Is God on Christine O'Donnell's Side?

Politics 2010/10/26 15:00:00
Christine O’Donnell might be trailing Democrat Chris Coons in the race to become Delaware's newest U.S. senator, but she has at least one powerful advocate: God.

“I know that God has called me to this,” she said in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network.

According to ABC News, O'Donnell also said: “If I didn’t believe that there were a cause greater than myself worth fighting for, if I didn’t believe that it takes a complete dying of self to make things right in this election cycle I would not be running. When you die to yourself you rely on a power greater than yourself, so prayer is what’s gotten us all through."

<

She also explained about her earlier media interviews, including one in which she talked about witchcraft.

Read More: http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/10/christine...

• jay 2010/10/26 23:26:39 (edited)
    jay
    +28
    Thank you, Christine O'Donnell for running block on behalf of the dozens of GOP candidates who will be beating Democrat ass on November 2nd because you kept the crap-tossing Democrats so busy they didn't have enough time to slander and demean other GOP candidates.

• Ministerofblog 2010/11/02 19:09:04 (edited)
    Ministerofblog
    +1
    Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, how would you like something dug up in your past that was only a fad to be your label the rest of your life?

To simply DABBLE in something, anything is to NOT take it serious, I am a FORMER WITCH that found faith in Jesus and got out completely from the craft, drugs and drinking hard Liquor so I know for a fact a person CAN CHANGE if they apply themselves to what they really believe.

See what God did in my life here:
    http://hopefromdispair.blogsp...

Its always so funny to me when the Left goes nuts over this non issue while their people cheat, steal and womanize the nation all in the name of social Justice, what total hypocrites they are.

Shameful behavior has nothing on Progressives, I only WISH they would practice the craft and gain a little insight into "Harming None" with their actions, witches are better human beings than the majority of Washington Politicians!

As every LIBERAL out there can state with conviction it DOES NOT MATTER what a person was BEFORE they ran for office short of child molester, we are to judge them on policies not life practice, if we do then NO politician could run for office and win.

child molester judge policies life practice politician run office win
  • fascination 2010/10/30 22:16:28
    fascination
    +1
    a) there's no such thing as "god"
    b) "god" would have better things to do then advocate for a Delaware senator

(my opinion)
  • dlsofsetx 2010/10/30 15:36:24
    dlsofsetx
    Not sure but I hope so.The last thing we need in DC is more Marxists.
  • Big C 2010/10/29 15:56:49
  • Sofahead Big C 2010/10/30 16:12:47
    Sofahead
    +1
    Can we burn that witch Nancy Pelosi on the same stake?
  • NatAlex23 Sofahead 2010/12/01 01:41:32
    NatAlex23
    2 people at one stake is too much of a risk. The fire could get out of control.
  • MaxxaM 2010/10/28 22:39:30
    MaxxaM
  • xXDarkAngelXx 2010/10/28 00:38:31
    xXDarkAngelXx
    +1
    no because there are no gods anyways
  • AmVet xXDarkA... 2010/10/28 01:41:25
    AmVet
    +1
    God makes angels.
  • xXDarkA... AmVet 2010/10/28 02:43:39
    xXDarkAngelXx
    lol
  • dlsofsetx xXDarkA... 2010/10/30 15:37:19
    dlsofsetx
    +1
    There are no gods but God.
  • xXDarkA... dlsofsetx 2010/10/30 18:01:41
    xXDarkAngelXx
    ummmm O.o well there is no "god" or watever christians believe :P
  • dlsofsetx xXDarkA... 2010/11/13 18:16:17
    dlsofsetx
    There is no god but the one revealed in the Old & new Testaments.
  • Jasmine 2010/10/28 00:36:22
    Jasmine
    +3
    I don't think God is too in to politics.

god politics
  • seathanaich 2010/10/27 23:57:14
    seathanaich
    +1
    Gods are fictional things that people make up and talk to in their imaginations, so I'm sure that Christine O'Donnel has her fictional god on her side. After all, when you claim your opinions come from a god, that's the end of the discussion! Go and blow up infidels, or burn witches, or whatever else you want to do, and don't let reason, rationality, or the harm you are causing others slow you down.
  • Kinetic seathan... 2010/10/28 23:54:44
    Kinetic
    +4
    "Gods are fictional things that people make up and talk to in their imaginations"

God isn't fictional in the Declaration of Independence.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
    imaginations god fictional declaration independence unanimous declaration thirteen united americahen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

• Stan Kinetic 2010/10/29 04:50:01
    Stan
    +1
    Keynuts is off into another one of his rants. I'm still waiting for you to accept my challenge Keynuts. You know, the one about high taxes!
  • Kinetic Stan 2010/10/29 04:57:20
    Kinetic
    +3
    Stating, "God isn't fictional in the Declaration of Independence." is not a rant.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2010/10/29 17:00:40
    seathanaich
    +1
    I have to agree with Kinetic on that. Hyperbole is not a useful thing in discussion.
  • Stan Kinetic 2010/10/29 21:56:50
    Stan
    Another one of your little snippets?
  • seathan... Stan 2010/10/29 16:59:41
    seathanaich
    "Keynuts". I like that.
  • MQ-Amer... seathan... 2010/10/29 21:33:57
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    Me too... especially if it fits... and it fits with O'Numbnuts O'Bama... guess he's lucky to still have his, since Jessie wanted to snip them off... ROFLMAO!
  • Stan seathan... 2010/10/29 21:54:22
    Stan
    It's kind of descriptive don't you think?
  • seathan... Kinetic 2010/10/29 16:59:21
    seathanaich
    "God isn't fictional in the Declaration of Independence."

