IF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, BARACK OBAMA,SAYS YOU MUST GIVE UP YOUR GUNS,.... ARE YOU GONNA BE WILLING TO DO SO???

hazel 2013/01/13 18:39:57
THIS JUST MIGHT BE A NEWSFLASH FOR OBAMA ,,,LETS HEAR FROM EVERY ONE, ALL AMERICANS

• Plaboi926 2013/01/14 03:40:40 (edited)
    THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ME OR MY FAMILY EVER GIVING UP OUR GUNS
    Plaboi926
    +18
    I will not give up any of my constitutional rights for anybody. Especially from a tyranical enemy of America like our current president.

• memebev1 2013/01/19 10:00:28
    memebev1
    +2
    Not unless they plan on changing the Constitution!!!!
  • cutter's falls 2013/01/17 09:10:40
    +2
    NO .. just NO ..
  • THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ME OR MY FAMILY EVER GIVING UP OUR GUNS
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    HELLLLLLL NO!!!!
  • Erok 2013/01/16 07:25:24
    Erok
    +4
    Not gonna happen...way to many of us with arms to even think about it.
  • Tucker 2013/01/15 12:57:32
    Tucker
  • MIZ® ₱... Tucker 2013/01/16 10:34:01
  • Benji 2013/01/15 04:36:41
    IF PRESIDENT OBAMA SAYS ITS THE LAW ,THEN I WILL GIVE UP MY GUNS
    Benji
    +1
    I don't have guns. Guns are barbaric.
  • Isabel Perez 2013/01/15 03:50:08
    Isabel Perez
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/15 04:55:21
    SunShine
    +5
    fortunately for us obama doesn't make the laws.. the law to do with gun rights is in the 2nd amendment and obama cannot undo a law..
  • MIZ® ₱... SunShine 2013/01/16 10:34:36
    MIZ®  ₱д₸Ɽ¡Ö₸ ₩дⱤⱤ¡ÖⱤ   †
    +4
    And this is an adult. Scary!!!
  • SunShine MIZ® ₱... 2013/01/16 16:40:48
    SunShine
    +3
    yes.. there are so many, unfortunately..
  • Drummerlou Isabel ... 2013/01/15 20:22:34
    Drummerlou
    That's a cute little dog..
  • Isabel ... Drummerlou 2013/01/16 16:00:32
    Isabel Perez
    +2
    Yes that is my sweet little baby girl who I had for 17 years and she just dies last month! her name was Bailey I still cry everyday! she had CHF! Thanks for noticing her!
  • Drummerlou Isabel ... 2013/01/16 20:10:31
    Drummerlou
    +1
    First and foremost I am very sorry for your Loss.My mom had a lot of them little people.I like to call them little people.Very peculiar little things. they give a lot of people get the wrong impression because of the little man syndrom they suffer from.but I have been around some that were very loving to everybody and some that were more yap than bite.For the most part I think They are one person dogs..I volunteered at a animal shelter a number of years ago and came into contact with a lot of them and I can tell ya.Their my Number one favorite dog, next is the Pomeranian..
  • Isabel ... Drummerlou 2013/01/16 20:15:45
    Isabel Perez
    +1
    Thank you and yes I agree with you Bailey was the Napoleon in my dog family she always bullied my Pitbull ! It was like losing my child. she made me fall in love with all dogs! Actually I was thinking when I can deal with losing her and not hurt so much I was thinking of getting a Pomeranian! Do you have one?
