If there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, why do homosexuals need 'pride'?

FanOreilly 2012/06/26 21:40:07
Every year many homosexuals participate in public exhibitions of depravity known as 'gay pride' events.

Normal people find them repulsive but homosexuals, especially male homosexuals enjoy using their disgusting behavior as a weapon against decent people by engaging in public acts of depravity, exhibitionism and generally repellent behavior.

Now the Obama administration is shoving homosexuality down the throats of the U.S. military with the first EVAH gay pride event at the Pentagon.

The Pentagon on Tuesday saluted open gays in the ranks, with a civilian lawyer calling on fellow homosexuals to “stretch a little” and become more visible inside the military in the drive for benefits for same-sex couples.

Read More: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/26/pe...

• FanOreilly 2012/06/26 21:43:20
    FanOreilly
    +20
    Engaging in homosexuality is nothing to be 'proud' of.

If you want to bugger a man, that's your business but don't try and shove it down my throat with your takeover of public streets, coercion in the courts and in government agencies and demands for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES.

You have 'pride' events because deep down you are ashamed that you do not behave like normal people.

This is why normal people don't have 'straight pride' events.

gay pride

• texasred DougE 2012/06/27 22:55:31
    texasred
    +1
    Well, the first time a gay guy hits on a straight one in the military, I'm pretty sure the gay guy will end up getting a "blanket party."
  • DougE texasred 2012/06/28 23:11:49 (edited)
    DougE
    +2
    I don't think so red. For one thing, we've created a situation where any perceived inequality or agression towards a person who's gay will be considered a hate crime. A new form of affirmative action. And even though I detest homosexual behavior, I don't detest homosexuals, and there's only a small group of misguided folks like the NeoNazi's that persecute fellow human beings like that.
  • texasred DougE 2012/06/29 07:33:09 (edited)
    texasred
    +1
    You're right about the situation that has been created. But I can't imagine any soldier putting up with being hit on. And hopefully that doesn't happen.

I have gay and lesbian friends, so I definitely don't detest homosexuals. I just prefer they keep their sexual preferences to themselves... and thank God the friends I have are respectful of that.
  • Marie texasred 2012/06/29 15:43:45
    Marie
    +2
    Shouldn' we all??
  • texasred Marie 2012/06/30 03:10:49
    texasred
    +1
    What? Be respectful about keeping sexual preferences to yourself? If that's it... without a doubt. Now... we need to encourage gay activists to do exactly that.
  • Marie texasred 2012/06/30 15:41:14
    Marie
    +2
    We need to keep freedom alive!
  • Jaroslav Dantes 2012/06/26 22:46:22
    Jaroslav Dantes
    +6
    It is true, I'm gay, but pride is destroying their own behavior. They forget that homosexuality is not an expression for the entire nation as the first place, but make clear the variance in the standard of culture and respect equal to the literate. What they do on the street is too much.
  • Wyzard 2012/06/26 22:43:54
    Wyzard
    +6
    they need pride because they know what they do is wrong in the eyes of God!
  • Marie Wyzard 2012/06/27 21:19:41
    Marie
    +1
    Only God should judge!
  • Wyzard Marie 2012/06/28 02:23:55
    Wyzard
    +1
    read the bible, God has made his judgement there already
  • WBC_Sux Wyzard 2012/10/25 16:53:02
    WBC_Sux
    +1
    1: Build time machine (Tardis or Delorean, whichever your preference)

2: Go back to 1967 and either kill or convince Mildred Delores Jeter to fall in love with someone else than Richard Perry Loving.

3: Close the "Pandora's Box" and thus take away the best ground gays have for demanding marriage.

4: Create Proposition 9 and begin taking marriage rights away from atheists, non-christians and the infertile, because marriage is only for people who believe in God and can procreate!

http://www.npr.org/templates/...

LvV
    PANDORA'S BOX, THESE GUYS OPENED IT.

