Is Casey Anthony the new Lizzie Borden?

Geenie Nabottle 2011/07/07 04:41:23

On June 20, 1893 much to the shock of the nation, Lizzie Borden was acquitted of murdering her father and step mother with an axe. The details of this murder case spawned a rope skipping rhyme:

Lizzie Borden took an axe
And gave her mother forty whacks.
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father forty-one.

On July 5, 2011 the nation was once again collectively shocked when Casey Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter. Perhaps the details of this murder case should be memorialized with a rope skipping rhyme also:

Casey Anthony took a plastic bag
And wrapped her daughter like trash and rags.
W
hen she saw what she had done
She hid it for days, like thirty-one

anthony anbspplastic bagnbsp wrapped daughternbsplike trash rags hidnbspit days thirty-one

• mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/04/17 23:06:15
  • Ray Cyst 2011/09/29 21:01:49
    Well....
    Ray Cyst
    Lizzie Borden's father and stepmother were murdered by an unknown killer and Casey Anthony's daughter was murdered by an unknown killer. I think you might be reaching a bit on this one.
  • Teri 2011/07/09 18:50:41
    Yes, the similarities are uncanny
    Teri
    +1
    Ok .. I am officially freaked out now . I have been telling all my friends that I had a vibe that Caycee was the reincarnation of Lizzy . I am a empath and very intuitive and have chills as I type this here ... I couldn't shake it and I decided to see if Lizzy was ever convicted and I thought she got away with it but wasn't sure ? My feeling about Caycee being Lizzy was way before the verdict was handed down. It is uncanny the resemblence and coupled with my feeling of her being Lizzy makes it more so. Lizzy murdered her parents and Caycee did the same to hers in this life in a different way. I have no clue of why I had this feeling she was reincarntion of Lizzy Borden ???? All I know is it never left me . Caycee is a evil entity and untill she is convicted of her crimes she will continue to come back and recreate her crime over and over. I can't begin to tell you how depressed I became the day the verdict was handed down. ): I am sure now that this is the same soul .. Caycee and Lizzy are one in the same. Thank You so much for putting this out here . It validated my uncanny feeling.
  • Jeannie Teri 2011/07/22 18:17:42
    Jeannie
    I believe you mean CASEY, not her murdered daughter, CAYLEE.
  • Teri Jeannie 2011/07/25 23:43:20
    Teri
    YEAH her name is spelled caycee not casey
    lool
  • lori Jo... Teri 2011/08/28 19:19:32
    lori Johnston
    +3
    Casey Anthony had duct tape
    She put it on her baby's face
    The baby died no surprise
    Casey walks free - A jury unwise!
  • Foxy Warrior Guru 2011/07/08 01:31:22 (edited)
    Yes, the similarities are uncanny
    Foxy Warrior Guru
    +2
    Of course the main similarity is that they are both guilty as hell.
  • ILuvMonkeys 2011/07/07 22:23:31
  • Fran 2011/07/07 20:21:18
    Yes, the similarities are uncanny
    Fran
    If you visit several Lizzie Borden web sites you'll find the family dynamics to be similar to the Anthonys'. Much like Casey, Lizzie was found to be unemotional during the trial - until she was acquitted. Lizzie's spending habits were noted to be out of control. More importantly; even though SHE WAS THE ONLY person in the home with her parents at the time of their murders and all the doors to the home were locked from the inside, she was found not guilty because there was no evidence connecting her to the murders. Some talk about "reasonable doubt"...!
  • Teri Fran 2011/07/11 17:14:54 (edited)
    Teri
    +3
    how about this one ? Caycee is getting released on 7/17 that is Lizzie's birthday !! Sick .. I am sure it is her reincarnation ! ooops my bad ... Lizzies B day is the 19 of July ... sorry but she will be out to celebrate by the 19th !
  • JANE 2011/07/07 16:00:06
    Yes, the similarities are uncanny
    JANE
    +2
    YEAS IT WRONNG
  • JANE 2011/07/07 15:59:58
    JANE
    YEAS IT WRONNG
  • This is W³ 2011/07/07 13:43:28
    Well....
    This is W³
    ...the rhyme needs to be more refined for Casey.
  • Geenie ... This is W³ 2011/07/07 23:04:17
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    Casey Anthony took a plastic bag
    When she saw what she had done
    She hid it for days, like thirty-one

Thaat was my try......how would you refine the rhyme?
  • This is W³ Geenie ... 2011/07/07 23:28:27
    This is W³
    +2
    "Casey took a plastic bag,
    Wrapped her daughter with a rag,
    When she buried her underground,
    She hit the clubs and did some rounds..."

