Is Child Molester, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent a Loser ?

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/04/01 20:49:04
YES,  Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is a LOSER ?
NO, Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is NOT a LOSER ?

Would you crap and piss your pants for a month too so you could avoid military service and allow someone else to go to Vietnam in your place ? Coward and Draft Dodger Ted Nugent did.

"Nugent stopped all forms of personal hygiene for a month and showed up for his draft board physical in pants caked with his own urine and feces, winning a deferment."

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2007/08/28/ted-nugent-befouled-h...

Out of all the people I will list here, I will feel the least sorry about picking on Ted Nugent, since Ted Nugent recent went on a rant about "killing pedophiles." It is ironic coming from a man who admitted on VH1's "Behind the Music" that he was a "serial pedophile" and two of his relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they

started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage

women. Courtney Love had even stated she gave Nugent oral sex when she was 12 years old. I guess we know what he meant about young Pele being his "muse." When TeD Nugent got "Cat Scratch Fever," we can safely assume the cat wasn't old enough to drive, much less drink.

<a href="http://oncefallen.com/retroactivity.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://oncefallen.com/retroac...</a>

• SemperRick 2012/04/02 07:41:00
    SemperRick
    +19
    According to his Selective Service Letter Ted had a student deferrment while attending Oakland University. What's ven more disgusting is that if he were a liberal burning his draft card or taking off to Canada he would be a liberal hero. You only bash those that don't fit your picture pretty mold. Today, Ted is one of the greatest patriots supporting the troops and even putting himself in the line of fire while touring to some of the hottest spots on earth, dodging bullets on a daily basis. So quit with the hypocritical hype and deal with it.

USA Patriotism! proudly recognizes . . . patriot Ted Nugent for his ongoing support of our troops through his performances and other charitable patriotic efforts.
    With over 30 million albums sold, Ted Nugent has not only earned his status as an American music icon . . . he has used it to bring smiles, enjoyment, and a helping hand to our valiant, proud troops in performance tours in association with the USO and other organizations.

Ted Nugent and his wife, Shemane, also founded the Freedom's Angels Foundation to support our brave troops. In Ted's own words...

"As the Nugent family spent more time with US hero soldiers who have sacrificed so much, yet remained in need of special attention and specialized medical and rehabilitation e...

"As the Nugent family spent more time with US hero soldiers who have sacrificed so much, yet remained in need of special attention and specialized medical and rehabilitation equipment, we were compelled to show our appreciation and gather support for these great warriors for freedom . . . The Freedom's Angels charity was formed to bring relief, joy and a heartfelt salute to those most deserving."

Here are just a few things Ted Nugent has done for the troops...

Donated in excess of 2,000 tickets and backstage passes to the military, 2005-2006.
    Performed for 55,000 Marines, Sailors and their families at Camp Pendleton's Rockin' the Corps on April 1, 2005, along with fellow musicians Destiny’s Child, Godsmack, Kiss, and more. The Performance was also shown as a Big Screen Concert Event in 74 Markets Nationwide.
    In 2004, participated in a USO Tour of the Persian Gulf with Toby Keith, and toured with Keith in The Big Throwdown Tour, 2005.
    Ted's humanitarian and patriotic efforts has earned him numerous commendations from state police, sheriff departments, FBI and police agencies nationwide . . . and he has been lauded for his Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, his work as a national spokesman for D.A.R.E, and for his work with the U.S. Military.

Ted Nugent is also an avid supporter of the USO and encourages other stars to do the same. In Ted's own words again...

"It’s surprising how little you hear about the USO back in the States . . . especially, when you consider that it’s such an awesome, compassionate, generous and positive force . . . What Bob Hope did during World War II, and the Korean War, and Vietnam, and what Robin Williams and Kid Rock and Toby Keith are doing . . . I’m moved to be a part of that."

As for Ted being a "Child Molester" ofcourse libs only enjoy giving you part of the story. It is a well known fact that Ted enjoyed young chicks...Big Fing Deal. At least he had the presence of mind to politely ask her parents if they would sign a legal document allowing him to take this young woman on tour with him. Her parents gladly signed as the daughter and Ted had a very good relationship for quite sometime. Why do you idgits try to blow everything out of proportion? Was he arrested? Did he go to jail for "Dodging the Draft?" On that note, Thank GOD for the NRA. Anybody who complains about the NRA are uninformed neodems.

