IS CALLING ILLEGAL ALIENS.... "ILLEGAL".... BEING RACIST?

Old Salt 2012/04/30 21:44:55
NO, AN ILLEGAL IS AN "ILLEGAL," I CALL THEM AS THEY ARE!
THE "I" WORD IS HARMFULL AND DEGRADING!
In order to respond to this blog, you will need to listen to this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cTiEPHexGs&feature;=player_em...

• Mr Wayne 2012/04/30 22:12:13
    Mr Wayne
    +5
    If you broke the law, you're illegal.

• LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH 2012/05/05 18:34:32
    LADY LIBERTY SILLY WORDSMITH
    +1
    I WASN'T BORN POLITICALLY CORRECTNESS. NOTHING WRONG WITH

THE WORD. Kismaes!
  • Mrkando 2012/05/01 16:52:16
    Mrkando
    +1
    The only true Americans are Indians. All the rest of us either are, or are descendants of, people from other lands. We all could be considered aliens in that respect.

The term illegal aliens used today point directly at the Mexican people escaping their country to attempt to find a better life, much as our ancestors did. So yes it is now very racist, and hypocritical, in the truest sense of the word.
  • MCA~AFC... Mrkando 2012/05/01 18:16:16
  • Mrkando MCA~AFC... 2012/05/02 01:48:40
    Mrkando
    Well about all I can say here is that I am amazed at how you can totally misunderstand what I say here, attack me accordingly, and in the same post actually show just a little compassion and common sense in the last paragraph.
  • MCA~AFC... Mrkando 2012/05/07 21:24:10
    MCA~AFCL~PWCM
    It all made sense common and factually. Did you bother to read the link I sent? How can you say I misunderstood your words when you stated "The only true Americans are Indians." There is only one way, that I can see, to interpret that sentence. So please, explain how I misunderstood that.
    The question in this topic asks if it is racist to call an illegal immigrant, illegal. How anyone can turn that phrase into a racist argument is beyond me. But if you want to try and carry this back through history, claiming all but American Indians are illegal
    aliens, then my question stands. How far back in history should we go? There's proof of people being here before the American Indian. And what about the ways of the world at the time? Not jus one or two countries, all of them. And what good does it do to go back that far in history when it's certain beyond doubt that some country would have taken North America from whoever was here?
    The point is, that was the way of th world back then. Fortunately, we have become more civilized since those times and do more to get along today than we ever have before. But we still have our laws and our laws concerning immigrants are to protect the citizens of the land. You cannot just open borders to anyone who wants to come here and is not prepared to take care of themselves and their family without taxpayer assistance. Just as we can't be the police of the world, we can't be the welfare board of the world either.
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2012/05/01 09:36:27
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    Just another LIBTURD tactic!
  • Charles R. Anderson 2012/05/01 07:33:39
    Charles R. Anderson
    Being in the country illegally is an objective fact based on the law. It is not a subjective evaluation and it is not based on race. If large numbers of Germans were illegally in the country, they would be illegal aliens.
  • Charles... Charles... 2012/05/01 07:34:28
    Charles R. Anderson
    Even if only one German is in the country illegally, he is an illegal alien.
  • Thor'sOak 2012/05/01 07:18:29
  • TheTruth1313 2012/05/01 06:55:31
    TheTruth1313
    Illegals are criminals.
  • DebraJMSmith 2012/05/01 05:13:26
    DebraJMSmith
    Absolutely!
  • Scooter 2012/05/01 05:12:54
    Scooter
    I'll be damned if I start saying "The I Word". Illegal means they are here because they are breaking the law to be here. It doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/05/01 02:04:05
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    No it's Obama that is the racist and trying to get more votes.
  • mchappell2 2012/05/01 02:00:36
    mchappell2
    Couldn't word it any better myself
  • JustTheFacts 2012/05/01 01:56:46
    JustTheFacts
    Wow, and Fox News is so horrible for exposing lies and clueless people like that?!?!?!?!

Bring it!
  • Sgt Major B 2012/05/01 01:10:41
    Sgt Major B
    +1
    Illegal describes your status in relation to the law, it has nothing to due with race.

Then again, if you count yourself among the slack-jawed, moon-eyed drooling throng that worshpped at the feet of an acknowledeged perjurer who offered "...that depends on what the meaning of 'is' is..." as an excuse for his duplicity, maybe English IS that difficult for you...
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/05/01 00:56:56
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    Foreign Invaders is what they are, Hey Invaders has an "I".
  • concerned dude 2012/04/30 23:16:36
    concerned dude
    +1
    is calling someone who goes faster than the speed limit a speeder racist? How about someone who steals a thief? Or someone who kills a murderer?

It is a disgrace to all people who came into this country legally to allow illegals the same rights and privileges.
  • lonewolf 2012/04/30 22:45:34
    lonewolf
    +3
    its what they are till they become legal
  • Mr Wayne 2012/04/30 22:12:13
    Mr Wayne
    +5
    If you broke the law, you're illegal.
  • Dale 2012/04/30 21:58:54
    Dale
    +4
    Until laws are passed that make illegal aliens legal, then they are illegal aliens. What is so hard to understand about that? And if it hurts the feelings of the said aliens to be called illegal aliens, then may I suggest they not come to this country illegally. Just a thought mind you, just a thought.
  • sick'n'tired PWCM 2012/04/30 21:55:03

2014/10/25 02:51:44