If you hate what the libs and progressives are doing to our Country,Rave this!!!!!

Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~ 2012/05/16 02:26:28
I sure do!!!!!
You Betcha!
We will take America back!
libs and progressives are  wrecking americalibs and progressives liberals are stupid taking back americaWe will take America back

• olylift Pamela 2012/05/18 21:03:45
    olylift
    +1
    Read my above post to you. Then reshoot yourself in the face.
  • Pamela olylift 2012/05/18 22:32:45
    Pamela
    What makes you such an authoritarian. Oh let me guess, I know you think you are a know it all, like all of you liberals do. Thats why we are in the mess we are in.
  • olylift Pamela 2012/05/18 22:48:12
    olylift
    +1
    We'll get to that in a second. The fact is, you called out my lack of knowing what terms mean. In the end, you had very little idea what I was talking about. I'm not a "liberal" as you deem so. I'm a social liberal (new word for you to go google) and a fiscal conservative.
  • Pamela WinterLynn 2012/05/18 12:51:38
    Pamela
    +2
    Love this!
  • Thisism... WinterLynn 2012/05/18 14:00:50
  • jdemme WinterLynn 2012/05/19 19:20:10
  • Gracie ... jdemme 2012/05/19 06:15:17
    Gracie ~Gun Totin' Gracie~
    Okay Tattoo! tatoo of fansay islamnd
  • Met 2012/05/18 01:18:46
    Met
    +4
    Here's a thought...

Rave this if you realize the republicans are averaging 1 recession a term spent in the white house over the past 30 years, and the democrats are averaging 0 per term.
  • jdemme Met 2012/05/18 01:32:25
    jdemme
    +3
    look at the past 100 years. Republicans have caused two, Democrats one. Republicans have caused the worst two of the three, while the Democrats have only caused stagflation.
  • Pamela jdemme 2012/05/18 12:54:29
    Pamela
    Nope!
  • WinterLynn jdemme 2012/05/18 14:17:45
  • Pamela WinterLynn 2012/05/19 12:26:29
    Pamela
    Great one, love it.
  • stormy rae 2012/05/18 01:14:54
    stormy rae
    only request can we out him when the votes are counted, leaving him in now has me petrified, i would much prefer get rid of him the moment the votes are in, at least removing him then wouldnt result in being executed, but when he loses in nov, he still has 2 months to pull a trick out of the hat, i think we would be better off arresting him the moment the votes are counted
  • Oaces_boss_yo® 2012/05/18 01:13:07
  • Thisism... Oaces_b... 2012/05/18 14:04:23
  • Oaces_b... Thisism... 2012/05/18 14:07:53
  • Biki Oaces_b... 2012/05/18 23:35:15
    Biki
    +1
    I saw a picture on facebook today. It said..."Don't bother trying to reason with liberals, there is no such thing as a jackass whisperer" LOL!!!!
  • Oaces_b... Biki 2012/05/19 22:23:35
  • Pamela Thisism... 2012/05/18 20:55:37
    Pamela
    +1
    That is a lie dummy. The military hates Obama. I know this for a fact.
  • Maci 2012/05/17 23:18:10
  • Brat 2012/05/17 23:11:06
  • Grabitz 2012/05/17 23:02:13
    We will take America back!
    Grabitz
    +2
    I hate what American outsourcing corporations and both sides of government is doing , but I do realize that we are now committed to the NWO without a choice of our own and you are one of the sheepal that believe all this crap or all for it .
  • marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS 2012/05/17 21:45:17
    I sure do!!!!!
    marcuss LIBERALS ARE IDIOTS
    +8
    The progressive liberal scum are destroying the country.
  • WinterLynn marcuss... 2012/05/18 03:16:22
  • Thisism... WinterLynn 2012/05/18 14:08:43
  • Pamela Thisism... 2012/05/18 21:01:44
    Pamela
    You are a freaking idiot. If you don't like this country, then leave. You certainly won't be missed.
  • Pamela marcuss... 2012/05/18 20:57:13
    Pamela
    +1
    They are unfortunately.
  • ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~ 2012/05/17 21:03:53
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
  • Biki 2012/05/17 20:10:02
    Biki
    +6
    I hate that slimy assed SOB!!!!!
  • Oaces_b... Biki 2012/05/18 03:25:09
  • WinterLynn Biki 2012/05/18 14:20:33
  • john Kills 2012/05/17 19:03:55
    I sure do!!!!!
    john Kills
    +3
    Republicans are just as guilty. Look at who voted for extending the patriot act and NDAA.
  • olylift john Kills 2012/05/18 12:06:50
    olylift
    ...Obama?
  • john Kills olylift 2012/05/18 19:37:52
    john Kills
    Congress. Barry hasn't done what he has by himself. Both partys are corrupt.
  • olylift john Kills 2012/05/18 21:04:59
    olylift
    I hate the government too. But Obama signed off both of those.
  • john Kills olylift 2012/05/19 03:49:50
    john Kills
    The problem is, everyone is focused just on barry and ignoring the fact that it's both parties and congress is getting by with murder.
  • olylift john Kills 2012/05/19 06:08:20
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/05/17 18:57:51
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +2
    DIVIDE, BLAME. NAME CALLING PEOPLE LESS INTELLIGENT then THEM WHO DISAGREE WITH THEIR libs and progressives views are villinized !!!!!! Of course I hate what they are doing to our country!!!!!! Turning citizen against citizen !!!!!! Spending our grand children into debt that will last at least 2 generations!!!!!!
  • FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX 2012/05/17 18:27:30
    FAWKES' NOOSE ~ ΔTX
    +6
    Yeah. All those libs do is wreck things.

Joe Conservative gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work as advertised. All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical insurance - now Joe gets it too. He prepares his morning breakfast, bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat packing industry. In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because some crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his body and how much it contained.

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station for his government-subsidiz...

Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to stop industries from polluting our air. He walks to the subway station for his government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a contributor.

Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer pays these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call the union. If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker compensation or unemployment check because some stupid liberal didn't think he should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.

It's noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FDIC because some godless liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the banking system before the Great Depression. Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Joe and the government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over his lifetime. Joe is home from work.

He plans to visit his father this evening at his farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car safety standards. He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the house financed by Farmers' Home Administration because bankers didn't want to make rural loans. The house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.

He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.

Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show. The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are good. He doesn't mention that the beloved Republicans have fought against every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees: "We don't need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I'm a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just like I have."
  • ☆GrayBe... FAWKES'... 2012/05/17 21:09:26
    ☆GrayBear☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +3
    Gosh, Mickey, I didn't know Liberals single-handedly saved America and all Americans...... I.... I.... I've been so wrong...... I feel so ashamed........

2014/04/16 19:13:38