Is Child Molester, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent a Loser ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/04/01 20:49:04
YES,  Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is a LOSER ?
NO, Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is NOT a LOSER ?

Would you crap and piss your pants for a month too so you could avoid military service and allow someone else to go to Vietnam in your place ? Coward and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent did.

"Nugent stopped all forms of personal hygiene for a month and showed up for his draft board physical in pants caked with his own urine and feces, winning a deferment."

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2007/08/28/ted-nugent-befouled-h...

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they

started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage

women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old. I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.

<a href="http://oncefallen.com/retroactivity.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://oncefallen.com/retroac...</a>

• SemperRick 2012/04/02 07:41:00
    SemperRick
    +19
    According to his Selective Service Letter Ted had a student deferrment while attending Oakland University. What's ven more disgusting is that if he were a liberal burning his draft card or taking off to Canada he would be a liberal hero. You only bash those that don't fit your picture pretty mold. Today, Ted is one of the greatest patriots supporting the troops and even putting himself in the line of fire while touring to some of the hottest spots on earth, dodging bullets on a daily basis. So quit with the hypocritical hype and deal with it.

USA Patriotism! proudly recognizes . . . patriot Ted Nugent for his ongoing support of our troops through his performances and other charitable patriotic efforts.
    With over 30 million albums sold, Ted Nugent has not only earned his status as an American music icon . . . he has used it to bring smiles, enjoyment, and a helping hand to our valiant, proud troops in performance tours in association with the USO and other organizations.

Ted Nugent and his wife, Shemane, also founded the Freedom's Angels Foundation to support our brave troops. In Ted's own words...

"As the Nugent family spent more time with US hero soldiers who have sacrificed so much, yet remained in need of special attention and specialized medical and rehabilitation e...

"As the Nugent family spent more time with US hero soldiers who have sacrificed so much, yet remained in need of special attention and specialized medical and rehabilitation equipment, we were compelled to show our appreciation and gather support for these great warriors for freedom . . . The Freedom's Angels charity was formed to bring relief, joy and a heartfelt salute to those most deserving."

Here are just a few things Ted Nugent has done for the troops...

Donated in excess of 2,000 tickets and backstage passes to the military, 2005-2006.
    Performed for 55,000 Marines, Sailors and their families at Camp Pendleton's Rockin' the Corps on April 1, 2005, along with fellow musicians Destiny’s Child, Godsmack, Kiss, and more. The Performance was also shown as a Big Screen Concert Event in 74 Markets Nationwide.
    In 2004, participated in a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf with Toby Keith, and toured with Keith in The Big Throwdown Tour, 2005.
    Ted's humanitarian and patriotic efforts has earned him numerous commendations from state police, sheriff departments, FBI and police agencies nationwide . . . and he has been lauded for his Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, his work as a national spokesman for D.A.R.E, and for his work with the U.S. Military.

Ted Nugent is also an avid supporter of the USO and encourages other stars to do the same. In Ted's own words again...

"It’s surprising how little you hear about the USO back in the States . . . especially, when you consider that it’s such an awesome, compassionate, generous and positive force . . . What Bob Hope did during World War II, and the Korean War, and Vietnam, and what Robin Williams and Kid Rock and Toby Keith are doing . . . I’m moved to be a part of that."

As for Ted being a "Child Molester" ofcourse libs only enjoy giving you part of the story. It is a well known fact that Ted enjoyed young chicks...Big Fing Deal. At least he had the presence of mind to politely ask her parents if they would sign a legal document allowing him to take this young woman on tour with him. Her parents gladly signed as the daughter and Ted had a very good relationship for quite sometime. Why do you idgits try to blow everything out of proportion? Was he arrested? Did he go to jail for "Dodging the Draft?" On that note, Thank GOD for the NRA. Anybody who complains about the NRA are uninformed neodems.

• Che Gue... Bill ~P... 2012/04/03 18:44:24
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Don't throw stones at glass houses Genius.
    conservative draft dodgers
  • Fred Che Gue... 2012/04/03 20:32:39
    Fred
    +1
    would not Obama fit your warmonger poster?
  • Che Gue... Fred 2012/04/03 21:59:15
    Che Guevara - Hero
    No, I reserved the spot for Draft Dodger and Serial Pedophile Ted Nugent.
    Ted Nugent Draft Dodger
  • Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~ 2012/04/03 14:49:29
    YES, Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is a LOSER ?
    Ali ~ In My Heart I Trust ~
    +1
    Oh yeah.

