Is George Soros One evil, EVIL “Human”…

JoeBtfsplk 2011/05/12 13:34:06

Partial interview by Steve Croft of 60 Minutes;

If you have wondered where Obama came from and just how he quickly moved from obscurity to President, or why the media is “selective” in what we are told, here is the man who most probably put him there and is responsible. He controls President Obama’s every move. Think this is absurd? Invest a few minutes and read this. You won’t regret it.

Who is Obama? Obama is a puppet and here is the explanation of the man or demon that pulls his strings. It’s not by chance that Obama can manipulate the world. I don’t think he knows how to tie his shoe laces. After reading this and Obama’s reluctance to accept help on the oil spill you wonder if the spill is part of the plan to destroy the US? “In history, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet someone planned it.”/ Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Who Is George Soros? He brought the market down in 2 days. Here is what CBS’ Mr. Steve Kroft’s research has turned up. It’s a bit of a read, and it took 4 months to put it together. “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. “George Soros”

George Soros is an evil man. He’s anti-God, anti-family, anti-American, and anti-good.” He killed and robbed his own Jewish people. What we have in Soros, is a multi-billionaire atheist, with skewed moral values, and a sociopath’s lack of conscience. He considers himself to be an elitist World class philosopher, despises the American way, and just loves to do social engineering and change cultures.

György Schwartz, better known to the world as George Soros, was born August 12, 1930, in Hungary. Soros’ father, Tivadar, was a fervent practitioner of the Esperanto language invented in 1887, and designed to be the first global language, free of any national identity. The Schwartz’s, who were non-practicing Jews, changed the family name to Soros, in order to facilitate assimilation into the Gentile population, as the Nazis spread into Hungary during the 1930s.

When Hitler’s henchman Adolf Eichmann arrived in Hungary to oversee the murder of that country’s Jews, George Soros ended up with a man whose job was confiscating property from the Jewish population. Soros went with him on his rounds.

Soros has repeatedly called 1944 “the best year of his life.” 70% of Mr. Soros’ fellow Jews in Hungary, nearly a half-million human beings, were annihilated in that year, yet he gives no sign that this put any damper on his elation, either at the time or indeed in retrospect.” During an interview with “Sixty Minute’s” Steve Kroft, Soros was asked about his “best year.”

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors. SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.

In his article, Muravchik describes how Soros has admitted to having carried some rather “potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.” Be that as it may. After WWII, Soros attended the London School of Economics, where he fell under the thrall of fellow atheist and Hungarian, Karl Popper, one of his professors. Popper was a mentor to Soros until Popper’s death in 1994. Two of Popper’s most influential teachings concerned “the open society,” and Fallibilism.

Fallibilism is the philosophical doctrine that all claims of knowledge could, in principle, be mistaken. (Then again, I could be wrong about that.) The “open society” basically refers to a “test and evaluate” approach to social engineering. Regarding “open society” Roy Childs writes, “Since the Second World War, most of the Western democracies have followed Popper’s advice about piecemeal social engineering and democratic social reform, and it has gotten them into a grand mess.”

Soros is a partner in the Carlyle Group where he has invested more than 100 million dollars. According to an article by “The Baltimore Chronicle’s” Alice Cherbonnier, the Carlye Group is run by “a veritable who’s who of former Republican leaders,” from CIA man Frank Carlucci, to CIA head and ex-President George Bush, Sr.

In late 2006, Soros bought about 2 million shares of Halliburton, Dick Cheney’s old stomping grounds. When the Democrats and Republicans held their conventions in 2000, Soros held Shadow Party conventions in the same cities, at the same time. In 2008, Soros donated $5,000,000,000 (that’s Five Billion) to the Democratic National Committee, DNC, to insure Obama’s win and wins for many other Alinsky trained Radical Rules Anti-American Socialist. George has been contributing a $ billion plus to the DNC since Clinton came on the scene.

Soros has dirtied both sides of the aisle, trust me. And if that weren’t bad enough, he has long held connections with the CIA. And I mustn’t forget to mention Soros’ involvement with the MSM (Main Stream Media), the entertainment industry (e. g. he owns 2.6 million shares of Time Warner), and the various political advertising organizations he funnels millions to. In short, George Soros controls or influences most of the MSM. Little wonder they ignore the TEA PARTY, Soro’s NEMESIS.

