Is Conservative Icon and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent A FAKE ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/02/13 10:10:35
YES, Draft Dodger Ted Nugent IS a FAKE ?
NO, Draft Dodger Ted Nugent is NOT a FAKE ?
ted nugent draft dodger
"Since we've been discussing Ted Nugent lately, this seemed a good time to bring up Nugent's draft dodging. It's well known that Nugent claims to have gone to great lengths to flunk his Draft Board physical. What's not so well-known is that he got a student deferment at the same time he was touring with his rock band, putting in an average of 300 shows a year. How was he going to school and touring that much at the same time?

One of our readers sent me a copy of an extract of Nugent's Selective Service records, obtained via a FOIA request (copy below). As you can see, Nugent received student deferments in 1967 (1-S) and 1968 (2-S). But according to the Internet Movie Data Base website, Nugent has been "performing professionally since 1958, non-stop yearly touring since 1967, averaging more than 300 shows per year '67-73." Hmm, that would include the two years he was supposedly too wrapped up in his studies to be serving his country.

But that hasn't stopped Nugent from insisting that if he HAD served, he would have been one big mofo soldier. As the Rutland Herald reported, Here's what Nugent said he would have done if he went to Vietnam:

"... if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes ... I would have killed everybody," he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990."

The Herald also noted that Nugent's efforts to avoid the draft make President Bush look like a war hero.

(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.

Sean Hannity went to ridiculous lengths Friday night (8/24/07) to defend Nugent's threatening rants against Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. FOX & Friends whitewashed Nugent's comments the next day. Apparently, this "patriot" can do no wrong on the "We like America" network."
(News Hounds, Aug.26, 2007)

http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proof_ted_nugent_is_a_dra...
http://tinyurl.com/yrefcc

Read More: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1250550290

• aneed2know 2012/02/13 11:07:19
    aneed2know
    +19
    Yes this man is a fake, he is one of those kids you knew in school that talked a big game in front of the teachers and principles, but on the play ground he pisses his pants.

• Snoge 2014/04/04 22:07:07
    Snoge
    If angry hater Libturds choose to to believe some "story" he told long ago that was a joke so be it. I don't buy it. Fact is he got deferments, just as over half the eligible men did during the Vietnam era. Quoting Nugent: "You've got to realize that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up." Nugent knew "High Times" magazine was a publication devoted to legalizing Cannabis. Ted had no respect for that trash heap. Nugent's bandmates were in the room when he gave that interview to Ed Bangs, who wrote for Creem magazine. It was later published in High Times. His band mates were laughing so hard they had to leave.
  • mark murtha 2012/08/15 01:15:25
    mark murtha
    I served in Viet Nam in 1970 and 1971.. I have liked what He has stood for in regards to the way we hunt and fish.. I have hunted and fished all over the world and it has been my greatest love behind my wife and kids.. to see the facts that I have read recently about his draft dodging have made me sick after hearing his patriotic stand that seems to never stop. If the man did dodge, he should keep his mouth SHUT I do find it odd that a guy of my age had never served and I really never thought about that. Now that I have been enlitend Id like to tell myself to keep his BIG MOUTH SHUT! Using the military stance he so proudly takes to promote himself sickens me. Hey Ted... Im from Detroit to.. if all these facts are true... You can KISS my ASS! And as you always say if there is a part of that you dont understand...Come see me Ill explain it to you in person. Mark
  • HBO 2012/03/22 07:13:57
    HBO
    +1
    I think Ted Nugent is pretty bad ass, myself. I don't care if he dodged the draft or not...I can only imagine being told by my country that I was chosen to go to war. Doesn't sound like a good time.He'd just rather kill animals than people.
    +1
    Big fake.
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/02/17 02:10:57
    mama sew,gung ho
    +1
    When I was a youth,my boy friend was in a band in Florida that opened for Nugent.He was seduced by his wife,and ol' Teddy tried to kill him with his bow,and arrow gun.He had to run all the way to L.A.(Hollywood)and hide out.That's when I met him!LOL
  • gidianedwards97 2012/02/16 01:20:44
    gidianedwards97
    whatever mannnnnnn
  • Claybern 2012/02/16 00:35:28
    Claybern
    Just ask him.
  • Jane 2012/02/15 16:49:53
    Jane
    +4
    He is not fake, he is a genuine A-hole.
  • politico-m 2012/02/15 07:32:51
    politico-m
    +3
    This guy has been fake all his life. He has been saying in his concerts that people who come this country and don't learn English must be kicked out (especially Hispanics), but he goes to Spain and Mexico to throw concerts there.
  • Erok 2012/02/15 05:02:38
    Erok
    Ted Nugent for POTUS !!!!! Sweaty Teddy is AWESOME !!!!!!
  • baboula 2012/02/15 01:19:15 (edited)
    baboula
    He's not a draft dodger;that is associated with one who actively avoided service. I don't know what the claissifications of 1-s, 1-a, 2-s, etc stand for but it does show that a physical was made on 8.22.1969 and he was rejected. Regardless of the lengths he went to to defeat the exam, 85% deafness in one ear would automatically get him rejected.
  • bob h. baboula 2012/02/16 18:49:11
    bob h.
    Show up drunk and you're rejected too. Being Nugent should be enough.
  • baboula bob h. 2012/02/16 19:42:56
    baboula
    Really? Did you know his father was a staff sargent? If they rejected people because of who they were, there won't be much of an army
  • Sadisticon 2012/02/15 01:05:20
    Sadisticon
    +1
    No, 0, none, nil sympathy for folks who sought to avoid service to their nation. This is obviously a liberal media schmear.
  • Tater G... Sadisticon 2012/04/18 15:05:57
    Tater Gumfries
    +3
    The draft records are real. His interview was real. Nothin to do with "liberal media" at all.
  • Dori Aravis 2012/02/14 22:41:38
    Dori Aravis
    +2
    You need other options for this total dirtbag. He is a loud mouthed moron who nobody should EVER pay attention to. So he's a fake what? Human being? Patriotic citizen? Jackass? What?
  • Dynasty Fighter 2012/02/14 21:18:23
    Dynasty Fighter
    +1
    He's not fake but he's psycho
  • TexasMentor54 2012/02/14 18:22:38
    TexasMentor54
    +1
    A jerk, yes. But not a fake...and a hell of a guitar player.
  • 2sly 2012/02/14 10:55:02
    2sly
    +1
    It's kinda funny how Demcrat Libs will do anything to put someone down but why not do some research on all draft dodgers during Viet Nam and I bet you'll finsome of them working for the Government as Democrats.
    March on Ted your awesome
  • Che Gue... 2sly 2012/02/14 12:07:50
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Ted Nugent is a Serial Pedophile. There is NOTHING awesome about him.