Yup, gods are fictional things. If someone can show evidence for one, then we can discuss that. Until that happens, gods are just another word in the same category as demons, gremlins, trolls, etc.

According to your standards, Athena and Zeus must be real because somebody wrote about them.
  • Stan seathan... 2010/10/29 22:06:26
    Stan
    +1
    Keynuts goes on these God rants often, I think he is one of those who brags about his religious values (superiority complex), and then lets his inner demons come out and play. He is very evasive, and doesn't care for facts, truth, and reality to much. He claims to like everything in little snippets, and when you send him a fact or a source, he makes up excuses why he won't look or open them. Just send me a snippet he replies, and then complains you have no proof, or you didn't give him any proof, but just send him a snippet. I don't think his elevator is making it to his top floors.
  • patriot... seathan... 2011/01/19 09:50:50
    patriot88000
    Can you show any evidence that there isn't a God? Lets put the burden of proof into your world.
  • seathan... patriot... 2011/01/19 18:31:55
    seathanaich
    Can you show any evidence that there aren't unicorns? Let's put the burden of proof into your world.

You see, the burden of proof isn't on me. It's on those who are making claims about the existence of their gods. You don't have to disprove unicorns, since nobody can present evidence for them. Until someone presents evidence for one of the 3870 gods that humans have dreamed up, there is nothing to disprove, nor any need to do so.
  • Steve Kinetic 2010/10/31 05:29:58
    Steve
    Jefferson wrote that. Note that Jefferson felt the idea of Jesus being Divine was preposterous.
  • Kinetic Steve 2010/10/31 18:51:05
    Kinetic
    +1
    Anti-Christians include but are not limited to, Marxists, Atheists, Islammunists, Maoists, Socialists, Anarchists and others who oppose the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness, and where the Blessing of Liberty comes from.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/19 18:32:16
    seathanaich
    Ah, so everyone you hate. How convenient.
  • Kinetic seathan... 2011/01/19 20:09:54
    Kinetic
    I hate no one. It is the Marxists, Atheists, Islammunists, Maoists, Socialists, Anarchists who hate Christians. You have it diabolically reversed and upside down.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/19 22:25:58
    seathanaich
    Oh, I think you make it pretty clear on here all the labels you hate, and how broadly you shotgun people with them.
  • Kinetic seathan... 2011/01/20 05:56:54 (edited)
    Kinetic
    "Oh, I think you make it pretty clear on here all the labels you hate"

I have shown hate to which labels?

"and how broadly you shotgun people with them."

When I label myself as pro-American and anti-Marxist, how broadly do you consider that?
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/20 17:29:26
    seathanaich
    "I have shown hate to which labels?"

The same groups of people you always lump together, and claim are all the same: "It is the Marxists, Atheists, Islammunists, Maoists, Socialists, Anarchists"
  • Kinetic seathan... 2011/01/20 17:36:50
    Kinetic
    "The same groups of people you always lump together, and claim are all the same:"

Hatred has nothing to do with it. What does have to do with my comments is that Americanism is the belief in, support for, and defense of the US Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness and where the Blessing of Liberty comes from.

Marxists, Maoists, Communists and others have as their goal which is Socialism. They are not identical but Marxists, Atheists, Islammunists, Maoists, Socialists, Anarchists do share a great deal of particular Socialist ideologies.

This is not about hate but about Americanism vs Socialist anti-Americanism instead. Knowing the difference between these two and being aware of who supports the latter is important if you are to understand my posts.

Claiming there is hate when none exists only shows that you fail to grasp what it is that I am saying.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/20 17:40:08
    seathanaich
    "They are not identical but Marxists, Atheists, Islammunists, Maoists, Socialists, Anarchists do share a great deal of particular Socialist ideologies."

Thank you for proving my claim. There is nothing about being an atheist that has anything to do with socialism. You are just an ignorant bigot who lumps together everything that he hates, as I pointed out.
  • Kinetic seathan... 2011/01/20 17:46:37
    Kinetic
    "There is nothing about being an atheist that has anything to do with socialism. "

I disagree and is not what Socialists have said throughout history. If one's goal is Socialism then all other influences must be excluded. Socialism is Godless in it's pure form.

socialists history goal socialism influences excluded socialism godless pure form
    "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism." - Valdimir Lenin

"You are just an ignorant bigot who lumps together everything that he hates, as I pointed out."

There is nothing hateful about recognizing how Socialism is just another form of Godlessness.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/20 17:49:22
    seathanaich
    "I disagree"

Yes, because you are just another dishonest religionist.
  • Kinetic seathan... 2011/01/20 17:55:42
    Kinetic
    "Yes, because you are just another dishonest religionist."

Your bashing religion only supports my claim that Socialism is Godless. Thanks for proving my point. Good job.
  • seathan... Kinetic 2011/01/20 18:23:14 (edited)
    seathanaich
    "Your bashing religion only supports my claim that Socialism is Godless."

Your tiny brain cannot figure out that I'm not a socialist, and that my point is that since I'm an atheist and not a socialist, the two are not the same. You are either too stupid or too dishonest to stop making false claims, even when they are shown to be false.

Pointing that out doesn't make me anti-anything other than anti-stupidity. And I am anti-stupidity, make no mistake. When people display the kind of lack of thinking that you have here, then I will criticise it.

2014/11/28 17:11:00