ILLEGAL ALIENS BUSTED VOTING IN FLORIDA

marcuss LIBERALS ARE TRAITORS 2012/05/20 01:47:48
I support ILLEGAL ALIENS voting.
ONLY Americans have the right to vote in our elections.
Democrats Benefit From Illegal Immigrant Voting

Why are Democrats so uniformly opposed to proof of citizenship in
order to vote? They and their interest group surrogates insist there is
no problem with voter security. But why should we believe this when we
know illegal immigrants routinely lie to obtain employment? (Federal law
requires employees to sign a document called an I-9 Form upon becoming
employed swearing under penalty of perjury that he or she is authorized
for employment, i.e., is a citizen or lawfully admitted alien and to
provide two forms of ID to prove it.) I have seen thousands of bogus I-9
Forms signed by illegal immigrants and copies of their false social
security cards in my RICO cases against employers who hire them. These
false attestations are rarely prosecuted by federal authorities. And why
would we think illegal immigrants, whose very presence in this country
is a crime, would be above a little more crime in order to obtain
employment?

Once that is understood, why would we think illegal immigrants would
not also lie to obtain medical care in public hospitals, food stamps,
unemployment benefits, and register to vote? Only two states actually
require proof of citizenship in order to register (Arizona and Kansas).
The others merely require the applicant sign a sworn statement
attesting to the fact that he or she is a citizen. But this is what is
asked, and routinely perjured, on the I-9 Form. Thus, it follows that
false claims of citizenship in order to register to vote should be
widespread. There are some media reports of non-citizens voting, but
generally, the media have not investigated the problem in any depth
compared to their obsession with the insurmountable problem Republicans
will have with Hispanic "voters."

The perceived trouble Republicans face, we are constantly told, stems
from the party's opposition to illegal immigration. And perhaps there
is a kernel of truth to this theory. It stands to reason that illegal
immigrants who are illegally registered to vote would have a very real
stake in seeing to it that Republicans do not come to power with their
far right ideas about requiring proof of citizenship to vote (which has
been required since the founding of the Republic) and to be employed in
this country. After all, if these laws were seriously enforced, it might
be intolerable for illegal immigrants to live in the U.S. They would,
presumably, lose employment, subsidized medical care, and the right to
vote for candidates for will perpetuate such a way of life.

Democratic party spokesmen justify their opposition to laws requiring
proof of citizenship in order to register to vote by the absurd claim
that poor people do not have birth certificates or passports. But we
require everyone, including the poor, to produce such documents when
becoming employed for their I-9 Forms. And if that is tolerable, then it
must also be tolerable for the same documents to be produced to
register to vote and some sort of photo ID in order to vote.

There is a huge problem with voter fraud. And, in my opinion, it is
proven by the vehemence of the Democrats, the beneficiaries of the
fraud, toward enforcement of our laws.

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-foster/democr...

• Yankee Traveler 2012/05/20 21:38:22
    Yankee Traveler
    +11
    if it wasn't for undocumented democrats voting democrats wouldn't have anyone voting at all!!!

• Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/06/20 22:58:15
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    A no-brainer for sure.......and let's keep it that way!
  • Michaelene 2012/06/16 10:58:29
    Michaelene
    +3
    As an accountant I have seen too many fake I9's.
    My friends in the IRS are so disgusted by the flagged returns being brought to the supervisors with 10 dependants yet they are told to process them anyway.

Even my democrat friends will not support him any longer, especially in FL where there are no jobs to be found and the state is littered with decaying forclosures.

Everyone needs to contact their reps and demand the registration rolls be purged immediately! Call an unemployed friend and go visit your reps in person.
  • AL 2012/06/14 08:56:27
    AL
    +3
    I guess Obama and Holder think "illegal" means a sick bird!
  • Yo'Adri... AL 2012/06/20 22:59:21
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    lol..................lol..good one!
  • ☆ Queen... AL 2012/06/20 23:52:57
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    belly laugh

SICK BIRD....LOL
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/06/08 19:51:17
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +4
    Wow this poll has been up for awhile and I am so very amazed at the large # of Liberals show up and contest practical logic!

illegal aliens
  • Doc 2012/06/08 19:48:00 (edited)
    Doc
    +3
    It's funny how if you want to buy Michelle Obama's book, you have to give your social security number and a photo ID.

