Is Fast and Furious worse than Watergate?

FanOreilly 2012/06/24 00:27:23
Yes Fast and Furious is worse than Watergate
No just because a few hundred Mexicans die, I don't care

Let's review the facts:

Watergate:
-Burglary committed by agents of the White House
-Cover up
-President resigned in shame

Fast and Furious:
-Arming of Mexican drug cartels by agents of the White House
-Hundreds of Mexicans murdered
-At least one U.S. citizen murdered
-Cover up
-President evokes 'executive privilege' for documents he supposedly never read

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/06/23/video-follow...

• FanOreilly 2012/06/24 00:28:11
    FanOreilly
    +27
    Yet another reason to impeach and imprison Barack Obama and his accomplices who are violating the constitution and killing innocent people.

imprison obama

• Libertarian NOT Conservative 2012/07/22 17:37:51
    Libertarian NOT Conservative
    Last I checked, no one died as a result of the Watergate break-ins or the resulting cover-up. That Brian Terry died while in service to his country is not in dispute. The bullet that killed him came from a weapon that the DOJ provided to Mexican drug cartels. So the question of which is worse is comparing a politically motivated break-in and the subsequent coverups or a gun-smuggling operation to supply narco-terrorists and the subsequent murder of a US Border Patrol Agent and potentially hundreds of other Mexican nationals.
  • Quazimoto 2012/07/06 18:40:19
    Quazimoto
    +1
    No comparison.....
  • Mark Twain 2012/07/05 21:19:31
    Mark Twain
    +1
    Obama and Holder ran this scam to give them an argument to attack the second amendment. Malfeasance in office and treason trying to subvert our constitutional rights. I would say this is just a tad worse than authorizing a criminal break in to spy on the other party.
  • 4570GOVT Mark Twain 2012/08/17 19:19:34
    4570GOVT
    +1
    The report confirmed that American ICE agent Jaime Zapata was killed with a weapon smuggled through the Operation “Fast & Furious” program.

But that’s not all the report uncovered.

Information was revealed that Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, who is one of Eric Holder’s right-hand men at the Justice Department, told Holder about the “Fast & Furious”-related programs in an August 19, 2009 memo.

Of course, as I have previously written, Holder has on a number of occasions said under oath that he has no knowledge of “Fast & Furious” until well into 2010.

With all the focus on this specific operation and Eric Holder, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that since day one, the Obama administration has been looking for a way to restrict our Second Amendment rights.

“Fast & Furious” was concocted to be a public relations ploy intended to convince the American people that Congress had to pass new gun restrictions and the UN “Small Arms Treaty” through the U.S. Senate.
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2012/07/01 02:09:09
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +1
    Although I do admit that both Nixon and Obama used Executive Privilege to hide the truth.

The difference being people WERE killed in Fast & FURIOUS

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/vid...

http://youtu.be/OkzC_2vAmEM

http://tammybruce.com/2012/06...
  • NoBama Man 2012/06/30 01:08:48
    NoBama Man
    +1
    Watergate was a...

panty raid

by comparison....
  • Lee NoBama Man 2012/07/01 12:02:48
    Lee
    In comparison to GW Bush's WMD Scandal, Fast and Furious is not even on the chart.

The WMD Scandal, where the Bush administration lied to Congress and the American people in order to justify going to war, killed well over 100,000 people and cost 3 Trillion dollars.
  • Mark Twain Lee 2012/08/20 03:49:34
    Mark Twain
    +1
    THE WMD'S IN SYRIA WERE MOVED FROM IRAQ BUT YOUR HALF RIGHT. IRAQ WAS DIVERSION FROM THE COUNTRYS THAT WERE REALLY BEHIND THE 911 attack,,,Saudj Arabia and Pakistan.
  • Lee 2012/06/29 14:23:12
    Lee
    Fast and Furious is a faux-scandal made up by RWNJ's.

Right Wingers are trying to attract attention away from the fact that Romney would suck as a President.

Face it, not every sting operation is going to function perfectly.

And there is no good reason why the justice department should turn over sensitive information that could jeopardize the safety of people cooperating with the justice department.

Right Wing Nut Jobs apparently cannot restrain themselves from doing harm to this nation.

Harming America is what Right Wingers do.

The solution? Kick the bastardly "Conservative" scum out of office.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:15:37
    ray
    The scandal was made up by Obama, and he did it to take away our gun rights.

Harming America is what Obama does. Right wingers are doing the right thing. Obama sucks, yet you're not smart enough to realize that.
  • Lee ray 2012/06/29 19:26:36
    Lee
    lol

You Right Wing Nut Jobs are so gullible.

Why are Right Wingers so incredibly frickin' Stupid?
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:32:15
    ray
    +1
    lol

You're so gullible

Why are left wingers so damn retarded?
  • Blueskies ray 2012/06/30 15:43:12
    Blueskies
    Why are you both so locked into nonsense?
    Watergate was the cover for a coup, removing our last legitimately elected President,
    and replacing him with people APPOINTED by the aristocratic Senate (Ford and Rockefeller), who then set it up so that all Presidential elections since have been controlled, and no one clears the Primaries (Democrat or Republican) not part of this Cabal.
    Obama is theirs, as much as Bush was.