"Surrounded as I am now by wonderful children and grandchildren, not a day goes by that I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to marry, and how much it meant to me to have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the "wrong kind of person" for me to marry. I believe all Americans, no matter their race, no matter their sex, no matter their sexual orientation, should have that same freedom to marry. Government has no business imposing some people's religious beliefs over others. Especially if it denies people's civil rights."
  • woodstock 2012/06/26 22:41:59
    woodstock
    +4
    Yes and Yes......It goes against why a woman and man were created in the first place and that was to procreate. There are few orgamism such as a worm that has two sex organs and does not need another worm to create another worm. So homosexuals miss one important link in evolution since the beginning of time and that is they can not and will never be able to reproduce another human being. Why does one man in a homosexual partnership have to play the part of woman and try to act like a woman and I might say do a very poor job of it. Why does a woman who plays a part of man have to buy man parts to act like she is a man. To most people they act odd and are somewhat of a side show when you view them from a distance. If you want to be a homo them that is your business. If you want to shove it in my face them it becomes my business. I don't have to accept you and you don't have to accept me. The only word I can think of is a tolerance. As far as the government goes all you are is vote. A punch in the old vote for me card. To them you are the waste in the paper that fall's in the waste basket. Think about it the only people that care about you is the people that know who you are.
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/26 22:40:44 (edited)
  • Deep007 2012/06/26 22:37:47
    Deep007
    +6
    Well...one must defend their programmed insanity by circuity. The Left demands such tactics
  • ladyjane 2012/06/26 22:34:38
    ladyjane
    +9
    These people are just plain gross... Why do they think anyone wants to see them without their clothes? ... It makes me sick just to look at the pictures in this article...Is this what they are teaching the children in school is a normal way of life?
  • Marie ladyjane 2012/06/30 15:48:13 (edited)
    Marie
    +1
    Beauty pageants for children What is normal?
  • ladyjane Marie 2012/07/01 19:35:06
    ladyjane
    +1
    What's your point?
  • firebird 2012/06/26 22:34:27 (edited)
    firebird
    +5
    Pride? looks to me like they are just needing recognition and respect. They are screaming out for attention and approval and with these acts they are going to get.. NEGATIVE attention.
    I say LET the gays have their relationships and their respect. ITS them and them only that will have to be answering for it in the long run.... If not now then for sure LATER.........
  • Marie firebird 2012/06/27 21:21:41 (edited)
    Marie
    +1
    Or maybe the ones that will answer are those who judge!
  • Doc 2012/06/26 22:30:32
    Doc
    +6
    It's not about being gay, it's about getting straights to accept them.
    The plan is to make the shocking commonplace.
    And if that doesn't work, special laws that are uneeded.
  • dustin.oubre 2012/06/26 22:25:22
    dustin.oubre
    +7
    Honestly, I believe the first few pride events made sense, they were actual riots in the street, which caused people to do research into the discrimination and what caused the backlash. However, the actual parades today make no sense. As a gay man myself, I don't get them. They serve no purpose other than to disgust or push away people who may have initially thought of supporting the cause of marriage equality. Plus, the parades themselves do nothing. they're just parades. Anyone who actually wants to support marriage equality will not be swayed by the dancing in the streets, but instead by the young men and women who are simply handing out fliers for social gatherings for rational discussions, or by the people who inform others about how wrong the discrimination is.