That means most of her husband's voter base can't even get to see her.
  • Yo'Adri... Doc 2012/06/20 23:00:26
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Never thought of that.....lol Oh well, no loss!
  • Jeri 2012/05/27 02:30:58
    Jeri
    +3
    This is so ridiculous, this is why democrats do not want proof of citizenship.
  • Yo'Adri... Jeri 2012/06/20 23:01:21
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    AGENDA......It is mindboggling don't you think....afterall, I always thought we ALL loved our country!
  • Tennessee3501 2012/05/25 01:36:17 (edited)
    Tennessee3501
    +3
    How dare you charge that Democrats only rely on illegal aliens for votes? The Democrats still do get the votes of many people born in America who died years ago!
  • Yo'Adri... Tenness... 2012/06/20 23:01:52
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    Brilliant observation..........lol!
  • John 2012/05/24 12:50:05
    John
    +1
    I believe a federal law should be passed that makes voter-fraud of any kind a serious felony with a mandatory prison sentence. Mandatory ten years for voting or registering to vote fraudulently, a mandatory ten years for knowingly aiding, allowing, registering or in any way helping to participate in illegal voting activity. Additionally, a mandatory five years for any official, private or public, who fails to investigate or prosecute voter-fraud when presented with reasonable evidence to do so. It should be treated as a major offense, more similar to treason than to some little slap-on-the-wrist indiscretion.

Of course you'd have to find a few Republicans with enough gonads to sponsor a bill like that.

Documenting the right to vote is far too lax both intentionally and unintentionally. Just the last time I voted as they looked down the voter-list to verify my name I also saw my son's name (living and registered in another state for three years); my brother's name (deceased for over five years); my dad's name (deceased for about ten years.) I wasn't asked for my voters'-registration card or ID. I could have later voted again as any of them.

Several months ago I was at the Secretary of State's office renewing my drivers' license. In front of me was a Middle-Eastern couple. A...

Several months ago I was at the Secretary of State's office renewing my drivers' license. In front of me was a Middle-Eastern couple. After the man got his license-plates, the woman at the counter asked if he was a registered voter. He said "No" and she asked if he would like to register. He said "Yes" and she gave him and he filled out the card and gave it back to her. She asked him to raise his right hand and if he swore he was a US citizen, etc and he said "yes." Then she asked his wife if she was a registered voter. The wife looked at the husband and he said something to her in... some other language... and then she said "No" to the clerk, who then asked if she would like to be registerd. The man then said something else in that language to his wife and then she said "Yes" to the clerk who gave her a card. The husband filled it out for her and handed it to his wife who then handed it back to the clerk.

She asked the woman to raise her right hand (the husband translated that to the wife) which she did. Then the clerk asked her if she swore she was a US citizen, etc, etc. The husband again said something to the wife in a foreign language and she said "Yes" to the clerk.

When I got to the counter I mentioned it to the clerk. She said I'm supposed to ask everyone if they're registered and if they want to register. I asked about identification and proof of citizenship. She said she was instructed not to ask anyone for that.

And there you go. Two more voters, neither of which were asked to show proof of citizenship or identity. (And the last I heard one of the minimum requirements for becoming an American citizen, among other things, was to be fluent and conversant in the English language.)

Much chance of voter fraud occurring? Why of course not! (rolls eyes)

And after I'd renewed my license, she asked me if I was a registered voter! LOL

Even a liberal-Democrat would have a hard time justifying voting against a law like that. It's not "an undue hardship" on anyone, it doesn't discriminate or violate due process, equal protection under the 14th amendment, the prohibition of unreasonable search and seizure under the 4th amendment, or "racial profiling" because the mandatory sentencing would only be applicable to those who have already been convicted of voter-fraud. And, if as the Democrats always say, voter-fraud is so rare, then the law would rarely be used anyway. How could they defend voting against it?

Just a conviction or two might scare enough people into not registering unlawfully, registrars into not "just following orders" (like guards in a concentration camp) to register people illegally; and precinct workers into not helping them get away with it. (Or "finding" a couple of boxes of write-in ballots "forgotten" in the trunk of their car with votes for Al Frankin or Algore on them.)

But, like I said above, you'd have to find a few Republicans with enough gonads to sponsor a bill like that. Which might be difficult. Many of them will "talk the talk" but very few will actually "walk the walk."
  • Yo'Adri... John 2012/06/20 23:02:46
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    John...you need to put this in writing to your representative.....Who knows maybe you will catch him on a good day and he'll start the ball rolling on your idea.....I love it!
  • John Yo'Adri... 2012/06/21 11:48:26 (edited)
    John
    +1
    I would. Except my representative happens to be John Conyers! (Look him and his record up.) They recently gerrymandered the suburban district I was in to now include a large portion of Detroit in order to give it a "minority" majority.

