If you want to stay in poverty, vote democrat...

jt 2012/08/22 17:54:47
The democratic party never want U to be rich at all. If U r rich, they know they don't get your vote and they can never count you with them...

jt
12:51 cst
vote democrat and stay in poverty vote democrat and stay in poverty
vote democrat and stay in poverty

• TrudyGirl 2012/08/22 18:44:06
    Foul
    TrudyGirl
    +7
    pure garbage. the Republicans want to keep us in chains as Joe Biden said when he was not being racial but was talking about all of us who live from check to check. The Republicans need their worker bees (that would be us) who won't do the labor if we get wealthy.

• Icon 2012/08/25 03:42:38 (edited)
    Fair
    Icon
    If you want to stay in poverty vote democrat or republican. The are both very good at making empty promises.
  • KAREN JAMES 2012/08/23 17:53:33
    Foul
    KAREN JAMES
    +1
    If you want to bring the US to the edge of total failure, vote Republican.
  • jt KAREN J... 2012/08/23 18:09:03
    jt
    Look at the states headed by Democrats, NY. IL, and LA. All are failing because of higer taxes and unemployment
  • KAREN J... jt 2012/08/23 18:20:18
    KAREN JAMES
    +1
    I live in a Republican run state, where the State capitol is broke, one city is now paying the fire and police minimum wage, other cities have closed libraries, schools and on. And, the Governor is promising more cuts in services. Tell me about Republican Rule.
  • frankie KAREN J... 2012/08/25 17:17:11
    frankie
    you are so right. I am in worse shape than I have ever been in. It is so degrading to our country what this idiot has done to us. Bur the demorats would rather suffer before they will admit it.
  • frankie KAREN J... 2012/08/25 17:14:22
    frankie
    bring to the edge of failure. oh how pathetic can you get. This man has had near four years to help this country. $ years ago I could feed my family on a thrid of what i pay today. can:t go anywhere gas is too high. the country is broke after your dear leader spending and giving to other countries{his people} and why don:t you pay atteention to the experts on finances. he has borrowed so much from china that if the muslims he has in the white house and are expecting 20,000 of them at the convention, if they don;t take over first the chinese will. and btw what did he spend the money on. things he knew would fail sollydra. bail outs for big companies that failed again and got another bail out. but what did he do for us? why don"t you get real and admit this dufus is a failure. I won:t even get into his origin. why talk to a braindead demorat.
  • KAREN J... frankie 2012/08/25 17:17:56
    KAREN JAMES
    Why can't you admit that the Repubs/Tea Party are willing to let the country fail rather than to work with Obama.
  • Quazimoto 2012/08/23 15:41:48
    Fair
    Quazimoto
    +1
    Facts are facts. Go into an poverty stricken hood in your town or city and ask who these people vote for. They vote not for the individual who is going to give them a job. They vote for the person who is going to keep giving them a free income.
  • Erok 2012/08/23 08:58:57
    Fair
    Erok
    +2
    The dems want to keep you poor....they take all the money they tax you for put most of it in their pockets then give out a little to people who didn't earn it and YOU end up the loser !!! Vote Obama out 2012!!!!
  • happyday49 2012/08/23 06:07:18
    Fair
    happyday49
    +2
    As a black person I have had the great opportunity to live, at times, in counties, districts, etc. controlled by Democrats alone, and I had the great privilege to work my behind off, and had the great privilege to, as time marched on, to have access to not so good grocery stores, not so good schools, services, and some neighborhoods in neglect. But then finally a decent person was elected and he cleaned up most of the mess in the entire county ( I was long gone by the time that happened). Every area, even over the state line, that were run by Dems were basically mediocre. I started living in areas that were represented by conservatives and WOW, what a BIG difference. To this day my area is represented by conservatives/dems, not just one group so there is a balance and it is better that way. But our Dem Governor. He and his Dem legislator approved 19 new taxes this year for the people in our state. That's just this year, I won't talk about last year. And we americans are going to see the new taxes from the spending from the Executive Ofc, and Congress, and the Affordable Health Care. What - did you forget that the Supreme Court said that it was a tax. And, who do you think is going to pay for all that free stuff that ain't free. Get closer - AIN'T NOTHING FREE!!!!!!! P.S. WHAT IS YOUR FREEDOOM WORTH????
  • frankie happyday49 2012/08/25 17:30:26
    frankie
    +1
    like you I can see the difference in my town. I cannot believe when I go to the store how much I had to pay. I can put in three bags what i used to be able to put in several more.I have voted democrat most of my life until the last election. I caught on very early in his campain he was not being honest. started with the book dreams of my father. all lies. I watched him on staGE. hE DID NOT HONOR OUR FLAG. He started talking about the muksim faith. I began researches and found nothing he was saying was true.It is so sad to see the supreme court being corrupt. The republican congress will not stand up to him. He ignores congress. He wants no one elses opinion. I am totally sick watching our country being destroyed and the hopeless looks on my friends and neighbors faces. They lost their jobs and are in total despair of how to cope in this run down economy the doings of no one but barry soetoro. Time to stop passing the buck and own up. But he won:t.
