If there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, why do homosexuals need 'pride'?

FanOreilly 2012/06/26 21:40:07
Every year many homosexuals participate in public exhibitions of depravity known as 'gay pride' events.

Normal people find them repulsive but homosexuals, especially male homosexuals enjoy using their disgusting behavior as a weapon against decent people by engaging in public acts of depravity, exhibitionism and generally repellent behavior.

Now the Obama administration is shoving homosexuality down the throats of the U.S. military with the first EVAH gay pride event at the Pentagon.

The Pentagon on Tuesday saluted open gays in the ranks, with a civilian lawyer calling on fellow homosexuals to “stretch a little” and become more visible inside the military in the drive for benefits for same-sex couples.

Read More: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/26/pe...

• FanOreilly 2012/06/26 21:43:20
    FanOreilly
    +20
    Engaging in homosexuality is nothing to be 'proud' of.

If you want to bugger a man, that's your business but don't try and shove it down my throat with your takeover of public streets, coercion in the courts and in government agencies and demands for SPECIAL PRIVILEGES.

You have 'pride' events because deep down you are ashamed that you do not behave like normal people.

This is why normal people don't have 'straight pride' events.

gay pride

• ☠ Live ... James 2012/06/27 02:55:26 (edited)
  • James ☠ Live ... 2012/06/27 02:58:19
    James
    +3
    Yeah that's original....

How about the fact that we're ALL unique and we don't really need to have a day to celebrate something for what we have no choice on our own?
  • FanOreilly ☠ Live ... 2012/06/27 18:50:56
    FanOreilly
    +2
    Bigotry and hatred every day for white, straight Christians in university acceptance, government benefits and special hiring in large corporations.

We have institutionalized racism called 'affirmative action'. We live literally in the Jim Crow laws and the victims are white straight Christian males.

But so long as they do it in the name of 'social justice' then you can be as bigotted as you like.
  • ☠ Live ... FanOreilly 2012/06/27 23:20:21 (edited)
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Don't compare your "struggle" to REAL struggles. Seriously? We're living under Jim Crow laws? Affirmative action is bad, but comparing it to Jim Crow laws is just ignorant.
  • Herbtheman FanOreilly 2012/06/28 01:31:05
    Herbtheman
    +1
    you are right on the money the deck is staked against us white straight christians.
  • Marie FanOreilly 2012/07/01 16:57:45
    Marie
    +1
    Boo Hoo!
  • Marie James 2012/06/27 21:06:37
    Marie
    +1
    What is a perfectly normal human being- I have never met this person, and I am pretty old!
  • James Marie 2012/06/28 01:00:17
    James
    +2
    I had to use the term figuratively. In reality, we're all unique. However if the rest of the world could care less how unique we are regardless of how much we flaunt it, shouldn't that tell you something? I don't care if someone's gay. I really don't. It's none of my business. What gets me is when people try and make it my business....
  • FanOreilly ☠ Live ... 2012/06/27 18:49:23 (edited)
    FanOreilly
    +2
    Mardi Gras may have started as a Christian tradition but I assure you it is not a religious celebration so your point is moot.
  • Marie FanOreilly 2012/06/27 21:11:30
    Marie
    +1
    I think it is just the opposite, but what difference does it make? Eve of all Saints Day Eve of All Saints Day!!!
  • DougE 2012/06/26 23:40:42
    DougE
    +6
    good point Fan"O". I've maintained for years it's an attempt to feel normal and force acceptence.
  • Fred DougE 2012/06/27 00:27:14
    Fred
    +4
    So is Blacknpride an attempt to feel normal?
  • DougE Fred 2012/06/27 13:02:48 (edited)
    DougE
    +2
    in a sense yes but my answer is very complex. There's a huge defference between racism and an immoral movement that's forcing itself on people. LGBT are using the same concepts to force acceptance.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/06/26 23:36:53
    Christopher Kirchen
    +3
    Good question; an equally good one is why do they DESERVE pride?
  • Marie Christo... 2012/06/27 21:12:23
    Marie
    +1
    Why does anyone?
  • nverumind 2012/06/26 23:13:43
    nverumind
    +8
    i dont see straight people having parades or a month dedicated to straight pride. Do what you gotta do to feel special.
    ~~NEWS FLASH~~...No One Cares who you sleep with, until you start throwing it around in everyone's face and forcing them to take notice of it.
    serious eye roll
  • No nonsense NanC...don't BS... 2012/06/26 23:13:41
    No nonsense NanC...don't BS me!
    +6
    Liberal politicians promote gay pride for votes...... pure and simple.
  • Of Thee I Sing... 2012/06/26 23:08:14
    Of Thee I Sing...
    +3
    Because they are evil and want to show everyone how evil they are and rub it in the faces of the onlookers.
  • Lord Emperor Kami Guro Bage... 2012/06/26 23:08:05
  • RastaFan 2012/06/26 23:08:01
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/06/26 23:01:48
    Yankee Traveler
    +3
    Why doe is have to be politicized to further their agenda? Why does the sick,deviant and the disgusting ways of these wretched people constantly have to be forced upon us? If this were all natural we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  • texasred 2012/06/26 22:57:53
    texasred
    +9
    One of the things Gays said about being able to serve openly in the military was they just wanted to be treated the same as everyone else and serve quietly. Of course we all knew that there are always those that want to rub their homosexuality in our faces. I've never seen a heterosexual jump onto their their spouse like this idiot did:
    gay marine kisses lover

