Is Herman Cain a true Conservative? Or a NEOCON shill for the NWO?

tncdel 2011/04/12 15:57:20
Related Topics: Allen West, GOP, Canada, Mexico
I've seen many people here on SH mention Herman Cain as a possible GOP presidential candidate in 2012, or at least a VP running-mate for Allen West.

Allen West is a true Conservative, beyond doubt. But I am having many doubts about Herman Cain. For, from what I've been finding, Cain appears more and more to be a puppet of the NWO.

On another blog website, a well-respected blogger there, a lady doctor from Texas, told me she had thoroughly vetted Cain, and didn't like what she had found out. Here's what she posted:

*********

Comment by Dr. Anne Bishop 1 hour ago
You mentioned Cain as a possible running mate. In doing my due diligence on him, I have found that he has been one of the CEOs on the North American Competitiveness Council almost since its creation. This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with those countries by establishing the North American Union. He is on numerous boards, and a lot of people who are members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission repeatedly show up on the same boards. And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. To understand why all of this is such a red flag, check out the info at

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/search?q=Security+and+Prosperit...

************

Dr. Bishop's post prompted me to do more of my own research on Cain, and I found many similar posts on Ron Paul's website saying in so many words that Cain is a NEOCON puppet of the NWO.

See for yourself here:
http://dailypaul.com/140640/herman-cain-running-for-president...

**********

Accordingly, I wouldn't want Allen West to choose Herman Cain as his VP running mate. What say you?

• Jivey RalynSu... 2011/09/25 23:58:45
    Jivey
    very true the whole city needs to be wiped clean
  • sobersouljah 2011/05/20 19:34:45 (edited)
    sobersouljah
    +3
    Let's ask Ace what he thinks about Cain -

Ace you are a tripper, but I agree - Cain is a loser
    ace thinks cain ace tripper cain loser illuminati
  • Greywolf 2011/05/20 19:00:16
    Greywolf
    +1
    Thank you for the heads up.
  • jams 2011/05/20 16:54:13
    jams
    It's funny that self-proclaimed "conservatives" bicker over their favorite black guy like it was going to make a real difference.
  • Curious... jams 2011/05/23 04:31:51 (edited)
    Curious in Texas
    +2
    Huh? Are you actually serious???? You think this is about pigmentation of skin?
  • jams Curious... 2011/05/23 04:58:54
    jams
    More for Allan West than Cain, but yes.
  • Curious... jams 2011/05/23 19:36:50
    Curious in Texas
    +1
    You are wrong on so many levels it doesn't even compute.

By the way, there is only one race; the human race.
  • jams Curious... 2011/05/23 21:05:56
    jams
    I wish I were.
  • Bonboyl jams 2011/05/28 02:14:22
    Bonboyl
    What? What are you saying? "bicker over their favorite black guy like it was going to make a difference" - what does that mean?
  • jams Bonboyl 2011/05/28 14:28:22
    jams
    +1
    It's an arful statement.
    What does it mean to you?
  • Bonboyl jams 2011/05/29 00:55:02
    Bonboyl
    +1
    Nothing.
  • jams Bonboyl 2011/05/29 02:12:03
    jams
    So, you know.
  • BlackSouth jams 2011/07/02 10:29:27
    BlackSouth
    It is funny isn't it?
  • Steve King 2011/05/20 14:01:48
    Steve King
    Cain's ties to the FED scare me. Otherwise, he is a no BS kind of guy. The Right will never run him a the lead.
  • safari 2011/05/20 06:35:33
    safari
    +3
    West - from what I know so far - I think so - Cain - from what I know already - no way
  • aherbert 2011/05/10 21:24:25
    aherbert
    If Allen West get the GOP nomination for President I would eat crow... I really do not think the Republicans have anyone to run against Obama ...

west gop nomination president eat crow republicans run obama eat crow
  • tecknotron BN-0 RP2012 2011/05/08 14:21:53 (edited)
  • Rick4Ro... tecknot... 2011/05/09 05:52:46
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +3
    Here's what goes with it...

