If you support Romney and call yourself a patriot or conservative, you are a bold faced liar!

Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/05/07 00:47:07
Yes this is another rant by TT, and is way over due!

Romney has a snow ball's chance in hell of beating 0dipshit without the support of independents, conservatives, TEA party, and or Ron Paul supporters. It will never happen. This belief that we should all rally behind the establishment choice and mindlessly follow another corporate and big bank pig to the slaughter is beyond reprehensible. Those calling themselves patriots/conservatives should be taken out behind the wood pile and beaten back to a sense of reality. This country will not survive another 4 years of printing money out of thin air and shipping jobs overseas. We will in fact become slaves, and be forced to take the steps that DHS is apparently preparing for. The world is watching us, and this coming election will be the tell all tale of what the people of this nation are made of.

Most of us realize that the current usurper in the WH is a giant fraud and should be sitting in a very small cell becoming Bubba's new boy toy. The fact that we are all sitting around waiting for the criminally insane now governing this nation to do the right thing is borderline insanity. You cannot honestly believe the inmates will actually place themselves under indictment for their crimes against the people of this nation? The very people that have allowed an illegal central banking system to claim it's constituents as chattel to finance their take over of govt's abroad to serve their own interests. The very same people that allow a non government agency called the IRS to willfully and without justification, legality, or Constitutional authority to extort, steal, defraud and imprison it's constituents would ever consider coming to the conclusion they should do what is just and right for this nation. The very same people that have, in violation of the very document they swore and oath to uphold, stripped away all due process in regards of it's constituents to guard and protect themselves against them, the tyrannical and oppressive regime that now holds it's iron fist over our heads.

This small band of men and women have become willing minions of the big banks, the corporations, and formed a union to seal themselves separate and above the very people they beguiled into believing they were dully elected to create a nation of slaves.
They have allowed greed and power to cloud better judgement, and have not a miniscule thought of repentance for the sins they have committed against a nation that once stood proud and majestic above all others. A nation that revolted and shed bled against those that were the oppressors, now has become what they have so long held in dismay and disgust. Morally bankrupt, funding the murder of unborn infants, promoting sexual promiscuity and the vacate of any and all faith in what is best for the people they represent.

Yet here we are, sitting on our overfed, pampered, spoiled fat asses, still hoping that the government will do the right thing and become responsible to us again.

Mitt Romney has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is none other than the very evil this nation so desperately seeks to dispose of in the upcoming presidential election. These so called patriots and conservatives are so blind and ignorant to not see that the whole process is being rigged, manipulated, scripted to rape them of their futures and many generations to come. They are so very naive to believe once again that the offer of the lesser of two evils is the only answer to repudiate and correct the corruption of this nations governing body. They should be ashamed. They are in fact as guilty as the very one's they curse and revile for the stripping of our liberties, our very sovereignty as free and individual persons.

I am ashamed to have ever called most of you my friends or fellow patriots. Ron Paul is not a visionary, nor an isolationist, nor a religious fanatic. He does not have heroes such as Woodrow Wilson or Henry Kissinger. He has never voted to subvert the Constitution and leave the people at the mercy of decisions that would leave them hopeless and helpless at the hands of mad man pretender. He in fact wishes to slash the budget, bring home our troops, give the states back their due rights, stop the destruction of our nation and it's currency, and most importantly, return to the people their liberties and right of pursuit to be the best they can be, without government oversight and oppression. Dr. Ron Paul is one of a very few in this century that has the courage to state the situation as it is, no matter how unpopular it may be.

Ron Paul is not a movement, grass roots or otherwise. He is the last best hope of for the people of this nation ever seeing the end to a tyrannical oppressive nation of slaves. Stop being told what to think, and start thinking for yourself. This may very well be the last time you will actually have the opportunity to make a difference.
Seek the truth, or remain a victim. TT

• DDogbreath 2012/05/07 01:36:19
    I am with you brother!
    DDogbreath
    +14
    Anyone that would support this douche bag. liberal , flip flopping, draft dodger over a conservative veteran, not only lies to us they are lying to themselves.

