Is Barack Hussein Obama a LYING, CHEATING, SOB (Sack of Bones)?

fourthsign 2008/03/31 20:45:39
I have put together things about Obama that show disturbing patterns; he says he is a UNITER but his actions say something different; he says he will CHANGE Washington (that he’s a different kind of politician) but his MONEY TIES tell a different story!

Click on LIGHT BLUE WORDS links that will take you to the websites which contain information about the topics listed so you can verify content and read further if you wish.

I encourage you to do your own research and share this information with everybody you know because it is obvious that the mainstream media won’t do there job when it comes to Obama!

Obama, his pastor Wright, RACE and other questionable topics:
02/09/07...Obama disinvites Wright to give Invocation Speech at his presidential announcement; Obama told him, “You can get kind of rough in the sermons, so what we’ve decided is that it’s best for you not to be out there in public.”
Obama knew THEN what we know NOW! Wright is a racist bigot who preaches anti-American views and Obama has sat there for 20 years? Why, only after the Wright controversy was publicized did Obama choose to be the RACE candidate? He said he wouldn’t play the RACE card? Obama turned the controversy and made it look like WHITE AMERICA’S Problem not his or his pastors?

April 30, 2007 NY Times where Wright himself said the following:
“If Barack gets past the primary, he might have to publicly distance himself from me,” Mr. Wright said with a shrug. “I said it to Barack personally, and he said yeah, that might have to happen.” HMMM, even Wright knew and Barack acknowledged back in 04/30/07 that Barack would have to distance himself? Isn’t this telling about how Barack knew more than he has to this day acknowledged to the same Americans he so seeks to UNITE?

10/04/2007 Obama stops wearing the American flag pin from his lapel: His reasoning is, "Instead," he said, "I'm going to try to tell the American people what I believe will make this country great, and hopefully that will be a testimony to my patriotism."

Is this how Obama is going to show us his patriotism?
Oh but remember Obama said Wright’s words have been taken out of context… YEA RIGHT!

Or Is this how Obama is going to show us his patriotism?
Wright calls Jesus’ crucifixion "a public lynching Italian style" executed in "Apartheid Rome," he goes on to claim that white supremacists run the U.S. government!

Or is this the way he will show patriotism? 10/20/2007 Obama does not put his hand over heart during National Anthem!

I can no more disown him (Wright) than I can disown the black community

What happened to his stump speech; there is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America -- there’s the United States of America. Did he throw the WHITE RACE under the bus along with his grandmother? Funny how all this got turned around onto the WHITE RACE!

Obama calls his grandmother a "TYPICAL WHITE PERSON"
“a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed her by on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.” My grandmother is a “TYPICAL WHITER PERSON!”

New Trinity Church pastor says Wright is being lynched by media?
The pattern continues and Obama is still steadfast to his church!

MicHELLe Obama: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime I'm Really Proud of My Country"
How can someone who was educated at Princeton University and Harvard Law School never in her adult life have been proud of her country?

MicHELLe Obama: "we’re a divided country, we’re a country that is “just downright mean,” we are “guided by fear,” we’re a nation of cynics, sloths, and complacents"
She should of talked about how her church Trinity United Church is spewing racist bigot anti-American sermons and how they are being DIVISIVE!

03/28/08 Obama suggests he would have left his church (IF) Wright had not retired and had he not acknowledged that what he had said had deeply offended people!
Funny that for 20 years he sat there listening to only GOD knows what; 2007 Wright gave an award to Farrakhan who Wright said "truly epitomized greatness" then the recent racist bigot rantings, Obama is now saying he would have left (IF)? HMMM! I still can’t believe that for 20 years Obama did not know how much of a racist bigot Wright really was? To me, it doesn’t matter if Wright resigned, Obama should have DENOUNCED AND REJECTED this man who clearly is an anti-American racist bigot long before his run for the presidency?

Obama’s Former Pastor WRIGHT Getting $1.6M Home in Retirement
Why is the church who needs to be helping the poor black communities, building a $1.6 million dollar home for Wright the parasite?