yeah

I should include him on my metta list for difficult people.
  • Che Guevara - Hero 2012/04/03 05:36:41
    Che Guevara - Hero
  • TheTailor Che Gue... 2012/04/03 15:59:04
    TheTailor
    +6
    Hey Che, since you always throw in a red herring concerning GW Bush, let me ask you this, is it okay that Clinton dodged the draft? http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bi...
  • Monolith TheTailor 2012/04/03 18:00:56
    Monolith
    +1
    And GWB didn't use his families influence to get Texas Air National Guard right? BS. Also we can only prove he did about 3 weeks of the two years required. No that wasn't family influnce either. Keep on drinking the Kool-Aid™!
  • TheTailor Monolith 2012/04/03 18:58:13
    TheTailor
    +2
    What difference would it make, Bush SERVED. But I didn't ask about Bush, I asked about CLINTON, do try to keep up.
  • Fred Monolith 2012/04/03 20:35:30
    Fred
    +1
    Units of the Texas Air National Gaurd served in Viet Nam and every war since. Whats your point
  • Che Gue... TheTailor 2012/04/03 18:46:25
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Did Bill Clinton crap and piss his pants for a month to get out of military service like Ted Nugent did ? Is Bill Clinton a Serial Pedophile like Ted Nugent is ?
  • TheTailor Che Gue... 2012/04/03 19:00:46
    TheTailor
    +1
    Is that supposed to be an answer to my question? Let me give it to you again as you clearly didn't grasp it the first time around.

"... is it okay that Clinton dodged the draft?" http://www.1stcavmedic.com/bi...
  • Fred Che Gue... 2012/04/03 20:38:56
    Fred
    +1
    where do you get serial he dated a 17 year old once from what I have seen. And you could probaly mention several more like Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley and Im sure some of the at least 1/2 of the rock stars since the 50s. Why do you single out Ted?
  • Che Gue... Fred 2012/04/03 22:02:31 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    Micheal Jackson is DEAD. Elvis Presley is DEAD. Ted Nugent is a walking, talking, draft dodging, child molesting, Republican hypocrite. If you don't like that I have singled out one of your heros then move along.
  • ={WGO}=... Che Gue... 2012/04/04 05:13:13
    ={WGO}=captnesti
    +1
    Che was killed by conservatives. Therefore your name doesn't work. Sorry bud.
  • FUS RO ... Che Gue... 2012/04/04 05:30:31
    FUS RO DAH!
    Why are you so obsessed with this guy?
  • toni 2012/04/03 03:42:13
    toni
    +2
    Ted who?
  • Happystyx 2012/04/03 02:34:21 (edited)
    Happystyx
    +2
    Ted crapped himself in white pants and didn't change clothes or bathe for a month to stay out of Viet Nam. He's a caricature, badly drawn.
  • TheTailor Happystyx 2012/04/03 13:47:54
    TheTailor
    +6
    Can you prove that?
  • Che Gue... TheTailor 2012/04/03 13:53:47
    Che Guevara - Hero
    Yes, I am a US Army Combat Vet and I have all my Teeth and I'm NOT married to my mother. So I guess we don't have too much in common.
  • TheTailor Che Gue... 2012/04/03 14:11:39
    TheTailor
    +5
    Reeally, what MOS?
  • Che Gue... TheTailor 2012/04/03 18:58:27
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    NOYFB Gumby.
  • Machinegunn 2012/04/02 22:35:37
    Machinegunn
    +6
    ......But let's give HIM a SECOND CHANCE!!!...Send him to IRAN!!!......
  • Monolith Machine... 2012/04/03 18:01:47
    Monolith
    +1
    All these pro-war MFs should get their children sent to fight the next war they start!
  • kudabux 2012/04/02 16:22:03
    kudabux
    +4
    Despicable, disgusting, deplorable, draft dodger, degenerate.
  • Piper 2012/04/02 16:13:34
    Piper
    +4
    The man is pond scum. Not because he avoided the draft, but because he later bragged how "I would have killed all the hippies in the foxholes......I would have killed everybody." Not just because he gets his jollies by killing any animal in sight, but because he encourages others to do so, and won't even follow the few laws that regulate hunting.
    Not just because of own history with underage woman, and then ranting about killing pedophiles, but because he demeans women in general.
  • Che Gue... Piper 2012/04/02 21:16:51
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    No need to be afraid of Ted Nugent. He is a classic coward.
  • Piper Che Gue... 2012/04/02 21:52:10
    Piper
    +1
    I'm not afraid of him, he just makes me sick. He is a spittle-spewing bully, in any interaction that I've seen, when someone DARES to question his "views". I fear for all the little and big creatures he seeks out and kills for fun.
  • YouSirName Piper 2012/04/03 03:22:14
    YouSirName
    +2
    You are insulting pond scum with this comparison.
  • Piper YouSirName 2012/04/03 04:57:33
    Piper
    +2
    No doubt. I do apologize to any pond scum I may have insulted in my comment.
    pond scum
  • TheTailor Piper 2012/04/03 13:49:39
    TheTailor
    +5
    Can you give an example or showing of any of those charges?
  • Piper TheTailor 2012/04/03 16:54:40
    Piper
    Those "charges" come from a wide variety of sources, including listening to him speak.

