Iran/Israel; I Don't Hate You

Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET 2012/09/25 05:05:33
Iranian; Government Wants War
Israel; Government Wants War
Meant to add a third option of the Western countries and their own government wanting war, not the people.

We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL We Love You  Iran  Israel Od ludzi dla ludzi Kochamy Was Pok j na ca u0142ym u015Bwiecie PL

People of Iran:

people of iran people of iran people of iran people of iran people of iran

People of Israel:

people of israel people of israel people of israel people of israel ethiopian jews israel ethiopian jews israel ethiopian jews israel ethiopian jews israel

• bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/09/25 12:56:08
    Iranian; Government Wants War
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +3
    I wish no evil to befall any human of any age or nationality. I pray for those who hate me, that they might come to understand that what my government says/does is not o my volition or encouragement. Like you, our impact on our government is minimal. And I know that you have your extremist, just as we have ours. Let us both agree to ignore each other's fools, an listen to each others wisdom.

• littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/09/25 19:39:26 (edited)
    Iranian; Government Wants War
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Both Peoples are Great as are their ancient cultures!

There is no doubt the rhetoric by both governments is sometimes over the top! I also know that both nations have never openly attacked each other or been at war with each other. That said why all the talk of it?

As I believe Israel is far from perfect they do have in my belief a far more developed Democracy that in fact does serve it's people. I have been there and witnessed some of this. At this point in history Iran is far from that but for sure has a large part of their people who are talented and highly educated. My honest belief is they would thrive under a more secular true Democracy.

I sometimes see the rhetoric from Ahmadinejad as no more than the ruling Mullahs wanting more power in a Muslim world dominated by Sunni Muslims. In that I believe very possibly Saudi Arabia is their real foe. Last week PBS/Frontline did an in-depth report on the situation in Syria where Iran supports the Assad regime because it is in power and their tribe the Alawites are Shi'ites. The Saudis and others are supporting the Sunni Rebels. My point here is that there is more at play here than "Western Powers" who also have motives not always in the best interest of the populations of those they meddle in.

There is no doubt this is a dangero...

There is no doubt this is a dangerous situation that is as well very complex. It is also wise to show that with all this at play in the end do the great people of both nations actually buy into this or are being served by it!
  • Latti I... littleb... 2012/09/25 19:55:18
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Interesting point of view L; I enjoyed reading your comment.
  • littleb... Latti I... 2012/09/25 19:59:57
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Thanks LaLoGe! We will not always agree but in that I do very much respect that your opinion is always founded in research! My hope is that some parts of my comment here added to your perspective?
  • Latti I... littleb... 2012/09/25 20:08:57
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    On this particular topic we pretty much agree; hopefully the American public will get off of their pro-war propaganda.
  • littleb... Latti I... 2012/09/25 20:16:53
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    Lol...Yes! You know I pride myself on having a realistic understanding of what actual military capabilities most modern nations actually have. Already I have seen and made corrective comments on posts made by the SodaHead Armchair Generalissimos warming up in the Bullpen. ;-)
    Iranian; Government Wants War
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +3
  • Archer ... bags th... 2012/09/25 15:26:57
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +3
    Well said.
  • Latti I... bags th... 2012/09/25 15:28:37
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    "Let us both agree to ignore each other's fools, an listen to each others wisdom." Amen.

America has the power to end this, I'm hoping that they do not fall for the pro-war propaganda.
  • Joe61 2012/09/25 10:20:07
    Iranian; Government Wants War
    Joe61
    +1
    Amadinajahd I will Wipe Israel Of the map
  • Latti I... Joe61 2012/09/25 14:40:34
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    And he isn't in first command, again; at least do research before being a mouth piece for people who want war.
  • Joe61 Latti I... 2012/09/25 18:39:47 (edited)
    Joe61
    Is this the work of a peacenik or a a murdering Dictator trying to hold onto power at any cost....Does he not remind you of a certain American Islamic President residing in the White House.....

Warning graphic scene that witnessing the assassination of the protester Nada Agha Soltan brutally shot to death on the 29th June 2009, by supporters of the Ahmadinejad. Her only crime was watching with her father a protest against a Dictaor who stole the Iranian Presisdential election....No doubt the Political Virgin above will not accept this post because it disagree's with her whiter than white opinion of the muderous little Hitler, who postures on the world stage how he will wipe an other country of the face of the world map.

http://www.arlingtoncardinal....

