"Inside Job" - Academy Award Winner

Autarchic 2011/03/02 11:42:08
Related Topics: Pension, Congress, Murder
Best Documentary Feature - 2011

Sometimes the good guys win.

If you haven't see it yet, it's worth your time.

Talk it up.

There should not be a doubt in anyone's mind that Goldman Sachs et. al. have gotten away with the financial equivalent of mass murder.

Bushbama has done nothing. The Congress has done nothing. And these jackals continue to loot your savings, your pension, your ability to earn an income and save for your future and opportunity for your children and their children with impunity.

• Tasine 2011/03/12 15:27:31
    Tasine
    +1
    Could this have happened if our government had kept our monetary system within our jurisdiction rather than turning it over to the Federal Reserve? My argument has always been that the government is the root of all bad things that happen in this country. I'm too old to change that thinking. I still think our monetary problems are sitting in Congress' lap.
  • Autarchic Tasine 2011/03/12 16:00:13
    Autarchic
    +1
    The Federal Reserve Act was passed with the aid of fraud.
  • Striker 2011/03/12 13:30:28
    Striker
    +1
    http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/

Everything which brought this (continuing) crisis upon America was caused by Dodd/Frank and the CRA. That opened the door wide for everything which ensued. What did I just say here? GOVERNment built the bomb and lit the fuse.

The CRA created that golden opportunity for everything that followed, I could go on and on, but those who don't get it by now, never will. I won't be bothering with this movie.
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2011/03/03 21:15:33
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    Thanks, autarchic. I will be sure to check it out. I very rarely do movies and don't watch television when it's not football season, so I'm out of the loop.
  • Matt 2011/03/02 17:03:26
    Matt
    +1
    I wish that the TEA party would get "Egyptian" on our Federal government instead of middle class union members. Unions did not kill this country's income and property tax base ! The Koch brothers are more of a problem than a solution !

kill countrys income property tax base koch brothers solution get Egyptian
  • Wake Th... Matt 2011/03/03 05:19:13
    Wake The Sheeple
    +2
    It's all like a magician using slight of hand, "pay attention to my right hand while I rob you blind with my left." Uprising will come soon enough.
  • irish 2011/03/02 11:47:08
    irish
    +4
    seen it. too many won't bother . it brings bad things to light!

2014/04/25 08:19:34