• blakkykarben 2013/02/13 17:36:20
  • The genious 2012/12/31 13:34:51
    YES, Coward, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent is a LOSER ?
    The genious
    Draft dodging pedophile pants pooper.
  • tari.hendricks.1 2012/07/23 17:03:38
    tari.hendricks.1
    +2
    i THINK HE NEEDS MEDICATED
  • ScoutLdr 2012/07/06 01:47:02
    ScoutLdr
    THE DEFINITION OF LOSER IS ONE WHO USES ERNESTO 'CHE' GUEVARA de la SERNA AS AN AVATAR! "If the nuclear missiles had remained we would have used them against the very heart of America, including New York City ... We will march the path of victory even if it costs millions of atomic victims ... We must keep our hatred alive and fan it to paroxysm." - Che Guevara, London Daily Worker, November 1962. Che Guevara mouse ears
  • Che Gue... ScoutLdr 2012/07/06 02:29:33
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +1
    I guess that is your way of saying you don't have an intelligent answer to the question.
  • ScoutLdr Che Gue... 2012/07/06 03:44:20 (edited)
    ScoutLdr
    When subtlety is wasted on the shallow, discrete and obtuse, then one must be direct. Having Che as avatar is like having Reinhard Heydrich or Adolf Eichmann as one. Just the epitome of bad taste and poor judgement. So, only someone who is historically illiterate or just complete rat bastard would use him. So, Sir which are you? So, you've now blocked me proving worthy of your icon. Who when captured by Bolivian Rangers, begged for his life like puta! che guevara captured
  • Che Gue... ScoutLdr 2012/07/06 21:26:45
    Che Guevara - Hero
    1)The subject of this page is:

"Is Child Molester, Draft Dodger, and NRA Whore Ted Nugent a Loser ?"

2) Any questions refer to Number 1. lol
  • tesmith47 2012/05/27 00:22:13
    tesmith47
    I like some head from courtny love
  • Che Gue... tesmith47 2012/05/27 00:27:05
    Che Guevara - Hero
    I guess you'll just have to settle for your Dad as usual. lol
  • George Noory 2012/05/06 18:52:56
    George Noory
    +1
    New petition to get Outdoor Channel to cancel Ted Nugent’s Spirit of the Wild. They’re being irresponsible by promoting illegal hunting by paying Ted Nugent to poach animals on national tv.

