Illegals: Same Ol' Nooze....Different Day......

snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques 2012/06/25 16:52:25

Illegals Caught Entering U.S. From Terror-Linked Nations

The Border Patrol apprehended 315 aliens trying to enter the
United States illegally from nations that “promote, produce, or protect
terrorists” in fiscal 2011.

From Oct. 1, 2010 through Sept. 30, 2011, the Border Patrol —
the U.S. Customs and Border Protection component of the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) — arrested 327,577 illegal aliens along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Among those were 46,997 termed “Other Than Mexican,” including
255 who originated from what the DHS calls “special interest countries.”

Those are defined by the DHS as nations “that have shown a
tendency to promote, produce, or protect terrorist organizations or their
members,” and consist of 34 nations plus the West Bank and Gaza.

The illegals apprehended include 20 from Iran and 36 from
Pakistan, plus 76 from Bangladesh, 41 from the Philippines, five from Somalia,
four from Tunisia, and three from Syria.

In addition, the Border Patrol apprehended 66 aliens from
“special interest countries” trying to enter the country along U.S. coastlines
in fiscal 2011.

They included one from Iran, one from Pakistan, 10 from the
Philippines, eight from Uzbekistan, seven from Jordan, and five from Indonesia.

All told, the Border Patrol caught 6,552 aliens along the U.S.
coast.

The Border Patrol also reported that last year it seized more
than 2.5 million pounds of marijuana at U.S. borders, plus nearly 10,000 pounds
of cocaine, 619 firearms, and 45,460 rounds of ammunition.

Unfortunately, the best estimate is: Fewer than half of those who cross the border are
apprehended!

From PBS: http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/mexico704/interview...

"Described by The Nation magazine as “the
nation’s foremost academic expert on Mexican migration,”
Wayne A. Cornelius
founded the University of California at San Diego's Center for U.S.-Mexican
Studies in 1979 and directed it from 1979 to1994 and again from 2001 to the
present. He is also the founding director of UCSD's Center for Comparative
Immigration Studies, established in 1999, which conducts comparative research on
international migration and refugee movements. Here, he talks with
FRONTLINE/World producers about the new methods migrants are
using to get into the country and the growth of human smuggling organizations,
one of the unintended consequences of border fortification.

Q: In talks with the heads of U.S. border protection
agencies, asking how many people are coming across the border illegally, they
all say that they don’t know. What does your research indicate?

A: What they really don’t know is how many people are
coming across and not getting caught. Our
research shows that fewer than half of those who come to this border are
apprehended.
And of those who are caught, all but about 3 percent
eventually get through. They don’t just give
up.
If they
don’t succeed the first try, they almost certainly will succeed the second
or the third. It's all 'those' people who get through eventually that the
border patrol really has no idea about.

Comment: 315 aliens from
nations that "promote, produce or protect terrorists" were caught in 2011, but experts
estimate fewer than half those crossing the border are caught - that
means the population of possible terrorists in this nation grew by over 300
during FY 2011! If the same stat applies to guns and ammo, they may have brought
over 600
illegal firearms, and 45,000 rounds of ammunition with them!

**Wonder if President Obama feels that control of the border is going "just
fine" - the way the private sector economy does.

• TheTailor 2012/06/28 16:42:01
    TheTailor
    Of course he thinks it's "just fine" ... what else do we expect from this sophomoric tyro?
  • keeper 2012/06/26 22:11:38
    keeper
    +1
    I believe BHO has adopted the Open Door policy for all of his criminal buddies!
  • Jack Sprat 2012/06/26 21:09:30
    Jack Sprat
    +2
    So what's wrong with this picture, Chavez giving them a place to fester in Nicaruagua, and O'Stupid giving them a place in the White House, how can you say he's doing wrong?

JimNey Carter gave Iran to the Terrorists, JimNey Carter 2.0 gave Egypt to the terrorists.

Apparently when he "sought out" every extremist he could, he "caught" something from them.