Flip Flopper  douche bag  draft dodger

They will be responsible for another four more years of Obamanation.

Taking the country by storm while the media "lies about it".
    Don't be an idiot like in 08. Do the right thing this time.

lying responsible years obamanation country storm media lies idiot 08

• gary Ronzo 2012/05/07 14:45:15
    gary
    +2
    the Morman cult is coming to the W.H. God help us all. That is their Trogen horse 'Romney'. He's their to spread the cult lies.
  • CAPISCE gary 2012/05/07 23:50:17
    CAPISCE
    Good, I can pick up a couple more wives.
  • HAlex1972 CAPISCE 2012/05/08 09:38:48
    HAlex1972
    +1
    You must have lots of money! lol ;)
  • CAPISCE HAlex1972 2012/05/11 05:56:19
  • Ronzo gary 2012/05/11 02:09:06
    Ronzo
    Hello Gary, I don't think Mitt is that devoted as a Mormon, heck Marie Osmond said she would rather have food poisoning than support Mitt. I really think Mitt has an ability to balance and streamline our out of control big spending giveaway sweepstakes of a Government. Give him 4 years and if he gets squirrely boot him out. I think 4 years is a plenty anyway.
  • Ronzo gary 2012/05/11 02:22:45
    Ronzo
    Mitt not a hard core Mormon, Marie Osmond says she would rather have food poisoning. When JFK got elected everyone was saying the Catholics were going to take over the USA, it didn't happen, come on we got a possible Muslim in the white house an Anti God, jehovah hater so how could Mitt be worse. I like Ron Paul, I just never did see him of Newt ever having a chance. God Bless America & you and yours.
  • gary Ronzo 2012/05/11 16:23:43
    gary
    +1
    honey he's a devil in a mormon robe.
  • Technot... CAPISCE 2012/05/07 19:44:43
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    You might want to rethink that. Romney now tied to Herzog, banking corruption, and in bed with the Bush clan of corruption as well. Good choice. Nice homework. F-
  • CAPISCE Technot... 2012/05/07 20:36:01
    CAPISCE
    +1
    What we have in office now is a disaster, I'm going to give Romney a chance with my vote. Fool me once you're the fool, fool me twice I'm the Fool. Obama's lies --he himself said " If the economy isn't fixed by the end of my 4 years I should not be reelected"
  • Technot... CAPISCE 2012/05/07 20:40:11
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    Ok, you really need to read this:

Might want to cut this one off at the knees, you have already been fooled.
  • CAPISCE Technot... 2012/05/07 20:42:17
    CAPISCE
    Bottom line is Obama gets an F for his Presidency with me. Not going to vote for him unless something really out of the ordinary happens.
  • Technot... CAPISCE 2012/05/07 20:53:23
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    0bammie is a fraud and usurper, that is a given. Romney is simply a clone of the current mistake.
  • CAPISCE Technot... 2012/05/07 21:17:42
    CAPISCE
    Well mabe but we know for sure what Obama is about, so I will vote for Romney
  • 9th of 9 Technot... 2012/05/07 21:23:38
    9th of 9
    +2
    Shoeweee!!! can't say you didn't try.
  • Technot... 9th of 9 2012/05/08 00:33:27 (edited)
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    It's ok, I have padding in my helmet now.
  • HAlex1972 Technot... 2012/05/13 15:01:42
    HAlex1972
    +1
    Right on.
  • gary 2012/05/07 13:08:47
    gary
    +6
    we the America people will never vote for that mormon cult leader. Vote RON PAUL. We got his back.
  • cindy gary 2012/05/07 15:08:04
    cindy
    You would rather Obama win ???? Thats stupid !
  • gary cindy 2012/05/07 22:55:28
    gary
    +1
    I will hold my head high. When I come out election day. I will not vote for that flip flopper. RP yes, never Romney.
  • HAlex1972 cindy 2012/05/08 10:30:56
    HAlex1972
    +1
    Obama and Romney are the SAME thing.

Typical Romney supporter and their clueless arguments as to why he should be President.

