In your opinion, Is Obama a good president? Why or why not.

Katie 2011/10/17 00:25:43
Related Topics: Obama, Bush, 2012, President
Personally I don't like Obama, sure Bush was bad but Obama is just as bad. I want to see someone else take president in 2012.

• Patriot Unit 2011/10/17 03:06:06
    Obama is such a bad president!
    Patriot Unit
    +5
    He is a fake, and a fraud. He has done his very best to destroy this country, and he wants another four year at it. He has told many lies, that leaves one to not trust him. I would hope that future presidents, that we can at least rely on them telling the truth. He said that is the Economy had not turned around in his first term that he would not run. It that is not a lie, I don't know what is. The American People can stand up to many things. But I don't think that they will or should stand for a liar. No matter who they are or what skin color they are, or what gender they are.

• harry 2012/05/04 02:36:26
    Obama is such a bad president!
    harry
    You are affected, you idiot unless your parents pay for everything for you and then you are affected indirectly!
  • jflip harry 2012/05/06 01:03:27
    jflip
    I work 4 days a week and get paid $120 a day, w/ tax taken care of. I only use money for gas, donating to church, and savings. Yeah... my life is a living hell(sarcasm). Also i said when my LIFE is affected, not my wallet. Sure there are days when money is tight, but that is no different than when Bush was running things.
  • jflip 2012/02/23 02:02:55
    Other.
    jflip
    +2
    Im not sayin Obama's doing a great job. I'm not going to say he's even doing a good job, I've never been a president so I'm not a great judge of such a matter. However I believe if I were to ever make a complaint on ANY president's performance I would have to be living in a box, a ditch, or even possibly a ragged tent. But since none of these are true I have no complaints about Obama's performance. When the lives of my family and myself are personally affected then I feel I can make an adament opinion about Obama.
  • Michael... jflip 2012/02/29 15:58:58
    Michael Denmark
    You should feel free to voice your opinion. Just make sure it's an educated one, not like the Obama haters.
  • Michael Denmark 2012/02/22 15:00:42
    Obama is such a good president!
    Michael Denmark
    +1
    As much as I would like to say Obama is a bad pres., I just can't. The fact is he is a good pres. His bail out has worked, against my prediction. His foreign policy is positive. He is very intelligent. The fact is many issues the reps supported under Bush they oppose under Obama. Why? And many of your comments of why he is a bad pres. are opinions not fact or flat out wrong. No other pres. in history has gotten the unfounded opposition from the opposing party. The fact is the rep. party is making his job as hard as possible. And with all this oppostion he is still doing a good job. Just think if he didn't have this rep.
    opposition.
  • harry Michael... 2012/05/04 03:08:04
    harry
    +4
    If I spent 5 trillion dollars I could some what please you all too! For a little while, until we have to pay it off. Which we couldn't do for 200 years if we stop spending now and worked to balance the budget. What's CHANGEd? Gas prices high, unemployment high, housing market shot, no plans to balance the budget, bailing large corporations out who fund Obama's campaign. Troops aren't home by Christmas. Yeah, remember that! The Middle East is going to need our intelligence for the next decade which means our troops, resources and YOUR money. Not willing to support a pipeline that would bring oil to the U.S. and create thousands of jobs???? Oh, because Obama is for Green energy! I don't know about you but I'm for America! Who is driving a Chevy Volt? Obama's not! I'm not saying He didn't inherit a TOUGH job and the Rep. aren't fighting him but he had two years with a majority and did nothing!!!! We need a CHANGE NOW!!! Two party system is not working!!! Dems and Reps have too much money and are only focused on obtaining power and making each other look bad. We need a President that 80% of the TAX PAYING CITIZENS Support!!!! Not 43%.
  • AD Robi... harry 2012/05/16 03:58:31
    AD Robinson
    +2
