Is dominique strauss kahn the french Bill Clinton?

joe mauro 2011/05/15 19:35:26
Dominique Strauss Kahn who has a long history of sexual harrasment and misconduct,was charged sunday in new york on the following counts criminal sexual act,attempted rape and unlawful imprisionment.Srauss Kahn is a major political candidate in franch.

• Tinka123 2011/05/15 20:38:16
    yes
    Tinka123
    +7
    Strauss Kahn is at the head of the International Monetary Fund and fancies setting global financial regulations that supersede national sovereignty through that same institution.

Buddies with George Soros as well. Needless to say -- not surprising. Always innocent until proven guilty... but I will say -- Elite Globalists often perceive themselves as above the law. Will be interesting to see the depth of these allegations.

• Fannie 2011/05/16 00:54:50 (edited)
    no
    Fannie
    +1
    And Monique was more than willing to get ther 15 minutes of fame, and Paula, had a nice spread in Playboy. I don't think the maid was willing, nor was she merry.
    yes
    +1
    He is, because Bill Clinton has rape on his record. "Better put some ice on that."
  • Bob DiN 2011/05/15 23:53:56
    yes
    Bob DiN
    +1
    i wonder if he uses cigars like Slick Willy.
  • Cliff 2011/05/15 23:34:49
    no
    Cliff
    There seems to be a rush to judgement here
  • Angel 2011/05/15 23:17:31
    yes
    Angel
    +4
    lol yep he sure is, as president of IMF, he was arrested for sodomizing the maid at the motel he was staying at, she entered the room to clean it, he came out of the bathroom naked and grabbed her from behind.... at least monica was willing, the maid wasn't....
    ooops, Kahn...
  • MAMMY51... Angel 2011/05/15 23:24:39
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    Paula Jones wasn't, though. http://www.gargaro.com/pjkeye...
  • Angel MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 23:44:55
    Angel
    +2
    wow Mammy, I had totally forgotten that one....
  • MAMMY51... Angel 2011/05/16 00:04:24
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    Her cases is why I didn't vote for him the second time.
  • doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~... 2011/05/15 23:13:20
    yes
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    Absolutely!
  • In vino veritas 2011/05/15 23:03:55
    yes
    In vino veritas
    +4
    One of them is a sexual predator,lets play wait see how many other victims come out of the woodwork now that one woman dared exposed yet another Liberal Intellectual Elitist=LIE.
  • Linda 2011/05/15 22:34:39
    yes
    Linda
    +2
    Be sure your "sins" will find you out...they always do. Unless of course, you're uncertain what the meaning of 'is' is...:-)
  • Linnster 2011/05/15 22:13:48 (edited)
    no
    Linnster
    +1
    Bill is much better looking and he probably smells a hell of a lot better. Having said that, I don't believe Bill was ever charged with rape or harassment - from what I recall, all of his women were consenting adults. For all of you who are so interested in rehashing his dalliances, try and remember that under his administration, we were more solvent than now, unemployment was lower, we weren't at war, and he left a surplus. If Monica doing him under the desk is what it takes to get America back on track, Obama has my permission.
  • MAMMY51... Linnster 2011/05/15 22:58:23
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +4
    Bill Clinton was accused of sexual harassment and sexual assault. http://www.gargaro.com/pjkeye...
  • Linnster MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 23:19:56
    Linnster
    +1
    Fair enough.
  • joe mauro MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 23:54:32
    joe mauro
    +1
    just like straus kahn,thus the comparison
  • fluer 2011/05/15 21:36:26
    yes
    fluer
    +5
    Could be but with all the trouble the French have had with their president maybe not!!!!
  • Rodney 2011/05/15 21:16:42
    yes
    Rodney
    +6
    I'm sure that will make all of France just as proud as the Liberals here are of Bubba! Only difference so far is that the French Courts have actual physical evidence against Kahn.
  • Linnster Rodney 2011/05/15 22:08:24
    Linnster
    +1
    The hotel maid he's accused of harassing is here in New York. What do you mean the French courts have physical evidence? Kahn was pulled off the plane before he got a chance to go back to France.
  • Rodney Linnster 2011/05/15 23:16:44
    Rodney
    +4
    DNA evidence is hard to beat.

A maid, 32, said he emerged naked from the bathroom and sexually assaulted her inside his $3,000-a-night suite at the Sofitel hotel in New York’s Times Square on Saturday afternoon. He was there on private business, the IMF said.

Strauss-Kahn was expected to go before a state court later on Sunday. His lawyer said he will plead not guilty.