Anyway, about having 'pride.' I actually do get this. In order for people to understand we are not terrible sex-crazed lunatics as the 70s and 80s made us look, we have to show we are no different than any heterosexual citizen, that way people will know being gay does not effect a person's natural behavior or lifestyle. Obviously, these parades are undermining that hard work, so I do wish these parades would stop. Anyway, as any rational, logical person(heterosexual or homosexual) would tell you, it doesn't matter who you love.
  • Deep007 dustin.... 2012/06/26 22:54:31
  • dustin.... Deep007 2012/06/26 23:03:05
    dustin.oubre
    +6
    Sir, do not comment with such moronic statements. If you don't like the lgbt community, that's fine. But don't you dare act like other people's lives are all part of some idiotic conspiracy about being sold lies. Oh, and the reason drug use, alcoholism, etc is high in the lgbt community is mainly due to discrimination set upon them, usually by people like you, who clearly have no sympathy. Do me a favor and don't reply to this, for I do not wish to see what asinine response you pull out your ass.
  • Deep007 dustin.... 2012/06/26 23:25:48
    Deep007
    Sorry CHUMP..,more irrational emotional thinking...nothing in my post says i "don't like the lgbt community, " tsk tsk...
    but yer insistence of such only proves me RIGHT
  • dustin.... Deep007 2012/06/26 23:32:35
    dustin.oubre
    +4
    Look, buddy, I was being nice. I was asking politely for you to not respond to me. I was asking because you were coming off as a jerk who cared not for the lgbt community, and you still come off as that kind of person. And of course I'm emotional, this is my life. I am gay, so talking about the gay community is pertaining to me. And you claim that the reasons the lgbt community has a high rate of drug abuse, alcoholism, etc is due to the lgbt community itself. Please, do not comment again.
  • Deep007 dustin.... 2012/06/27 04:42:13
    Deep007
    You can't be nice when the hate that binds and tortures you won't give you rest...
    and yer not Gay..just a fool pretending to be,,,and ya relationship abuse is sky HIGH in the community..especially on the Lesbian side... it seems that gay men don't have the balls to be as physical as gay women are...heh heh heh...ain't that a BITCH.
    and OH YES...i am disseminating the information about ot all..thnx for giving me the forum to do so through your replies to me...
    :) if they made this any easier it wouldn't be fun anymore
  • dustin.... Deep007 2012/06/27 15:37:38
    dustin.oubre
    +2
    You know, I would go into an extensive, long story about my journey through my younger teen years in discovering my sexuality, but you're an idiot. I'm gay, and that's all you need to know. I'm not pretending to be. I'm not lying to myself. It's who I am. And the only hate I feel is for people like you who pretend to know anything, when it's painfully obvious they're just pulling things out their asses. Also, domestic abuse happens everywhere, the lgbt community is no different. Some people are jerks who like to hurt others, including the people they claim to love. And really? Saying gay men not committing abuse means they're weak? How is not wanting to hurt someone mean you're weak? Sounds like you have a few issues. One last thing, your 'information' is meaningless. You think you know me and my culture, but you don't. I really don't want you to respond, but it seems you're going to no matter how much I ask otherwise, so go ahead and have fun.
  • Carl Me... Deep007 2014/05/10 15:48:43
    Carl Merritt
    What a stupid and ignorant person you are!
  • Turings... dustin.... 2012/06/26 23:01:42
    TuringsChild
    +4
    It's a real shame that our culture equates love and sex. They're NOT at all the same thing.
  • dustin.... Turings... 2012/06/26 23:12:18
    dustin.oubre
    +3
    Yes, you're right, love and sex are not the same thing, and our culture seems to think they are. However, if that's some way of saying gays and lesbians do not feel love, then please do not respond to what I'm about to say.

If what you said was meant to be a jab at the lgbt community, then screw you. Yes, some people in the community are, for lack of a better term, sluts who will sleep with anyone. But you know what? Heterosexual people do that as well. It's just more known about the gays since the media usually only shows the bad side of anything. If they actually did research, they'd find those sluts are not a majority of the gay community, and most people are in monogamous, loving relationships. So, please, go away and never respond.
  • rightside 2012/06/26 22:22:30
    rightside
    +2
    What would happen if everyone that committed a sin, had a parade for it?
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/06/26 22:13:23
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    You need pride even if it false sense of pride.
  • TuringsChild 2012/06/26 22:12:32
    TuringsChild
    +2
    They're simply emulating their 'father', who first fell to the sin of Pride.

http://savecalifornia.com/not...
  • Tuna 2012/06/26 22:11:38
    Tuna
    +5
    Two gay blades walking down the street holding hands when there on the sidewalk was a dog licking his genitals. The one gay blade says, "boy I wish I could do that": his friend said "I think you better pet him first". Hey O'Reilly you opened Pandora's box; the gays will jump all over this one when they get the prompt.
    dog licking his genitals
  • RastaFan Tuna 2012/06/26 23:14:36
    RastaFan
    +1
    Lol ... good one.
  • Tuna RastaFan 2012/06/27 14:47:23
    Tuna
    +1
    Kind of an oldie but goodie.
  • Marie Tuna 2012/06/27 21:25:07
    Marie
    +1
    Not just Gays, but those of us who feel only God will judge! Let Him without Sin cast the first stone!
  • Tuna Marie 2012/06/28 17:59:25
    Tuna
    +1
    Nowhere does the bible say that homosexuality is a sin; it's not in there. It says it is an abomination, which means filth and contrary to nature. God is the judge, all but one sin can be blotted out apon repentance.
  • Mr. T 2012/06/26 22:07:15
    Mr. T
    +9
    Yeah...those photos are "normal". If Obama had a son I am sure he would look like that.
  • Jarosla... Mr. T 2012/06/26 22:58:40
    Jaroslav Dantes
    +2
    this is funy

2014/09/21 22:21:05