  • happyday49 frankie 2012/08/29 16:59:11
    happyday49
    Frankie, I am glad to see that you have taken the time do some research on Pres. Obama, Barry. I have done the same, and believe me, it answers questions of why he is trying to downsize America, and many americans are just agreeing with him. He is not a true friend of America, no way. As you stated, it started with his book(s); he bypasses Congress when there's important decisions to make and if the votes are not going his way, he just says, "I'm going to do this - it's the right thing to do". Go figure, that's a dictator's attitude. His father and his mother left him to go further their educations. His grandparents basically raised him after he and his mom left Indonesia. He has not been truthful to this wonderful Nation and we are paying the price, and there wil be more to pay, and I am disgusted! Thanks for your comments. Prayerfully, we will be blessed with real change!!
  • A Lionheart 2012/08/23 05:18:39
    Foul
    A Lionheart
    +1
    Utter nonsense. Dems don't appose rich people just Rapists. Whether your raping women or the economy, both of which the right seems to be ok with.
  • becky.kuntz1 2012/08/23 04:15:18
    becky.kuntz1
    +1
    So you are saying I choose "rape is okay" or "I want to be poor"? I don't think so...
  • makes gay women happyr 2012/08/23 02:37:55
    Foul
    makes gay women happyr
    +1
    or vote" rapebullagain" and they'll put you there
  • makes g... makes g... 2012/08/23 02:40:39
    makes gay women happyr
    +1
    I put aside billions to do the better thing, millions of times, why Dylan say drs 7 lawyers live on the borders of dispair http://www.virtualjfk.com, like
  • dubbie 2012/08/23 00:42:07
    Fair
    dubbie
    +2
    See the loon bus has arrived, With the same old white house driven talking points , B.S. as usual
  • HillaryLover 2012/08/23 00:26:41
    Foul
    HillaryLover
    +2
    Cow pies! The Democratic party created the middleclass.
  • bob h. 2012/08/23 00:09:33
    Foul
    bob h.
    +2
    Reagan, bankruptcy; Bush l, bankruptcy; Bush ll, bankruptcy.
  • jt bob h. 2012/08/23 02:34:17
    jt
    +3
    Carter,bankruptcy, Obama, bankruptcy
  • bob h. jt 2012/08/23 02:36:41
    bob h.
    +1
    Soooo, you're home schooled?
  • frankie bob h. 2012/08/25 17:44:11
    frankie
    +1
    nothing wrong with home schooling. My grandson was and did great. His grades were very good. But now he has a problem finding work. No one is hiring in this town. businesses are closing up. Sounds like maybe you didn:t even get any schooling. If you did you would not vote the way you did.
  • frankie bob h. 2012/08/25 17:41:25
    frankie
    +1
    oh get over it; we were not bankrupt. only until now are we bankrupt. I wasn:t having a problem my neighbors weren:t having a problem making it why. they had a JOB. you can do as your leader blame it on everyone else but was it george that put all the money in his grand idea sollandra I know i mispelled it but i know what it is. plus all the money he is putting in govn., pd abortions that we have to pay for.If you are as old as you look in your pic. you know better; Bet you had a job all those years. . tell your sweet story to the people that have lost their jobs because of his handling our money. Oh yeah he and the federal banks want us broke and hopeless so they can control every aspect of our lives; oh and I was a democrat until this year. But I had the sense to see early in his campain he was a liar and very untrustworthy. too bad ypou didn:t.
  • happyday49 frankie 2012/08/29 17:03:33
    happyday49
    AMEN!! P.S. We have never been bankrupt. But we are aiming for it. Under O'bama, our credit rating downgraded because he refused to take the proper steps to control spending!!
  • happyday49 bob h. 2012/08/29 17:04:25
    happyday49
    Obama, Credit Rating Downgraded! P.S. This Nation has never been bankrupt!!
  • ProVega 2012/08/22 22:34:42
    Foul
    ProVega
    +3
    If you want to stay in poverty and feed the rich, vote Republican.
  • jt ProVega 2012/08/23 02:35:58
    jt
    Who provides U Job Opportunity? The Obama's welfare government?
  • ProVega jt 2012/08/23 04:11:59
    ProVega
    +3
    The list of things which have provided me job opportunity in this country is too long for me to list. That is because they are so intertwined with our great society.

While president Obama is a large part of our government it's not exclusively his. If it were and he didn't have to deal with the party of “NO” we would have recovered from the Bush years by now.

Republicans who have vowed, at all costs, to make Barack a one term president have held back the prosperous America we all want.
  • Not-A-RINO ProVega 2012/08/23 11:38:40
    Not-A-RINO
    +2
    Not entirely his? Surely you jest. His czars and Executive Orders makes a virtual dictatorship. Congress? They sit on their hands while Obama publicly says he will go around Congress to get what he wants.