He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990
    ..."unethical," says Mr. Caires, who was angered after he took Nugent out on a hunt in April. "He shoots at anything," Mr. Cairnes claims. "You should kill what you can use. He just likes to kill a lot of animals." (Cairnes is a hunting guide who takes people out to stab wild pigs in Hawaii) - The Wall Street Journal, July 25, 1995
    "... First thing I slayed...I was nine years old. It was a squirrel, these ladies were feeding it, you know, and I said, 'excuse me, bam.' No it wasn't a pet squirrel. I had it stuffed and petted it for years after that." - WRIF-FM, Detroit, Ted Nugent as guest D.J., September 26, 1991
    Ted Nu...

Ted Nugent has forked over $75,000 ... paying the price for shooting off his mouth ... Interviewed in late '92 on WRIF-FM ... he referred to Heidi Prescott (of The Fund for Animals) as a 'worhtless whore' and a 'shallow slut' and suggested 'Who needs to club a seal, when you could club Heidi?' Detroit Free Press , April 5, 1995
  • TheTailor Piper 2012/04/03 17:20:13
    TheTailor
    +1
    Well I can address all that with one word, hearsay. Having grown up in the Detroit area I have knowledge of the Free Press and WRIF-FM, they are not credible sources and show no factual information.

Living in central Texas now I've never heard of a case where Nugent was given a citation for illegal hunting, nor do I know of any anywhere else, can you show any? I've also never heard him encourage anyone to hunt illegally, please do provide proof of this. The charge that Nugent is a child molester are completely unfounded as are the others, of course look at the source and it's easy to see why they are ridiculous.
  • Monolith TheTailor 2012/04/03 18:04:31
    Monolith
    You wouldn't believe it if Ted told you. Typical "No Nothing Right Wing Nut Job". Only dead fish swim with the stream!
  • TheTailor Monolith 2012/04/03 19:06:31
    TheTailor
    Ahh yes, the insulting and evading nature of the so called "progressive". Care to answer the question? Here, like Che you need to be shown the question twice and then MAYBE you will get it. I repeat:

"Living in central Texas now I've never heard of a case where Nugent was given a citation for illegal hunting, nor do I know of any anywhere else, can you show any? "

Here's another, please read it twice so I don't have to re-post it.

"Do you have any showing of any charges that have been brought against Ted Nugent concerning any child molestation?"
  • Piper TheTailor 2012/04/03 18:34:24
    Piper
    +1
    I really don't have time, to provide every source upon which I based my comment. Yes, much of what one finds on the internet could be considered "hearsay". I did not call Nugent a child molester, but he does have a history of enjoying being with underage women. He does freely admit that he kills for the sake of killing, that he gets a KICK out of killing animals.
    "I contribute to the dead of winter and the moans of silence, blood trails are music to my ears ... I'm a gut pile addict ... The pig didn't know I was there ... it's my kick ... I love shafting animals ... it's rock 'n' roll power." - Ted Nugent's World Bowhunters Magazine, Volume 1/Number 4, May 1990, p.12

http://www.news10.net/news/st...
  • TheTailor Piper 2012/04/03 19:13:24
    TheTailor
    I've never heard Nugent say he enjoyed killing for the sake of killing, again, hearsay. He also didn't say that in the quote you gave and all he is saying in that quote is that he likes to hunt. Pleading nolo contendere is not a plea of guilty.
  • Piper TheTailor 2012/04/03 19:38:03
    Piper
    +1
    Oh good grief, when you just shoot animals for KICKS, then you are killing for the sake of killing. He was charged with baiting deer, he got caught, he couldn't avoid the charges.
    "Ted Nugent's Down to Earth, promises raw, unedited footage of America's no. 1 rock 'n' roll bowhunter as he whacks 'em and stacks 'em. Nor was it hyperbole. In the first 10 minutes, viewers got bird's-eye of broadheads fatally piercing such fearsome creatures as an armadillo, a squirrel perched in a tree, some pigs and a goat. 'I love that part,' said the glinty-eyed Nugent after running death scenes in sequence. 'Let's see it again.' And the appalling whack 'em and stack 'em compendium ran all over in slow-motion replay. - The Washington Post , Recreation Section, September 23, 1990"
  • TheTailor Piper 2012/04/03 19:54:22
    TheTailor
    Hunters bait all animals, that doesn't mean he was killing them for "kicks" or "killing for the sake of killing". To my knowledge Nugent eats the game he kills. So let's see the video, or is it somehow unavailable and we are to believe the most dishonest of all professions, the press?
  • Piper TheTailor 2012/04/03 20:20:46
    Piper
    +1
    Wow, you are either being purposely obtuse, or you just are. The violation was on his frigging show, and no, most hunters do not think baiting animals is ethical. It was illegal where Nugent was doing it, and he got caught. People do not eat armadillos, he killed it for kicks. Most people do not eat squirrels either.
    gilda radner never mind
  • TheTailor Piper 2012/04/03 20:23:59
    TheTailor
    Baiting is not basis to conclude he "kills for the sake of killing" or kills animals for "kicks".

2014/12/22 12:07:37