Interesting find on the net...American Thinker

Artist~PWCM~ 2012/09/17 11:53:54
Someone sent me an Email about an article attributed to Matt Patterson from the Washington Post titled 'Obama: the Affirmative Action President'
After reading it I doubted very much that the WP would publish such an article, them being so far up obama's butt so I checked. It was originally written and posted in the American Thinker. Just the same, it's a good read and very revealing about our President...not that we don't already know this.

Here's the link:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/obama_the_affirmative_...

Just a prelude...
"
Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages. How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential job?

• fluer 2012/09/17 12:58:44
    fluer
    +3
    Somehow they will find a way to blame it on Education but the truth is it was absolutely a mass hysteria and people wanting a change in their government from the same old mess. Their hopes were dashed and we got instead the biggest failure in our history and those who said he had no experience were proven right.

• Philo® ~PWCM~JLA ✩ 2012/09/18 01:31:08
  • mimi 2012/09/17 21:17:17
    mimi
    +1
    Thanks for that info. I spent hours looking in WP archives looking for it!
  • Artist~... mimi 2012/09/18 08:54:40
    Artist~PWCM~
    +1
    It was a great article but after reading it I thought "Yeah right, this came from the Washington Post, lol!"
    I knew that wasn't true so I checked. Even Snopes corrected the location but verified the article being from American Thinker...I'll bet someone over there cringed when all they could do was correct the attribution and not the article itself.
  • mimi Artist~... 2012/09/18 13:36:20
    mimi
    +1
    Oh how right you are. Sadly, I wasn't as creative about it as you.
  • fluer 2012/09/17 12:58:44
    fluer
    +3
  • Artist~... fluer 2012/09/18 08:58:51
    Artist~PWCM~
    +1
    IT WAS BUSH'S FAULT!
    Don't you get tired of that? I never could understand the hysteria and hate over Bush. But when you have the MSM constantly telling the public how stupid and evil Bush was (funny, I thought you had to be pretty damn smart to be evil) it's no wonder 53% of Americans proved how absolutely stupid they were. I'm pretty sure PMSNBC is still laughing...

2014/10/25 15:37:12