• Radlad 2012/09/25 08:52:47
    Iranian; Government Wants War
    Radlad
    +1
    I do not know if the government of iran wants war or the psychopath they have as president. I believe they want the entire population of Israel slaughtered. I'm sure they don't want to leave Israel able to retaliate. They want to strike Israel then just go in an murder the rest by the bloodiest, most painful and brutal ways they can come up with...
  • zbacku 2012/09/25 05:07:29 (edited)
    Israel; Government Wants War
    zbacku
    +1
    Israel does not want war, but is surrounded by millions that want to wipe it off the face of the map.

They will defend their country, their lives and their existence in anyway they deem fit.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:10:22
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +6
    More propaganda B.S; the only people who "Want" war are the government within those countries and some in the Western world who are instigators. The Iranians and the people in Israel, mostly stated they do not want war. Meanwhile there are people within our own government wanting to attack Iran.
  • zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 05:59:19
    zbacku
    To say that the Arab World wants to live in harmony with the Jews is delusional at best.

Their children shows are even about 'slaughtering' the Jews.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 06:00:06
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +5
    In 1953 the U.S. overthrew the democratically elected Iranian Premier Mossadegh and installed a Pro-US Shah dictatorship to take over the government and Iranian oil fields. This operation was called Operation Ajax, conducted by the American CIA and british MI5.

When elected, Premier Mohammad Mossadegh just signed a new law which stated that all profits from resources situated in Iran should be given to the Iranian people. He kicked out British Petrol (BP) and Standard Oil who were exploiting the oilfields in Iran and then he created the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company.

An operative of the CIA, Kermit Roosevelt was given control over the secret coup operation from Tehran. Kermit organised and funded major anti-Mossadegh protests, he used "False Flag" terrorist attacks, where CIA agents and their funded rebels opened fire on crowds with machine guns and then threw pamphlets of Mossadegh saying: Up with Mossadegh, Down With Islam, to make people think it was him organising the terror. The CIA bombed innocent people blaming Mossadegh to rally the people of Iran to commit, or not resist the full fledged military coup which would happen just after.

The Shah was reinstated into power and ofcourse immediately reversed the new signed law about the oil fields, and he instituted a notorious se...

The Shah was reinstated into power and ofcourse immediately reversed the new signed law about the oil fields, and he instituted a notorious secret police force called SAVAK, which for 25 years oppressed the people who were against the newly instituted dictatorship.

You talk like you know what you are talking about, yet you don't know that Iranians are "NOT" Arabs. You don't know that Ahmadinejad isn't the real head of Iran, you don't know Iran had a secular leader who the U.S overthrew, you basically are an individual speaking about something you have no facts of.

• Radlad Latti I... 2012/09/25 09:34:58
    Radlad
    +1
    I admit I don;t have facts to dispute your cia take over. I also don't doubt some of it. I mean that's how we got Panama from Colombia. So we could build a canal. Coarse, there was no cia at that time. What's wrong with a pro American leader? I'm sure the iranians were able to exploit their oil reserves without outside help. I mean they thought it was goop. Our mistake was telling 'em what it is. What we should have told 'em is " We got a company in Montana the specializes in removing goop! We'll only charge ya' 5 dollars a barrel to haul it outta here for ya'. I'm sure those oil companies were paid for all their work in getting things started. The Shah would still have been there if carter wasn't an anti-Semite. Had carter acted the world quite possibly be different the towers could still be standing. We don't know cause we only know what happened. Not what would have happened. Still your entire premise makes me believe you are very naive. I could be wrong about that but you really believe that when Premier Mohammad Mossadegh signed a new law which stated that all profits from resources situated in Iran should be given to the Iranian people? That's not wasn't likely........
  • Latti I... Radlad 2012/09/25 18:57:57
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    The fact is America and Britain had allowed, instigated and indirectly helped extremist Islam gain power in Iran. The Iranian people didn't want that, they had their secular leader and America/Britain took him out in order to plant their puppet. All we had to do was research of our own oil resources and that would have been good. America has enough oil to sustain us for 1,000 years. So not only did we kill innocent people for greed, but we allowed a series of events that is now biting us in the ass.
  • Radlad Latti I... 2012/10/05 18:43:23
    Radlad
    +1
    I'm not gonna argue with any of that. A lot of that I already knew. The only question is had the peanut farmer backed America's "puppet". Would we be in the state we are now? We know what happened because carter didn't. We don't know what would have if we did........