04/11/2007 Obama on Don Imus‘ comment about Nappy Headed Ho’s
Obama told ABC News, "but I would also say that there's nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. Obama’s double-standard?

Hillary shows leadership, she stood up for Rutgers women; delivered a speech at Rutgers at time of Imus comment!

Obama TIES to Domestic terrorists:
Obama ties to Bill Ayers
Bill Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn; Weather Underground terrorist that in 1969, brought the terroristic "Days of Rage" to Chicago. Weather Underground bombed the Pentagon and Capitol Building… In 2001, Ayers gave a small donation to Obama's campaign fund, $200.That same year, ironically in comments published on September 11, 2001 Comments Ayers had this to say about his bombing past, "I don't regret setting bombs, I feel we didn't do enough."

Obama TIES to Rezko and Wright lead to TIES of other questionable characters:
Do you really think that Obama and Rezko never did favors for each other during their 17 year relationship??? Maybe Obama has told Rezko if he doesn’t say anything about him during trial, he will return the favor if he gets elected to the presidency? Maybe Obama was against the Iraq war because of Rezko’s ties to these people and money?

Tony Rezko (Syrian) ties with Nadhmi Auchi (Iraqi)
Just three weeks before these Obama and Rezko property exchanges, Rezko got a $3.5 million loan from his business partner, Iraqi billionaire Nadmi Auchi?

Nadhmi Auchi deep MONEY ties with Saddam Hussein

Rezko ties to Aiham Alsammarae

1996 Louis Farrakhan, leader of Nation of Islam, accepts human rights award from Libya's Muammar al-Gaddafi but declines its $250,000 prize until he can receive permission from court in United States to accept it

1997 Farrakhan travels to Libya to meet with Muammar al-Gaddafi

2007 Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. gave the Trumpeter Award to a man it said "truly epitomized greatness." that man is Louis Farrakhan

Raila Odinga - Kenya politician and Obama’s cousin
This site is the Wikipedia site about Odinga; if you scroll down to Personal Life near the end of document you will see how it talks about Barack Obama being his cousin and how Barack campaigned in 2006 for this guy.

When Obama went to Kenya in August of 2006, he was hosted by Raila Odinga and spoke in praise of him at rallies in Nairobi; see picture in this link
Raila Odinga is said to have ties to Islam and is responsible for the bloodshed in Kenya because of his presidency bid loss to Mwai Kibaki.

Raila Odinga talking about his country Kenya and how Obama is his cousin

Obama Spends Spare Time On Kenya Crisis

Obama ties to Rashid Khalidi who is a harsh critic of Israel who reportedly worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization when it was labeled a terror group by the State Department.

Jabir Herbert Muhammad ties to Rezko and Chicago dealings

Obama ties to George Soros a Jew who is anti-Jewish and pro-Palestine

Reporter talks about Obama pro-Palestine to pro-Israel shift as he started running for US Senate

Obama ties to Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia aka FARC

Obama's other mentor mentioned in his book, Dreams From My Father, is referred to repeatedly as just "Frank," "Frank" is Frank Marshall Davis, who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA).

Obama Caught Lying About Slumlord Rezko

Mistakes:
Obama calls ties with Rezko a boneheaded mistake! YEA RIGHT, you know they BOTH did favors for each other.

Obama LIES:
Obama blatantly lies to Ohio about NAFTA and secret meeting with Canada!

Obama took credit for helping force the CHA to remove asbestos at Altgeld Gardens! LIES!
Johnson objects to Obama taking credit; she said he played no role in the asbestos-removal fight.

"I'm Barack Obama and I don't take money from oil companies or lobbyists and I won’t let them block change anymore."
Obama has taken $213,884 from the oil and gas industry as of Feb. 29th, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Yea, Obama won’t let them block change just like he didn’t let Exelon water down a bill Obama was trying to get passed in Illinois, who by the way Exelon is one of his contributors for this presidential campaign? HMMM!

Obama and Media confident that he will get Hillary’s votes:
02/01/08 Obama confident that he will get Hillary’s voters come November:
“I am confident I will get her votes if I’m the nominee. It’s not clear she would get the votes I got if she were the nominee.” Let’s show Obama that his confidence about Hillary supporters voting for him and arrogance about Hillary not being able to get his votes is one of the many reasons we will not vote for him!