• tncdel 2012/06/26 05:20:27
    tncdel
    +2
    Worse yet, since then Obama has in effect ordered almost all apprehensions and deportations STOPPED.
  • srini 2012/06/26 03:32:38
    srini
    +2
    0bama as Bill Ayers' protege HATES the US as much as his mentor--and is AIDING the worst illegals!
  • pumpkin1960 2012/06/26 02:45:34
    pumpkin1960
    +3
    The borders are not secure so undesireables can get in. Most of our ancestors migrated in but mine came through Ellis Island the legal way. The good can come in but we need to keep the problems out.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2012/06/26 02:09:08
  • snell/G... Charu ∞... 2012/06/26 02:39:24
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +3
    .....that's what i like about you nana - you're never short on words.
  • Charu ∞... snell/G... 2012/06/26 02:53:34
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +2
    Sometimes a picture can speak a thousand words....that says it all for me...that can pass TOS that is. ;)
  • snell/G... Charu ∞... 2012/06/28 06:06:39 (edited)
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +1
    TOS??? Terms of Service???
  • Charu ∞... snell/G... 2012/06/28 12:55:29
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Yeah....their little list of rules to comply, although it appears that they pick and choose who they slap down.
  • ALPEAUX 2012/06/25 23:00:50
    ALPEAUX
    +4
    The USA is borrowing money from China to GIVE to those coming here ILLEGALLY. Alpeaux
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/06/25 22:39:44
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +4
    How many came through? Where are they? What is is their primary targets? Do you think Napolitano,or Holder is on top of the situation? Do you feel that you are secure under this adiministration? !!!!Well I sure as hell don't. funny pic of   eric holder FYI FYI
  • ruthannhausman 2012/06/25 21:21:45
    ruthannhausman
    +4
    I'm still having trouble, people, getting around our government totally ignoring things that are ILlegal in this country. We are a nation of laws -- NATION OF LAWS -- dammit, when are the bleeding-heart jackasses going to figure that out? Sorry, I can't speak to this subject anymore; blood pressure, you know.
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/06/26 02:54:53
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    I know what you mean. :(
  • ruthann... Charu ∞... 2012/06/26 06:42:46
    ruthannhausman
    +2
    And it's getting harder and harder for me to personally deal with this kind of crap. It is frustrating, to say the least, that unconstitutional and downright illegal things are going on and are being condoned and passed over and not corrected just because the source of the doings is in Washington, D.C.

And, by the way, I'm a naive little twit sometimes, but did not the president of the United States take an oath to uphold both the Constitution and the laws of the United States? I am not a lawyer, don't have any legal training at all, but in my ignorant little brain it just seems to me that there is a big butt load of breach of fiduciary duty and breach of oath going on here.

Ah, well, as i said before, I can't form my words very well at this point. Gotta get a grip on my temper first. So I won't say any more lest I totally lose it. Glad you understand that, though. Misery always likes company!
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/06/27 02:47:42
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Well actually he screwed up the oath so he really didn't take one.

Did you hear today that he has basically excluded Arizona from the nation....awesome a$$whole that he is!
  • ruthann... Charu ∞... 2012/06/27 14:58:29
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    The only thing "awesome" about this president is his ability to actually convince a sufficient number of voters to actually put him into the most prestigious office in the world -- yes, I said world -- without actually looking to see what kind of man he really is and what his own writings told them he is. Now that, my dear, is pretty damned awesome. I liken that to the eruption of Vesuvius myself. Just about as disastrous and I'm sure History will show it to have likewise frozen us on our path to bigger and better things. Momentarily only, I pray.
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/06/27 20:07:09
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    Awesome does not even describe my feelings on it! I am positively dumbfounded! I pray that the evil spell cast over this nation is lifted this November if not sooner.
  • ruthann... Charu ∞... 2012/06/28 10:48:52
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    I'll buy into that thought too. And you may have been using a "play of words" when you said "evil spell," but I'm beginning to think of Obama and his crew as just that, an evil spell cast over this nation! Keep the faith, kiddo, we're almost there.
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/06/28 12:56:55
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    No play on words...lol....real stuff! I am praying that the spell will be broken with everything going down! I am keeping the faith!!! Thanks! :)
  • ruthann... Charu ∞... 2012/06/30 05:16:12
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Good for you. But I don't trust the unwashed masses of this country anymore. Used to be that patriotic fervor was all that existed among them; however, Obama and his cronies and the people backing them are awfully good at what they do. Just one or two "nice" things to happen in the news before election time and, you watch, there will be a whole bunch of renewed Obama support and all the freedom-eroding, dangerous behaviors of this administration seem to get forgotten by too many people. I don't get it. I, like my fellow elephants, never forget transgressions against me and mine. But there are too many liberals and left-wing nuts out there -- I don't know, I walk around feeling confident that sanity will prevail and Romney will kick Obama out of the WH in November but then the chills go down the old spine because I'll see a crowd of blind idiots championing the Obama cause on TV news or something like that.

