In 2012, President Barack Obama is the best choice.

Mopvyzo 2012/05/05 10:41:37
President Obama will get my vote.
President Obama will get my vote

• halfbreed 2012/06/10 02:23:32
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    halfbreed
    I really decided not vote this time around becausee there is no good choice and I am tired of voting for the lesser of the two evils.
  • Jan Haskell 2012/05/11 15:19:32
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Jan Haskell
    Just no.
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    +2
    You're not going to win by publishing polls of this type. With every press conference, your candidate gives fresh offense to the sensibilities of the people. With every passing day we get fresh evidence of his nonfeasance, misfeasance, or *mal*feasance in office.
  • JimmyIIX Temlako... 2012/05/12 04:33:45
    JimmyIIX
    +1
    Misfeasance=is the inadequate or improper performance of a lawful act. Sorry didn't want it to go over someones head.
  • BRIDGET 2012/05/11 05:31:43
    President Obama will get my vote.
    BRIDGET
    +1
    BEST CHOICE? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKIN?
  • James 2012/05/11 04:03:04
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    James
  • Rono 2012/05/11 03:57:32
    President Obama will get my vote.
    Rono
  • JimmyIIX Rono 2012/05/12 15:32:04
    JimmyIIX
    Eat that you fin Obama supporters. Impeachment proceedings have begun. That loser isn't even gonna make it to elections.
  • Chokmah 2012/05/11 03:36:12
    President Obama will get my vote.
    Chokmah
  • Reggie☮ 2012/05/11 03:20:10
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Reggie☮
    He will never get a vote from me.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/05/11 02:56:25
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    These 0bama polls just aren't going your way, Möpeder☼
  • Cry_Baby_Obama 2012/05/11 00:01:00
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Cry_Baby_Obama
    +2
    If I Wanted America To Be A Dictatorship
  • middlesex1957 2012/05/10 03:07:46
    President Obama will get my vote.
    middlesex1957
    I'm a second class citizen. So is my son and my niece, her partner and her baby. Families with gay members are second class families. My husband and are a married now that it's legal in New York but that's only half a marriage. There are over 1,000 federally guaranteed benefits we are denied because of the "defense of marriage act" - what a joke, it doesn't protect MY marriage and my marriage doesn't hurt anyone else's. My husband is very sick with Type I diabetes. He needs a kidney transplant. I will probably outlive him although I am disabled. When his wife died he inherited her social security and her pension as a school teacher. When he dies, even though we're married I will inherit NOTHING because of the "defense of marriage act". My people have been singled out as a class for the sole purpose of discriminating against us. Yes, that IS against the U.S. Constitution but bigots are not following the Constitution - they are ignoring it. The President is a Constitutional lawyer and professor. He is standing up for our equality. Of course I am voting for him. No matter what Romney thinks no republican is allowed to support anything that contributes to our equality in any way and are sworn under pain of being thrown out of the party to work toward removing state right we've won. We don't have a single federally guaranteed right except the right to die for a country we are 2nd class citizens of by joining the military.
  • James middles... 2012/05/11 04:04:55 (edited)
    James
    +3
    Funny, this guy thought you should have equal rights as everyone else BEFORE everyone thought it was the "in" thing to do. Obama isn't really going to do anything for the LBTG crowd. He's a one-trick pony and that's suckering your vote....again.

ron paul captain america
  • Chokmah middles... 2012/05/11 13:33:09
    Chokmah
    +2
    Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.. I don't care what happens to this country or how broke we are... all I care about is getting as much as I can for as long as I can.

I'm an Obama supporter. My sexual desires must be supported and other people MUST accept me and support me and my partners. Other people (even those who disagree with my health choices) MUST pay for my care... they MUST, or else I will call them names.
  • JimmyIIX middles... 2012/05/11 21:22:48
    JimmyIIX
    +1
    You can't be fooled with give with the right. And take with the left. Your pulling into Federal Law. Which has been doing nothing lately but going against the Constitution. So your willing to destroy the Constitution just so you can get married? We should be gaining equality with the system that is already there. Not the one the federal government is sweeping you into. The federal government is delegated power. The don't take it. So all the laws you think are being written to your favor. One they really aren't. Two they are just going to be abolished. Everything that loser has done since being in office has done nothing but go against Constitutional Law. He is making you empty promises. And only talking you in to voting for him.
  • Turings... middles... 2012/05/11 23:17:03
    TuringsChild
    THIS is why govt should ONLY be allowed to issue Civil Union Certificates. If 'marriage' were strictly a religious sacrament, govt COULD NOT discriminate on that basis.
  • Mark Twain 2012/05/09 15:51:28
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Mark Twain
    +3
    I saw the Devil the other day and asked him who he was going to vote for. He smiled and said,"Its a tough decision but I think Obama will help my business better."
  • Jrogers 2012/05/08 16:00:27
    President Obama will get my vote.
    Jrogers
    He will be getting our vote!
  • Chokmah Jrogers 2012/05/11 03:38:05
  • JimmyIIX Chokmah 2012/05/12 05:47:47
    JimmyIIX
    lunch money........................... dying, that's just funny
  • Tedster 2012/05/08 00:59:17
    President Obama will get my vote.
    Tedster
    +1
    It's a slam dunk, no brainer.
  • Chokmah Tedster 2012/05/11 03:40:25
  • JimmyIIX Tedster 2012/05/12 15:32:40
    JimmyIIX
  • Tedster JimmyIIX 2012/05/14 17:46:15
  • JimmyIIX Tedster 2012/05/14 18:58:25 (edited)
    JimmyIIX
    Dude this is on thousands of sites. I am not making anything up. This resolution is in Sub Committee. Go get informed, they going after him on his actions in Libya. Not that there aren't thousand of things to go after him for.
  • JimmyIIX Tedster 2012/05/14 19:01:45
    JimmyIIX
    You are so under informed debating anything would be a waste of time.
  • Becky 2012/05/07 21:20:56
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Becky
    +4
    I will not vote for him!!! He promised to bring jobs to Americans and I saw on the news the other day Bridge Projects that the contracts went to a China company that will bring in their workers from China, how does that help America. These were Federal Bridges I believe and they said they could contribute at least 500 jobs to American workers who are unemployed right now. So where are the jobs he promised??? In china thats where..
  • James Becky 2012/05/11 04:08:58
    James
    +1
    Oh but don't you know? We need to CARE so much about all those unfortunate souls all around the world so that they may emulate us some day!!!!!