I agree we've plenty oil reserves of our own. There is no need for the US to keep funding those that are the biggest threat to world peace.....
  • littleb... Latti I... 2012/09/25 19:07:59
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +1
    This is accurate but leaves out a key point. British Intelligence was also deeply involved as well!
  • Radlad Latti I... 2012/09/25 09:10:22
    Radlad
    +2
    Israel has bent over backwards, time and time again gave up land for peace. All the Israeli government got was less land and more dead people. Yours is not an intelligent argument. Nobody wants war. But when it comes you had better be prepared. Even the psychopath running iran does not want war. He wants a slaughter. A massacre. To be able to walk into Israel and murder her people with impunity in the most brutal, bloody painful ways he can come up with. Being prepared and willing to go to war is not "wanting" war. BTW when did the iranian people say they did not want to go to war with Israel? I've never heard that.I have seen and heard them say death to Israel and America while burning the flags of both countries. Yeah boy the iranians know how to say I love ya'".................
  • Latti I... Radlad 2012/09/25 19:02:56 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Drivel Rad; your argument isn't one of intelligence, but if you knew the cause then you would have and know the solution. Israel and Iran have always had a good relationship up until Western instigating tactics and ploys. Israel also had backed Iran when Iraq attacked them and Iran in return had always backed Israel; America and Britain had cause the riff. The causes is right in front of your face; the solution is to stop with our middling in the Middle East and focus on us. The solution is to stop interfering with the Middle East politics; many Middle Eastern countries were on their way to secular governments, which the Western world stifle due to greed. So again, what sense does your point of view make?

middle eastern countries secular governments western world stifle greed view
  • Radlad Latti I... 2012/10/05 19:00:43
    Radlad
    Apparently, we are discussing two different things. Or I should say times. You seem to be in the '50's when and I would agree as per normal our government was sticking its nose in where it did not belong......

Late '70's. carter turned his back on the Shaw. We know what happened since. We don't know what would have happened had the US continued its support..

Now it is 2012. I see no love between islam and Israel. The president of iran is constantly threatening and promising to wipe Israel off the map, Something the all encompassing and caring, unbiased united nations has already done.
  • Latti I... Radlad 2012/10/05 19:03:19
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    He is 15th in charge and again, the people don't want him there any of way. The U.S had helped in the splitting of Iran and Israel truce. The list goes on and on; the past presents itself in the present.
  • Joe61 Latti I... 2012/09/25 18:49:46
    Joe61
    I think you really should take your own advice and research the real power behind the throne in Iran, Amadinajhad is just a puppet with no real power.

Despite the convulsions in Tehran's streets in the aftermath of a disputed presidential election, Iranians,,,,,and the smart folks in Washington.... know that Iran's presidency is not the seat of executive power. Unelected mullahs hold veto power over the decisions of the elected government, and their Supreme Leader, currently Ayatullah Ali Khamenei, must approve all political policies and make the key foreign policy and security decisions. No one can run for president without the approval of the clerics, and they routinely narrow the field to those deemed acceptable within the parameters of the Islamic Revolution.
  • Latti I... Joe61 2012/09/25 18:54:24
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    This applies to you as well:

The Shah was reinstated into power and ofcourse immediately reversed the new signed law about the oil fields, and ...

This applies to you as well:

• zbacku zbacku 2012/09/25 05:11:48
    zbacku
    +1
    death to jews
    Now that's a true picture as to what the Arabs want.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:14:56
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    Let me get this straight; you aren't smart enough to comprehend those pictures that I posted being the "TRUE" pictures of the majority of citizens in Iran and Israel SMH. I wasn't going to bring this up, but Iran and Israel have backed each other up peacefully up until Western interference and instigating tactics. I wonder why...
  • zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 05:34:47
    zbacku
    If that is the majority then why is Iran's top dog in New York telling everyone that he wants to wipe Israel off the map? Why is he in power? Iran has wanted to destroy Israel for decades.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:37:55 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    OMG; he isn't even the leader! He is like 15th in line for one thing and you need a history lesson:

• zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 05:43:11
    zbacku
    You are indeed blind to the TRUTH.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:45:42 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
    Apparently you did watch, so not only are you ignorant to Iran history but don't know who really is in charge.
  • zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 05:45:20
    zbacku
    +1

The Muslim world has a long history of wanting to destroy the Jews.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:48:16
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 05:52:40 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3

• zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 06:05:27
    zbacku
    Ah crap. he is the sixth and current President of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Got that 'ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN'. Islamic's HATE the Jews. PERIOD.
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 06:06:05
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +4

• zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 16:13:05
    zbacku
    Don't you think you need to transport yourself to the reality of today?
  • Latti I... zbacku 2012/09/25 16:21:45
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    Reality:

• zbacku Latti I... 2012/09/25 16:31:03
    zbacku
    You can repeat yourself until the 'cows come home' but the fact that the Islamic World wants to destroy Israel is still true today as it was decades ago.

2014/10/25 21:22:26