    That's wrong, gas are controlled by the government NOT OBAMA'S FAULT. unemployment has risen by incredible amounts proof, look around you jobs are everywhere. All he has been doing is balancing the budget. Every single one of Obama's bail out were successful and SAVED a lot of jobs. Guess what? Obama opened a bunch of oil reserves in the U.S. Learn the facts.
  • Agustin Zavala 2012/02/11 22:51:39
    Obama is such a good president!
    Agustin Zavala
    +1
    What people need to realize is that one cannot evaluate a president's work during the president's term. I think only time will tell.
  • ace 2012/01/29 21:37:36
    Other.
    ace
    the road to hell was paved with good intentions
  • sean 2012/01/27 01:16:08
    Obama is such a bad president!
    sean
    +2
    one of the first things this guy did in office was send back to england the bust of churckfiels that was given to the white house as a gift from them after ww2. he did this because his father was living in africa during the english ocupation. obama Hates all western ideas, He is a muslim anti american comunist and has done nothing but damage to our great country! like bush or not, at least he was a true american and lived his country! this man has no qualifications to be our president, he never served in any branch of the military and somehow was made comander in chief of the most powerfull military force on earth! it is my opinion that he was elected souly on the color of his skin and not for his qualifications.
    an asistant manager of a fast food chain would have been a better choice! at least that one would have served his fellow man to some degree. How america could elect a junior senator with no expierience to the highest office is amazing to me. typing fast so dont bother spell checking i know its full of mistakes but obama deservs little of my time LOL
  • Michael... sean 2012/02/29 15:43:54
    Michael Denmark
    Unfounded! Give some proof to back up this opinion. Where is the proof he is a muslim anti american comunist. Obama is a christian. You honestly think that he was elected because of the color of his skin? Being black gives him an advantag? Post some proof. I think it is common knowledge that being black is a disadvantage. All you have to do is look around.
  • Michael... Michael... 2012/02/29 15:54:21
    Michael Denmark
    If being black is an advantage, why is he our first black president? Half black at that.
  • James Ramirez 2012/01/26 07:24:57 (edited)
  • Butterfly123 2012/01/26 05:19:35
    Obama is such a good president!
    Butterfly123
    +1
    Obama is a good president, however, the do nothing Congress is obstructing him from creating jobs and says No to all his proposals.
  • sean Butterf... 2012/01/27 01:20:45
    sean
    +2
    obama had full run for the majority of this first term, he had control of BOTH HOUSES, to say its it not his fault is plain ignorance. everything that he has done and wanted was voted on and was aproved in his first two and a half years. we even signed into law several of his bills without them even being read. this is the first time in american history that we have not had a budget in place for over three years so i dont see how you can blame this on the house and senate you sir are severely mis infomd
  • OsamaBinHitler 2012/01/19 00:37:08
  • Just 2012/01/16 22:07:19
    Obama is such a good president!
    Just
    +1
    I think Obama has been a good president. It must have been difficult stepping into an office so cluttered with another person's mess (like the war(s), and an out of control buget, unstable job market and so much more), and having to clean that up before you can even begin to implement your plans. I support universal healthcare, I support the withdrawl of our troops from Iraq, and I'm a huge fan of larger taxes on the very rich. I am an Obama supporter. I have an education, a job and a family that I support without any government assistance. I am not a fan of special interests, and feel that lobbyists have no place in our nation's capitol. I find it disgusting and completely anti-democratic that OUR PEOPLE'S REPRESENTATIVES can be PAID to vote a particular way.
  • peyton 2012/01/16 20:27:32
    Obama is such a bad president!
    peyton