• CAPISCE gary 2012/05/07 20:43:25
    CAPISCE
    I would love for Polygamy marriage get some attention just to see how the Gays/Lesbians would respond.
  • Waldorf 2012/05/07 12:39:53
    Waldorf
    +1
    Many believe the mission is to defeat Obama, whatever it takes. It is no different than voting for John McCain.
  • Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/07 12:20:55
    Torchmanner ~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I, we, know what Paul is. I may vote for Paul in the primaries tomorrow, but I will vote for Mitt in the general election in November if HE gets the nomination. I will NOT cast a vote for third party candidate and put obaaaama in for another four years. Apparently people STILL don't know how important this is, even as their civil rights are disappearing under the NDAA, etc.
  • 9th of 9 Torchma... 2012/05/07 12:34:08
    9th of 9
    +5
    ... that Romney supports.
  • gary 9th of 9 2012/05/07 14:55:17
    gary
    +3
    mittens supporters are pushing him on us. Dot listen to the lies they thow at us.
  • 9th of 9 gary 2012/05/07 14:57:46
    9th of 9
    +4
    Never.
  • cindy gary 2012/05/07 15:25:54
    cindy
    Nobody is pushing anybody, I will vote for whoever wins enough votes to take the nomination , so as to deny Obama another term . That's the game, nothing else , getting him out is the end goal , which is more important than betraying your country just to vote against it by only voting paul
  • gary cindy 2012/05/11 15:21:00
    gary
    +1
    poor girl, you have been lied to and had the truth twisted so much by the GOP. They will say anything to get you to vote for mittens
  • Technot... gary 2012/05/12 04:42:51
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    They will also stoop to scripting the outcome of primaries.
  • cindy 9th of 9 2012/05/07 15:09:12
    cindy
    where's the link for that ? Do you have proof ?
  • 9th of 9 cindy 2012/05/07 15:15:12
    9th of 9
    +3
    Look below this comment.
  • gary cindy 2012/05/12 21:34:50
    gary
    +1
    Romney will and does what ever trick and lie to win this game. He considers it his time. And will stop at Nothing.
  • Dan ☮ R... Torchma... 2012/05/07 13:43:32 (edited)
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +5

Romney would have signed it AS IS.

And considering the fact that the DHS considers you a suspected terrorist for the most common things, like...
    Using Money
    Wearing Blue Jeans
    Owning more that a 7 day supply of food.
    Being an Occupy or Tea Party activists.
    Owning precious metals, like Gold and Silver.
    Owning a gun.
    Missing Fingers.
    And I could go on.

But the point is that if you are just suspected, you could be detained indefinitely (or worse), and the criteria to be suspected is so vague and unrelated to terrorism that anyone in the United States is probably a suspected terrorist.
  • Windy Torchma... 2012/05/07 17:46:21
    Windy
    +3
    And Romney will not change that NDAA or the PATRIOT Act nor any of the unconstitutional, egregious things previous presidents and congress have perpetrated upon the people.
  • 9th of 9 2012/05/07 11:50:11
    I am with you brother!
    9th of 9
    +7
    I'm all in.
    ron paul
  • David L... 9th of 9 2012/05/07 12:09:58
  • 9th of 9 David L... 2012/05/07 12:27:29
    9th of 9
    +5
    What conspiracy's? I know of none.
  • David L... 9th of 9 2012/05/07 14:06:57
    David Lindner
    north american alliance, 911 truthers, the fed is out to get me.....
    his supporters are mostly 2012 believers.
  • 9th of 9 David L... 2012/05/07 14:14:08
    9th of 9
    +4
    -The North American Union is not a Conspiracy. You do know that tax dollars were spent on this legislation, Right?

- While there may be some (not all RP supporters mind you) who believe an inside job happened, Ron Paul does not.

- The Fed?

- 2012?
  • David L... 9th of 9 2012/05/07 14:17:34
    David Lindner
    ok, look up the video where he confesses to 911 truthing, he wants to end the fed so bad, and I have a few paulbot friends that go on all day about 2012, aliens, all that kind of stuff. Mind you, the link below has his top 10 conspiracy theories.

2014/07/23 22:14:54