Clinton: Crossover Voting for McCain is ‘Not a Wise Decision’...Then Obama comes out with same message, as always following Hillary's lead! Sorry Hillary but I will NEVER vote for Obama! I am a Hillary supporter and will write your name in on the ballot come November if Obama happens to be the nominee!

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/26/gallup-poll-shows-man...
Gallup analysts also noted that voters tend to threaten party desertion but don’t necessarily do so. Historically, the party-switch factor has shown to be less dramatic, Gallup analysts said. Are we the Hillary supporters going to let Obama, democratic party leaders, news media and Poll analysts think they can so easily say that we will vote for Obama if he is the nominee? They better plan on this election being HISTORIC; Hillary voters will STAND STRONG for Hillary as she has STOOD STRONG throughout her campaign!

THIS SHOULD PISS YOU OFF! MicHELLe Obama: I Would Have To Think About Supporting Clinton If She Is The Nominee

This should PISS you off even more! Obama camp people trying to steal Hillary delegates in Texas?

03/29/08 Obama said Friday that this election was like a good movie that had gone on about a half-hour too long but Clinton quipped back, “I like long movies.”
What a SMUG/ARROGANT/ARSEHOLE this Obama guy is turning out to be!

Should Superdelegates back the one with more popular votes or pledged delegates?
Video of John Roberts asking Bill Richardson why he is not voting like his state did for Hillary; Bill says Hillary only won by half percentage point!
John Roberts points out that in February, Bill Richardson said about his superdelegate vote, “It should reflect the vote of my state, it should represent the vote of my constituency.” HMMM! Obama leads by pledged delegates is 4% and popular vote is 3%, shouldn’t we also say this is negligible when the other superdelegates decide?

Obama's - Master of the Saul Alinsky style
Mike Kruglik, Obama’s mentor in the Alinsky method said; "He was a natural, the undisputed master of agitation, who could engage a room full of recruiting targets in a rapid-fire Socratic dialogue, nudging them to admit that they were not living up to their own standards. As with the panhandler, he could be aggressive and confrontational. With probing, sometimes personal questions, he would pinpoint the source of pain in their lives, tearing down their egos just enough before dangling a carrot of hope that they could make things better." As we have seen throughout his campaign, Obama is clever at maneuvering; he is the MASTER of DECEPTION and with his WORDS he can make those that follow him think he is their ANSWER!

Obama hints he won't run a 2nd time; saying eight more years in Washington could make him a less desirable candidate!
Hmmm; Is this because Obama knows that there is a lot of dirty laundry in his closet and he knows that it will have aired in 8 more years??? The Obama couple believe that eight years from now, they wouldn't be the "same people." Makes you say HMMM!

Obama’s time in Illinois State Senate:
Emil Jones recalled, relishing the tale “After I was elected Illinois State Senate President, in 2003, Obama came to see me, a couple months later,”
‘You’re the senate president now, and with that, you have a lot of pow-er.’ ” Jones stretched out the word, as if savoring the pleasure of it, and his voice became very quiet as he continued: “And I told Barack, ‘You think I got a lot of pow-er now?,’ and he said, ‘Yeah, you got a lot of pow-er.’ And I said, ‘What kind of pow-er do I have?’ He said, ‘You have the pow-er to make a United States sen-a-tor!’ ” Jones let out a soft, smoky laugh. “I said to Barack, I said, ‘That sounds good!’ I said, ‘I haven’t even thought of that.’ I said, ‘Do you have someone in mind you think I could make?,’ and he said, ‘Yeah. Me.’ ” THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM?