  • Drummerlou Isabel ... 2013/01/20 14:59:39 (edited)
    Drummerlou
    Well right now where I live I can't have any Animals.I like exotic birds too.Years ago I had an umbrella cockatoo that would follow me around the house like a dog.I got it as a baby hand fed it and it was an Awesome pet.Very smart.Me, I'm the type of person who would make a terrible farmer because all my animals would be my extended family and none would be for food.LOL huh.........
  • Isabel ... Drummerlou 2013/01/20 20:09:19
    Isabel Perez
    Funny I think the same way! 'M not a vegetarian but I should be because if it came down that I had to kill my own food, well lets just say I hope to have lots of veggies and fruit trees around, beans! because I would starve!
  • hazel Isabel ... 2013/01/20 04:21:00
    hazel
    +1
    I AM SO SORRY YOU LOST YOUR LITTLE GIRL ,I TRULY UNDERSTAND ,.....TIME WILL EASE THE PAIN DEAR
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/16 16:38:16
    SunShine
    +1
    I hope you don't teach your children to follow the zombies too!!
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/16 17:46:33 (edited)
    Isabel Perez
    My children volunteer at animal shelters and homeless ones too! I think They learned well from me! I taught them you just can't take from this world you have to give back!
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/16 18:10:02
    SunShine
    +1
    well that is excellent that you taught them that.. but that is not anything to do with obama wanting to get rid of our guns and 2nd amendment rights.. so why would you agree with what he wants??
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/16 19:57:19 (edited)
    Isabel Perez
    +1
    because I believe the intention when that Amendment was written it was written by a country who had no regular army , no national guard, or reserves. we have that now! look I don't agree with taken away hunting gear or even hand guns. But Semi auto in hunting is not sporting! We have many hunters in our area and they are Republicans and they agree with take it off the streets. I'm not saying all guns! but think of a child staring down the barrel of a semi-auto and watching kids who are their friends being hit by no less then three bullets! police, Military and a school security should carry them but not for avg Joe on the street!
    Can I ask you a question? what do you think the designer of that weapon imagined it being used for! not for children seeking revenge on other children. I know what people are worried about is what will we want to take away next! It is a fine line we have to make sure doesn't get cross! But honestly semis have no place in a home. I do however believe we need to address the mental health issues and back ground checks to be stricter! I believe in that just as much as I believe These weapons need to not be own by regular civilians!