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they
    started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage
    women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old. I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.
    http://oncefallen.com/retroac...
  • Johaely... 2sly 2012/02/16 02:47:40
    Johaely Payano
    +2
    Actually, Ted Nugent himself said that he crapped his pants and stewed in it to avoid the draft. There is also the fact that he was very "supportive" of Vietnam (after he didn't have to fight) talking big about how he would "kill all the hippies in the foxholes" had he gone. The Democrats that avoided the draft, very likely also didn't support he Vietnam war. If you did a search, you would find many draft dodgers who seemed very stoked about the war in Iraq specially since they didn't have to serve.
  • Dave 2012/02/14 07:18:32 (edited)
    Dave
    +3
    No - he isn't a fake - he's a true blooded nutjob.
  • Jakedog 2012/02/14 04:48:37
    Jakedog
    +1
    Of course he is, they all are.
  • paul 2012/02/14 02:40:52 (edited)
    paul
    +1
    I got to believe Uncle Ted is for real.......He is a Sagittarius like me half man half horse half man half horse
  • Eric 2012/02/14 02:22:58 (edited)
    Eric
    The draft was an unconstitutional program that targeted young men between the ages of 18 and 26. As such, there is a civil rights obligation to ignore unconstitutional laws. Muhammed Ali made that argument.

By now we realize that you must provide equal protections and not discriminate on the basis of age or gender.
  • BILL 2012/02/14 01:39:13
    BILL
    +5
    Don't really know the guy but I hate Draft Dodgers
  • Gary 2012/02/14 00:50:59
    Gary
    +4
    I really do not care what this draft dodger has to say.
    He is a lot of hot air and like a balloon he will eventually
    will lose his hot air.
  • mich52 2012/02/14 00:12:41
  • Lawnmow... mich52 2012/02/14 04:01:41
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    If by 'loudmouth' you mean 'whistle-blower' or 'soothsayer', you'd be right.
  • mich52 Lawnmow... 2012/02/14 06:33:44
  • Lawnmow... mich52 2012/02/18 06:06:03 (edited)
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    How do you feel about Sean Penn visiting his new buddy Hugo Chavez? Or Rosanne Barr and her 're-education camp/beheading comments? Still like them even though they're LEFT-wing loudmouths?
  • mich52 Lawnmow... 2012/02/18 22:42:06
  • Johaely... Lawnmow... 2012/02/16 02:48:26
    Johaely Payano
    +1
    More like douchenozzle actually.
  • Lawnmow... Johaely... 2012/02/18 06:13:24
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    "I'm in college! woo hoo!" Yeah, that explains it. Do you 'gravitate to the Marxist professors' like the Dear Leader did?
  • Arinn 2012/02/14 00:05:38
    Arinn
    +3
    Yes it sounds like it.
  • Machinegunn 2012/02/13 23:44:03 (edited)
    Machinegunn
    +6
    ......Animals can't SHOOT BACK,TED!!!...The VIETCONG did,but TEDdy couldn't SEE in the FUTURE,thinking HE could AVOID all the DRAMA of WAR's and SOCIAL JUSTICE!!!...T N voted,no doubt,for the amBUSH and WAR,TWICE,allowing OTHER MEN and WOMAN to "SERVE in VICTORY,or in DEATH"!!!...Not only a FAKE and an UNPATRIOTIC COWARD,but a "HUGE ASS HYPOCRITE"???...BTW,JIMI HENDRIX SERVED!!!......
    jimi hendrix airbourne
  • Che Gue... Machine... 2012/02/13 23:46:02
  • Machine... Che Gue... 2012/02/14 00:01:06 (edited)
    Machinegunn
    +4
    ......TED NUGENT:MOTOR CITY MUD BUTT!!!......
  • Lawnmow... Machine... 2012/02/18 06:17:06
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    Have you ever even SEEN a 'machinegun'?
  • Machine... Lawnmow... 2012/02/20 20:42:37
    Machinegunn
    ......NONEYA!!!......

2014/09/24 02:32:51