As Matthew Vadum writes, “The liberal billionaire-turned-philanthropist has been buying up media properties for years in order to drive home his message to the American public that they are too materialistic, too wasteful, too selfish, and too stupid to decide for themselves how to run their own lives.”

Richard Poe writes, “Soros’ private philanthropy, totaling nearly $5 billion, continues undermining America’s traditional Western values. His giving has provided funding of abortion rights, atheism, drug legalization, sex education, euthanasia, feminism, gun control, globalization, mass immigration, gay marriage and other radical experiments in social engineering.”

Some of the many NGO’s (Non-Government Organizations) that Soros funds with his billions are: MoveOn.org, the Apollo Alliance, Media Matters for America, the Tides Foundation, the ACLU, ACORN, PDIA (Project on Death In America), La Raza, and many more. For a more complete list, with brief descriptions of the NGOs, go to DiscoverTheNetworks.org.

• Karen E 2011/05/12 17:05:52
    Does G. Soros own the Democrat Party?
    Karen E
    +9
    pure evil, yes. human no. a demon in the flesh.

• John® 2011/05/30 17:27:36
    John®
  • Blessed Sheep Gone Wild! 2011/05/25 03:04:55
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    I think I finally understand the obsession with Soros. Its like the way people felt about Karl Rove and Dick Cheney except as one person and not showing up on TV every 48hrs.
    Karl Rove was evil. rove dick cheney person tv 48hrs karl rove evil master billy quizboy
  • Freedom4 Blessed... 2011/06/13 20:14:54
    Freedom4
    +1
    Nothing compared to Soros. Soros destroyed countries economies for fun and said he enjoyed working prision camps for jews in WWII.
  • Freedom4 Freedom4 2011/06/13 20:25:20
    Freedom4
    +1
    He said it was the happiest years of his life and enjoyed it and that it was invigorating. Yet you sick freaks defend him.

How much is he paying you?
  • Freedom4 Freedom4 2011/06/13 20:25:34
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/06/15 09:27:48
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    no you watch this.
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/06/15 09:19:44
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    seriously... defending him or warding off idiotic conspiracy theorist with no basis in reality. you are just talking to yourself on this one... and funniest thing is that since you addressed it to yourself, you are saying some silly things to yourself, but that kind of logic is not part of your comprehension it would seem.
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/06/15 09:16:48
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    destroyer of worlds zul
    pure fantasy...
  • Freedom4 Blessed... 2011/06/15 16:24:51
    Freedom4
    +1
    Not at all. You are in bed with an evil human being. He is the shining example of everything liberals pretend to hate, yet only shows their hypocrisy.
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/07/31 01:29:46
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    oh you got soros under your bed with all the other boogie men.
  • JoeBtfsplk Blessed... 2011/07/31 01:34:43
    JoeBtfsplk
    you may wake up one day sheep and find soros in bed with you - if you haven't already!
  • Blessed... JoeBtfsplk 2011/07/31 01:51:00
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    Ok well I will make sure that I don't invite him over for drinks anytime. thanks for the advice. I admit, I am pretty attracted to old men with lots of money and power, but I will be on the look out for him.
  • Freedom4 Blessed... 2011/07/31 01:37:22
    Freedom4
    +1
    The man destroys countries for a dollar. That is pretty freaking evil. He is the emphasis of what the democrats pretend to hate about wall street, bigbusiness, and special interest groups, yet you love him you hypocrite.
  • JoeBtfsplk Freedom4 2011/07/31 01:40:58 (edited)
    JoeBtfsplk
    they keep trying to obfuscate and distract - won't work!
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/07/31 02:03:10
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    I have only thought of him when have interacted with extreme christian radicals. They have a tendency to associate everything to him. It is a sign of schizophrenia. obfuscate and distract, sounds like a great new forensic crime show where Fox news journalist questionable methods that get the stories that count.
  • JoeBtfsplk Blessed... 2011/07/31 02:16:45
    JoeBtfsplk
    come on sheep - as intelligent as you sound, you have to be aware of soros' history - he's not a nice person - but if it's money you want - he's your man.
  • Blessed... JoeBtfsplk 2011/07/31 02:52:26
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    I know what kind of person he is but i don't see him as having anything that separates him from the other evils out there. I am not saying he is a good guy but the red herring that it is all a socialist master plan is the part where reality leaves the picture. Do you feel that he is any worse that Dick Cheney?
  • Freedom4 Blessed... 2011/07/31 02:54:44
    Freedom4
    He does have complete dominance over the democrats and tools like you
  • Blessed... Freedom4 2011/07/31 03:00:14
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    tools like me. go back and read our conversation and tell me which side of the conversation uses logic and which side repeats various slogans from their chosen political party. And for the record, I am not a democrat. I am without a party and only fight against the social conservatives not the fiscal conservatives (which are now without a party to represent them)
  • John® Blessed... 2011/06/13 20:17:37
    John®
    +1
    Rove is not the James Bond rogue Soros is.
  • Blessed... John® 2011/06/15 09:29:05
    Blessed Sheep Gone Wild!
    somebody watches Glenn Beck,
  • sardonicist BN-0 2011/05/24 23:58:34
    sardonicist BN-0
  • John® sardoni... 2011/06/13 20:18:17
    John®
    +1
    Sure you have.
  • Emanon 2011/05/24 22:47:27
    Emanon
  • Beccy 2011/05/15 22:03:50
    Do you find it dangerous to our political system?
    I think there are many very evil and dangerous people controling our country
  • dmac 2011/05/14 06:27:24
    dmac
    +2
    He wants to control the financing of the world. I don't know how he has stayed out of prison. France could have locked him up but he paid back the money he robbed from their financial system and almost put that country out of business. From what I understand he can no longer do any kind of business in France. He's messed over all of Europe for yrs. I still believe he and his henchmen and the Fed. Reserve were behind all the high gas prices and the fall of the Housing market 3 yrs ago. He is Obama's puppet master.
  • Matt 2011/05/14 01:33:51
    Matt
    +3
    Probably not the most evil, just the most flagrantly obvious.