Herman Cain is running for president of the United States and is creating a stir in the GOP primary as people are impressed with how articulate he is...don't let that fool you.

Herman Cain, Chairman and Federal Reserve Agent - Kansas City Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve: http://www.kansascityfed.org/...

Herman Cain Endorses Romney
    http://classic-web.archive.or...

Herman Cain Supports Bailout 1
    http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com...

Herman Cain Supports Bailout 2
    http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com...

Herman Cain's Senate Campaign Website (2004) -http://replay.web.archive.or...
  • libertybelle41 2011/05/08 10:10:48 (edited)
    libertybelle41
    +4
    (from Dr. Anne Bishop)

For those who want more information about Herman Cain -

Here is a website showing the boards he has served on and companies he has worked with. Note all of the members of the Bilderberg Group, CFR and Trilateral Comm who show up repeatedly on the different companies Cain has connections to. He also attended the 2009 Bilderberg Group meeting.

http://canadafreepress.com/in...

Here is a link that tells of Cain's membership on the Fed and the NACC, the progressive arm of the SPP that is establishing the North American Union, which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with Canada and Mexico. Additionally, Cain doesn't think the Fed should be abolished, and he doesn't care if the Fed is audited or not.

http://library.constantcontac...
  • hazel 2011/05/08 05:26:09
    hazel
    +2
    I dont make instant decisions ...I have time and want to hear more about him first
  • AngelaTC hazel 2011/05/11 15:38:20
    AngelaTC
    +3
    That's why we're telling you all of these things. None of us came into this hating Herman Cain. He's a handsome man and a smooth talker. But we came to the conclusion that he isn't the candidate we hoped that he would be. He is just more of the same.
  • Bonboyl AngelaTC 2011/05/28 02:21:48
    Bonboyl
    I have been impressed with Cain, but if this is true, we'd better not let him win. We were caught off guard with Obama. We really need to check the next candidate out thoroughly.
  • LisaSmith 2011/05/07 05:32:52
    LisaSmith
    +5
    I support Allen West. Whoever he chooses will be chosen wisely.
  • RG 2011/05/07 04:38:50
    RG
    +2
    So far, Allen West is the Best- -----------------no to Cain, he's off my list.
    Maybe West and Paul, we'll see.
  • soberso... RG 2011/05/20 19:32:01
    sobersouljah
    +2
    You have that backwards - Paul and West
  • tecknotron BN-0 RP2012 2011/05/07 03:47:46 (edited)
    tecknotron BN-0 RP2012
    +3
    I didn't know that but note too that he did work in the federal reserve system (so he probably does have connections).
  • phoenix... tecknot... 2011/05/07 20:56:09
    phoenix AFCL
    +4
    That one fact really bothers me, teck.. with the Reserve's ties it is spooky.
  • Swany 2011/05/07 03:31:45
    Swany
    +4
    From what I know at this time I could support West. Cain is a known new worlder.
  • GeorgiaGirl 2011/05/07 03:03:27
    GeorgiaGirl
    +2
    I like Allen West, but I still like Herman Cain, as well. As far as Ron Paul's site, I've read some of the comments and don't agree with a lot of their stance on things. But it seems to me that they've started coming out of the woodwork to run this man down.
  • Rick4Ro... Georgia... 2011/05/07 03:38:50
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    Not a hard thing to do, when you don't have much to prop you up, beyond words? He was badly in need of expert advice, just like Obama has been.

Vote substance, and verifiable behavior. Talk is cheap! And, after Obama... even cheaper!
  • Georgia... Rick4Ro... 2011/05/07 03:41:18
    GeorgiaGirl
    +3
    Well it's a long time until the election. Plenty of time to research EVERYONE!
  • Rick4Ro... Georgia... 2011/05/07 05:42:27
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    Please do! Ron Paul supporters already did long ago! However, don't go by us... go by Dr. Paul.
  • Georgia... Rick4Ro... 2011/05/07 13:22:57
    GeorgiaGirl
    +1
    Oh I know all about Ron Paul. He has a few good ideas, but is a bit extreme in others.
  • Rick4Ro... Georgia... 2011/05/07 19:42:14
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +3
    You are correct! However, it is the "Extremes" which this country better listen to, because the normal and routine beliefs, as practiced in the DNC/RNC, have brought us nothing... but debt and deficit, and from decades of corporatism and cronyism.