2003 Emil Jones Jr. President of Illinois State Senate said, "I'm gonna make me a U.S. senator."
Jones appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills. "I don't consider it bill jacking," Hendon told me. "But no one wants to carry the ball 99 yards all the way to the 1-yard line and then give it to the halfback who gets all the credit and the stats in the record book."
To prove his commitment to government transparency, Obama released a comprehensive list of his earmark requests for fiscal year 2008. It comprised more than $300 million in pet projects for Illinois, including tens of millions for Emil Jones' Senate district.
As we have seen Obama was given a FREE ride and ONCE AGAIN he has taken credit for the hard work of others!
Obama’s LIES about Special Interest, Lobbyists, PACs:

Obama says he doesn’t take money from lobbyist, PACs; when in fact they aided his RISE!
In Obama's eight years in the Illinois Senate, from 1996 to 2004, almost two-thirds of the money he raised for his campaigns -- $296,000 of $461,000 -- came from PACs!
Obama's US Senate campaign committee, starting with his successful run in 2004, has collected $128,000 from lobbyists and $1.3 million from PACs, according to the Center for Responsive Politics! Why is Obama lying to the American people? Even WORSE, why is the mainstream media not reporting the FACTS?

Click on this link to see where Obama's money is coming from... Special Interests; Lobbyist
Do you think Special Interests don’t have SPECIAL INTERESTS when the candidate they contribute money to, WINS?

Video showing TRUTH about where Obama gets his money!

01/15/08 Las Vegas Debate; John Edwards questions and tells Obama that he has now passed Hillary on accepting more money from DRUG and INSURANCE companies
This question from Edwards starts at around 05:00 into the video so if you want to fast forward it; Obama is a SMOOTH DECEPTIVE OPERATOR!

Obama has adopted a narrow definition of the word Lobbyist!
This LINK is a MUST SEE!

Obama told crowd in Iowa in December that it was “the only nuclear legislation that I’ve passed.” LIES this legislation NEVER passed!
This legislation never passed; also if you look at Obama’s Special Interest contributions above you will see EXELON who by the way was the corporation that Obama was fighting in the so-called “nuclear legislation” he said he passed. See how this article talks about how Obama watered down this legislation…HMMM, talk about not being swayed by SPECIAL INTERESTS!

Obama's HopeFund is a PAC; this fund is being used to sway Superdelegates!
Go to this link and see what Federal candidates (Superdelegates) are receiving money from Obama’s HopeFund.

Obama says he will not let lobbyist work in his White House or set the agenda in Washington!
Why is Gov. Jim Hodges his national co-chair for his presidential campaign??? Hodges is the founder of Hodges Consulting Group, a state-based lobbying firm he started in 2003! On the website for this group they state Hodges Consulting Group can also provide federal representation to clients = Federal Lobbying!

Obama's campaign co-chairman in New Hampshire, Jim Demers, is a state-based lobbyist whose clients include pharmaceutical companies.
What’s the difference between a state-based lobbyist and a federal-based lobbyist? Don’t all lobbyist whether they are state or federal want something? Whether lobbyists work for a large organization, a private individual, or the general public, their goals and strategies are the same. First and foremost, lobbyists must be adept at the art of persuasion, which is the MAINSTAY of their job. They must figure out how to sway politicians to vote on legislation in a way that favors the interest they represent.

How Obama used Earmarks in US Senate; how his wife's salary went UP, UP!
One of Obama’s Earmarks after he arrived in the US Senate went to Hospital That Employs MicHELLe Obama; an Earmark of 1 Million was requested for the construction of a new hospital pavilion at the University Of Chicago. Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office." HMMM!

Drudge Report said Clinton staffers sent email of Obama dressed as Somali Elder? Who was this supposed Clinton Staffer; why didn't Drudge say who it was? I think it was Obama's camp
Obama is good at trying to make Hillary look like the racist fear monger; and I really think his camp put this photo out to try and turn voters against Hillary! People underestimate Obama’s reverse tactics to make himself look like the VICTIM and making Hillary look like a RACIST fear monger!

Contract employee caught looking into Obama's Passport works for The Analysis Corporation and is still with the company. The firm is headed by John O. Brennan, an Obama adviser, FOX News confirms.
Obama up to his dirty tricks; probably was planning on trying to cast blame on Hillary before he was found out to have a connection to this scam!