evil flagrantly obvious Soros evil
  • Dora Rachael 2011/05/13 19:26:55
    Does G. Soros own the Democrat Party?
    Dora Rachael
    +2
    One of the more evil puppet masters!
  • Tasine 2011/05/13 18:21:58
    Tasine
    +3
    I watched the interview - I decided then that I had been right all along - Soros is a sociopath - he isn't even aware that what he says is appalling to normal people.
  • dmac Tasine 2011/05/14 06:46:23
    dmac
    +2
    He doesn't care about anything except manipulating people and money. I'd sure like to know how much of his money has gone to B O over the yrs. IMHO B O is bought and paid for by Soros and his power people around the world.
  • David P 2011/05/13 16:49:28
    David P
  • teachaman~PWCM~JLA 2011/05/13 15:02:00
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    soros's level of influence is detrimental to world peace ... if ever a terrorist existed, George Soros is one!
  • Dave 2011/05/13 14:53:38
    Does G. Soros own the Democrat Party?
    Dave
    +3
    soros is the worst kind of scum.
  • Racefish 2011/05/13 14:03:31
    Does G. Soros own the Democrat Party?
    Racefish
    +4
    I've seen the Soros website. Dr. Evil is a good description.
  • Red Branch 2011/05/13 13:40:12 (edited)
    Red Branch
    +3
    It is not really all of the above, but it best suits my understanding of Soros.

While he is Evil, he is not the Evil One. I say that because we know about Soros and that we would not be shown the Evil One. Soros would be the Senior Vice President so to speak; but someone tells him what to do.

I know Soros is involved with several internet political groups, moveon.org being one of them and he funds about 6 environmental internet site, he also controls one of the factual checking site on the web.2 others are controlled by his buddies.

He owns and controls the Democrat party, or at least the entire leadership and ranking members. He has several Republicans on his payroll.

He is dangerous because he wants to destroy Western civilization and to do that he must destroy the US. And he is damn close to doing that. I have been watching him for about 20 years.

Edit:
    I wish the Israelis had gotten their hands on Soros when they caught Eichmann.
  • Gooky 2011/05/13 12:37:01
    Gooky
    +4
    I know he owns this guy.. owns guy obama as satan
  • Bevos 2011/05/13 12:28:37
    Bevos
    +3
    Soros is an EVIL, Sorry excuse, for a human being.
  • bluejacket 2011/05/13 12:12:47
    Does G. Soros own the Democrat Party?
    bluejacket
    +3
    I have another high priority mission for seal team 6.....
  • Bill in Niantic 2011/05/13 12:08:35
    Bill in Niantic
    +3
    Soros and his gang need to be taken out of the picture.

2014/08/01 13:59:43