If YOUR 11 year old daughter was brutally raped and sodomized by a gang of older teens and you found out about it before the police did, would you "serve justice" yourself to make sure it was done right, or let the police and courts handle it?

tncdel 2012/11/14 00:50:33

• NarcolepticGoat 2012/11/14 01:01:52
    Other [tell us].
    NarcolepticGoat
    +8
    I have no real clue what I would do. I know what I would *want* to do, I do carve wood, after all.

• joe bloggs 2013/05/13 01:14:32
    YES, I wouldn't count on the police and courts to serve justice [comment as y...
    joe bloggs
    Ive been there done it and went to prison, but he moved out of the country, there wasnt a court room or a copper could get a result like that, the police took my pick axe handle with 'Widow Maker' burned on the handle as evidence, but he walks funny and talks funny, but my babies safe
  • lucky 2012/11/20 14:33:33
    Other [tell us].
    lucky
    I cant say for sure, my husband would probably prevent me from dealing out my own justice (he is very level headed) but Id like to think Id wait to see what the courts did and then if they failed to serve justice Id probably handle it on my own and not even my husband would be able to stop me.
  • Laura C 2012/11/17 22:48:51
    Laura C
    generally the police dont really bring justice but as hard as it would be not to chase down who did i would fully concentrate on her and make sure she gets the closure and help she needs
  • mac9 2012/11/16 05:11:46
    mac9
    My response is too violent to print.
  • luke 2012/11/16 03:56:16
    NO, I would let the police and courts decide what happens to those who did th...
    luke
    Do you know what they do to people is prison who rape/molest children?

Their life, if convicted, is going be utter hell when their fellow inmates find out.
  • Anita M... luke 2013/02/09 08:43:58
    Anita Moorehead
    Do you know how few rapists and pedos actually get convicted?
  • Julia 2012/11/15 16:50:05
    Other [tell us].
    Julia
    For me, I would try to console her and give her as much support as I can. My boyfriend on the other hand........ He would find them and we all know how that would end.
  • Queen Tee 2012/11/15 16:26:59
    Queen Tee
    I would take matters into my own hands. No child deserves to be treated like that. I would severly punish those boys.
  • Classical Liberal 2012/11/15 15:27:57
    Other [tell us].
    Classical Liberal
    they'd never find the bodies.
  • noha 2012/11/15 12:07:57
    noha
    if i was in this horrible situation , will not think at all about right and wrong ,i will kill them with my hand
  • fairiefang -annoying fashio... 2012/11/15 07:40:54
    fairiefang -annoying fashion snobs everywhere-
    Our legal system is pure crap! It cares more about helping the guilty get away with crimes more so than protecting the innocent.