http://www.change.org/petitio...
  • CPT-RSP George ... 2012/07/07 17:14:03 (edited)
    CPT-RSP
    +2
    As a Son of the Revolution, Son of the Confederacy, veteran, son of a combat veteran, grandson of a combat veteran and on and on... I find it offensive this POSER represents me as an NRA member as do many of my colleagues. What Theodore does in the privacy of his own home is his business, however; when he lauds his personal shortcomings in a vainglorious attempt at fame while undermining an organization he "supposedly" represents I find that vile and offensive.
    Theodore, stay on the porch with a soft stick in your toothless gums and let the REAL DAWGS bark and hunt!
    I'd love to spend 24 hous in the bush with this stereotypical wannabe.
  • Tina 2012/04/25 12:49:09
    Tina
    +1
    Don't forget pervert! "In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa’s parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the “100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock” .... He was 30, she was 17.... Yeah...LOSER doesn't even begin to describe him.
  • Ava Alexander 2012/04/13 06:47:47
    Ava Alexander
    I guess if you think so, Mopeder, then it must be so, judging from your choices that we had to pick from.
  • Dave 007 2012/04/07 12:50:11
    Dave 007
    Well we know how the people who put this question together feels.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2012/04/05 20:14:58 (edited)
  • blakkyk... seadog6... 2013/02/13 17:40:14
    blakkykarben
    +1
    That's your answer? No, beacuse he sang "Wangon Tango?"
  • mama sew,gung ho 2012/04/04 05:44:19
    mama sew,gung ho
    +3
    Way back,in the old days."The late seventies!"My ex was running from Nugent,as he was going to shoot him with his arrow gun because he slept with his wife!He(Ted) was an *ss hole then,and is still one now!
  • FUS RO DAH! 2012/04/04 05:14:19
    FUS RO DAH!
    The only thing I know about Ted nugent is that he is pro-gun and hate Obama.
  • Average Joe 2012/04/03 21:43:33
  • Chef Bunyan 2012/04/03 19:00:30
    Chef Bunyan
    +1
    Weren't we ALL young and stupid at one point? I don't condone what Ted did to get out of military service, because I served, I did a tour in Vietnam. My oldest brother was KIA in Vietnam Nov 4 1966. I was nearly 14 and worshipped the ground he walked on! BUT Ted has become a great CONSERVATIVE activist! "Let he who knows no sin cast the first stone!" Give the man a chance. NOT ONE OF US IS WITHOUT SKELETONS IN OUR CLOSETS!
  • Che Gue... Chef Bu... 2012/04/03 19:07:49
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +7
    Ted Nugent is also a Serial Pedophile.
  • Chef Bu... Che Gue... 2012/04/03 21:20:22
    Chef Bunyan
    +2
    I couldn't care less about what you idiot liberals have to say
  • Che Gue... Chef Bu... 2012/04/03 21:44:57 (edited)
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +6
    You must care. You keep posting on Liberal threads. mencia deedeedee
  • wfrook Chef Bu... 2012/05/18 02:59:13
    wfrook
    +1
    As if we care what you dumb ass neo con think, you're to dumb to know the truth when some one hits you with it.
  • Guru_T_... Che Gue... 2012/04/04 03:08:54
  • scampisi1 Chef Bu... 2012/04/12 01:00:36
    scampisi1
    +2
    yeah, Ted is not the only one who failed to support his children, dodge the draft out of fear so others could serve, and have sex with minors. Ted is a great Conservative just like all the other hypocrites.
  • Chef Bu... scampisi1 2012/04/12 06:57:17
    Chef Bunyan
    People change!
  • No-to-n... Chef Bu... 2012/04/18 17:39:23
    No-to-neocons
    +3
    once a child molester always a child molester
  • Tina Chef Bu... 2012/05/09 15:25:55
    Tina
    Really, Chef? YOU have a pedophile past? YOU have a past of deserting your responsibilities? You have run like a coward?
  • CPT-RSP Chef Bu... 2012/07/07 17:35:16
    CPT-RSP
    +2
    I applaud your reply as a Human trying to be a better person and a Christian, unfortunately; I find it difficult to excuse his current behavior when it impacts so directly on an organization he purportedly represents. I would hope he would consider the ramifications of his actions on those of us serious about the 2nd Amendment and the "intolerance" of the Liberal left wing hypocrites who are so closely scrutinizing those of us who believe in the Constitution and the Bible for any shortcomings.
    As a multigenerational combat veteran I thank you and your family for your sacrifice.
  • beast Chef Bu... 2012/08/08 14:26:13
    beast
    +1
    You are a glowing example of what is wrong with the right today. Turn a blind eye to those who flaunt the law just because he shares your ideology... what a load of crap...
  • elijahin24 2012/04/03 18:47:35
    elijahin24
    +2
    And don't forget all around sicko.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/04/03 18:20:27
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    Ted is no worse than Clinton and his ole lady were back then. Clinton dodged the draft and protested the war from out of the country himself.
  • Che Gue... bman~AV... 2012/04/03 18:35:28
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    President Clinton isn't a Serial Pedophile like Ted Nugent is. And President Clinton didn't piss and crap his pants for a month to avoid military service like Ted Nugent did either.
  • bman~AV... Che Gue... 2012/04/03 18:36:46
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +6
    But he did avoid the draft now didn't he? And from what I remember he also left the country while doing it
  • Che Gue... bman~AV... 2012/04/03 21:47:18
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +3
    The Poll Is:

Are you confused Gramps ?
  • bman~AV... Che Gue... 2012/04/03 21:54:09
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +4
    Gramps? Gramps!!?!? Uuuhhhhh, Che, you're older than I am so who are you calling gramps?
  • bman~AV... Che Gue... 2012/04/03 21:55:58
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    Gramps?? Gramps!?!?!?!?! Che you're older than I am if you are a Viet Nam combat vet. Either that or you're lying about being a vet or your age.
  • Che Gue... bman~AV... 2012/04/04 06:49:34
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Really, I am a US Army Combat Vet Gramps. You may want to get out your history book and you will surprised to discover quite a few long term military campaigns since Vietnam.

I am only 48. My Combat Service was in the Southwest Asia (2 tours)

My Father did 3 Combat Tours in the US Marines in Vietnam. His last was at Khe Sahn in 1968 and ended his military career.
  • bman~AV... Che Gue... 2012/04/04 15:57:18
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +4
    The last I heard Nam ended in 75. Doing the math here would make you like 12 years old. No, I don't believe it for a second. Either way I'll check into that one.

2014/08/22 09:51:31