Imagine a white person saying this!

Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2012/04/05 15:27:59
Related Topics: Wing

Ah yes....the world famous left-wing double standard! Check out the link.

Read More: http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/dc/2012/04/bar...

• Mr. Smith 2012/04/05 16:51:31
    Mr. Smith
    +24
    If a white mayor said, “We got to do something about these blacks coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go. But we need white business people to be able to take their places, too.” The media would be swarming, it would be national news for weeks, NBC would edit the comments to make it sound even more racist - inciting more racial violence. Sharpton and Jackson (the poverty pimps) would be all over the television demanding the white mayor resign. Obama would weigh in and say if he owned a business it would look like one those dirty shops. Hollywood actors would tweet the mayor's home address.....in the wrong state.....and the New Black Pansies would call for a lynching.

• Chris -... Nam Era... 2012/04/06 10:37:32
  • Nam Era... Chris -... 2012/04/06 19:29:25
  • cut and paste king 2012/04/06 07:19:27
    cut and paste king
    +1
    in black neighborhoods the majority 90% of business is owned and operated by arabs or hispanics for my experience over 40 years working inner city neighborhoods across america blacks are not good businessman.
  • Chris -... cut and... 2012/04/06 10:37:22
  • Freedom4 Chris -... 2012/04/06 10:51:09
    Freedom4
    +3
    Just about every one of them came here poorer than most of the blacks in the area as well. The liberals continuously telling blacks that they should not even bother trying is destroying them and locking them into poverty
  • Latti I... Freedom4 2012/04/07 05:58:12
  • ur XLNC... Latti I... 2012/04/07 17:13:43
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +3
    It appears as if Barry is NOT up on his background info, and is spouting hate-filled, racist rhetoric.
    How are you, and how's your reading coming along?
  • Latti I... ur XLNC... 2012/04/07 17:19:13
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    Bingo Ur, and the rest of the idiots who don't know what they are talking. Black businesses are booming and out of our population, many. Im doing great, how is your day going?
  • ur XLNC... Latti I... 2012/04/07 17:28:20
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +2
    I'm at school, trying to get up to date on a couple of assignments.
  • Freedom4 Latti I... 2012/04/08 12:33:59
    Freedom4
    +1
    How would many of them do without programs like the 8(a) certification. You know if they actually had to bid competitively, do a good job, and in many cases actually do the work?
  • Latti I... Freedom4 2012/04/08 15:47:38
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Oh please; don't be stupid, you sound extremely ignorant. They do compete Einstein. How do you think they take in revenue if they didn't?
  • Freedom4 Latti I... 2012/04/08 16:11:12
    Freedom4
    +1
    Oh please, you are completely ignorant. A high percentage of every goverent and big corporate contracts go to minorities no matter what they charge. Any African American can start a business and be successful. They purposely bid far higher knowing there is little to know minority competition on these bigs. I work with this every day. Don't pretend you know anything at all when it is clear you do not. I am not saying that there are not many brilliant African Americans. I am saying that there are many thy massively abuse they system.
  • Latti I... Freedom4 2012/04/08 17:34:44
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    You have no clue as to what you are talking about. Many Black Americans receive no to lower loans than any other group. In many cases, they have to work twice as hard to get their business running. I've seen it within my own family, so spare me that B.S that some how they are getting it easier.
  • Freedom4 Latti I... 2012/04/14 21:52:45
    Freedom4
    +1
    Nonsense, banks are anxiious to lend to African Americans so they don't get sued. They regularily take on more risk to do loans to African Americans. All African Americans have to do to become successful is find a business that relies on government contracts, start a business that does that, get an 8(a) certifications, don't screw it up. That is it. They can charge higher prices and do far worse of a job than a white male owned busienss and nobody will say a word. They don't want to get sued. I have worked with some wonderful black business men. Some extremely sharp ones. It just sucks that they get tainted with the free loaders that are only out to suck off the govt tit.
  • Latti I... Freedom4 2012/04/14 22:51:35 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +1
    http://www.bizjournals.com/wa...

