If The USA Is Going Broke, Why Does Obama Keep Giving Money To Other Countries?

micheleT BN-O 2011/04/26 15:20:19
Related Topics: Congress, Obama, USA
Why is he doing this? Obama made an executive order which allows him to decide where the money goes. In fact he can overrule congress many times. Obama has used executive order 13566 for this.
Why isn't he using money to help people here instead of giving it to other countries? Is there a reason he wants other countries to have more mone

• CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/04/26 15:42:53 (edited)
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +21
    What is really demeaning to me is that we can't drill in our own country yet BHO is giving billions of dollars of our money to other countries to do the exact same frigging thing! Loans and investments he calls them. Likely NEVER to be paid back. Ever.

Is this a screwed up country and leadership or what?

exact frigging loans investments calls paid screwed country leadership obama to drill in foreign countries

• Stonecipher 2011/04/26 16:19:58
    Stonecipher
    +6
    He wants USA to be a 3rd world and he doesn't give a darn!
  • Dagon 2011/04/26 16:19:30
  • Col.TJefferson1775 2011/04/26 16:15:11
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +16
    Why isn't he using money to help people here instead of giving it to other countries?----NOT PART OF HIS AGENDA!!

And UNLESS WE the PEOPLE push to get rid of the DISASTER in our white house BEFORE 2012 things will get progressively worse. Call for a RECALL or IMPEACHMENT time to force CONGRESS to do what WE pay them for OR get rid of them to!

Photobucket
  • Lanikai Col.TJe... 2011/04/26 18:36:37
    +3
    Many of us are trying, I promise we are trying. We have a complicit CONgress. THEY are in on this sham.
  • Col.TJe... Lanikai 2011/04/26 18:56:10
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +4
    ARTICLE II SECTION 4 U.S.CONSTITUTION
    Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The last word is--Misdemeanors....the FIRST part includes ALL in DC.

CITIZEN ARREST------

In the most crime ridden spot in the country, our nation's capitol, District of Columbia Law 23- 582(b) reads as follows:

(b) A private person may arrest another -

(1) who he has probable cause to believe is committing in his presence -

(A) a felony, or

(B) an offense enumerated in section 23-581 (a)(2); or

(2) in aid of a law enforcement officer or special policeman, or other person authorized by law to make an arrest.

(c) Any person making an arrest pursuant to this section shall deliver the person arrested to a law enforcement officer without unreasonable delay. (July 29, 1970, 84 Stat. 630, Pub. L. 91-358, Title II, § 210(a); 1973 Ed., § 23-582; Apr. 30, 1988, D.C. Law 7-104, § 7(e), 35 DCR 147.)
  • Lanikai Col.TJe... 2011/04/26 19:08:09
    +2
    Great, let's get it done. We have to get some judges or congress to FOLLOW the LAW.
  • Col.TJe... Lanikai 2011/04/26 20:07:53
    Col.TJefferson1775
    +2
    Don't need any stinking judge to place anyone under arrest..just need enough people handy to keep the (armed guards) Congressional security at bay. OR ARREST them to for "CONTRIBUTING: ...as to the warrant WE can type it up based on form and attest to the charges contained within.
    Hummm WILL have to talk to a friend who is a LAW and CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROF at Northwestern to find out if "RICO" could apply.
  • RichJ 2011/04/26 16:11:08
    RichJ
    +10
    I really would like to think that he is just inept. Sadly, I think the former president filled that roll. But, this president is succeeding at destroying the US economy, re-writing procedures and legislation that works around the Constitution and congressional controls. He has clearly stated that the Constitution (and some of his minions have said that evangelical Christians) are objects to progress. No, he is not inept. He is the picture of treason. He has an army of deceived, mindless-minions who think that the government will save them by taxing the rich and supporting them.
  • michele... RichJ 2011/04/26 16:26:30
    micheleT BN-O
    +2
    What you have said is I think is, exactly correct. Thank you for that answer. Many do not see the truth, but you do.
  • Scooter 2011/04/26 16:00:46
    Scooter
    +13
    Because he is trying to tear our country apart!!!
  • Tom 2011/04/26 15:54:53
    Tom
    +4
    He does not believe we are going broke.
  • RogerRover Tom 2011/04/26 17:03:30
    RogerRover
    +2
    Fast enough.
  • Tom RogerRover 2011/04/26 17:07:32
    Tom
    I don't think he gets it. I think he truly believes we can spend ourself out of the problem. Just throw more $$$ at it and we can tame it or solve it.
  • RogerRover Tom 2011/04/26 17:21:19
    RogerRover
    +4
    I'm afraid he believes the road to a complete makeover...is a complete meltdown...and a
    subsequent 'transformation' in a purer socialistic model. Too much evidence points to this.
    I could excuse INEPTNESS, IGNORANCE or INEXPERIENCE, but it's not that.
    He is cunning, methodical and determined. All that's happening is NOT accidental.
    I personally equate this to TREASON.
  • Tom RogerRover 2011/04/26 17:26:46
    Tom
    +3
    I can see your point, and I agree with it to some point. I do not think he really understands $h*t, rather he is being told what to do or not do. He is a puppet and just along for the ride and fame as he sees it. Arrogant individual.
  • RogerRover Tom 2011/04/26 17:47:18
    RogerRover
    +2
    He himself has some very, very serious communist tendencies. From parents, mentors (Frank Marshall Davis, from pre-teens on)...from Black Liberation theology (Marxist) for twenty years before Senate run. Study his czars (very left-leaning bunch) Yes, he IS a puppet to the likes of GEORGE SOROS, who is probably THE most dangerous man on the planet. Do some homework. You will be disgustingly enlightened.
  • Steve J~PWCM~JLA 2011/04/26 15:48:38
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +7
    Because he doesn't know that money

