Is destruction and sabotage typical behavior from 0bama supporters?

Walt 2012/07/10 02:23:09
No. 0bama supporters would never resort to underhanded methods.
Of course 0bama supporters do nasty things. It's in their nature.
Other. (Please comment.)
Progressive liberal Democrat Obama supporters sabotaged Mitt Romney’s campaign bus – cut alternator belt

Chicago style campaigning has begun. Aside from the personal smears, the stalking of Republican donors and candidates, Obama supporters are now sabotaging Mitt Romnney’s campaign bus. According to PJ Tatler, Mtt Romney’s campaign bus was sabotaged by an unknown vandal over the weekend in Virginia. The vehicle was tampered with late Saturday night or early Sunday morning and had the alternator belt cut.

The article continues here: http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/07/09/progressive-libe...

Read More: http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/07/09/progr...

• ☆ElenaDiamond☆ 2012/07/10 02:31:34
    ☆ElenaDiamond☆
    +25
    Have you read the way they have tortured Poor Mrs. Pitt (Brad Pitts mom). She dared speak out against the liberal machine. She has had death threats, been called the C word and told to commit unspeakable acts against nature via twitter and letters. They are very nasty people.

• Mark Mercer 2012/07/12 06:29:50
    Other. (Please comment.)
    Mark Mercer
    Throwing blame around a bit quick....'Other' entities, would have more motive.
  • texasred 2012/07/11 21:48:03 (edited)
    texasred
    +1
    Most of them are no better than benjo ditch sewage.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/11 18:04:53
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +1
    Expect even dirtier tricks this Nov. Bring you firearms when you vote. You might have to cap a NBBP member.
  • Tuna 2012/07/11 14:36:40
    Other. (Please comment.)
    Tuna
    +2
    HEY LIBS !!! Did you know the British raised taxes on the upper income earners 2years ago? The BOTTOM FELL OUT !! Government revenues plummeted, the economy took a nose dive; unemployment rose sharply. They are having to repeal that tax now.
    tax the rich  tax the rich
  • Hawkeye 2012/07/11 12:03:03
    Hawkeye
    +3
    Oh Please.. The ONLY thing wrong with the premise of this question is that it restricts the attention to Obama SUPPORTERS..

These are people LIKE Obama.. These people ARE Obama or to BE more precise,, Obama is one of THEM.... They've been around for,, at LEAST,, decades and they aren't just on the National Level either..

You hear this on the State level as well where NON progressives hold meetings and their cars are sabotaged.. It happened at the TOWNHALL Meetings.. It happened during BOTH of Bush's election seasons..

We're talking about a MOVEMENT of Community Agitators.. It's what the Progreaaive Socialist's Movement is ALL about.. It started WITH and will end BY these types of behaviors..
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/11 05:42:42
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    The Democrat party is the party of intimidation and fraud. And other things which will be left unsaid; I think we all know what they are capable of.
    +4
    Like all:Liberals Blood is on their hands/ and the blood of murder pours over their heads in rivers.
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS 2012/07/11 03:01:55
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS
    +4
    The RADICAL LIBERALs have a extensive history of violent acts and they will continue to do whatever they possibly can to collapse the country.

They are filthy animals who will not stop until they are forcefully stopped.
  • kaZappoo 2012/07/11 01:28:57
    kaZappoo
    +6
    and it's gonna get alot worse ,, it's the democratic way !

