Is Herman Cain a true Conservative? Or a NEOCON shill for the NWO?

tncdel 2011/04/12 15:57:20
Related Topics: Allen West, GOP, Canada, Mexico
I've seen many people here on SH mention Herman Cain as a possible GOP presidential candidate in 2012, or at least a VP running-mate for Allen West.

Allen West is a true Conservative, beyond doubt. But I am having many doubts about Herman Cain. For, from what I've been finding, Cain appears more and more to be a puppet of the NWO.

On another blog website, a well-respected blogger there, a lady doctor from Texas, told me she had thoroughly vetted Cain, and didn't like what she had found out. Here's what she posted:

*********

Comment by Dr. Anne Bishop 1 hour ago
You mentioned Cain as a possible running mate. In doing my due diligence on him, I have found that he has been one of the CEOs on the North American Competitiveness Council almost since its creation. This is the think tank for promoting the agenda of the Security and Prosperity Agreement Bush signed with Canada and Mexico which gives up our sovereignty and erases our borders with those countries by establishing the North American Union. He is on numerous boards, and a lot of people who are members of the Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission repeatedly show up on the same boards. And he attended the Bilderberg Group annual meeting in 2009. To understand why all of this is such a red flag, check out the info at

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/search?q=Security+and+Prosperit...

************

Dr. Bishop's post prompted me to do more of my own research on Cain, and I found many similar posts on Ron Paul's website saying in so many words that Cain is a NEOCON puppet of the NWO.

See for yourself here:
http://dailypaul.com/140640/herman-cain-running-for-president...

**********

Accordingly, I wouldn't want Allen West to choose Herman Cain as his VP running mate. What say you?

• roark183 2011/10/17 09:19:20
    roark183
    +3
    Allen West is a fine Congressman. I have no doubts that Herman Cain is a shill from somewhere. Someone put him forward as a candidate from nowhere. He has never held public office, except at the Federal Reserve, and he isn't talking about that. Herman Cain trivializes auditing the Fed, perhaps to hide his activities at the Federal Reserve. Allen West is a potential VP running mate for Ron Paul, though I would prefer to retain his vote in the House of Representatives.
  • Dan (Politicaly Incorrect) 2011/09/28 15:03:23
    Dan (Politicaly Incorrect)
    I have heard Herman Cain on the radio as a stand in for years. He is definitely not a liberal nor a NWO cronie.there is a lot of disinformation going around. The bilderburg group connection is a new on to me. I'm not buying it.
  • RalynSueSpeerlySchraceo 2011/09/25 21:40:22
    RalynSueSpeerlySchraceo
    First - Daily Paul is not 'Ron Paul's website' - it's a site about Ron Paul for supporters to post and not controlled by, nor is the campaign responsible or even of the same opinion, it's a grassroots movement of supporters, not Ron Paul's site.

I don't know if the bilderbergy connection is true, but in my own research about Cain, he is definitely a "wolf in sheep's clothing". And I can give you a big list of big red flags on Cain.
  • Marek 2011/09/12 23:22:10
    Marek
    I don't know if Herman Cain is true Conservative or NWO neocon.
    The one thing I am sure of after reading Stephen Lendman's blog that he is a progressive liberal.

". In early 2007, began regular radio hosting, now The Progressive Radio News Hour on The Progressive Radio Network. " says Mr. Lendman about himself.

Progressive Labor Party is a marxist organization according to their own website and supported Barack Obama in 2008 and still does so today.
    http://www.plp.org/

That is progressive party and here they declare themselves communists.
    And here are some points in their program and single worldwide government is their agenda.