Obama in a speech; "We ended up launching a war that should have never been authorized, and should never been waged, and on which we have now spent $400 billion, and have seen over 3,000 lives of the bravest young Americans wasted."
He has since corrected his mistake, but to say over 3,000 lives WASTED; kind of makes you think of his pastor Wright!

Obama said oops on 6 state Senate votes; "I was not aware that I had voted no," he said that day in June 2002, asking that the record be changed to reflect that he "intended to vote yes."

Obama LIED about his birth being tied to Selma Riots and LIED about his father coming from Kenya because of John F. Kennedy family!

Senator Kirk Watson an Obama supporter was asked to name at least ONE of Obama's legislative accomplishment; he couldn't all he had was that Obama Inspires?

Obama campaign workers CHEATING and doing whatever to WIN just like Obama!

More sketchy behavior from Obama campaign workers

I am very disappointed that Obama has been give a FREE ride throughout this campaign; NO MATTER what LIES he has told or MISLEADING information he has given, the mainstream media treats him with KID GLOVES! When it comes to Hillary, the mainstream media attacks her, some of them have said very rude SEXIST comments, they go out of there way to distort and to be misleading when it comes to anything Hillary or Bill say or do… It is a DISGRACE at how they coddle Obama and at how they try to SHOVE him down the throats of American viewers! I am in SHOCK AND AWE at how so many Americans, especially WOMEN sit back and let this BIASED/SEXIST mistreatment of Hillary go on! Don Imus was fired for saying Nappy Headed Ho’s? The crap that has come out of the mouths of some of the male news media commentators toward Hillary have not had any serious consequences, and as long as they give a mere apology it is supposed to suffice. Does Barack Obama want to win his candidacy by been given a FREE ride and THRIVING on the mainstream media’s biased, sexist beating of Hillary Rodham Clinton? It’s like Barack who gave a speech on RACE not too long ago, doesn’t care if this white woman is beat and battered as long as he WINS. I am not trying to say Hillary cannot hold her own because she can as she has shown she is STANDING TALL, but it is obvious that Obama is where he is because of it! How can we be a country that is UNITED when women are treated this way and it is looked upon by many as business as usual! As an American, I feel very saddened that this kind of behavior is tolerated and that a candidate who says he can UNITE this country sits back and thrives because of it.

Another thing that is very disappointing and disturbing is that many are saying that Hillary is “wrecking the party” or “destroying the party” by continuing her fight. Why is it that when Mike Huckabee continued his run on the republican side until Mccain won the pledged delegates needed he wasn’t criticized and made out to look like the bad guy? How can we be a DEMOCRATIC party when we are doing the most UN-DEMOCRATIC thing by not allowing the Florida and Michigan votes to count. How can Barack who says he is about bringing people together and making sure everyone’s voice is heard have fought against hearing the voices in Florida and Michigan? It was not the voters decision to move the primaries, so why should it cost them their right to be heard? Why isn’t the DNC taking leadership in this mess they have caused along with the politicians in these states who decided to move the primaries up and remedying this? NO, let’s blame it on Hillary, since it seems to be what everybody else does! And who in the F*CK is this democratic party official that said that "Her securing the nomination is certainly possible - but it will require exercising the 'Tonya Harding option." Why is this official such a chicken shite COWARD asking for anonymity? This is the LAST STRAW, the democratic party officials are creating this CHAOS because they refuse to let Florida and Michigan voters have a voice in this election in this highly contested race and are casting blame on Hillary! The democratic party officials that are supposed to be in charge are in Obama’s corner, trying as the media is, to SHOVE him down our throats!

I am very ANGRY at the calls for Hillary to drop out of the race... I am ANGRY that a democratic party leader who by the way asked for anonymity, said the only way Hillary could win is to pull a Tonya Harding, whoever this individual is I want to personally tell them they are a COWARD! I am ANGRY that Obama is soooo smug and arrogant, saying that Hillary CAN stay in; who in the F*CK does this guy think he is; also, he is saying that this campaign is like a movie that has gone on about 30 minutes too long. I am sick of his smug arrogant FREE riding arse. I AM ANGRY AT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA FOR GIVING THIS CLOWN A FREE RIDE AND THEN WHEN WE THE HILLARY SUPPORTERS SAY WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR THIS CLOWN THEY CALL US RACIST... I AM NOT RACIST, BUT I AM ANGRY AS H3LL AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL GIVE MY VOTE TO THIS TURKEY. I WILL WRITE IN HILLARY'S NAME, BECAUSE I AM WITH HER UNTIL THE END. The DNC and other democratic party leaders can blame themselves along with the media's biased coverage for destroying the democratic party, they can blame themselves for disenfranchising the Hillary voters!

