.....In Recovery.........

snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques 2012/11/08 06:33:47
Related Topics: Obama, Vote
7 votes
6%
107 votes
88%
7 votes
6%
The Morning After: How do YOU feel today?

Question Closed

• Charles R. Anderson 2012/11/08 07:45:04
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Charles R. Anderson
    +22
    Awful. I really overestimated the intelligence and awareness of the voters. I knew there were huge numbers who were totally disconnected with reality, but I thought they would be a minority. We are doomed to continued very high deficits and excessive spending that will drain far too much wealth out of the private sector. Crony mercantilism to steal the peoples money and line the pockets of Obama's friends will continue with still more enthusiasm. Obama will rule more and more by decree and ignore Congress. Entitlement programs will collapse because there will not be enough money to pay for them. The only possible way to do that was to free up the economy and businesses to grow the GDP faster than government. Under Obama, this will not happen. We are doomed.

• Captain-Morgan 2012/11/11 01:11:15
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Captain-Morgan
    +4
    BUT OBAMA SUCK'S EVEN MORE.... AND WILL BE SUCKING THE TAX DOLLARS FROM THE ASS OF ALL THOSE THAT VOTED FOR HIM, A LONG WITH THE REST OF US THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM..
  • Adi 2012/11/10 06:18:13
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Adi
    +6
    I praying that either this piece of crap gets arrested and tried for treason or better yet resigns...and if that doesn't happen may the next FOUR YEARS pass quickly and at the end of his term there is something left of this Country that I love so dearly!!!
  • snell/G... Adi 2012/11/10 21:16:24
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +5
    In with the good air....out with the bad......well said!
  • Pamela 2012/11/10 00:39:54
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Pamela
    +7
    Let all the misinformed get whats coming to them.
  • snell/G... Pamela 2012/11/10 21:18:27
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +4
    oh they will. Eventually, when they've used up all of Capitalisms money. Then they'll continue whinning, kicking, screaming for MORE! MORE! MORE!
    I want my obamaphone lady
  • Pamela snell/G... 2012/11/14 13:23:21
    Pamela
    Absolutely!
  • santa6642 2012/11/10 00:33:19
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    santa6642
    +6
    mad aas hell and iam not going to stand still for it.
  • Todd Parsons 2012/11/09 21:32:39
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Todd Parsons
    +5
    F obama....he's a schlong ...
  • snell/G... Todd Pa... 2012/11/10 21:21:20
  • NoBama Man snell/G... 2012/11/11 10:56:04
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/11/09 21:27:11
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    ★Calliope★
    +6
    I hope the MSM gets what they deserve. Another no-vetting of Obama. NOW they are asking about the financial cliff.

Worthless b@stards.
  • Todd Pa... ★Calliope★ 2012/11/10 21:53:18
    Todd Parsons
    +4
    I think they should be held accountable when this goes south...they're an accessory
  • ★Calliope★ Todd Pa... 2012/11/10 23:27:17
    ★Calliope★
    +2
    Yeah, but then those douches would scream 'freedom of the press'.

I hate 'em. I've boycotted ALL of them And their subsidiaries and their sponsors.
  • MLS Todd Pa... 2012/11/14 11:38:37
    MLS
    Co- conspirators!!!
  • lisaokapi 2012/11/09 15:22:07
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    lisaokapi
    +7
    My birthday is Saturday. No party I am too depressed. I feel like the America we know and love is just slipping away.
  • RENEGAD... lisaokapi 2012/11/09 15:59:08
    RENEGADE 34
    +5
    Well Happy Birthday. You want a Happy Birthday? Buy a Vet a beer or pay for their meal, or just tell them thank you. Buy from the home town store or company, Tell them thank you. The milk is spilled, no use crying about it, time to roll up the sleeves and get to work. Remember 1/2 of the country still here, now lets work to show that our way is better.
  • MLS RENEGAD... 2012/11/14 11:41:42
    MLS
    +1
    Amen!!!
  • lisaokapi RENEGAD... 2012/11/18 22:25:21
    lisaokapi
    Yes whenever I see our service men and women I buy their dinner. I ALWAYS hug them and tell them thank you. You know one of my friends told me that her son who is in the army is getting shots and they wont say what they are for. She said he is getting more and more withdrawn and less emotional. She also said they made him watch a film about Obama and told him he needed to vote for him even though he didnt want to.
  • kathy lisaokapi 2012/11/18 23:46:08
    kathy
    +1
    so so much we don't know. My Son never ever smoked, and asked me for his care package 3 bottles of cough medicine-I said go to the Dr.---than he said, Mom I have had this cough a couple years, than of course you see on TV, Navy people and others breathing in ????( can't remember the name ,begins with M-