==================-
    " Progressive Labor Party (PLP) fights to destroy capitalism and the dictatorship of the capitalist class. We organize workers, soldiers and youth into a revolutionary movement for communism."
    -----------------------------...
    Bloody revolution not free elections is their goal. At what price? According to historical data revolution exterminates 10% to 25% of the population of the country where it is unleashed.
    ==================
    " Only the dictatorship of the working class — communism — can provide a lasting solution to the disaster that is today’s world for billions of people. This cannot be done through electoral politics, but...

http://www.plp.org/
    organization website supported barack obama 2008 httpwww plp org

==================-
    -----------------------------...
    ==================
    " Only the dictatorship of the working class — communism — can provide a lasting solution to the disaster that is today’s world for billions of people. This cannot be done through electoral politics, but requires a revolutionary movement and a mass Red Army led by PLP."
    -----------------------------...
    Everyone recall the soviet Red Army and what it did to its people and any other nation they invaded.
    ===================
    " Communism means working collectively to build a worker-run society. We will abolish work for wages, money and profits. Everyone will share in society’s benefits and burdens."
    -----------------------------...
    Essentially, it means people will work for the collective without pay and they better HOPE that comissars will give them enough food and material goods to survive.
    ==================
    " Communism means abolishing nations and nationalism. One international working class, one world, one Party."
    -----------------------------...
    THIS ONE MEANS SURRENDERING NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY AND PERSONAL FREEDOMS TO GLOBAL SUPERSTATE UNDER ONE PARTY RULE.
    ===================
    " Communism means the Party leads every aspect of society. For this to work, millions of workers — eventually everyone — must become communist organizers. Join Us!"
    -----------------------------...
    Total state control. A society where communist elite rules every aspect of everyones life.
  • Marek Marek 2011/09/12 23:29:04
    Marek
    Refering to my post above;
    Why would anyone who values freedom accept opinions (propaganda) of a progressive activist.
    This Lendman person is defending islam, the other most destructive and bloody ideology ever unleashed on mankind. Why is it that marxists ally themselves with islam?
    islam destructive bloody ideology unleashed mankind marxists ally islam Unholy alliance
  • KatzHome 2011/08/29 18:25:48
    KatzHome
    +3
    Oh no ~ Not another one... Today is the first time I've heard Herman Cain connected to Bilderberg ~ Googled it an found this page. Iif it's true, and it's sounding like it is ~ then he's OUT with me. ANYONE connected with Bilderberg won't get my vote ~ Didn't Rick Perry, that WOLF all wrapped up in Lambs Wool, even say himself that he will be our next President? Bilderberg is really behind him...
  • Marek KatzHome 2011/09/12 23:46:55
    Marek
    I don't believe either of the sites. Stephen Lendman's blog mentions Herman Cain as anti islamic in one short paragraph. I find no proof that he is a Bilderberger on those two sites.
    I noticed that there are striking similarities between both sites posted above.

This Stephen Lendman is a progressive and we should know that progressives stand for single worldwide communist government. They are truly the NWO communist style advocates. So question is which NWO you prefer? I don't want either one.
    I would suggest that all candidates need to be evaluated based on their support for National Sovereignty, personal freedoms, property rights and 1st and 2nd amendment rights. Those two are guarantors of all the other rights enumerated in the Constitution.
    So far Herman Cain looks allright to me as a candidate.
  • John® 2011/08/19 19:23:07
    John®
    +1
    Just because a Ron Paul site writes H.C. is a NWO shill, I won't believe it.
  • rasputan 2011/07/14 13:16:34 (edited)
    rasputan
    If he were a schill for the NWO. He would have enormous support from very wealthy and powerful Donors. I do not see that taking place. In fact, Just the oppossite.
    Look at Obama, If you want to see how it works when a Candidate is a schill for the NWO. and Soros's Lapdog.
  • 2011/06/19 22:52:11
    +3
    Allen West is the real deal, but we need to focus on those who are running. West has already stated he WILL NOT run for 2012.