What I would do to the pricks would make Jigsaw look sweet and cuddly!
  • ready46xwu 2012/11/15 02:04:45
    ready46xwu
    I would give the 'system a chance'!
    but
    if some smooth talking lawyers and a spineless DA
    blows it!
    THEY WOULD FOR EVER BE IN DANGER!
  • darwolf 2012/11/15 01:31:03
    darwolf
    I'll fine a friend with a pig farm.
  • Anna 2012/11/15 01:17:07
    Anna
    Temporary insanity, "hey they were attacking me". I'd explain it to the courts somehow. Vigilantes are bad for society, but when it come to the people I love I become a bit of a hypocrite.
  • roman.espla 2012/11/15 00:00:13
    roman.espla
    If they ever get out... they will get to know my justice.
  • Mellow 2012/11/14 23:44:43
    Other [tell us].
    Mellow
    +1
    I would WANT to kill the little Mother F'ers, but I would know doing so would most likely land me in prison, and that would harm her even more by losing her mother. So, I would very reluctantly step back and let the police deal with it.
  • lonewolf 2012/11/14 23:38:30
    lonewolf
    very simple. bullet to the head it's solved
  • pdarkow 2012/11/14 23:11:03
    Other [tell us].
    pdarkow
    There would be a lot of dead teens
  • fireware0062 2012/11/14 21:50:58
    fireware0062
    there would be hell to pay! people can become monsters, in this situation the courts won't help you, they'll find a flaw and the band of rapists would walk freely, that is our court system, let the murderers free! and when I say monsters... well take a long look at your little girl, so innocent, so pure, you would die for her to make sure that she grows up! that is what I mean to do, if I become a monster then so be it, let me just take out the trash!!
  • Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~ 2012/11/14 21:50:08
    Other [tell us].
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    I couldn't tell you what would happen to the animals in an open forum.
  • Avingnon 2012/11/14 21:21:32
    Other [tell us].
    Avingnon
    +2
    Sadly since this is America that I live in, The person doing the raping would most likely be sent to jail and slapped with a fine, but if you kill the person that raped your daughter, you would most likely end up in jail for the rest of your life.
  • fairief... Avingnon 2012/11/15 07:42:15
    Sad but true :(
  • juneathomas 2012/11/14 19:08:25 (edited)
  • Just me ♥ 2012/11/14 19:03:07
    Just me ♥
    +1
    There would be no need for a jury for them as they wouldn't get one.
  • Pyro-82 2012/11/14 18:22:50
    Pyro-82
    Ever seen "Law abiding citezen"?
    Somthing along those lines seems apropriot.
  • rand 2012/11/14 17:07:03
    rand
    Getting locked up for brutalizing and murdering teens would not serve the best interests of my family, especially my daughter.
  • Jane 2012/11/14 16:59:58
    Other [tell us].
    Jane
    It is really a matter of what I could do, I would want to take gun and kill them. I'm afraid the law does not serve justice.
  • Kurt 2012/11/14 16:42:18
    Kurt
    Sorry, but all the little bastards would be killed brutally.
  • john Kills 2012/11/14 15:51:24
    john Kills
    i would kil them but would be careful to not get caught. may take a while but worth the wait.
  • Eleni Pink 2012/11/14 15:18:13
  • Moonage 2012/11/14 14:46:53
    Moonage
    They would be dead. Then I'd let the police deal with their families who obviously failed them.
  • tom 2012/11/14 14:34:45
    Other [tell us].
    tom
    +1
    Im not sure ,cry for my baby then get mad as hell ,then go looking for them not sury if I would end their lives or knee cap them and then call aops I pray I never have to find out what I would do . I feel for the people that have had this happen to their familes
  • GOP Poison 2012/11/14 14:23:04
    GOP Poison
    +3
    You must remember that I am 70 years old so a life sentance really wouldn't be all that long for me.
  • Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of ... 2012/11/14 13:49:43
    Ferηαηdo Fierce Monster of Phaet
    +1
    Does anyone else notice that when a select few conservatives post a story about a crime, it's about minorities comitting crimes against whites?
  • john Kills Ferηαηd... 2012/11/14 15:57:08
    john Kills
    +2
    does this make it less of a crime? ever notice how whites get procesecuted for hate crimes when race has nothing to do with the crime but blacks or other minorities never get charged with hate crimes?
    would this girl be more raped or less raped depending upon the race of the attackers? i like how you tried to throw everyone off and control this thread but i am able to keep my eye on the ball. i would kill them no matter what color the bastards are.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/11/14 13:31:54
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +2
    The child will need me to help her recover from the horror, no me behind bars. And why else do we have a court system if everyone is going to take the law into their own hands. My favorite was the mother that waited ntil the trial was over. Her son's attacked was found not guilty.....and she pulled the pistol from her purse and dropped him, right in the courtroom I believe. Give the law it's shot first.
  • Timetraveler 2012/11/14 13:28:09
    Other [tell us].
    Timetraveler
    The courts can decide my fate after I deal with the animals! the problem with the court system is it's exclusive purpose is to give criminal justice, hense the criminal justice system. victims never receive justice. we talk about justice and freedom as rights, the only place I know where the victim is vindicated is China. their system subscribes to victims rights and criminals are terminated or treated harshly and swiftly. and after I deal with the animals that did that to my daughter I'LL be the one getting justice both in and out of court!
  • M. Aronson 2012/11/14 13:18:17
    M. Aronson
    +1
    Read "The Oxbow Incident." Mistakes can easily be made in the heat of passionate vengeance. You want the perps to face everything coming to them, but you want it done RIGHT. And what good would you be to your daughter if you get arrested???
  • JustMe 2012/11/14 11:38:16
    JustMe
    +1
    lets just say they would have run off and no one would know where they ran off to by the time the cops got there
  • NoBama Man 2012/11/14 11:27:07 (edited)
    NoBama Man
    +1
    They would be wishing the authorities got there first...

I can almost guarantee I'd have to go Bronson on them...

deathwish

2014/07/30 15:13:04