Complaining to Conyers would be like a cat complaining to a pit-bull that he doesn't like being chased by the cocker spaniel next door! LOL

But thanks anyway.
  • Yo'Adri... John 2012/06/21 12:29:14
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    well said......and I hear ya......Maybe next election Conyers will get the boot.....during the CLEAN UP we hope to do...!
  • John Yo'Adri... 2012/06/21 13:18:07
    John
    +1
    I hope you're right, but btween the "minority" voters and the single-lever-pulling Democrats, I'm afraid it's gonna take a heart-attack to get him out of office!
    +4
    No voting for illegals, democrats love illegals because they get all the support they can from them without caring for those who are actual citizens.
  • jimmy Andrew 2012/05/25 18:04:27
    jimmy
    +3
    thats for damn sure, don't you know
  • Andrew jimmy 2012/05/27 01:00:32
    +4
    You bet, politically correct my ass any illegal coming here should not be considered a citizen.
  • jimmy Andrew 2012/05/27 12:59:49
    jimmy
    +3
    TOTALLY AGREE, THATS WHAT I TOLD MARCO RUBIO, WHO IS WORKING ON A DREAM ACT, BULL CRAP
  • Andrew jimmy 2012/05/28 02:56:29
    +3
    You bet.
  • jimmy Andrew 2012/05/28 16:38:26
    jimmy
    +2
    YEPPER
  • Yo'Adri... jimmy 2012/06/20 23:03:29
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    BRAVO!
  • jimmy Yo'Adri... 2012/06/21 16:56:56
    jimmy
    +1
    OKEE DOKEE
  • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/05/23 23:49:33
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +4
    A person that does not respect our country enough to become a legal citizen, should have no say in how our country is run. I expect this to be a major problem in my state thanks to former Gov Richardson. Our constitution and our government is supposed to be by and for our people
  • Yo'Adri... Christi... 2012/06/20 23:03:54
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    BINGO....exactly!
  • Jim 2012/05/23 19:32:55
    Jim
    +4
    How about the illegal alien in the White House?
  • jimmy Jim 2012/05/25 18:04:50
    jimmy
    +2
    YEPPER
  • Yo'Adri... Jim 2012/06/20 23:04:33
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    There ya go....Let us not forget about the Manchurain Candidate from KENYA!
  • dlsofsetx 2012/05/23 19:15:06
    dlsofsetx
    +2
    That's why we need to crack down on illegal aliens.
  • Buzzymuzzwelle 2012/05/23 14:27:29 (edited)
    Buzzymuzzwelle
    +5
    I am a naturalized citizen. I played by the rules. Our family was invited to come to America by many Americans so we could share our knowledge and talents (Dance).

Many Americans have profited and built there own careers and businesses from our

work. I raised my hand and pledged my allegiance to this country and vowed to uphold and defend our constitution. These Illegals have done neither. They have broken many laws and are sending $4billion of our tax money illegally back to their countries every year. They are bankrupting our hospitals and schools. I have no problem improving our

immigration laws but NO, they do not have the right to vote. They only have the right

to a fair trial and deportation. Buzzy
  • Christi... Buzzymu... 2012/05/23 23:52:26
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +4
    Thank you for your comment, respect for our laws, and allegiance to our country. welcome to america
  • Yo'Adri... Buzzymu... 2012/06/20 23:06:02
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    COngratulations...and we have your back.....You did it the right way.....so why should all these other sneaks come in and get a PASS?
  • ☆ Queen... Buzzymu... 2012/06/20 23:57:17
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    WHEN YOU COME INTO THIS COUNTRY THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR...YOU ARE WELCOMED BY ALL AMERICANS, BECAUSE YOU RESPECTED OUR LAWS...Come through the back door, sneak across the border, and you are a criminal....criminals are punished for breaking the law....Congratulations to you, and THANK you for telling us your feelings on this...it's important.
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/05/23 14:15:52
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +5
    At least they are busting them, here in California its business as usual as its against the law in California to ask for I.D. at the voting polls.
  • Jim SoCalEx... 2012/05/23 19:36:58
    Jim
    +5
    Here in CT, you have to show ID to vote. To get a state issued ID or DL, you have to show proof of citizenship.
  • SoCalEx... Jim 2012/05/23 20:02:52
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +4
    Not here! It used to be that way, but no longer. All you need here is an address to pick up your voter guide for your polling place, no I.D. required.
  • Yo'Adri... SoCalEx... 2012/06/20 23:07:36 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    Don't know where you are.....and please don't even tell me......but write emails.......
    everyday if you have to......make them listen to YOU!!!
  • SoCalEx... Yo'Adri... 2012/06/21 01:39:41
    SoCalEx-Dem
    I do, Both of my reps are Democrats so it does no good. They created the law.

2014/09/02 01:58:19