    i know its hard being president but he lost my respect ever since i voted for him every thing has gone wrong he lied about bringing troops home from iraq and taxes been up like crazy so 2012 ron paul a vote is comming from me
  • qolspony 2011/12/30 20:17:44
    Obama is such a bad president!
    qolspony
    When he started supporting war against African leaders, he lost my backing.
  • Scorch Rifle 2011/12/29 19:12:56
  • aiyana 2011/12/16 23:39:42
    Obama is such a good president!
    aiyana
    +1
    listen ur not in his shoes bush messed every thing up it takes a while to clean things up ur not the president u dont know wat it it like to feel bad when people say u not a good president he is tryin his best
  • Brandon aiyana 2012/01/04 22:38:15
    Brandon
    +5
    We don't know what it is like to be president and you do?
  • Luman aiyana 2012/02/17 03:59:30
    Luman
    +3
    You know NOTHING.
  • Dr. Hargrove 2011/12/03 22:35:04
    Other.
    Dr. Hargrove
    +3
    I think every president has their pro, and cons, and we all have our bias beliefs, i personally dont care about any president, but at the same time i give props to every one of them, because while all of you condemn them, you dont know how hard it is to be in there shoes, you'd prolly sink under the pressure, i guess as humans we have that habit of judging stupidly without understanding. if i was to judge i would say he an alright president, we are not in hell, and we are not a third world country, so i guess hes doing a good job, wouldnt you think so?LOL
  • itsalex 2011/12/01 05:29:32
    Obama is such a good president!
    itsalex
    +2
    It's not Obama's fault it's congress. No cooperation whatsoever from the republican party to pass bills. It's pathetic how the media is trying to make him look bad (the media is controlled by rich [republicans]) when all he's trying to do is pass the healthcare bill which was vetoed by congress. i dont understand why you guys are all against him but i rather have a democrat president that supports the poor than a republican sellout scam who robs the people. if anything, you guys should blame george bush for the problem, not obama. Obama for 2012, give him another shot.
  • Brandon itsalex 2012/01/04 22:39:37
    Brandon
    +2
    Congress was democratically controlled for his first two years. He raised debt over 5 trillion dollars in three short years, which is more than what Bush did in eight years. He sent Military advisers to Uganda, sounds like a good idea unless you remember Vietnam.
  • TruBluTopaz 2011/10/18 03:49:16
    Obama is such a bad president!
    TruBluTopaz
    +1
    I think he has misrepresented his own views, lied regarding legislation he pushed and has generally treated our economy like a yoyo.
  • darlene 2011/10/17 14:32:00
    Other.
    darlene
    +3
    Obama is a useless president. obama useless president
  • ace darlene 2012/01/29 21:40:49
    ace
    +3
    i think he wants to swing by the limb
  • ace ace 2012/01/29 21:42:35
    ace
    +1
    bp is the symbol for lead
  • Dagon 2011/10/17 13:24:36
  • true american 2011/10/17 09:55:48
    Obama is such a bad president!
    true american
    +2
    He is not a leader, he is a follower. We most definitely need a new president come 2012
  • mrdog 2011/10/17 07:46:45
    Other.
    mrdog
    +3
    Barry is inexperienced as a leader... and he has the wrong folks around him...
    his decisions are not good at all for me.... I wish him well in Kenya after November
    of 2012.... hope the damage he has done to our country is not too bad to repaired...bark
    p.s. Example maybe... instead of working on Econ...he does Obamacare...hello.
  • Jim 2011/10/17 06:31:17
    Obama is such a bad president!
    Jim
    +4
    Inept, incompetent and a complete lack of Leadership.
  • Michael... Jim 2012/02/22 15:04:58
    Michael Denmark
    +3
    It's easy to give one word labels, but give some examples and reasons why he is inept and incompetent or are you another uneducated bias fool corrupted by propoganda.
  • Chukroast 2011/10/17 06:10:44
    Obama is such a bad president!
    Chukroast
    +4
    Barrack Obama is no fool. He is not incompetent. To the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy to create systemic failure, economic crisis and social chaos -- thereby destroying capitalism and our country from within.

