If The USA Is Going Broke, Why Does Obama Keep Giving Money To Other Countries?

micheleT BN-O 2011/04/26 15:20:19
Related Topics: Congress, Obama, USA
Why is he doing this? Obama made an executive order which allows him to decide where the money goes. In fact he can overrule congress many times. Obama has used executive order 13566 for this.
Why isn't he using money to help people here instead of giving it to other countries? Is there a reason he wants other countries to have more mone

• CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY 2011/04/26 15:42:53 (edited)
    CUDDLY BUT STILL CRABBY
    +21
    What is really demeaning to me is that we can't drill in our own country yet BHO is giving billions of dollars of our money to other countries to do the exact same frigging thing! Loans and investments he calls them. Likely NEVER to be paid back. Ever.

Is this a screwed up country and leadership or what?

exact frigging loans investments calls paid screwed country leadership obama to drill in foreign countries

• Lanikai 2011/04/26 18:34:08
    +6
    Well, he cannot break the back of the US if he helps OUR people now, can he?
  • jasmine1 2011/04/26 18:28:02
    jasmine1
    +6
    Because he is an idiot!
  • Teancum79 2011/04/26 18:14:45
    Teancum79
    +3
    He is not alone, but if "they" can destroy the economy then we will sell our rights for food water and DVDs. We become serfs and they become kings (not this 2/3rds of the way stuff we have now).
  • LadyBGood Teancum79 2011/04/26 19:38:24
    LadyBGood
    +2
    NOT our DVDs! Anything but that!
  • God ble... LadyBGood 2011/04/26 20:49:22
  • MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥ 2011/04/26 18:05:10
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +4
    After QE 1 and 2 it doesn't really matter our money is WORTHLESS.

• michele... MAMMY51... 2011/04/26 18:17:42
    micheleT BN-O
    +1
    Loved that! Why doesn't the government know we should never ever print extra dollars? That has been done before, and it was the worst thing the government has done to control the economy.
  • bill michele... 2011/04/26 18:38:18
    bill
    +2
    They know that, and that's why they're doing it. Their goal is to break the back of Capitalism.
  • MAMMY51... michele... 2011/04/26 19:01:48
    MAMMY51♥POTL~PWCM~JLA♥
    +1
    They do know that is their goal.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/c...
  • thegaln... michele... 2011/04/26 19:38:59
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    We should know from history. Germany did it and it worked, the dictator got to take power.
  • God ble... thegaln... 2011/04/26 20:53:02
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    I doubt factual history is being taught in most American public schools any longer .. judging by some of what my little sister has learned....
  • thegaln... God ble... 2011/04/27 04:40:53
    thegalnextdoor
    based on how we had to reteach our kids 9 years ago, I doubt it too. Some have said it's all part of the plan to move the agenda ahead... keep a big block of voters ignorant and feed on their wants....
  • AL MAMMY51... 2011/04/26 21:44:35
    AL
    +1
    I think he just needs a little more stimulus is all? LMAO!
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2011/04/26 18:01:44
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    If anyone truly wants to see what is going on "by plan" read this, it is the most accurate evidences in order to see the whole picture. If we as humans/Americans want to know it, they should look at this. This is one thing that those controlling it all do not want us to see or go against as a group. This effects everyone last one of us.
    http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/
  • thegaln... momma-o... 2011/04/26 19:43:52
    thegalnextdoor
    +2
    I heard an interesting Bible teaching yesterday on the way to work and as I pondered it I had to admit it's so true. I wondered why I hadn't seen such so clearly before. G-d raised up a little known group called the Chaldeans in six years to take over major player Assyria because of the wickedness in Assyria and the children of Israel not following G-d either. If He did it then, why would he not allow a similar thing now. He's got the situation in hand. And the good news is that He and He alone will win. The NWO will not reign in the end.
  • God ble... thegaln... 2011/04/26 20:54:41
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    Indeed , only God is good.
  • thegaln... God ble... 2011/04/27 04:44:24
    thegalnextdoor
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray, then will I hear from heaven and hear their prayer and heal their land.... our nation is not going in that direction. SH in general has shown me that. I had no idea what so many think about how things are going or should be.... I have now seen the other side but I know there are many G-d fearers out there and I know G-d is in control. In that I can relax.
  • StonedThoughts 2011/04/26 18:01:12
  • Caitybug StonedT... 2011/04/26 18:09:11
    Caitybug
    +3
    but you have to think how much money is in our budget. 1 % of 3 trillion dollars is a lot of money.
  • jim StonedT... 2011/04/26 18:57:49
    jim
    +1
    as long as there is one person starving in America 5$ is too much. Scratch that. As long as one person who wants to work but can't or can't find a job. This is more accurate of my opinion.
  • StonedT... jim 2011/04/26 22:40:48
  • PokerFace 2011/04/26 17:48:42
    PokerFace
    im thinking the same about the UK government
  • Walt 2011/04/26 17:44:04
    Walt
    +10
    There is no better way to ruin a country than to take all of its assets and to distribute them to its enemies. When lines of credit are opened in order to do it, the ruin is even more pronounced.
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2011/04/26 17:40:13
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +4
    To liquidate any last shred of ability for it to regain power, how else will the NWO be able to be fully implemented? they do want the transition with the least amount of resistance, they are banking on the foolishness of everyone arguing about the politics that keep us divided.
  • michele... momma-o... 2011/04/26 17:46:36
    micheleT BN-O
    +3
    You are exactly correct. Then nobody can fight against the NWO. It will come faster and fast, at least that is what I believe.
  • momma-o... michele... 2011/04/26 18:04:21
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    You can find it all laid out here very clear, I too agree with your assessment, and this is all the evidences in order , something wicked this way comes.
    http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/ God's speed Michele.
  • Doc 2011/04/26 17:36:47
    Doc
    +2
    Because he needs to give money to China, so we can borrow it back. He needs to give money to those wonderful eurosocialist countries, because otherwise they would fail. And he has to give money to Israel, because we promised to. (I'd bet he'd stop that one, if he could)
  • Brianna Lee 2011/04/26 17:32:19
    Brianna Lee
    +3
    Our country has been giving out money we don't have for decades to foreign countries. We foolishly think more money for the poor will get them out of ghettos, more funding for schools will produce smarter students and money to foreign countries will help the people. No, the money goes into the pockets of crooked politicians. As Americans, we allow this. Had enough?
    +6
    He wants to ruin the country because he's a liberal socialist. His change is to make this country into something new but not better.
  • Darnel 2011/04/26 17:22:39
    Darnel
    Seriously?
    Really?
    Sigh - here's a hint on the reality of the situation instead of complaining about Obama sum more:

Dr. Zunes is an assistant professor in the Department of Politics at the University of San Francisco

Since 1992, the U.S. has offered Israel an additional $2 billion annually in loan guarantees. Congressional researchers have disclosed that between 1974 and 1989, $16.4 billion in U.S. military loans were converted to grants and that this was the understanding from the beginning. Indeed, all past U.S. loans to Israel have eventually been forgiven by Congress, which has undoubtedly helped Israel's often-touted claim that they have never defaulted on a U.S. government loan. U.S. policy since 1984 has been that economic assistance to Israel must equal or exceed Israel's annual debt repayment to the United States. Unlike other countries, which receive aid in quarterly installments, aid to Israel since 1982 has been given in a lump sum at the beginning of the fiscal year, leaving the U.S. government to borrow from future revenues. Israel even lends some of this money back through U.S. treasury bills and collects the additional interest.
  • momma-o... Darnel 2011/04/26 17:52:24
  • Darnel momma-o... 2011/04/26 18:12:26
    Darnel
    I GUESS MY POINT IS MISSED.

ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING:

America is throwing money at other countries,... NOT the President, and has been for DECADES.

Why do people insist on ignoring THE REST of our Government to bash Obama?

The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) manages the bulk of
    bilateral economic assistance; the Treasury Department handles most multilateral aid;
    and the Department of Defense (DOD) and the State Department administer military
    and other security-related programs. The Millennium Challenge Corporation is a new
    foreign aid agency created in 2004. The House International Relations and Senate
    Foreign Relations Committees have primary congressional responsibility for
    authorizing foreign aid programs while the House and Senate Appropriations Foreign
    Operations Subcommittees manage bills appropriating most foreign assistance funds.

DOES ANYONE SEE "THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES" IN THERE ANYWHERE????
  • thegaln... Darnel 2011/04/26 19:46:15
    thegalnextdoor
    +1
    Some of his presidential orders have given millions to his pet causes without going through congress.... yes, I see the President in there.
  • Darnel thegaln... 2011/04/26 19:52:20
    Darnel
    example please?
    (Honestly wondering what "pet causes" Obama is supposed to have.)
  • momma-o... Darnel 2011/04/26 21:32:52
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    I did in the article I sent, and actually a lot other places of evil, but all of it is just distraction like the art stated.
  • FairLady 2011/04/26 17:21:32 (edited)
    FairLady
    +7
    Michele, first because it's not "his" money, it's tax payers' money. So, he can spend uncontrollable.

Next, because he should not be in the White House. His place is at minimum as a community organizer, and as a maximum is here:

money spend uncontrollable white house minimum community organizer maximum

And third, he is supporting terrorist organization like Hamas. I guess he doesn't have guts to stop sending money to USA's and Israel's enemy.
  • michele... FairLady 2011/04/26 17:39:19
    micheleT BN-O
    +4
    Nor does he want to.
  • Afriserb michele... 2011/04/26 17:55:02
    Afriserb
    +4
    We Brit's thought when the Conservatives got back in last year, they'd put an end to funding Islamic Western hating countrys & that Moron "Cameron" last month goes & gives Pakistan £650 000 000 of taxpayers cash to these barbarians! WE NEED MAGGY THATCHER! & I'm sure you guys wish you had Reagan back ;0)
  • michele... Afriserb 2011/04/26 17:57:55
    micheleT BN-O
    +3
    We do now. We really do.
  • FairLady michele... 2011/04/26 18:23:19
    FairLady
    +2
    Exactly.

2014/11/24 09:32:51