We need to change the way government conducts itself. We need to go back to constitutional law, and to quit interpreting it, to the benefit of a few. If that is an extremist view point,,, then guilty as charged!

Speeches and promises, won't cut it, against the challenges facing our nation.

We are insolvent, and now the largest debtor nation on the globe!

America is number 1... but our government is nothing but number two?

If you are a proud democrat or republican? I can only ask... why? And, for what reasons?

Liberalism and conservativism are the problem. The only solution is constitutionalism. The agenda of the two-party system has failed America. I want some intelligence, for a change... I want Ron Paul.

He may be dry and academic... however, he is accurate in his solutions, and has been prophetic in his warnings.

I encourage, any discussion of your concerns. Like him or not, you will be a better prepared voter, if you over-analyze Ron Paul.
  • Georgia... Rick4Ro... 2011/05/07 19:51:13
    GeorgiaGirl
    +3
    I agree.
  • Rick4Ro... Georgia... 2011/05/07 23:20:38
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    More of the electorate are occupying the middle ground, after seeing what the two branches of the Uniparty... keeps handing us.

The Independents, and others, who are wary of the same... big bloated government, loss of liberty, print-borrow-spend, government knows best agenda... are beginning to reexamine what their political parties keep doing. The more you understand of whats being done to us and our nation... the more you realize that it will take draconian measures to save whats left, and rebuild, as the founders intended.

The constitution was written to control government, not the other way around.

Ron Paul, has changed the narrative, and he has won over more and more, by doing so! He has an impeccable voting record, to verify his defense of the constitution.

The opposition turned over every stone trying to disparage and discount him, during the last election. When they could find nothing, they started making things up! All accusations were determined false.

He stood his ground, and the more you listen to his (Bueller... Bueller, delivery) The more relevant and purposeful, the message becomes.

Honest... transparent... practices what he preaches! (Some light reading.)

relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading relevant purposeful message honest transparent practices preaches light reading
  • phoenix... Rick4Ro... 2011/05/07 20:57:55
    phoenix AFCL
    +2
    good post. I have become a political atheist.... and getting to the point that I can't trust either party.
  • Rick4Ro... phoenix... 2011/05/07 22:51:13
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    +1
    Aww shucks! Yes, it's easy to feel that way, and I do as well!

Trust... is certainly an issue! And the loss of it, by both affiliations, is well deserved. All the more reason to investigate and verify, for any substantive affirmation of your potential candidate.

I chose my candidate, back in '88... he has constantly lived up to my reasoning.
  • phoenix... Rick4Ro... 2011/05/08 00:06:16 (edited)
    phoenix AFCL
    +1
    '88? Wow.. who might that be, Rick. You know how curious women can be...lol Never mind.. I just read your most recent posts. I think I got it. I just wish I thought he was electable. He is truly the most honest man in government today. Of course, his son might be also since Ron raised him, right?
  • Rick4Ro... phoenix... 2011/05/08 02:31:03
    Rick4Ron - Paul☮2012
    Yes, Dax... I still support his conservative-Libertarian values, as my own. I have high hopes for Rand, and his time will come. Of that, I'm confident!

Now that all he warned us of, is upon us... he has never been more electable! (Still, I know what you mean... and I'll vote for him!)

Food for thought...

CNN Poll: Ron Paul does best against Obama in 2012
    by Paul Steinhauser
    CNN
    Fri, May 6th, 2011

Who does best against Obama? Ron Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown. Huckabee trails by eight points, with Romney down 11 points to Obama. The poll indicates the president leading Gingrich by 17 points, Palin by 19, and Trump by 22 points.

2014/04/20 18:49:06