Not great, but that was my stab of it.
  • Geenie ... This is W³ 2011/07/07 23:32:01
    Geenie Nabottle
    +1
    Bravo!
  • Teri This is W³ 2011/07/13 22:18:47
    Teri
    sounds pretty much right on to me ! Sad to say ...
  • lori Jo... Geenie ... 2011/08/28 19:14:22
    lori Johnston
    +4
    Casey Anthony had duct tape
    She put it on her baby's face
    The baby was tossed into a swamp
    the animals came and chomp chomp chomp
  • isil 2011/07/07 11:46:08
    Well....
    isil
    +1
    nonsense. killing a helpless kid should never be compared to killing adults. no matter what the circumstances are. there are facts that point out that lizzie borden did what she did, because it was the only way her to be free from her abusive father and dreadful stepmother. therefore it might be considered justifiable. casey anthony on the other hand, is a textbook sociopath who killed an innocent little baby so she could go out freely in the nights. she could've sent her to foster care, if she had gotten tired of taking care of the child, she had a choice but no… she wouldn't want to make herself look bad to other people, most psychos are obsessed to keep the appearances. besides it was easier to make a child disappear, she knew that no one would find out until it’s too late. i hope she will pay for what she did some day.
  • Teri isil 2011/07/09 18:57:31 (edited)
    Teri
    +3
    I think you might be confused as far as the comparison of the two. I agree on your thoughts of a child versus a adult. That isn't the point we are trying to make . If you scroll up and read what I say maybe you will understand better and since you brought it up about Lizzy's reasons .. Caycee's weren't much different as far as her wanting to be free of control of her parents . She is a sociopath and so was Lizzy. Like I said , " read what I say and see if you don't get as freaked out as I got when I found this site." I know now for sure Caycee is Lizzy's reincarnation. She murdered her parents in this life too. Cindy and her husband have lost their lives due to this. Caycee murdered her daughter to kill her parents. Caylee was their life. She knew it . I do hope next lifetime she has .. she does get convicted so no one will ever have to hear anymore of her heinous crimes.
  • Jeannie isil 2011/07/22 18:20:49
    Jeannie
    She will.
  • Jeannie isil 2011/07/22 18:27:16
    Jeannie
    She will.
  • Ramon 2011/07/07 09:03:25
    Well....
    Ramon
    +1
    She did her own abortion because she was tired of being tied down to a kid....about 2 years later than most people though.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2011/07/07 08:00:51 (edited)
    Well....
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    There are bigger fish to fry than someone who is just a bad mother, like Obama who is responsible for the deaths of thousands of civilians in Lybia, Pakistan, Yemen, etc.
    I guess its true that people consider a single death tragic, but a thousand a simple statistic.

Regardless of whether she was guilty or not, any judicial system will let a killer go from time to time. It is the cost we have to pay to live our lives freely, because if it was not for the protections that saved her from going to jail, millions would be charged without even a real case against them.
  • Nancy Dan ☮ R... 2011/07/19 02:11:27
    Nancy
    +3
    Oh, PA-LEEZE!!! Dan!!!! This topic IS NOT about Obama!!!
    Really???
    Maybe you don't know, but this war was not started by Obama, he came into this mess.

Now, back to the topic at hand.

There is a definite resemblance between Lizzie and Casey. It's totally freaky!!!
  • Dan ☮ R... Nancy 2011/07/20 11:33:42
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    The war was not started until Obama illegally ordered an attack upon Gaddafi.

And I'm trying to point out that this case is insignificant compared to many events in the world.

As a side note, the similarities between Hitler and Obama and Obama and Bush are freaky too.
  • Geenie ... Dan ☮ R... 2011/07/21 03:15:25 (edited)
    Geenie Nabottle
    Dude give it up... you went from criticizing our American president to defending a middle eastern dictator.

You tell me if you sound sane...

2014/07/23 03:44:56