Their is no difference between the parties. No matter which is in office, nothing changes. Just the Rhetoric.
  • ray Blueskies 2012/06/30 15:52:44 (edited)
    ray
    I know that, I was just mocking him.
  • dennisg40 ray 2012/07/03 19:28:51
    dennisg40
    Take away your gun rights is a ton of horse sh-t.
  • ray dennisg40 2012/07/03 21:27:06
  • 4570GOVT ray 2012/08/17 19:24:03
    4570GOVT
    +2

• 4570GOVT ray 2012/08/17 19:22:40
    4570GOVT
    +2
    Lee has me blocked . Thought YOU would like to see exactly " How Made Up " this scandal really is . Note* that Holders Own Assistant A.G. said this about his boss !

• Lee ray 2012/08/20 10:20:48
    Lee
    +1
    Obama has done nothing to take away anybody's gun rights.

And he better not touch my guns.

I will need them to protect myself from all the Right Wing Loony Terrorist trash in this county who need to be shot dead.

Look at all the crazy Right Wing bastards and their killing sprees.

It's time to for good, decent, patriotic Americans to fight back against against Right Wing Terrorist predators.
  • ray Lee 2012/08/20 15:36:40 (edited)
    ray
    +1
    He wasn't, but he tried with the UN small arms treaty.

The only people that need to be shot dead is the Left Wing Nut Jobs and Obama so he won't ruin our country even more.

I guess you haven't heard of the left's killing sprees have you? I guess you've drank too much of the Obama Kool-aid

It's time for the patriotic right wingers to fight back against you nut jobs so that sorry excuse for a president won't be re-elected and ruin our country more.
  • Lee ray 2012/08/21 01:12:37
    Lee
    Oh Gawd . . . . It's the idiot child of an idiot RWNJ again.

. . . You're too dumb for words to describe . . . .
  • ray Lee 2012/08/21 01:15:52
    ray
    +1
    Oh God...... It's one of Obama's brainwashed citizens.

...... You're so mentally ill it's really hard for me to describe..... Oh I know what to call you..... a left wing nut job. Yep, that suits you real well.
  • FanOreilly ray 2012/08/21 17:06:47
    FanOreilly
    A lot of Obama's brainwashed are not citizens.

A lot are illegal aliens like his family members.
  • Moonage 2012/06/28 14:05:46
    Moonage
    +2
    No one died during Watergate.
  • Lee Moonage 2012/06/29 14:24:53
    Lee
    . . That you know of.

But watergate was a real scandal.

. . . not a pretend scandal made up by Right Wingers.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:16:19 (edited)
  • Lee ray 2012/06/29 19:27:05
    Lee
    Facts are Facts.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:32:34
    ray
    +1
    Yes, but you haven't said any. I have.
  • dennisg40 2012/06/27 08:22:17
    dennisg40
    +1
    We have to remember all this started under George W. Bush's administration and people want to blame it all on Obama. The real people in the agencies that caused it need to be sent to jail but probably never will.
  • HOMBRE dennisg40 2012/06/29 15:02:38
    HOMBRE
    +2
    Dem senate and Dem congress voted for it .Obama would have done it without approval of either office.He side steps the government like a good sociopath dictator does socialpath Obama socialpath Obama
  • HOMBRE 2012/06/27 03:37:07
    HOMBRE
    Nobody died in Watergate. obama fast and furios
  • Lee HOMBRE 2012/06/29 14:36:11 (edited)
    Lee
    But hundreds of thousands died in GW's unjust war in Iraq . . . not to mention the 3 TRILLION dollars we wasted.

But Right Wingers don't even regard that as a scandal.

I wonder why.

And now Right Wingers want to waste more resources on this phony scandal they made up.

Why do Right Wingers insist on causing harm to this nation?

We should be focusing on improving the economy . . . Not on some Bullsh*t charges against the Attorney General.

Right Wingers are furiously trying to deflect attention from what lousy leaders they are.

But guess what . . . It's not working.
  • HOMBRE Lee 2012/06/29 14:59:25
    HOMBRE
    Dems congress and dem senate voted for it so the blame does not all go on the idiot Bush. Share the weath like libtards like to do
  • Lee HOMBRE 2012/06/29 15:33:27
    Lee
    Yes, Congress voted in favor of going to war against Iraq, but ONLY after GW's CIA and the Bush administration presented FALSE information about WMD's being in Iraq.

It should be a HUGE scandal.

A waste of 3 TRILLION dollars, four thousand AmeRIcan lives, and over a hundred thousand Iraqi lives completely WASTED because of FALSEHOODS told by the Bush administration.

American Right Wing Nut Job scum have a proven proclivity for inflicting huge amounts of damage upon this nation and the world.

Now that's a FACT.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:18:10
    ray
    And Obama gave guns away to gang members.

Right wingers are smart because they know of Obama's faults unlike dumb asses like you.

Now that's a FACT.
  • Lee ray 2012/06/29 19:28:09
    Lee
    lol

Dream on sunshine.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:32:58
    ray
    lol

I'm in reality while you're in a fantasy world.
  • Lee ray 2012/06/29 19:35:33
    Lee
    Yes, I know you're convinced of that.

That's why they call it a delusion.
  • ray Lee 2012/06/29 19:37:15
    ray
    It's not a delusion. It' a fact. You believe Obama's good, which either makes you naive or just plain stupid.
  • Lee ray 2012/06/29 19:39:49 (edited)
    Lee
    mmm hmmm . . . So you say.

You are very young aren't you?

I feel like I'm talking to an infant.

You have the political sophistication of a two year old.

2014/12/20 12:14:43