• beachbum 2011/04/26 15:48:36
    beachbum
    +9
    Because he's doesn't know anything but spend?
  • Jesse Kimmel-Freeman 2011/04/26 15:48:31
    Jesse Kimmel-Freeman
    +2
    Perhaps because we owe so many other countries?
  • RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET 2011/04/26 15:44:35
    RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET
    +4
    Because the US is still better off than many other countries.
  • patriot 2011/04/26 15:43:26
    patriot
    +14
    He wants the country to collapse so the people will scream "SAVE US" and then he will bring in the marxist regime that has all the framework in place as we speak.
  • Kane Fernau 2011/04/26 15:43:06
    Kane Fernau
    +14
    Redistribution of wealth
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +21

• Steve J... CUDDLY ... 2011/04/26 15:46:23
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    Now, that I can agree with.
  • Lanikai CUDDLY ... 2011/04/26 18:38:07
    +4
    And when gas went up under Bush, it was a media Bush hate fest. WHY is obie getting a pass.
  • CUDDLY ... Lanikai 2011/04/26 20:54:35
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    You tell me ............ the media silence is deafening.
  • BT CUDDLY ... 2011/04/27 01:57:08 (edited)
    BT
    +1
    It would be nice to think that the POTUS is powerful enough to set gas prices. But this is a global market we're all living in. Gas prices are outrageous all over the world. They're actually higher in Canada, and that makes me wish we could blame Obama.
    Lending out of a 13 figure deficit is a bit zany though, I'll give you that!

If anyone, I'd blame Al Quaeda about oil prices... Check out: http://www.wtrg.com/prices.htm
    They wanted to create an economic crisis, and it looks like they may have succeeded. :(
  • CUDDLY ... BT 2011/04/27 01:59:59
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +3
    Well, the potus is powerful enough to lift the domestic drilling ban for the USA, and he certainly hasn't done that. And a lot of people are wondering what his real true intentions are. Do you?
  • BT CUDDLY ... 2011/04/27 02:13:28
    BT
    +1
    I edited my above comment to include some info on oil prices, which did go up a lot in the gap in your infographic. The recession brought them down.
    I'm not an economist or anything, so I'm not apprised of the entire complexity of the global oil market. But I would say that I was a bit miffed when gas broke $1 per liter here, and even more that it's $1.37/liter today! That's about $60 a tank:(
    Certainly rockefeller would be dancing in his tomb knowing how fantastically rich his ancestors are now.
    As for Obama, I'm not too sure about his relation to big oil. It seems every POTUS has had their hand in the barrel at some point. It's really a matter of investigating what he would stand to gain from increasing oil prices.
    Maybe his ban on off-shore drilling is all about the gulf horizon, maybe it's not. I really don't know his mind.