I'm sorry, there's no "pride" involved in acting like that. They're not happy with being treated like everyone else... they want to be treated as really special people. Being Gay doesn't make someone special... it just makes them different.
  • DougE texasred 2012/06/27 13:06:51
    DougE
    +2
    yeah, and what a spectacle they are making of this. As a military guy, I'm furious over this mainly because hetrosexuals are not treated the same. A male and female soldier cannot live together in the barracks because we're of opposite genders, but now gay soldiers can. And I really don't care to shower with homosexuals, just like I don't care to shower with ugly women.
  • Marie DougE 2012/06/27 21:14:57 (edited)
    Marie
    +1
    Gay soldier is a heroMany Gay soldiers have died for this country!
  • DougE Marie 2012/06/28 23:08:37
    DougE
    +1
    Thank you for an un-definable claim and useless platitude.
  • texasred DougE 2012/06/27 22:55:31
    texasred
    +1
    Well, the first time a gay guy hits on a straight one in the military, I'm pretty sure the gay guy will end up getting a "blanket party."
  • DougE texasred 2012/06/28 23:11:49 (edited)
    DougE
    +2
    I don't think so red. For one thing, we've created a situation where any perceived inequality or agression towards a person who's gay will be considered a hate crime. A new form of affirmative action. And even though I detest homosexual behavior, I don't detest homosexuals, and there's only a small group of misguided folks like the NeoNazi's that persecute fellow human beings like that.
  • texasred DougE 2012/06/29 07:33:09 (edited)
    texasred
    +1
    You're right about the situation that has been created. But I can't imagine any soldier putting up with being hit on. And hopefully that doesn't happen.

I have gay and lesbian friends, so I definitely don't detest homosexuals. I just prefer they keep their sexual preferences to themselves... and thank God the friends I have are respectful of that.
  • Marie texasred 2012/06/29 15:43:45
    Marie
    +2
    Shouldn' we all??
  • texasred Marie 2012/06/30 03:10:49
    texasred
    +1
    What? Be respectful about keeping sexual preferences to yourself? If that's it... without a doubt. Now... we need to encourage gay activists to do exactly that.
  • Marie texasred 2012/06/30 15:41:14
    Marie
    +2
    We need to keep freedom alive!
  • Jaroslav Dantes 2012/06/26 22:46:22
    Jaroslav Dantes
    +6
    It is true, I'm gay, but pride is destroying their own behavior. They forget that homosexuality is not an expression for the entire nation as the first place, but make clear the variance in the standard of culture and respect equal to the literate. What they do on the street is too much.
  • Wyzard 2012/06/26 22:43:54
    Wyzard
    +6
    they need pride because they know what they do is wrong in the eyes of God!
  • Marie Wyzard 2012/06/27 21:19:41
    Marie
    +1
    Only God should judge!
  • Wyzard Marie 2012/06/28 02:23:55
    Wyzard
    +1
    read the bible, God has made his judgement there already
  • WBC_Sux Wyzard 2012/10/25 16:53:02
    WBC_Sux
    +1
    1: Build time machine (Tardis or Delorean, whichever your preference)

2: Go back to 1967 and either kill or convince Mildred Delores Jeter to fall in love with someone else than Richard Perry Loving.

3: Close the "Pandora's Box" and thus take away the best ground gays have for demanding marriage.

4: Create Proposition 9 and begin taking marriage rights away from atheists, non-christians and the infertile, because marriage is only for people who believe in God and can procreate!

http://www.npr.org/templates/...

LvV
    PANDORA'S BOX, THESE GUYS OPENED IT.

"Surrounded as I am now by wonderful children and grandchildren, not a day goes by that I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to marry, and how much it meant to me to have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the "wrong kind of person" for me to marry. I believe all Americans, no matter their race, no matter their sex, no matter their sexual orientation, should have that same freedom to marry. Government has no business imposing some people's religious beliefs over others. Especially if it denies people's civil rights."
  • woodstock 2012/06/26 22:41:59
    woodstock
    +4
    Yes and Yes......It goes against why a woman and man were created in the first place and that was to procreate. There are few orgamism such as a worm that has two sex organs and does not need another worm to create another worm. So homosexuals miss one important link in evolution since the beginning of time and that is they can not and will never be able to reproduce another human being. Why does one man in a homosexual partnership have to play the part of woman and try to act like a woman and I might say do a very poor job of it. Why does a woman who plays a part of man have to buy man parts to act like she is a man. To most people they act odd and are somewhat of a side show when you view them from a distance. If you want to be a homo them that is your business. If you want to shove it in my face them it becomes my business. I don't have to accept you and you don't have to accept me. The only word I can think of is a tolerance. As far as the government goes all you are is vote. A punch in the old vote for me card. To them you are the waste in the paper that fall's in the waste basket. Think about it the only people that care about you is the people that know who you are.
  • Red_Horse 2012/06/26 22:40:44 (edited)
  • Deep007 2012/06/26 22:37:47
    Deep007
    +6
    Well...one must defend their programmed insanity by circuity. The Left demands such tactics
  • ladyjane 2012/06/26 22:34:38
    ladyjane
    +9
    These people are just plain gross... Why do they think anyone wants to see them without their clothes? ... It makes me sick just to look at the pictures in this article...Is this what they are teaching the children in school is a normal way of life?

2014/10/31 01:32:16