If the Supreme Court don't reject the Health Care Law we will all be required to be implanted with the RIFD Chip. Are you ready to be Chipped?

Pete 2012/04/09 16:31:48

This new Health Care (Obamacare) law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”. It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it. polidics.com/news/another-hidden-secret-in-obamacare-rfid-chi...

On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday.

Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: “Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment”

H.R. 3200 section 2521, Pg. 1001, paragraph 1.

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’)
to facilitate analysis of post-market safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘is or has been used in or on
a patient; ‘‘and is— ‘‘a class III device; or ‘‘a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act:
www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevi…
A class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

• Rick 2012/04/10 05:11:27
    Not going to happen????
    Rick
    Not going to happen. If forced there will be a revolution. O"Commie and Ilk better go into hiding!!!
  • dallas 2012/04/09 22:47:47
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/04/09 22:06:38
    Not going to happen????
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I'm having a hard time buying this. 1. When I googled it, blog links were all that appeared. 2. Republicans have been looking for things wrong about this bill, If mandatory RFID chip implants were in it, I'm pretty sure they would've made it common knowledge.
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/04/09 19:18:47
    I refuse to get one and no one can make me..
    Rebel [SHP]
    Don't drop the soap ;)
  • Nestofasssps 2012/04/09 17:35:45
    Not going to happen????
    Nestofasssps
    did a search for "Sub Title C-11 Sec:2521" on Google, I also found the text of both the House bill and the Senate bill, and there is no "Sub Title C-11 Sec:2521."

There is, however, a section on a national medical device registry (Sub Title C, Section 2561), which reads: "The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that (a) is or has been used in or on a patient; and (b) is...a device that is implantable, life supporting or life-sustaining."

So basically, the bill put forth by the U.S. House of Representatives wants to track the results of these devices and link them to a registry so a doctor looking to implant a device in a patient can check whether it actually worked in previous patients who received the device. There is no mention of RFID, and no mention of tracking individuals who receive the device.
  • Mopvyto 2012/04/09 17:23:51
    Mopvyto
    +1
    The joke is on them. I have no bank account, and no one is implanting a GD thing in me.

joke bank account implanting gd
  • nverumind 2012/04/09 17:00:16
    nverumind
    +1
    gun in your face NOT on my Watch! I will cut it out of myself and my family! surgery scalpal
  • Pete nverumind 2012/04/09 17:27:04
    Pete
    Whoooa! there fella a simple yes or no will do. Now , please don't point that gun on my face you're making me nervous......................... Peace be with you
  • nverumind Pete 2012/04/09 17:37:11
    nverumind
    haha if you knew me you'de laugh because i Am such a peacful person. But when it comes to this , it not only scares me ..but it actually makes me mad that the government and our "leaders" have gotten so corrupt and detatched from their People.
  • Pete nverumind 2012/04/09 19:36:44
    Pete
    Of course, anyone with a Glock handgun will always be a peaceful person........................ Peace be with you
  • Ukie 2012/04/09 16:55:36
    Ukie
    This will be the pre-cursor to government intervention in our lives and is the Trojan horse for the total control that the government wants!! healthcare chip mark of the beast healthcare four horsemen healthcare four horsemen
  • Gray Parks 2012/04/09 16:43:14
  • nverumind Gray Parks 2012/04/09 16:57:48
    nverumind
    do you have links, documents, proof?
  • Gray Parks nverumind 2012/04/09 17:02:30
  • nverumind Gray Parks 2012/04/09 17:18:11 (edited)
    nverumind
    +1
    ok so, that is just saying that "cyborgs" (people with technological advancements/ implanted video and frequency pick up) have been around.. that really has Nothing to do with the rif chip they are talking about.. an implant with a lethal dose of cyanide for those that get out of hand or disobey orders.
  • Gray Parks nverumind 2012/04/09 17:31:46
  • Gray Parks nverumind 2012/04/09 17:03:28
  • nverumind Gray Parks 2012/04/09 17:19:14
    nverumind
    +1
    right! and i tell you what i dont care what i do with it ..but it will NOT be in my children!!
  • Gray Parks nverumind 2012/04/09 17:16:18
  • nverumind Gray Parks 2012/04/09 17:21:37
    nverumind
    how do you know we arnt in debt because they have been using our money for God knows how long to put this into action..Just like they've used our money for so many other things (secret prisons(torture stalls) ) that we didnt necessarily know about?

2014/09/16 01:04:07