I saw some of your job opportunities you claim to have gotten: Wendy's, Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell, Rally's, and Jax Car Wash. If you ignore the current unemployment numbers which have been fudged and concentrate on the actual number of people EMPLOYED in the public sector, the numbers are way down.

You call the Republicans the "Party of No'. Maybe you're right:

No high unemployment
    No abortion for convenience
    No racial set-asides in employment and education
    No illegal immigration
    No to mindless military cuts
    No to unsustainable debt
    No to bigger and bigger government
    No to malfeasance in office
    No to judges who legislate from the bench
    No to higher taxes
    No to making America a Third World country
    No to apologizing for America internationally
    No to socialized medicine, but rather increase access, reduce regulation and costs
    No to refusing to make America energy independent
    No to scrapping the Constitution

I could go on here, but I think you have the idea. Go ahead and vote for Obama and his minions - people who allow others to think for themselves usually do. Don't forget it was Democrat rule which turned Detroit from being the "Arsenal of Democracy" and a vibrant city into this--->

• frankie Not-A-RINO 2012/08/25 18:19:59
    frankie
    +1
    You said everything I wanted to say but I cannot get off the thought of him publicly admitting he is muslim and these freaken fools don:t realize these muslims are plotting to take over. OMG when are they going to take a hint? they are absolutely clueless of what is going on in the white house. and what;s with congress has he threatened them or what. They just let him spend what he wants. he has no meetings with them. he;s on the golf course of somewhere bowing to an other country;s leader. He is selling us out but these idiots seem to be in a cloud or a stupor.I am so angry because we have no say in anything. It;s barrys way or the highway. Do people realize if something isn:t done in two or three years our money what little is left will be worthless. we will be using chinese money? I wonder how many people know that barry is borrowing so much from china we can never repay it. It is his corruption that is causing our downfall but the whole congress and the supreme courts are helping him ruin us. Good Bless the america we once knew.
    But you said the things that needed mentioned. good job
  • Not-A-RINO frankie 2012/08/25 18:39:17
    Not-A-RINO
    I am 100% with you with the frustration and anger of the timid do-nothings in Washington. Where's the leadership? Where are the people who will stand for principle? Who will pound their fist on the table and demand our Constitution will NOT be rendered null and void? If someone is actually doing these things, I haven't heard of him/her. I would also like to know who is orchestrating the silence? Has there been threats made? Did everyone in Washington have their spines and nuggets removed before they crossed into the city limits?

Although Obama claims he isn't a Muslim, but even if it were indeed true, is Reverend Wright's version of Black Liberation Theology which Obama soaked in for some 20 years any better? They BOTH espouse hatred and violence. To me, it is like comparing a dozen eggs to a carton of 12 - it's all the same thing.
  • frankie ProVega 2012/08/25 17:51:06
    frankie
    get honest. the idiot by passes congress and does his own thing. if the republicans have a different idea he calls them racist, argues or just walks out to the golf course. why not try to catch up on some reading. that is if you can because you sure don:t hear a thing the man is saying or you hear what you want to heAR.. AND THE AMERICA YOU WANT MUST BE MUSLIM CONTROLLED. bUT CHINA WILL OVER COME THEM . THESE ARE THE CHOICES WITH ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF BARRY SOETORO.
  • ProVega frankie 2012/08/27 05:32:59
    ProVega
    Wow! Are you a waste of time.
  • frankie ProVega 2012/08/25 17:46:40
    frankie
    lol funny guy. I was doing fine until two years ago. that is after barry took yes took our money; how do you like helping his brother countries with ypour money. like it. great. you will look good in a burqa
  • ProVega frankie 2012/08/27 05:33:12
    ProVega
    Wow! Are you a waste of time.
  • Sadisticon 2012/08/22 20:52:28
    Sadisticon
    +1
    what if I'm fabulously wealthy?
  • jt Sadisticon 2012/08/23 02:36:57
    jt
    Open more business to do economic growth than the left over of Obama's welfare government
  • frankie Sadisticon 2012/08/25 18:21:02
    frankie
    put your money in something that won:t be worthless in about three years.
  • JCD aka "biz" 2012/08/22 20:02:30
    Foul
    JCD aka "biz"
    +3
    Didn't the poverty rate fall dramatically after LBJ's Great Society legislation was enacted?
  • frankie JCD aka... 2012/08/25 18:27:24
    frankie
    whatever look at it now. I was not doing bad. Had a job good money and was able to eat what I wanted. things have really gone bad in the last three years. I don:t care what you or anyone blames Bush for the old blame game is getting old. How long can barry whine about the mess he inherited when he blew more in a year than the president before him did in 8 years. the fool is deliberately breaking us. No one can handle money as poorly as he does. .
    and yes there were jobs bbs{before barry soetoro.}

2014/09/23 06:26:52