I expect to see him running in 2016 or later because I truly believe the hand of God is upon Allen West, but he is sticking by his commitment to the people of FL. I respect him for that.
  • Sprachn... 2011/11/03 08:36:41
    Sprachnessmonster
    Too bad Allen does not like Paul. Both of them on the same ticket might be good. I say might because I don't know Allen as well, only what people say, which might be accurate. If he is as you say, he'll probably be mistreated by our enemies. That's when you know they are real. Come to think of it, I do recall him taking flak for something he did not deserve...worth looking into...which is much more than can be said for most politicians.
  • Walks_on_Clouds 2011/06/03 18:13:43
    Walks_on_Clouds
    Very, very good information I'd never seen before. Thank you.

But I do believe Ron Paul is a Republican in the very truest sense of the word. He's what Republicans used to be like.

I've read about Alan West before as well and could stomach him.

We need someone good enough to stand up against Romney, someone whose speech is direct, witty and stands on good economic understanding. Romney is a turncoat, a Democrat in the Republican party with lots of exposure and money. ROMNEY IS THE MAJOR THREAT IN THE REPUBLICAN RACE!

party lots exposure money romney major threat republican race
  • RalynSu... Walks_o... 2011/09/25 21:49:32
    RalynSueSpeerlySchraceo
    and Perry is a huge threat as well... I swear his supporters remind me a lot of Obama supporters...
  • AnnS (Anti-RP2012] 2011/06/03 12:06:58
    AnnS (Anti-RP2012]
    Does anyone have an update on the Trans-Texas Highway?
  • AnnS (Anti-RP2012] 2011/06/03 12:04:51
    AnnS (Anti-RP2012]
    I can admire Cain's accomplishment in his successful life. But understand, folks, America is not a "big corporation" any more than it is a "community".

I am truly disturbed that the conservatives could be so desparate. after being called racist so much, to choose a black candidate for that sole reason. I seen that with Michale Steele who had accepted a Duthane/Duboise Award. If DuBois don't raise a red flag to everyone, need to do some homework on that one.

I would much rather see Alan West go for it.

As far as Cain's Bilderberg connections; so has Ron Paul has connections also with Peter Thiel who was an attendee at the 2008 Bilderberg meeting and was on Paul's 2008 Campaign Commitee. We sure need to check this out as we just never know what is deliberate agenda. But we do know what happens when it comes down to paybacks, could be at our peril when these NWO gurus want to get paid back. And stuff on the web is getting scrubbed like crazy.

Kudos to all of you doing the vetting and investigating; this is highly commendable. (as if the dems care about theirs)
  • JT For Political Reform 2011/05/27 22:35:15
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    I had my doubts about Cain all along, but West is a different story. I like this West, he's a true patriot in my eyes and also a fellow soldier.
  • JessyBear 2011/05/24 11:12:48
    JessyBear
    +2
    What a let down - but thank you for the info.
  • tncdel JessyBear 2011/05/26 01:08:21
    tncdel
    +2
    You're quite welcome!
  • Bonboyl JessyBear 2011/05/28 02:06:56
    Bonboyl
    +1
    Same here. I thought Cain might be a good candidate for President or VP. I like West a lot.
  • nonpassive2 2011/05/23 21:09:57
    nonpassive2
    +1
    DON'T LET "SIMMERING FROG" SEE THIS. HE IS SO FAR UP HERMANS A$$, YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING OR HE WILL DEGRADE YOU AND BLOCK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. PERSONALLY, I DON'T CARE FOR HERMI CAIN. AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST NEGITIVE ASSOCIATIONS HE HAS HAD. BEWARE AMERICA, HOPEFULLY WE HAVE LEARNED FROM PAST MISTAKES. KNOW WHO YOUR VOTING FOR THIS TIME!!!! WEST IS BEST!!!
  • tncdel nonpass... 2011/05/23 22:16:05
    tncdel
    I think he's finally coming to realize that West is the best. How's Cain going to carry a national election since he's already proven he can't win even his own state?
  • truth seeker 2011/05/23 19:54:39
    truth seeker
    +3
    Thanks for the research. Jesse Ventura did a very good story on his show "Conspiracy Theory" on the Bilderberg Group. Very dangerous group of people and need to stay out of office, if it's true about him.
  • txmoni7 2011/05/23 19:49:33
    txmoni7
    +2
    did not know this about him. I'm so glad you posted this. now for sure we have to convince West to run! the country needs him. I was for West and Cain. I'm now for West and Paul. but, it's still very early to decide.
  • tncdel txmoni7 2011/05/23 22:17:53
    tncdel
    +3
    I like Glen Beck's suggestion: Allen West for President, Michele Bachmann for VP, and Ron Paul for Secretary of the Treasury, with power over the Federal Reserve.
  • txmoni7 tncdel 2011/05/24 11:22:52
    txmoni7
    +1
    that could work
  • Curious in Texas 2011/05/23 04:28:47
    Curious in Texas
    +4
    Haven't decided on anyone yet, still too early for me to decide (PLEASE someone defeat Obummer in 2012!!!!)
  • Curious... Curious... 2011/05/23 04:29:40
    Curious in Texas
    +1
    P.S. NAFTA is long overdue to go.
  • Louisa - Enemy of the State 2011/05/21 19:44:50
    Louisa - Enemy of the State
    +4
    The future is far too important to promote anyone who has even the slightest hint of anti-American sentiment. The voting public overlooked hundreds of 'signs' that obama was a threat to America and they fell for the 'hope and change'. We cannot take that chance again!

