Is Barack Hussein Obama a Communist?

Angus 2012/08/27 12:55:23
Yes, because .............................
No, because .............................
So much has been said about BHO. However, very little is known about his early days. Questions about Obama's true political orientation have been raised over and over again and looking at his actions, answering that should be very easy. Here are some facts that need to be mentioned:

1. Obama’s Father Wrote About Socialism – His father wrote a paper called “Problems With Our Socialism” that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land. Source: Greg Ransom, PrestoPundit

2. Obama’s Mother Was a “Communist Sympathizer” – ” Friends describe her as a “fellow traveler”, that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report” Source: Spengler, Asia Times “The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics – Barack Obama” Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune

3. Obama’s Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR) – “His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (her father always wanted a son), was white and just 18 when they met in a Russian class” Source: Sharon Cohen, St Louis Times

4. Obama’s Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member) – “…through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank.” Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media “Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979″ Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)

5. Obama’s Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists – “Barack Obama’s older brother, Abongo “Roy” Obama. He is a Luo activist. militant Muslim and a Marxist.” Source: Barbara Busby, 180people.com “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy Source: Bill Sammon, The Examiner “Odinga is a Marxist who reportedly has made a pact with a hard-line Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country” Source: Invenstor’s Business Daily

6. Obama Attended Socialist Conferences at Cooper Union – “He went to socialist conferences at Cooper Union and African cultural fairs in Brooklyn and started lecturing his relatives until they worried he’d become “one of those freaks you see on the streets around here.” Source: H Kennedy, NY Daily News

7. Obama Was Hand Picked by Alice Palmer to Succeed Her in the Illinois State Senate – “Nine years before Palmer picked Obama to be her successor, she was the only African-American journalist to travel to the Soviet Union to attend the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, according to an article Palmer wrote in the CPUSA newspaper, People’s Daily World, June 19, 1986.” Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)

8. Obama’s Run for the Illinois State Senate was Launched by a Fundraiser Organized at Bill Ayers’ and Bernardine Dorhn’s Chicago Home – Ayers and Dorhn are former terrorists from the Weather Underground who’s SDS organization received financial contributions from the CPUSA. “Obama’s run for the Illinois state Senate was launched by a fundraiser organized at Ayers’ and Dorhn’s Chicago home by Alice Palmer. Palmer had named Obama to succeed her in the state Senate in 1995, when she decided to run for a U.S. congressional seat.” Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)

9. Obama Had a Close Relationship with the “Anti-Capitalist” Group ACORN – “Obama has had an intimate and long-term association with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn)…Chicago Acorn appears to have played a major role in Obama’s political advance…Acorn’s radical agenda sometimes shifts toward “undisguised authoritarian socialism.” Source: Stanley Kurtz, National Review

10. Obama Attended Several Meetings with the Democratic Socialists in Chicago and Was even Endorsed by Them – “Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Later, the Chicago DSA newsletter reported that Obama, as a state senator, showed up to eulogize Saul Mendelson, one of the “champions” of “Chicago’s democratic left” and a long-time socialist activist. Obama’s stint as a “community organizer” in Chicago has gotten some attention, but his relationship with the DSA socialists, who groomed and backed him, has been generally ignored.” Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media “In its broadest sense, democratic socialism could refer to any attempts to bring about socialism through democratic means as opposed to violent insurrection.” Source: Wikipedia

Looking at the overwhelming evidence, do you believe that Obama is a Communist?

• Angus 2012/08/27 12:57:50
    Angus
    +4
    His actions speak for themselves. Obama has done all he can to move America towards Communism and wants 4 more years to finish the job. Let’s make sure he doesn’t get the chance!

• The Aging Yankee Liberal Do... 2012/12/01 20:52:37
    The Aging Yankee Liberal Douche
    hes very progressive. its fair to call him a socialist but not a communist. were carter, clinton, FDR, truman, kennendy and johnson communists as well? similar or identical agendas to what obama's doing now.
  • Mr. UN-PC 2012/09/23 20:22:58
    Mr. UN-PC
    +1
    Many computer graphics software experts have proven beyond a doubt that the "birth certificate" document released through the White House in April, 2011 is completely computer generated and FRAUDULENT!

Arizona Sheriff, Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse's SIX MONTH LONG investigation (still ongoing) proved it beyond a doubt. This is a compelling article regarding what a fraud Obama is: http://www.sonorannews.com/ar...

Joel Gilbert's stunning interview about his book, movie, and announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?...

www.zazzle.com/mrunpc
    ANTI-Obama/Democrat/Commie/Union stickers, etc.
  • syl 2012/09/05 20:13:29
    syl
    +1
    According to "The Communist, Frank Marshall Davis:The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor", "author Paul Kengor, PHD, Political Science Professor", Obama is definately a Communist.