thank you for your interest in my full thought on the matter and not attacking me for having it!

...

as far as my children go I have done my best to make them civil minded and not to worship the almighty dollar or materialistic things. Nothing wrong with having but I believe what makes us special is what we put into this world and not just take.

Thanks
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/16 21:02:27
    SunShine
    +1
    thank you.. The problem is not guns but people.. Guns don't shoot anyone.. Spoons don't make people fat and trucks don't make people drink and drive.. pencils don't make kids misspell words..Our society needs to get a handle on the education of our children.. it should be at the most local level it can be for the best hands on education possible.. not the federal government..I won't even go into the teachers union matters as it's not relevant at this time.. Children need to be taught what the Constitution is all about, why we have it.. how we have it and what it contains . One of the most important parts of the 2nd amendment is nothing to do with hunting rifles.. but rather the protection afforded us as individuals against a government gone awry.. attempting to take our liberty.. If the government has automatic weapons (it's not an assault weapon unless used as one, in which case any weapon could be called that) then the folks must also have automatic weapons..
    We need to concentrate on treating mental illness in our society and at an early age so young people are more balanced by the time they get to be young adults.. there is no reason at all that a disturbed child should be left untreated to do crazy things like some of them do, taking the lives of innocent people and chil...

We need to concentrate on treating mental illness in our society and at an early age so young people are more balanced by the time they get to be young adults.. there is no reason at all that a disturbed child should be left untreated to do crazy things like some of them do, taking the lives of innocent people and children especially.. however, REGULAR CIVILIANS ARE EXACTLY THE ONES THAT SHOULD BE CARRYING THEM..
    It has been proven many times over that the most crime exists where guns are controlled or banned.. take DC and Chicago for two good examples of that.. or other countries where they have gun bans.. there is a ton of info and statistics out there.. The least amount of crime and murders is where folks are armed and prepared to defend themselves and their families. All taking guns away does is make it easier for the criminals for no matter what.. they will always buy, steal or make a gun if they want one. Again.. education is the answer.
    If you look at statistics.. you also need to keep things in context.. there are sadly children killed at 4 schools in recent years out of how many schools in this country?? probably 150,000? there were 4,000 of our brave military killed in Iraq in 5 years and while that is an awful sacrifice of blood and treasure, there are more than 4,000 killed in the US every year in motorcycle accidents.
    I would wish no one would die unnatural deaths but that is not reality.. there are good folks and bad.. we see the awful results here of poor education, poor home discipline, mental illness untreated, degradation of our society every year and a hopelessness that many young people have today also contributes to the problem. I do agree with background checks in every case of gun purchase and I do agree with a waiting period to pick up the purchased gun as well.. and that owners must keep guns in a safe location.. I do not agree that a doctor has a right to ask anyone if they have guns in their home..
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/16 21:52:48 (edited)
    Isabel Perez
    +2
    That is the problem your right! So much needs to be fix. I'm not so sure about the statistics because if you look back at NEWTOWN they haven't had a murder in 10years! talk to someone from England they too willl tell you the crime rate has gotten better not worse. So for the avg person it is hard to know what statistics are right and what has been screwed! All we can do is what we believe and hope in our hearts we got it right! I know how to handle a gun I got Marksman while in the Military with both M16 and M 9 but
    I had a .22 when I was in and it came in handy once when I was being Robb while at home, but if that guy had a semi I think the outcome would have been different! The thing is the mass shootings are increasing not decreasing and those other issues will take a great deal of time to implement
    Until then I don't see any other options. I just don't want to see anymore kids murdered. something has to be done until all that you have correctly stated is in place! the problems of this world are big and can get overwhelming when thinking about them. But we need to start somewhere. I don't like the fact that the President might have to go at this on his own, I wish the people we vote In To represent us could work together and not act like many of us do here ...

Until then I don't see any other options. I just don't want to see anymore kids murdered. something has to be done until all that you have correctly stated is in place! the problems of this world are big and can get overwhelming when thinking about them. But we need to start somewhere. I don't like the fact that the President might have to go at this on his own, I wish the people we vote In To represent us could work together and not act like many of us do here on these polls we can be cruel at times, myself included! I believe a School security Force is something we should be putting in place now! The kids are our future and we must get this thing under control. I know we disagree with each other based on the fundamental rights of owning a semi and the fundamental right of having our kids go to school in a safe and secure atmosphere. right now for me the latter is out weighting gun ownership! I do see your point and I'm not against all guns and the government did over step their bounds I'm sure I would come over to your side, but as of now I still see no reason for a semi
    To be sold to civilians! I thank you for the way you presented your points
    I hope you can see where I'm coming from! Maybe its because I'm a mother I want our children safe now! I hope we can agree to disagree and no hard feelings!