We must use that 'hope and change' to our advantage and 'hope' obama is unseated and a 'change' will be coming in reversing obama's underhanded bills, policies and bullcrap!
  • Gregaj7 2011/05/20 22:48:13
    +2
    Neo-con shill for the NWO!!
  • Arizona1950 2011/05/20 21:37:48
    Arizona1950
    +1
    Rick Perry/Allen West?? Sounds good to me.
  • Curious... Arizona... 2011/05/23 04:31:02
    Curious in Texas
    +2
    No, not Rick Perry. I have a problem with him in turning highways the taxpayers paid for and turning them into toll roads to be administered by private companies.
  • Arizona... Curious... 2011/05/23 13:03:00
    Arizona1950
    +1
    I don't expect we will find the perfect man/woman who meets everyone's needs but let 's make it about real issues and not toll roads.
  • Curious... Arizona... 2011/05/23 19:35:20
    Curious in Texas
    +1
    That was just one reason hon. I rather liked the "Mad Grandma" who ran for governor. Maybe we can get her on the ticket ;-)
  • Arizona... Curious... 2011/05/23 20:37:20
    Arizona1950
    +2
    :-) [funny]
  • Jivey Curious... 2011/09/26 00:10:15
    Jivey
    Dont forget about the girls he is forcing to get vaccinated and he admitted that he was wrong but has done nothing to change it. He will also do the same as president he loves Merck Pharm. We are already being killed by volunteering for vaccines and shots. there is proof they put live virus and bad stuff in these shots .

killer vaccines
  • Jivey Arizona... 2011/06/14 21:08:11
    Jivey
    +1
    please no not Rick Perry, He was or is been with the Bilderberg Group. I read something about him on infowars.com. I will see if i can find it. found it
    http://www.infowars.com/bilde...
  • Arizona... Jivey 2011/06/14 21:41:36
    Arizona1950
    +2
    After listening to the debates last night ... all are presidential material. But, I still lean towards Ron Paul with my 2nd choice being Michelle Bachmann ... both high quality candidates as Constitutiional Conservatives.
  • Jivey Arizona... 2011/06/14 23:37:38
    Jivey
    +4
    I agree with that choice 100%
  • Arizona... Jivey 2011/06/14 23:46:03
    Arizona1950
    Thank you.
  • RalynSu... Jivey 2011/09/25 21:54:12
    RalynSueSpeerlySchraceo
    +1
    I agree with Ron Paul - but Bachmann... have some very real hesitations on her as well... Most of the ones running are scary when you research their history. However, RP cannot do it by himself either - we need to get good Constitutional minded people in Congress as well.

2014/09/30 16:22:29