But I would think that he's not the one becoming fantastically rich from all of this. Didn't that Bin Laden guy have family in the oil business?

Follow the money, that's what I'd think.
  • dominic... CUDDLY ... 2012/07/14 00:13:47
    dominic garcia
    +1
    He wants his muslim nations to get all the benefits, being they are the ones who funded his education. He is indebted to them. Remember he was a foreign student and there are great benefits for muslim students. They get everything paid including room and board. He was also receiving large amounts of money for his presidential campaign in 2008. Obama doesn't want to create more jobs in America, he has been busy spending our money in other countries and it's going to get worse, because now those democrat dingbats have the blank checks that they will be getting with Obamacare.
  • teaputts BT 2011/04/28 00:29:39
    teaputts
    You are right, in that the POTUS does not set the price of gas. However his policies help determine the price of gas, as does the tax on it. By closing down drilling, allowing the dollar to become devalued, and reckless spending, he has set the ball rolling. He stated he thought $7 per gallon was reasonable, during his campaign. I believe that is his stated goal.
  • BT teaputts 2011/04/28 03:09:35
    BT
    I don't get what he has to gain from $7 gallon gasoline. That price would only further devalue your currency; effectively increasing your debt even more. I highly doubt he and his multitude of advisors are that stupid.
    Oil is traded on the global market. So low production in one area brings speculators who bid on the futures of that market. Since th entire Arab world seems to be in th midst of a revolution. And these are the principle oil exporters, the speculators only naturally drive the price up.
    Unless Obama was the masked tweeter who started the revolution in Tunisia, I don't think it's fair to hold him or any other western leader culpable. Even if we are all over in Libya helping the rebels, that wasn't Obama or Clinton's call - it was the French.
  • seadog6... CUDDLY ... 2011/04/27 04:49:02
  • THE REV CUDDLY ... 2011/04/27 18:34:25 (edited)
    THE REV
    +1
    Why don't we try this measure on for size, what happens when those countries start running out of oil? Who will have oil when that happens. It isn't Obama driving up prices it is Speculators, hired and paid for by Oil Companies, as well now the Koch brothers.
    There is turmoil in the middle east and it is affecting the gas prices, why because it COULD disrupt production, but it hasn't so far anyway, speculators are like weather man they make allot of money guessing.

Funny thing is, I live in Wisconsin and guess where our oil / gas comes from Canada from peat bogs... So you tell me why we are paying the same for gas, because some dumbass decided that it wasn't fair if another country produced oil they couldn't charge less. the same in Wisconsin there is a law that says one company which gets gas from over seas, and the other from Canada where its cheaper, they have to charge the same price and cannot under cut the other with lower prices. Its a EFFN scam job every way you look at it and it is the American Citizens who get bent over...

The current oil reserves known in America, can sustain our country for 10 years at current levels, that would be 10 years of us not living in the stone age because people refuse to accept coming up with alternative fuels. For christ sake we use corn fuel when the world knows Soy Beans work better, why because of the farmers and corn market. Its about people getting rich plain and simple.
  • CUDDLY ... THE REV 2011/04/27 18:36:49
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    I was with you until you mentioned those EVIL Koch Brothers.
  • John "BN 0" 2011/04/26 15:41:43
    John   "BN 0"
    +11
    Because he has no idea what it takes to run a country. He is not a leader and has no business in office. He is the biggest embarrassment ever to the USA.
    +3
    we owe China 40 million
  • RogerRover Sister ... 2011/04/26 15:53:48
    RogerRover
    +6
    Check it out, Jean. I believe They hold over 900 Billion (with a b) of our debt.
  • txmoni7 2011/04/26 15:38:31
    txmoni7
    +13
    Hi Michelle T - welcome back. You and your post were missed!

I would have to say - BO is doing this because he hates the USA and Capitalism. He wants to make us a Socialist government.
  • michele... txmoni7 2011/04/26 16:05:35
    micheleT BN-O
    +4
    Thank you, doing my best!

2014/11/23 02:16:22