"It just sucks that they get tainted with the free loaders that are only out to suck off the govt tit."

Like I stated before; you really don't know what you are talking about. White business owners suck at the tit of the government way more than any other group. Black businesses get less loans and banks usually don't want to take a chance, which is why Black owners work twice as hard to get what they have. In most cases they scrabble up their own money and savings. Once again, I've seen it with in my own family; so you can sell that load of crap to someone who doesn't know better.
  • Freedom4 Latti I... 2012/04/15 20:36:23
    Freedom4
    +1
    That is complete BS. Entitlements are the number one expense to government. Yes mega corporations get special exemptions but they still contribute vastly more to our economy than any entitlement junkies or all of them combined. The only answer to the problem is to massively shrink government, treat every citizen and business equally (including taxes), and make every able bodird person and business stand on their own. No handouts. I grew up in the ghetto where 80%+ of the population lived off handouts and not one of them could not have worked and taken care of their families. They CHOOSE to steal from others and the corrupt politicians buy their votes by stealing from others.

Look at it this way, we are freaking broke and every time idiot Obama seeks he is promising more hand outs to his thief followers isn't he? His tax on the rich would take 275 years to pay Obamas deficit for one year. Can't you idiots do simple math or are you just so selfish that you do not mind bankrupting the country for freaking free birth control.
  • Latti I... Freedom4 2012/04/15 23:50:47
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Lets start off with your first lie; GM, CBS, etc paid absolutely no taxes. Small businesses always pay the full burden and when their business fail they file for bankruptcy. Did companies like GM do that? No, they sucked the tit of the government and milked everyone else dry.

As for Obama, never voted for him nor support; so on those points you can shove it. Not that the Republicans are any better. As for 80% of people who live in the ghetto live off handouts; another lie. I've lived in Minnesota where many non resident ghettos lived in section 8. Young and old paid half of the rent that any other person was paid and are huge on Medicare/Medicaid. Those people were mostly White.

>>The number of Medicaid recipients has surged in recent years because of high unemployment and a weak economy, but the majority of recipients are white. Nationally, 43 percent of those who received Medicaid in 2009-2010 were non-elderly white Americans, compared to Hispanics, who comprised 28 percent Hispanics and blacks at 22 percent. African-Americans make up only about 12 percent of the total population.<<

>>SS is bankrupt and is now the nations leading welfare: The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black....<<

>>><<<

>><<

>>SS is bankrupt and is now the nations leading welfare: The government writes retirement and disability benefit checks to 35.4 million recipients of whom 88.7 percent are White and 9.6 percent are Black. The reason behind this shocking disparity is perhaps the most lamentable of all: The life expectancy rate for Blacks is six years shorter than that of Whites, meaning Black workers spend years paying into a retirement system only to have White retirees reap the benefits for a longer time.<<

>>>Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients.<<<

>>Turning welfare reform into a "Black issue" makes racial scapegoating easy and allows stereotypes, like the Reaganera "welfare queen," to go unchallenged, public aid supporters say. Rightwing reformers cast Whites as "deserving" clients who are legitimately unable to pay their own way through no fault of their own. Blacks are labeled "undeserving" recipients who are looking for the feds to subsidize their slothfulness.<<

Erroneous stereotypes don’t present the truth, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black.
    Stop trying to use black people as a scapegoat.

The majority of Whites are on many of these programs, so once again scapegoating is pointless.
  • Freedom4 Latti I... 2012/04/16 01:26:32
    Freedom4
    +1
    I do not excuse any able bodied person that lives off entitlements or any business. We simply can't afford either any more. Using one horrible spending to justify another is idiotic and part of what got us in this mess.
  • Chris -... Freedom4 2012/04/07 11:07:40
  • Defend ... Chris -... 2012/04/06 11:58:46
    Defend Western Civlization
    +4
    notice the liberal media is not covering this he has a free pass for being a liberal obama backer
  • Hawkeye Defend ... 2012/04/06 12:53:01
    Hawkeye
    +1
    There was a story about this on FOX NEWS and the very NEXT day we had a Post by a Left WInger on here asking the question,,