*snicker*
  • Tedster Becky 2012/05/15 04:10:09
  • ken 2012/05/07 17:17:31
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    ken
    +3
    All Obama and the Democratic Party want to do is keep people depending on the government. That is how they operate. They want black Americans to feel like victims. They want gay Americans to feel like victims. They want older Americans to feel like victims. They want college students who can't even find their underwear in the morning to feel like victims. They look for those who don't believe in God and never go to church to feel like they have someone on their side. The want those who believe in abortion and gay marriage to feel like they will only be represented by the Democratic Party. They want us to believe that without their help, the air we breath and the water we drink is no good for us and that our Planet is going to eventually kill us without their help! They want those who work for someone else to feel like victims and that their boss is only a rich fat cat that is only out to screw them over without the Government watching out for them. Then we have those gangster punks running the labor unions in bed with the Democratic Party! The Democratic Party could absolutely care less about you! Start reading your bible, go to church and rely on God to guide you. You don't need to depend on Obama and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Barney Frank and Chris Dodd and Chuck Shumer and Barbara Boxer! Grow up! They only want to get your vote, don't you see that? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! Any intelligent person can see that!
  • James ken 2012/05/11 04:10:41
    James
    This guy cares......

ron paul captain america
  • dragon88 2012/05/07 16:34:00
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    dragon88
    +3
    He's part of the Bilderberg group so of course he doesn't deserve to get the vote. Ron Paul is what this country needs. Most people need to stop listening to the mainstream media and go online to see the important news that mainstream media isn't telling.
  • Ann 2012/05/07 01:40:02
    No I will be voting for someone else.
    Ann
    +1
    Hell no, another four more years of Obama’s failed polices… outrageous spending from him and his administration, worst in our history for over 200 years. Nuclear threats … No Job Creation…higher gas prices…taxes, healthcare, closed door polices, the list goes on… his failed polices! Doing just what his communist’s parties want there is no free ticket for endorsements… The Communist Party USA ( CPUSA) endorsed him in 2008 too along with John Kerry! Now Communist Party USA Endorses Obama for 2012. They are other Communist thinking organizations backing Obama - Google it you will find your answers and it will surprise Obama’a fans most that are Naive to what is happening…Native…
    It is all true... his ties to bring down the USA... What has he done for YOU! I am worst off now then before. He has created socialism and won’t stop until he ruins America, even if he doesn’t’ Win , he will be still be trying to destroy our County. I choose Freedom and Capitalism! The same Capitalism worked for Obama who is now trying to take that away from the American People… Communism is not good for anyone or the economy. I do not want Big Brother Government. If you are now a New Democrat, you are voting for Communism!
  • RT Ann 2012/05/07 01:57:48
  • Ann RT 2012/05/08 03:07:53
  • JimmyIIX Ann 2012/05/08 07:03:39
    JimmyIIX
    thank you
  • Tedster Ann 2012/05/11 08:07:53
    Tedster
    +1
    An elected area chair person for your party. Yeah, we have them here in OC too. Two of the top three are complete nutbag Birchers like you sound like.

And what a completely specious argument full of more vacuity than I could count. So your fear based, paranoid view of things tells you that Obama's a Communist and what else? A Muslim too who also wasn't born here? What a purveyor of argumentum ad populum and tuo quoque you are. (You may look them up later)

And then you say Obama's the worst prez since Carter? To think that you must've been living on Newt's moon station as we had a guy named W for 8 yrs who raised the bar on idiocy and disaster. Did you miss his legacy? And remember that all of Obama's mistakes don't add up to failing to protect us on 9/11 or the invasion of Iraq or the housing bubble or the economic meltdown of 2008 or Katrina or W's DOJ debacle just for starters. Plus he only used his veto powers 5 times in 8 yrs which is the fewest times it has ever been used by an prez so if he'd opposed what the Dems in Congress wanted to pass he did nothing to stop it.

And here's a question for you? What has Obama spent that $5 trillion addition to the national debt on? The answer is that the $5 trillion increase was comprised of and spent by W. Since he's left office the...

And here's a question for you? What has Obama spent that $5 trillion addition to the national debt on? The answer is that the $5 trillion increase was comprised of and spent by W. Since he's left office the cost of the two unfunded wars, the tax cuts for the rich and his $800 billion Medicare part D payoff to big Pharma has been $5.07 trillion vs $1.44 trillion and it continues to add up. Did you think the fact that it was unfunded that it wouldn't continue to accrue? Yeah, you probably did. Google it and see who's right. Hint: It's me.
  • clasact 2012/05/06 17:34:52
    President Obama will get my vote.
    clasact
    +2
    I think it willl come down to Obama and Romney and I just think right now continueing Obamas policies is a good move to bring things back .Now later on to grow more we may need someone a little riskier but not at this time
  • James clasact 2012/05/11 04:12:34

2014/11/24 14:13:45