As Glenn Beck correctly predicted from day one, Obama is following the plan of Cloward and Piven, two professors at Columbia University . They outlined a plan to socialize America by overwhelming the system with government spending and entitlement demands. Add up the clues below. Taken individually they're alarming. Taken as a whole, it is a brilliant, Machiavellian game plan to turn the United States into a socialist/Marxist state with a permanent majority that desperately needs government for survival ... and can be counted on to always vote for bigger government. Why not? They have no responsibility to pay for it.

-- Universal health care. The health care bill had very little to do with health care. Â It had everything to do with unionizing millions of hospital and health care workers, as well as adding 15,000 to 20,000 new IRS agents (who will join government employee unions). Obama doesn't care that giving free health care to 30 million Americans will add trillions to the national deb...

-- Universal health care. The health care bill had very little to do with health care. Â It had everything to do with unionizing millions of hospital and health care workers, as well as adding 15,000 to 20,000 new IRS agents (who will join government employee unions). Obama doesn't care that giving free health care to 30 million Americans will add trillions to the national debt. What he does care about is that it cements the dependence of those 30 million voters to Democrats and big government. Who but a socialist revolutionary would pass this reckless spending bill in the middle of a depression?

-- Cap and trade. Like health care legislation having nothing to do with health care, cap and trade has nothing to do with global warming. It has everything to do with redistribution of income, government control of the economy and a criminal payoff to Obama's biggest contributors. Those powerful and wealthy unions and contributors (like GE, which owns NBC, MSNBC and CNBC) can then be counted on to support everything Obama wants. They will kickback hundreds of millions of dollars in contributions to Obama and the Democratic Party to keep them in power. The bonus is that all the new taxes on Americans with bigger cars, bigger homes and businesses helps Obama "spread the wealth around."

-- Make Puerto Rico a state. Why? Who's asking for a 51st state? Who's asking for millions of new welfare recipients and government entitlement addicts in the middle of a depression? Certainly not American taxpayers. But this has been Obama's plan all along. His goal is to add two new Democrat senators, five Democrat congressman and a million loyal Democratic voters who are dependent on big government.

-- Legalize 12 million illegal immigrants. Just giving these 12 million potential new citizens free health care alone could overwhelm the system and bankrupt America . But it adds 12 million reliable new Democrat voters who can be counted on to support big government. Add another few trillion dollars in welfare, aid to dependent children, food stamps, free medical, education, tax credits for the poor, and eventually Social Security.

-- Stimulus and bailouts. Where did all that money go? It went to Democrat contributors, organizations (ACORN), and unions -- including billions of dollars to save or create jobs of government employees across the country. It went to save GM and Chrysler so that their employees could keep paying union dues. It went to AIG so that Goldman Sachs could be bailed out (after giving Obama almost $1 million in contributions). A staggering $125 billion went to teachers (thereby protecting their union dues). Al l those public employees will vote loyally Democrat to protect their bloated salaries and pensions that are bankrupting America . The country goes broke, future generations face a bleak future, but Obama, the Democrat Party, government, and the unions grow more powerful. The ends justify the means.

-- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators.. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama). Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government. Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

With the acts outlined above, Obama and his regime have created a vast and rapidly expanding constituency of voters dependent on big government; a vast privileged class of public employees who work for big government; and a government dedicated to destroying capitalism and installing themselves as socialist rulers by overwhelming the system.

Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme -- all devised by Barack Obama using the Cloward and Piven Plan.

There are those that say, 'I'm too old to worry about this crap... it's not going to affect me'!
    Finally, there are professional blood-suckers that live off everyone else's sweat -- they want more 'Free Stuff'. And we all know where they stand.

If you care about your future, or maybe your children or grandchildren's future, do something now. Vote the bums out of office next November. And, make Obama a one-term president.
  • Ron–Born from Above 2011/10/17 05:47:48
    Obama is such a bad president!
    Ron–Born from Above
    +2
    0bama has a disconnect with the American people. How can you do the will of the people if you are not in touch with the people.
  • miss Smarty 2011/10/17 05:41:31
    Obama is such a bad president!
    miss Smarty
    +3
    Inexperienced, 2 or 3 experience as a senator is not enough experience to be an effective President.
  • rightside 2011/10/17 04:38:59
    Obama is such a bad president!
    rightside
    +2
    He lies and is incompetent. That's all the time I have, there's hours more I could list.
  • Sheepdog 2011/10/17 04:01:20 (edited)
    Obama is such a bad president!
    Sheepdog
    +3
    We are about to lose our sovereignty as a free nation and he is working to help it.

2014/07/30 19:25:14