Obama was mentored during the "70's by Frank Marshall Davis, a devoted Communist-pro Soviet, Stalin, & Mao-party # 47544.
    He wrote for communist newspapers in the 40's & 50's, calling for TAXPAYER FUNDING of universal healthcare, 7/21/'55 in the Honolulu Record. (remember "dhimmitude" in obamacare?) Obama's mentor worked with fellow commie Paul Kengor PhD. Frank M Davis was columnist & founding editor in chief for the Chicago star, 1946-'48-the Communist Party Publication for Chicago (Red Star). Charles Kramer (Krivitsky) mentored Frank M Davis.

J.Edgar Hoover personally wrote Truman warning about him-was a soviet agent for the KGB, who'd worked for FDR's Agricultural Adjustment Adm. Also worked for Florida's Senator Claude (Red) Pepper, who championed a bill in '47, to socialize medicine, which failed.

Frank M Davis's activities were so radical that the Democratic House Committee on Un-American Activities 1st flagged him in a 1944 report.

Obama's "hope & change" really is his personal agenda for moving our country into a mixture of Muslim radicalism, & communism, cleverly behind the scenes, of cou...
    &&

Obama's "hope & change" really is his personal agenda for moving our country into a mixture of Muslim radicalism, & communism, cleverly behind the scenes, of course. Our country is falling every year in it's place for World Economic Output-last yr. we were 5th, now we're 7th!
    We are not supporting our allie Israel, in anything, which is such a horrible embarassment, while allowing Iran & every other Arab country to continue on in their radical Islam, & armament.

We must wake up! Their speeches are not true. They twist the truth. What they say is nothing, just a manipulation of words to whip up the people into voting for him. Don't fall for it.

Pass on the information to politicians who can do something about it, but to everyone who can vote-make it Romney/Ryan-they are true patriots, for America!
  • Angus syl 2012/09/06 12:26:34
    Angus
    applause

Just what the Lame Stream Media will never report. THE REAL OBAMA

Nice job ;-)
  • syl Angus 2012/09/10 16:10:22
    syl
    +1
    thanks. there's so much about him that has been posted, it's a wonder anybody can vote for him. I didn't want the d.convention-it'd make me too sick seeing & hearing the lies, but they can whip people into a frenzy. Irrational frenzy.
  • Angus syl 2012/09/12 18:48:13
    Angus
    And as of this morning we know that Obama is a traitor. His policies in the Middle East are the direct cause for the murder of Chris Stevens in Libya.
  • syl Angus 2012/09/12 19:57:59
    syl
    +1
    You bet he's a traitor-I just pray that America will wake up to it! How can they keep justifying him?? & Romney is 100% right on, to be outraged that Obama's reaction is to apologize to the Muslims-that they were offended by some little movie! That's INSANE for our President to say such crap, basically bowing our great nation to terrorists, & not standing up to them in any way! Those freaking Mussie terrorists need to be brought to justice, & fast.

Notice that Libya & Egypt are 2 countries that Odumbo just helped get the Muslim Brotherhood into power? Egypt did have a ruler who was our allie. (all the crap about him was probably lies) Remember that the media said no one even knows who the insurgents were at the time they were trying to overthrow the governments? So the US was helping "unknown" insurgents overthrow a government that was our allie! hmmm.
    Then we find out after the fact (supposedly) that they are Muslim Brotherhood, & the media says nothing much is known about them.

All lies, all crap. & now they're invading our Embassy's, & killing our people.

Romney has the cajones to speak out against the traiter in chief, & HE gets criticized!!
    can you bellieve it?!

Yah, his policies in the Middle East are for Islamic terrorists to have free reign-even if they're killing our people, in our Embassy's.
  • Rustie 2012/09/05 17:55:26
    Rustie
    +1
    He's a Socialist. He doesn't have enough backbone to be a Communist (that would mean he has to give up his "stuff" too).
  • Angus Rustie 2012/09/06 12:27:32
    Angus
    Not really. Just look at Communist regimes today. Their "Leaders" don't give up anything. It is do as I say and not as I do.
  • Rustie Angus 2012/09/06 13:31:17
    Rustie
    +1
    Kind of like the US now
  • Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/09/05 10:16:07
    Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩
    +1
    ...he chooses to be one.
  • steve tanton 2012/09/05 07:35:13
    steve tanton
    +1
    Actually I think he would like to be, but all evidence points to his being a fascist thus far...but I couldn't bring myself to say no. Yes has a better ring to it.

http://townhall.com/columnist...
  • The_Red-fox 2012/09/05 01:18:35
    The_Red-fox
    recession and inflation
  • S and S 2012/09/05 00:49:10
  • jp 2012/09/05 00:45:19
    jp
    Have been through 4 yrs already
  • ☆ QueenAline 2012/09/05 00:15:11
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    of his socialist agenda .... 2016
  • YCare 2012/08/30 14:38:11
    YCare
    +1
    HISTORY LESSON..........................