Bella
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/17 05:09:41
    SunShine
    +2
    having differences of opinion and discussing them is how things get done..maybe we should go down to DC and teach them how..!!! lol
    I am a mother and grandmother and great grandmother.. of course I want our kids to be safe and I think they should man every school with retired police and military.. they would love the job and the kids would be safe.. but even that won't stop mentally disturbed folks.. nothing will.. that's why catching kids with mental issues young and helping them is important.. but also the condition of our society it part of keeping those young minds healthy, fixing the education system essential.. we can't keep doing what we are doing and expect different results.. something has to change..
    You need to understand a bit more about guns.. an automatic weapon can shoot many bullets in quick succession, without pulling the trigger again.. a semi-automatic you have to pull the trigger each time and I don't believe they are banned most places..
    The reason why there won't be a ban on automatic weapons is because that is what we need to protect us from a government who wants to use their weapons against us..when they want to.. that is why we have the guarantee in the 2nd amendment.. You must understand that a person with several pistols can do nearly as much dam...
    The reason why there won't be a ban on automatic weapons is because that is what we need to protect us from a government who wants to use their weapons against us..when they want to.. that is why we have the guarantee in the 2nd amendment.. You must understand that a person with several pistols can do nearly as much damage if that is their intent..as someone with an automatic weapon..if people are unarmed. If you look at statistics, the crime rate and the murder rate has decreased by a lot while at the same time gun ownership has greatly increased.. do you think there is not a relationship there? Finally, the only thing that can be an answer to a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.. it's the only thing that will stop him.
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/17 20:47:11
    Isabel Perez
    +1
    I agree with you until you got to the guns! the difference to me is with a semi and LG bullet count that person can pull the trigger really fast without anytime for an unarmed person to try and tackle him and bring him down. With guns that have less bullets and he has to stop to reload there is a better chance for someone to get away or try to bring him down! So I don't believe their is a need for semi autos, not for the public!
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/17 20:50:12
    SunShine
    +1
    how do the public protect themselves from the criminals and authorities that will always have these weapons then? that is the irony.. the 2nd amendment gives us the right to protect ourselves and that means we have to have at least what the criminals have..
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 00:02:15
    Isabel Perez
    +1
    Well that is what the police is for!
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/18 04:40:29 (edited)
    SunShine
    +1
    sorry but I guess you haven't lived like I do..and like many folks in this country do.. We live in the boonies.. if we waited for the police .. that could be hours or even a day or two depending on what else is going on.. what good would that do us??
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 00:03:07
    Isabel Perez
    +1
    What I don't understand is why all the worry about our own Government attacking us?
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/18 02:06:06
    SunShine
    +1
    I have done a lot of research and everything points to a takeover of our country.. destruction of our constitution and the implementation of communism. Why do you think obama is destroying our country little by little.. esp. the economy.. that is what they want.
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 02:22:34
    Isabel Perez
    No our country will never be taken over by the communist , only way I can think if it happening is we go to war with China and or North Korea and I pray everyday that won't happen! but as far as an internal take over the only people I have ever heard talking about a NWO. New world order are the Republicans!
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/18 04:45:53
    SunShine
    +1
    Isabel I hate to shock you but the present administration is mostly communist, starting with obama and most of his cabinet.. didn't you know that?? and then there are another 80 or so members of the congress (progressives) that are also communists.. where have you been?? No.. the NWO is not the Republicans.. you are misinformed.. the NWO is the organization that the UN is pushing on us and the rest of the world.. under the direction of the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati.. You should do some research on your own and you will be very surprised at how far gone their plans are.. I don't know if we even have a chance to escape from it any more..
    The take over by communists is from within.. obama has followed communist dogma since he was young.. he was mentored by a black marxist named Frank Marshall Davis.. from the age of 10 til he left Hawaii.. Well I can't go into it all here but if you do some research it is all out there to discover..
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 05:06:14
    Isabel Perez
    No your wrong! no communist ! You'all need to stop with all this labeling and misinformation
  • hazel Isabel ... 2013/01/20 04:24:12
    hazel
    SORRY ISABEL BUT YOUR SO WRONG AND ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE IT
  • Isabel ... hazel 2013/01/20 04:41:36
    Isabel Perez
    No not wrong and one day you will wonder how you bought into that nonsense
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 05:13:12
    Isabel Perez
    Jesus they have been talking about this for yearsmand While I don't doubt they exist The names on that list are very big super rich people from all over the world. it has been happening for many many many years and people like The Bushes have ties to it. Many multiagency media that leans right are on it too! maybe your late to the party but I knew about them since the 80's and did allot of research on them when Daddy Bush was President and giving his speech about a New World Order and 1000 points of light! he was pushing their agendas back then! so don't go and try to lay this crap at the feet of the Democrat party!
  • SunShine Isabel ... 2013/01/18 05:22:28
    SunShine
    +1
    I didn't.. I was talking about communists in the democratic party.. the system under which the NWO will govern is communism.. that is why that connection is important.
  • Isabel ... SunShine 2013/01/18 20:23:06
    Isabel Perez
    There is no connection to the democrat party you are very much mistaken! it is threw the Republican party

2014/12/21 18:43:49