• Kara ~~~ American Patriot 2008/03/31 20:59:48
    Kara ~~~ American Patriot
    +42
    Obama is not what he would like the public to believe he is. If people are wise, they will read up on Obama before they vote for him. An example is his 20-year membership to the Trinity United Church who had the racist/bigoted Pastor Jeremiah Wright. Wright was like an Uncle to Obama. That is only a tip of the ice burg.

• irish gossipe... 2008/07/03 14:09:29
    irish
    +1
    what is wrong with you??????????
  • shelee~... irish 2008/07/16 15:28:05
    shelee~noblahbittyblahblah
    +1
    ?????

What's good for the Goose is certainly NOT for the Gander!
  • TheThinker gossipe... 2008/08/18 19:33:47
    TheThinker
    +3
    Yes I do. His personal life is fair game. It tells you what kind of a non-man he is..... personal life fair game non-man
  • deano 2008/07/02 07:25:37
    deano
    +2
    Putins man
  • Gun665 2008/07/02 04:30:51
  • OBAMA T... Gun665 2008/07/02 06:29:14
  • Gun665 OBAMA T... 2008/07/04 02:22:10
  • grizzly 2008/07/01 05:08:43
    grizzly
    +3
    Rev.Wright was a Marine and earned the right to dis our goverment. McCain was a traitor{google nam vets against McCain}. The presumptive president is just a poor black{zebra} man trying to make it in a white mans world. Whether YOU like it or not, learn to love it, because HE will WIN !!!
  • sktdriv... grizzly 2008/08/13 00:19:54
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    i pray!!!!!!!! That you are wrong about that!!!!!
  • grizzly sktdriv... 2008/08/13 00:37:40
  • Gun665 grizzly 2008/09/04 21:21:37
  • Ricks Lil' Sis 2008/06/30 02:08:20
    Ricks Lil' Sis
    +5
    Lying, cheating, SOB (sack of bones) is too kind of words!
  • candy "... Ricks L... 2008/07/15 06:06:51
  • NObama08 - "Fed up with gov... 2008/06/29 23:14:04
    NObama08 - "Fed up with government"
    +2
    Great post fourthsign! I didn't need this much information to answer "yes" but you sure added to my resources!
  • candy "... NObama0... 2008/07/15 06:07:55
    candy "The Original"
    +1
    FOURTHSIGN IS A JERK TOO! I AM WAITING FOR SOME MCSAME
    SHIT.
  • slinkiecat 2008/06/28 15:45:52
    slinkiecat
    +2
    Of course, lying, cheating, corruption and incompetence don't matter to Democrats. In fact, those are resume' enhancers. Otherwise half of them wouldn't have voted for Hillary and the other half for Obama.

Now that the primaries have decided on McCain and Obama as the candidates for presidency, voters have a choice between proven service with honor in government of McCain, vs. the inexperience, dishonesty, and lack of character in Obama.