well ,,never used to be this way but the mind control exibited in the past 4 yrs is pathetic ...
  • kevjon 2012/07/11 00:42:36
    kevjon
    +5
    What else would you expect from a bunch of imoral liars? Liberals have gone completely off the edge.
    If you ever need a clear discription of a liberal just listen to what they accuse us conservatives of.
  • pbunny 2012/07/11 00:16:38
    pbunny
    +6
    I meant to vote for, Of course 0bama supporters do nasty things. They voted for him to begin with.
  • Don 2012/07/10 23:55:39
    Don
  • golem48 2012/07/10 23:20:51
    golem48
    +4
    They are 'rats and locusts..
  • Biki 2012/07/10 22:58:52
    Biki
    +6
    typical chicago thug mentality.
  • amazinggrace 2012/07/10 21:59:40
    Other. (Please comment.)
    amazinggrace
    +3
    I'm not sure, let me ask Brad Pitts Mom. Mrs. Pitt says yes so that is what I am going with
  • Ozzyboy 2012/07/10 21:56:14
    Ozzyboy
    +8
    Politicians are not know for the good manners at any time but this administration is a lot more vile than usual. Their disdain and viciousness of Americans is blatant and growing more everyday.
  • Mr. Smith 2012/07/10 21:52:25
    Mr. Smith
    +9
    Since they can't run on their failed ideas, this kind of crap is all they have left!
  • KG 2012/07/10 21:52:16
    Other. (Please comment.)
    KG
    +6
    Its all anyone can do when they have nothing righteous to hold on to.
  • MR. 2012/07/10 21:20:07
    MR.
    +6
    STUPID IS, AS STUPID IS, AS STUPID DOES,..ETC *(YOU GET THE IDEA!)
  • dekecds 2012/07/10 21:13:01
    dekecds
    +4
    What gets me is that they even do it to themselves!
  • Mary Ann 2012/07/10 21:09:31
    Mary Ann
    +9
    I marched for Mitt Romney and then went to a quick event in Wolfeboro NH over the 4th of July. After I went to the grocery store still wearing my Romney t shirt. This man, (wearing a CA t shirt, wood beads, bulbous beer gut, about 5' 10") walked real close to me, and right when he was at my back, make a loud spitting, disgusted, guttural sound. I turned to him (me at 5' 4", size 4) and spat right back and called him a gutless A$$, I went on to tell him he was a "nothing" of a man with his simple minded offensive actions.....then to his shock and horror, I called over to my over 6 foot tall, not so small, very protective, former Commissioned Army Captain husband and told him what he did......My husband asked him if he wanted to say something to me now......needless to say he became quite the mouse and made a wide berth to get to his cart and swiftly left the store. I mean come on, this is Mitt Country here in NH!
  • Walt Mary Ann 2012/07/10 21:11:47
    Walt
    +4
    Hahaha! Thank you for sharing that!
  • ☆ Queen... Mary Ann 2012/07/11 02:11:23
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    that guy sounded like a real liberal PIG
  • Aqua Su... Mary Ann 2012/07/11 05:46:11
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +3
    Applause for you and your husband! Yay!
  • Sheηaηigaηs™ 2012/07/10 20:36:32 (edited)
    Sheηaηigaηs™
  • jere.chievres 2012/07/10 20:34:37
    jere.chievres
    +7
    They should have to repair all the damage they inflict.
  • dubbie 2012/07/10 20:28:37 (edited)
    dubbie
    +9
    The same typical liberal bunch that adores this behavior

crapping in the streets

The shoe fits
  • ☆ Queen... dubbie 2012/07/11 02:12:40
  • Aurora 2012/07/10 20:10:08
    Aurora
    +9
    Black Hearts are my new name for liberals.
  • Cal [SH-TEA] 2012/07/10 19:55:14
    Other. (Please comment.)
    Cal [SH-TEA]
    +8
    They do what their Shepard tells them to do. Most of them are nothing but mindless drones shouting the party's opinion and slanders out to the world.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2012/07/10 19:43:04
    Other. (Please comment.)
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    [Wow! I am shocked that a SodaHead Member offered "Other" as a Response] . .. .Why don't they just have a Debate?
  • lil crazy 2012/07/10 19:36:16
    Other. (Please comment.)
    lil crazy
    +4
    Wow really. An unknown vandal is just that UNKNOWN. It could have been some stupid kid that vandalizes things in general and even if someone was singling out Romney it doesn't automatically make them an Obama supporter.
  • Roblem ... lil crazy 2012/07/10 22:51:36
    Roblem BN-0
    +2
    How dare you bring logic and reason into this! ;-)
  • Hawkeye Roblem ... 2012/07/11 12:09:47
    Hawkeye
    +2
    The day that ANY Left Winger brings logic and reason to ANY discussion will be the day that GOD himself has to sit down in total and complete SHOCK..
  • Roblem ... Hawkeye 2012/07/11 15:25:45
    Roblem BN-0
    Thanks for proving my point. There is no proof that God even exists just like there is no proof of political affiliation of the vandal.
  • kevjon lil crazy 2012/07/11 00:48:35
    kevjon
    +3
    I tried to pass this up but just couldn't, Are you serious? Romney's vehicle was just a coincidence? Give me a break!
  • Walt kevjon 2012/07/11 01:14:37
    Walt
    +6
    They want us to think the alternator belt either reached out and cut itself or some random vandal didn't notice it was a Romney campaign bus and risked being busted by the Secret Service just by coincidence. Either way, they stretch the bounds of imagination beyond anything reasonable.
  • kevjon Walt 2012/07/11 01:30:45
    kevjon
    +5
    Give it time and the liberal will be caught but by then the idiots that deny this will move onto another lie. Anything that comes from a liberals mouth is pure BS and to be proven wrong at a later date. I am so sick and tired of hearing the crap that these people keep throwing up day after day.
  • ☆ Queen... kevjon 2012/07/11 02:14:08
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    AREN'T WE ALL?
  • lil crazy kevjon 2012/07/11 03:58:50
    lil crazy
    Seriously, just because I don't jump to conclusions doesn't make me a liberal or a liar. Also I never said it wasn't an Obama supporter I only said that it isn't necessary one because not everyone that doesn't like Romney is an Obama supporter. It is people like you that are dividing our country when we should be working together to over come the problems we face.

2014/04/17 04:07:18