In Case You Missed It

US for Palin 2012/04/29 00:14:01

Ed. Note: This video is not the one in Bristol's post. This is the joint AGU/O4P - US for Palin 1080p full HD video of CPAC. Also, you can find complete coverage of CPAC, including a spread with 50 photos at Gov Palin’s Closing Keynote at CPAC 2012 Sights and Sounds

Bristol Palin today posted on Bristol's Blog:
So, after my last post, I got a lot of comments from people saying they were sorry they weren’t at CPAC to hear Mom’s speech. Well, those of us who were there know there’s nothing like being in the audience when she’s on a roll. But, I did find this video of the speech in [...]

Retrieved from: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin/2012/04/in-case-you....

• ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/29 00:21:16
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +2
    Just what I wanted, video and pictures of the bimbo. Excuse me, I have to go throw up.
  • wwe.sod... ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2012/04/29 00:39:10
    wwe.sodahead.com/RPG2011
    I didn't watch the video, I went straight to the comments. Thanks for the heads up.

2014/04/19 22:46:39