Oh, I forgot - This year all it takes is a fresh black face, and none of the usual virtues matter. It's American Idol style voting, and the truth of his incompetence and corruption will only be revealed after it's too late to repair the damage.
  • sktdriv... slinkiecat 2008/08/13 00:20:58
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    you are soooooo right!!!Sad but true!!!!
  • Bardo 2008/06/26 22:05:33
    Bardo
    +1
    Quote:" MicHELLe Obama: "For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime I'm Really Proud of My Country"
    never!! how about when her hubby got elected to be a senator! how about then, she was not proud!
    If he calls someone so close to him a typical white woman! how do you think he will call people whom he doesn't even know!! good grief, I wouldn't even want to think of it, or know.
    Those who are for Obama. Please, wake up before it is too late.
  • candy "... Bardo 2008/07/15 06:09:45
    candy "The Original"
    +1
    HOPE. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE YOU ARE
    IN A TUNNEL OF DARKNESS WITH YOUR MCINSANE BUSHMAN GROUP.
  • Bardo candy "... 2008/07/15 14:24:38
    Bardo
    +1
    Dear Candy,
    You don't have to scream at me. If you can answer my questions above! Please, enlighten us, and please don't respond by the usual he is for change. Not all change is good, and his is heading! Doesn't look good.
    Don't assume who am I for, but I will tell you who I am not for, and that is Obama. I don't trust him, he lied, and the other things he says! are sugar coated to get your vote.
    Good day
  • sktdriv... Bardo 2008/08/13 00:23:20
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    +1
    Bravo Hope...i agree wholeheartedly!!!!
  • Bardo sktdriv... 2008/08/13 02:00:29
    Bardo
    Thank You.
  • Leahcim Bardo 2008/09/09 23:41:27
    Leahcim
    She was most likely proud of obama when he got to be a senator...but only became proud of her country because she can finally see that we as citizens are finally doing whats best for us...Making a Change...any change is better than what we have now...

besides, its no different than when mccain said he wasnt truly proud of his country til he got back from vietnam... you should youtube it or google it if you dont believe me....
  • Bardo Leahcim 2008/09/11 01:46:26
    Bardo
    So, does that means the only times she is proud of her country is when she is one on the receiving end!
  • Leahcim Bardo 2008/09/11 03:09:50
    Leahcim
    no...she is proud when america as a whole is on the receiving end..not just the wealthy
  • KiKi Bardo 2008/10/02 17:54:21
    KiKi
    +1
    I will vote for John McCain

Obama is going to force "change" alright...change your peaceful quiet country called America into a terrorist dream!
    People wake up...did you not learn anything about 9-11!!
    Obama will get us killed!
    I have a son in the Marine Corp fighting for your dumb-asses!
    I'll replace any of you Liberal Big Mouths for his return...any volunteers?
  • Bardo KiKi 2008/10/02 18:55:00
    Bardo
    Was this for me? I am not for Obama, and in now I will ever vote for him.

Thank Your son for us, we need people like him now more than ever, and thank You.
  • sktdriv... Bardo 2008/08/13 00:22:21
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    +1
    amen...i have been saying that same thing....Please America WAKE UP before it's too late
  • Bardo sktdriv... 2008/08/13 02:03:27
    Bardo
    Let's hope they do WAKE UP, or we are going to be soo sorry.
  • sktdriv... Bardo 2008/08/13 13:02:14
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    +1
    yes and amen!!! I am sure praying that they will!!!! All i know is God is STILL in control and He alone is our only hope.....Hope
  • Bardo sktdriv... 2008/08/13 14:20:45
    Bardo
    Amen, Amen, my friend. We sure need all the prayers we can muster, and more if he gets the office. We all will be deep trouble.
  • CaStylin 2008/06/11 14:40:32
    CaStylin
    =)
  • obambacannotwin 2008/06/02 14:18:25
    obambacannotwin
    +2
    without any comments the title says it all. He is an imbecile.
  • Nameles... obambac... 2008/06/03 14:26:04
    NamelessGenXer
    +3
    { uh-huh ... and you're NOT a phantom SodaHead }

• jtrasap obambac... 2008/06/03 14:35:22
  • Indepen... jtrasap 2008/06/11 22:33:27
  • sktdriv... Indepen... 2008/08/13 00:24:23
    sktdriver77 PROUD RIGHT WING EXTREMIST
    +1
    Now that says it all!!!! Bravo and raves to you!!!!
  • OBAMA T... obambac... 2008/06/05 16:33:29
  • OBAMA T... obambac... 2008/06/05 16:33:52
  • jtrasap OBAMA T... 2008/06/12 01:11:40
    jtrasap
    +1
    WOW.....You are one wicked spinster. Look at that giant list of rhetorical, Tabloid, bullshit, spin.

2014/10/22 23:10:03