"Is FOX NEWS Racist?"...
  • Defend ... Hawkeye 2012/04/06 12:55:30
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    how interesting can you post a link to that
  • Hawkeye Defend ... 2012/04/06 13:00:16
    Hawkeye
    +1
    No.. I heard it on Shepard's televised News show..
  • Defend ... Hawkeye 2012/04/06 13:21:13
  • Chris -... Hawkeye 2012/04/06 14:10:37
  • Chris -... Defend ... 2012/04/06 14:10:10
  • COCO Defend ... 2012/04/11 02:41:15
    COCO
    +1
    Lame Stream Media............. la la la la la can t hear you
  • Defend ... COCO 2012/04/11 09:41:15 (edited)
  • owen Chris -... 2012/04/06 12:04:01
    owen
    Asian people expect their kids to work for nothing in the family business,we operate differently in the west.
  • Chris -... owen 2012/04/06 14:11:46
  • owen Chris -... 2012/04/07 04:37:16
    owen
    Its a sure way to split a modern family up.
  • Chris -... owen 2012/04/07 11:08:15
  • Defend ... owen 2012/04/11 09:42:13
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    Asian people as you call them are Smarter and work harder then liberal progressives
  • owen Defend ... 2012/04/11 11:03:50
    owen
    As I call them? What are you getting at this time man?What avatar will you use next you troll
  • Defend ... owen 2012/04/11 11:13:17
    Defend Western Civlization
    +1
    you have nothing but Ignorance and its hellen hell thomas who is the Nazi Troll
  • cut and... Chris -... 2012/04/06 13:55:33
    cut and paste king
    +1
    correct. forgot to add asians mostly viet namese
  • Hawkeye cut and... 2012/04/06 12:49:16
    Hawkeye
    +2
    Blacks have not been TRAINED to be good business men and women.. If there is a History of Abuse that the blacks TODAY have the most problem with,, it is NOT the slavery that ended some 150 years ago that most stands in the way of their success,, it is the 100 year SLAVERY of ENTITLEMENT that has castrated their DESIRE to BE successful... Entitlements BASED on a belief that they can NOT succeed on their own.. That a WHITE America will not LET them succeed on their own..

I see this changing.. I see more and more successful blacks out there BEING successful and WHO are the FIRST ones to villify them for it.. People like Jackson and Sharpton who call them names like "Uncle Tom" and Democrats who either treat them like traitors for not being "Black ENough" or who want to try and STEAL the credit for THEIR success..
  • cut and... Hawkeye 2012/04/06 13:58:07
    cut and paste king
    +1
    you re 200% correct why do u think is such a backlash against obama ? because of the economy bs, its because they cant stand the fact that a black man is their leader .
    ps/ i will vote for obama
  • Hawkeye cut and... 2012/04/06 15:02:34
    Hawkeye
    +2
    Once again you Left WIngers twist things.. YOU voted FOR Obama BECAUSE he is a Black Man.. one who had ZERO qualifications for the job.. He was NOT Trained for it and rose to whatever successes he achieved i9n life through the entitlement mentality..
    As a Community Agitator,, h\e made a LIVING on Racism and the Entitlement System that has enslaved his OWN people..

You SAY it ALL the time..

YOU guys support him because he is a Black man.. That's ALL that matters to you..

HE is being OPPOSED because he's a TERRIBLE President..

You see.. Left WIngers see a BLACK man first,, last and ALWAYS..

WE see the Content of Obama's character and judge him on THAT.. EXACTLY what MLK called for..
  • cut and... Hawkeye 2012/04/06 15:18:14 (edited)
    cut and paste king
    i m white middle class registered republican and since i didnt lose my house or my job or my savings and my life has not changed one bit in last 4 years i m voting for obama ,
    and tell me something why u sound so concerned about how other people are gonna vote u should be concerned on why the stock of starbucks is up 700% since obama took office and why priceline stock is up 2000% since obama took office thats a lot of $5.00 cups of coffee sold and a lot of vacations people are taking .

2014/12/22 17:46:45