IS COMMUNISM THE SAME AS SATANISM?

Red 2012/07/31 23:39:12

An interesting idea. I read and article that says a satanist cannot be an atheist because they believe in God and the Bible they just don't LIKE anything about God. Christians that think they know the devil had better put on a helmet, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. lol and yall are talking about the dangers of Islam and you have NO CLUE!

http://www.henrymakow.com/liberals_are_shills_for_commun.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188500

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQwKEoIQMA0

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/general-debates/14711-co...

http://www.henrymakow.com/communism_zionism_fronts_for_w.html

http://www.brama.com/survey/messages/7561.html

just google it.

• PDenoli 2012/08/13 21:46:17
    PDenoli
    Is a donkey the same as a horse or a goat? No, but they have much in common.

Communism desires absolute control over people and would oppose the Satanist's belief that each individual's will is supreme and that all forms of control should be opposed.

They are clearly not "the same" thing.

That said, they are both hostile to true faith and they both promote a relativistic view of good and evil that serves the desires of man and of power. So it is also true that they have characteristics in common with each other.
  • Red PDenoli 2012/08/14 00:38:27
  • PDenoli Red 2012/08/14 15:16:44
    PDenoli
    I get the communism from his words and deeds. I haven't caught him praising or worshiping the devil yet. But thanks for the warning, I'll keep my eye out.
  • Red PDenoli 2012/08/14 19:13:09
  • PDenoli Red 2012/08/15 20:44:24
    PDenoli
    My great uncle was a mason, but I don't think I ever met him. Apparently, he was a carpenter and built a number of homes in Florida. For about 7 years I worked closely with a Mason. Very honorable and religious man. Before he eventually died of stomach cancer, he spent weekends on charity drives and helping poor people repair their homes.

You're saying masons are satanists? You'll excuse my disbelief? He was absolutely not about self-gratification or selfish in any way. He was a very upright and moral person, and a real man of faith. The lodge he belonged to was part of the social outreach activities... so... huh?? I don't know if Obama's a mason or not, but I question the association between masons and satanists based on my own encounters with them. Sounds like your encounters are similar.

But anyway. Obama being communist is reason enough for me to want him out.

Thanks for the interesting question and for taking the time to explain it!
  • Red PDenoli 2012/08/15 22:21:53
  • PDenoli Red 2012/08/16 16:47:26
    PDenoli
    I hear you, but I'm wary of buying into such rumors. Unless and until I am personally witness to something that reveals this to be true, I won't believe it and I certainly won't repeat it as true. For me personally - there's far too much to be feared in making assertions about things I do not know to be true. I feel this way because of many teachings on this....

Exodus 20:16: “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Exodus 23:1: "Do not follow the crowd in making false reports; Do not put thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness."

Exodus 23:7: "Keep you far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay you not: for I will not justify the wicked."

Proverbs 6:16-19: "There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers."

If I don't know it to be true, I don't say it to be true and I even try to not think it to be true. And if I should come to fear or suspect that it is true, I seek to find out... Not collections of heresay, but to become a witness of truth. It is a simple matter that until I kno...

If I don't know it to be true, I don't say it to be true and I even try to not think it to be true. And if I should come to fear or suspect that it is true, I seek to find out... Not collections of heresay, but to become a witness of truth. It is a simple matter that until I know something, I do not know it. And until I know it, I believe I am commanded to not pretend that I do.

As for my coworker, all I know is that I knew a good man who did good works and who claimed to be both a catholic and a mason. Unless I see evidence of wrongdoing or evil, what sort of person would I be to claim otherwise? Is it a tactic to give care and comfort to the sick and to the needy? And if that is a tactic, may we all be similarly crafty in our lives.

I understand what you're saying. It is possible to do good with the right hand and evil with the left. It would also be a lie to say I haven't heard many other people make similar claims about masons. But claims are not sufficient for me to bear withness to acts of evil. And each time that I've pressed others for evidence, they have simply quoted the rumors that they have been telling each other for decades and for centuries.

Or worse, they offer no proof and turn into serpents, asking me to "keep an open mind". An open mind to what? Keep it open to be filled with resumptions of guilt and accusations of evil? That would truly be the devil's work! No, I'm not going to keep an open mind to judging others to be evil without cause.

This is far from what I believe we have been instructed to do. Rest assured that when I am witness to it, and when I say that I know it to be so, it can be known that I am not simply repeating the accusation of others. But even then, it would be wrong for others to simply echo *my* accusations unless they also know them to be true.

That's my opinion.
  • Red PDenoli 2012/08/16 21:40:46
  • Red PDenoli 2012/08/14 19:12:02
  • PDenoli Red 2012/08/15 20:44:51
    PDenoli
    +1
    Anytime. Thanks for the interesting questions.
  • bgf97 2012/08/10 18:01:21
    bgf97
    No. They are fundamentally different. Satanism is based on the power of the individual as their own god, while Communism is collectivistic in nature.

And LaVeyan Satanism is atheistic. Do your research.
  • Red bgf97 2012/08/14 00:33:48
  • Radical Ed 2012/08/01 20:24:23
    :00
    Radical Ed
    +1
    i think you need to read something that isn't filled with conspiracy theories and biased opinions.
  • Red Radical Ed 2012/08/01 21:54:16
  • bgf97 Red 2012/08/10 18:02:32
    bgf97
    +1
    Based on that philosophy, you'll find yourself walking into traffic eventually.
  • Red bgf97 2012/08/10 19:59:22
  • Htcbm1 2012/08/01 00:58:09 (edited)
    :00
    Htcbm1
    I've studied the history of the former Soviet Union and have discovered that Religion is frowned upon and discouraged, that all children were encouraged to spy on their parents and to report any actions that are counter to the communist philosophy, The state becomes God, and all serve the state... So in their view there is no right or wrong, so there is no God... I believe Satan would consider this a victory, would'nt you?
  • Red Htcbm1 2012/08/01 05:47:13
  • bgf97 Htcbm1 2012/08/10 18:05:12
    bgf97
    In Communism however, there would be no state. In Marx's original Communist doctrine, religion is seen as a tool used by the Bourgeoisie to suppress the Proletariat and give workers a sense of purpose, while providing luxury to the elite upper class.

To bring an end to religion would be liberation of humanity, not a victory for Satan.

Also, you fail to understand the point of Satanism. The philosophy of Satanism is completely atheistic and is based around the concept of man being his own god and the architect of his own destiny. It is an individualist philosophy that is fundamentally the opposite of Communism.
  • Red bgf97 2012/08/14 00:37:29
  • Zuggi 2012/07/31 23:56:06
    Zuggi

2014/07/22 15:05:01