Police say he fled the hotel after the alleged assault and a few hours later they pulled him out of his first-class seat on an Air France plane 10 minutes before it was to take off for Paris.

He was charged with a criminal sexual act, unlawful imprisonment and attempted rape, moving him from luxurious hotel suite and a glittering public career to scandal and a bare holding cell in New York’s tough Harlem neighborhood in the space of a few hours.

The contrast could barely have been more dramatic. At the Sofitel, Strauss-Kahn’s suite had a conference room, living room, foyer, spacious marble bathroom and a bedroom with a sumptuous king-sized bed and feather and down duvet.

Police say Strauss-Kahn does not have diplomatic immunity from the charges, which if proven could carry a prison sentence of 15-20 years. They have collected DNA evidence from the hotel suite, the New York Times reported.

Read more: http://www.ottawaci...
    DNA evidence is hard to beat.

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/...
  • Linnster Rodney 2011/05/15 23:22:03
    Linnster
    +1
    Then it isn't the French who have the evidence, it's us. Either way, let's hope he gets his just rewards, especially since he doesn't have diplomatic immunity.
  • Rodney Linnster 2011/05/15 23:38:27
    Rodney
    +1
    That point surprised me (no diplomatic immunity). Sorry, I originally had just heard a news blip about it. I came away thinking it had happened in France.
  • Linnster Rodney 2011/05/15 23:43:29
    Linnster
    +1
    Not a problem. I was surprised too, but he isn't a French diplomat, he's some big mucky-muck with the International Monetary Fund. Now, he's just nothing more than a French POS who will, hopefully, rot in jail for a good long time.
  • Rodney Linnster 2011/05/16 00:19:14
    Rodney
    +2
    LOL, good place for him. Wasn't he running for the French version of President?
  • Linnster Rodney 2011/05/16 00:31:31
    Linnster
    +1
    According to the Daily News, he's a top presidential contender in France.
  • Rodney Linnster 2011/05/16 04:55:55
    Rodney
    +1
    I thought I had heard that. I pay very little attention to French politics. All I can do to stay up on our own insanity. LOL
  • Linnster Rodney 2011/05/16 15:02:11
    Linnster
    +1
    I know what you mean. If I hadn't just read the paper, I wouldn't have known it either. I didn't even know he was with the IMF!
  • Rodney Linnster 2011/05/16 17:20:14
    Rodney
    +1
    Like I said, I just heard a blip on the news and made assumptions form there. I didn't know he was head of the IMF either. It was after you said it happened in NY that I finally looked the whole story up.
  • SunShine 2011/05/15 21:14:32 (edited)
    yes
    SunShine
    +5
    This guy who kisses up to George Soros is a representative of the UN International Monetary Fund and as such, this is disgraceful. He should lose his job and his pay.. toute suite
  • Cat 2011/05/15 21:10:06
  • Col.TJefferson1775 2011/05/15 21:07:12
    yes
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +5
    Hummm---Looks like they are or might be Brothers!
    Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Tinka123 2011/05/15 20:38:16
    yes
    Tinka123
    +7

• joe mauro Tinka123 2011/05/15 20:48:40
    joe mauro
    +9
    he is also a leading socialist candidate for the french ptresidency
  • Tinka123 joe mauro 2011/05/15 20:53:16
    Tinka123
    +5
    Yes -- the global financial regs he's calling for mirror his position. And he's not shy about saying it either. Definitely someone to keep an eye on. IMO -- easily one of the most dangerous individuals in the world. Reason being -- few know who he is or are aware of the agenda he is pushing.
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/05/15 20:17:46
    yes
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +6
    All that's left is for him to lie under oath.

lie oath bill clinton I didnot have sex with that woman
  • Cat MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 21:12:13
    Cat
    +3

RECORDS SET

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
    - Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
    - Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
    - Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
    - Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
    - First president sued for sexual harassment.
    - Second president accused of rape**
    - First first lady to come under criminal investigation
    - Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
    - First president to establish a legal defense fund.
    - First president to be held in contempt of court
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
    - First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court
  • MAMMY51... Cat 2011/05/15 21:27:36
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +2
    "- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
    - Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad"

Have the results been compared against 0zero yet?
  • Cat MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 21:29:55
    Cat
    +2
    I don't know? This site is http://prorev.com/wwindex.htm
  • MAMMY51... Cat 2011/05/15 21:44:20
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +3
    WOW! He makes Nixon look good.
  • joe mauro MAMMY51... 2011/05/15 23:27:15
    joe mauro
    +1
    which is tough
  • MAMMY51... joe mauro 2011/05/16 00:05:56
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    LOL Apparently not for Slick Willie.

2014/08/21 16:11:19