Hey, we've got a huge task ahead of us. Just keep hammering the idiots until they wake up and smell the coffee. I don't believe -- and this is sincere, not just hype -- that I can survive if Obama wins reelection. I have gone through lots and lots of personal hells in my lifetime, lost every single thing I owned (literally), am struggling to keep my head above water,...

Hey, we've got a huge task ahead of us. Just keep hammering the idiots until they wake up and smell the coffee. I don't believe -- and this is sincere, not just hype -- that I can survive if Obama wins reelection. I have gone through lots and lots of personal hells in my lifetime, lost every single thing I owned (literally), am struggling to keep my head above water, and yet just being American and in the United States I have always felt I have a chance to make the proverbial big comeback. And I believe it and it buoys me daily. But if Obama wins? I honestly don't think my heart and soul can stand to see what I know will happen and all those stupid, stupid, blind people who will have allowed it. Nope, I'll stroke out, I do believe.

So, since I've got a lot of living to make up for -- and that's good living, I might add -- you get your butt out there and get us converts. More and more converts. And I'll keep doing the same. As I said, together, we true patriotic Americans can succeed. It's in our blood!

But first, have yourself a relaxing weekend and gear up for the big battle come next week. Fair enough? :) rah
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/06/30 05:20:23
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    I am sorry, I have been there too.

Maybe this will help. :)
    http://www.americanthinker.co...
  • ruthann... Charu ∞... 2012/07/01 06:34:48
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Darn, the link "was not found on this server," whatever that means. So, alas, IT DIDN'T HELP ME ONE BIT! (lol)

But thanks for the attempt and good thought. Or at least I think good thoughts. Heck, the link didn't come up, I don't have a clue what's on there, could be just about anything.

Uh-oh, see what these bastard liberals have done to me? I've become a blithering paranoid nut case. Can't even trust my new-found friends anymore. Hah! (Hey, I'm on a roll, don't stop me. I've got a bundle more in my monologue but I don't think I'll push my luck anymore. Lucky you.)
  • Charu ∞... ruthann... 2012/07/01 07:05:07
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    It's all good my friend! Blessings & {{{{HUGS}}}}
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/25 20:35:21
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    We need to fix our border problem and then, maybe, we won't have any more illegals like obaaaama getting in. obama illegal
  • Lanikai 2012/06/25 19:22:50
    +6
    And with the SCOTUS ruling AND the admin announcing they will no longer cooperate with local jurisdictions to deport-it will now be a free for all.
  • "Shooter" E-7 ™ 2012/06/25 19:22:20
    "Shooter" E-7 ™
    +6
    Another FAILED Obama's policies on REALLY securing the border, WHY??? because he wants all these people to vote for him.

fail obama
  • Charu ∞... "Shoote... 2012/06/26 02:56:59
  • ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA* 2012/06/25 19:19:09
  • Andy 2012/06/25 19:09:26
    Andy
    +6
    REMEMBER... Everything is Fine!!
  • HOMBRE 2012/06/25 19:07:24
  • Your Favorite Nerd 2012/06/25 19:03:00
    Your Favorite Nerd
    +6
    Obama thinks everything is fine...
  • Rodney 2012/06/25 18:57:35
    Rodney
    +8
    We will not halt this by constantly giving "Special" consideration to illegals.
  • ReconMa... Rodney 2012/06/25 19:22:02
  • Rodney ReconMa... 2012/06/25 19:28:35
    Rodney
    +4
    The SCOTUS handed down a double edged sword in my view. AZ. can check immigration status during normal traffic stops. That's a plus and was the most controversial portion of 1070.
  • ReconMa... Rodney 2012/06/27 03:32:09
  • Rodney ReconMa... 2012/06/27 04:26:54
    Rodney
    +1
    I sincerely hope we see a lawsuit against Auntie Janet and DHS as well as the Prez.
  • ReconMa... Rodney 2012/06/29 04:17:43
  • Rodney ReconMa... 2012/06/29 04:20:47
    Rodney
    I think they would look lovely in Orange. LOL

2014/08/01 14:02:41