Thats just, whats the word?? to watch the movie--REVENGE???--GOOD ONE PREZ
  • kathy lisaokapi 2012/11/09 16:02:00
    kathy
    +6
    I saw on our local news that if you fly the American flag up side down-it means --DISTRESS-, took my Navy,Marine, and the American flag, and its now upside down. All this politically correct crap-propbably have helicopters "surveying" me now!!!!--I hear ya!!! I have so much good happening latley, Son moving home with my Grandchildren from out of state, Daughter having a baby soon,Granddaughter-------and I am still depressed as hell. I had more confidence in the voting process......................... depressed

hey, have a good Birthday though, only comes around once a year! Thank God!!!!!
  • Pamela kathy 2012/11/10 12:35:54
    Pamela
    +3
    This country is fool of numb people who believe in the looney left agenda.
  • lisaokapi kathy 2012/11/18 22:27:53
    lisaokapi
    thank you I did have a wonderful bday in spite of. Congrats on the good news. Babies always lighten the mood. My husband wanted to fly our flag upside down but I told him not too, I thought it meant something bad. I should tell him what you said and get everyone to do it.
  • bman~AVA~BTTB 2012/11/09 14:49:49
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +10
    Hey there my friend. Well, being that I voted for the American and the socialist stole another election then I have to admit that I'm not feeling too awful warm and fuzzy right now. Thanks to a bunch of gimmie gimmie entitlement minded folks, our country has now been sentenced to become a 3rd world dump!
  • Diane S... bman~AV... 2012/11/09 15:48:14
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +3
    Major Banks, Governmental Officials and Their Comrade Capitalists Targets of Spire Law Group, LLP’s Racketeering and Money Laundering Lawsuit Seeking Return of $43 Trillion to the United States Treasury

NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Spire Law Group, LLP’s national home owners’ lawsuit, pending in the venue where the “Banksters” control their $43 trillion racketeering scheme (New York) – known as the largest money laundering and racketeering lawsuit in United States History and identifying $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money by the “Banksters” and their U.S. racketeering partners and joint venturers – now pinpoints the identities of the key racketeering partners of the “Banksters” located in the highest offices of government and acting for their own self-interests.

In connection with the federal lawsuit now impending in the United States District Court in Brooklyn, New York (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) – involving, among other things, a request that the District Court enjoin all mortgage foreclosures by the Banksters nationwide, unless and until the entire $43 trillion is repaid to a court-appointed receiver – Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterpr...

In connection with the federal lawsuit now impending in the United States District Court in Brooklyn, New York (Case No. 12-cv-04269-JBW-RML) – involving, among other things, a request that the District Court enjoin all mortgage foreclosures by the Banksters nationwide, unless and until the entire $43 trillion is repaid to a court-appointed receiver – Plaintiffs now establish the location of the $43 trillion ($43,000,000,000,000.00) of laundered money in a racketeering enterprise participated in by the following individuals (without limitation): Attorney General Holder acting in his individual capacity, Assistant Attorney General Tony West, the brother in law of Defendant California Attorney General Kamala Harris (both acting in their individual capacities), Jon Corzine (former New Jersey Governor), Robert Rubin (former Treasury Secretary and Bankster), Timothy Geitner, Treasury Secretary (acting in his individual capacity), Vikram Pandit (recently resigned and disgraced Chairman of the Board of Citigroup), Valerie Jarrett (a Senior White House Advisor), Anita Dunn (a former “communications director” for the Obama Administration), Robert Bauer (husband of Anita Dunn and Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign), as well as the “Banksters” themselves, and their affiliates and conduits. The lawsuit alleges serial violations of the United States Patriot Act, the Policy of Embargo Against Iran and Countries Hostile to the Foreign Policy of the United States, and the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly known as the RICO statute) and other State and Federal laws.