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father, not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable, birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behin...

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

My birth records were sketchy.

I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s.

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign".

That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of
    the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".

My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found
    out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and
    examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then the world learned the truth.

Who am I?

ADOLPH HITLER

If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!
  • Aleksandr 2012/08/30 13:43:22
    Aleksandr
    +1
    His ideas of government intervention in; health care, taxes, unemployment, the second amendment.
  • Katie1234 2012/08/27 21:37:35
    Katie1234
    +3
    Have you seen what he has done? None of the people who answered YES should have to explain this.
  • Angus Katie1234 2012/08/28 04:41:03
    Angus
    +1
    You got that right.

thumbs up
  • Katie1234 Angus 2012/08/30 20:57:59
    Katie1234
    And, please get me a first class ticket to an island when he gets re-elected.
    +2
    Communist or Marxist there is only a little difference. But do not forget He can be a Muslim too Allah allows this. Like WW2. They got to be NAZI
  • Angus jackola... 2012/08/28 04:41:53
    Angus
    Obama , Hitler. Seems to same to me.
  • Tasine 2012/08/27 14:28:06 (edited)
    Tasine
    +2
    I don't believe he is ANYTHING except a narcissistic evil street thug. He would NEVER embrace Communism or Socialism unless he could run things. His life is all about himself, not causes, not religion, not family, not ANYTHING BUT HIMSELF AND POWER FOR HIMSELF.
  • Angus Tasine 2012/08/27 14:42:10
    Angus
    +2
    Like a real Dictator................
  • paul 2012/08/27 14:16:59
    paul
    +2
    Hey, walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds like duck, need I say more?
  • Angus paul 2012/08/27 14:42:35
    Angus
    Not really. The proof is in the pudding.
  • Zuggi 2012/08/27 13:41:00
    Zuggi
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/27 14:43:02
    Angus
    I do but do you?
  • Zuggi Angus 2012/08/27 14:44:03
    Zuggi
    Expropriation and nationalization of all land, capital, and means of production.

Has Obama done that?

No.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/27 14:50:58
    Angus
    +1
    The enactment of a “single payer” socialist health-care system; passing laws to make joining a labor union easier; raising the minimum wage and increasing labor union support – all these are just some of the policies the Community Party USA has mapped out as crucial for Obama to push through during his term of office.
  • Zuggi Angus 2012/08/27 15:00:29
    Zuggi
    Raising the minimum wage? STALIN!!!!!!

Be serious.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/27 19:52:16
    Angus
    +1
    Distribution of wealth. Classic communist approach to equality............
  • Zuggi Angus 2012/08/27 20:02:22
    Zuggi
    Not at all. The Communist approach would be to nationalize all corporations and have everyone work for the government. Minimum wage laws are anti-Communist.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/28 04:52:12
    Angus
    Just look at Government Motors. And Obama wants more of that.
  • Zuggi Angus 2012/08/28 04:57:58
    Zuggi
    It's a Swedish-style bailout. That means that instead of loaning money, the government purchases a short-term investment. Most of it is sold off by now, and the rest will follow.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/28 04:59:55
    Angus
    Short term.......... LMAO

And cooking the books to make it look like a success.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/28 04:45:08
    Angus
    To keep the masses happy. Pretty easy to see. How come you didn't?
  • Zuggi Angus 2012/08/28 04:58:29
    Zuggi
    Which, if you aren't clueless, means it's a anti-Communist program.
  • Angus Zuggi 2012/08/28 05:02:47
    Angus
    LOL

Deepening the relations and always maintaining the flesh-and-blood ties between the Party and the masses are the essential requirements for the Communist Party of China to effectively serve the masses. The Party has formed the strong political advantage of attaching great importance to the masses, effectively serving the masses and deepening the relations between the Party and the masses during the Party's 90-year process of revolution, construction and reform. This has provided the Party a source of power and fundamental guarantee to lead the people to victory in revolution, construction and reform.

Friedrich Engels & Karl Marx

2014/09/30 10:04:02