The rest of the news release can be read online at marketwatch

and at Removing the Shackles

This was first reported on CNBC, then removed within hours, after CNBC’s media executive, Kevin Krim, discovered that two of his children had been murdered in his home–supposedly by the trusted nanny, who conveniently killed herself at the same time.

http://www.news.com.au/world/...
  • Flash,a... Diane S... 2012/11/09 17:24:58
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +5
    The nanny cut herself up but is alive. Those poor beautiful children. Maybe the nanny was illegal? This is what Obama calls 'work place violence'.
  • Diane S... Flash,a... 2012/11/10 14:30:20
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    I heard on radio that it was impossible to make a cut that deep it would take a more powerful person to make her throat cut ???? Remember thegay guys were found dead in Rev Wright church 1 mom said she blamed Obama before his 1 st election This involved alot of WH personel??? But quess it will go away like all the rest of the other murders !!!
  • Flash,a... Diane S... 2012/11/10 14:42:52
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +1
    When the woman awoke from her induced coma she exclaimed "I don't do housework". The poor couple felt sorry for her money woes and offered her 5 hours of apt. cleaning a week to earn extra income; evidently she held it against them. A person in the elevator minutes before the event said the little girl was happy and dancing and the woman cold faced and silent. When the mother walked in the woman stabed herself (again) in her presence. The couple last February flew with the woman to DominicaR to visit her home and family,-they treated her like family.
    I keep your line of reasoning open to consideration.
  • Diane S... Flash,a... 2012/11/10 14:47:25
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +1
    Yeah I was not there only getting it from radio so I will be open minded but too much has been swept under the rug !!!
  • Lanikai Flash,a... 2012/11/11 14:47:31
    +1
    There is a back story to that, this nanny was somehow affiliated with the ADMIN.
  • Flash,a... Lanikai 2012/11/11 16:12:21
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    Somekind of proof will be needed on that point,-visits to and fro,contacts,phone numbers,emails,etc.,.
  • Lanikai Flash,a... 2012/11/12 15:10:38
    There was an article on one of my news sites, I will try to find it for you.

Here is one but it is hard to read.

http://www.urbanbaby.com/topi...
  • bman~AV... Diane S... 2012/11/09 21:33:45
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +6
    WOW! I didn't know this. This is some kind of scary for sure.
  • Dan 2012/11/09 13:23:12
    Sucks! I voted for the 'other' guy....
    Dan
    +8
    This Country will never recover. The corruption is to vast and the Government to Tyrannical. Welcome to the NWO.
  • bman~AV... Dan 2012/11/09 15:00:30
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +7
    Agreed Dan. If we could have gotten him kicked out then we might have been able to bounce back. Now?? I agree with you sir. We are indeed a doomed country. And for all of the low life enemies of this country that voted for him? I'm sure they are all just tickled to death to know that they will all be part of the destruction of our fine country.
  • Dan bman~AV... 2012/11/09 15:06:44
    Dan
    +5
    Oh yeah, we will be left vulnerable to attack by China and Russia and Obama will say that the U?S. will have to surrender it's sovereignty to the U.N. His supporters will demand protection. The Country will be to broke to build up it's forces. China and Russia will not allow it anyway, not when they got us right were they want us.
  • bman~AV... Dan 2012/11/09 21:39:19
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +5
    As scary as that sounds it sounds dead on! And makes perfect sense too. I'm really hoping that this won't happen but just the same it very well "could" happen in the near future.
  • Dan bman~AV... 2012/11/10 14:00:23
    Dan
    +4
    It will take divine intervention to save this Country now. Or Obama will not be a President. He will be a permanent delegate representative to the U.N.
  • bman~AV... Dan 2012/11/10 16:33:25
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +4
    Oh yes. I hear that you're saying Dan.
  • Dan bman~AV... 2012/11/11 11:43:04
    Dan
    +2
    I hope I am wrong. I pray that Obama fails in his agenda and he gets nothing done.
  • bman~AV... Dan 2012/11/12 02:34:50
    bman~AVA~BTTB
    +1
    Same here my friend. I've never wanted him to succeed with his agenda because for him to succeed will mean that America will fail.

2014/10/31 23:12:43