If the Healthcare Reform Plan is so Great, Why does it EXEMPT the Obamas, Congress, Senators and their Families?( Page 114 line 22.)

♥N A♥ 2009/11/18 17:24:45
Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
I dont know but I still trust them.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.--John Adams

Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    +10
    Wait a second, you're not supposed to read and understand the plan just go along with it and shut up.

• jUST A cOUNTRY bOY 2011/06/30 17:42:04 (edited)
    I dont know but I still trust them.
    jUST A cOUNTRY bOY
    +1
    WHAT KIND OF A LAME BRAIN DOES IT TAKE TO TRUST A PROVEN ORGANIZED CRIME SYNDICATE THAT CALLS ITSELF THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS?

AND BECAUSE THESE TYPE VOTE WE HAVE WHAT WE HAVE TODAY. UNDISCLOSED MARXISM, COMMUNISM, FASCISM AND ALL CALLING ITSELF "A DEMOCRACY". ISN'T GOV'T EDUCATION GRAND? HAS PRODUCED A NATION OF NINCOMPOOPS THAT CANT FIND THEIR ASS WITH BOTH HANDS.
  • PP 2010/10/29 00:41:06
    PP
    Because they're elitist. They can get away with getting the best.
  • Pecos Sal 2009/12/01 19:14:49
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Pecos Sal
    Why would the privileged want to die among us peasants.
  • ustravler 2009/11/26 00:15:42
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    ustravler
    +2
    Wasn't it a campaign promise that the healthcare bill would be the same as Obama has. I heard him say on more thatn one occasion that "you will have the exact same coverage as the elected officails have". I guess that was just another one of those empty promises they used to get elected.
  • jsimm2010 ustravler 2009/11/27 15:22:45
    jsimm2010
    +5
    he also said he would never pass a bill that would put our country into deeper debt....
  • TruBluTopaz 2009/11/25 13:19:42
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    TruBluTopaz
    Heaven forbid that our Imperial President and his Patrician Congress abide by the rules we Plebians must endure. heaven forbid imperial president patrician congress abide rules plebians endure
  • Mari 2009/11/23 05:16:32
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Mari
    Here's what you need to know that reid and Pelosi don't want you to know:
    Just tap the space below to read more:
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Theattle Thompson
    To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
    Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 10:21 PM
    Subject: A serious read you won't forget from a doctor

Is this truly what the American citizens voted for??

Subject:

An Indianapolis doctor's letter to Sen. Bayh about the Bill (Note: Dr. Stephen E. Frazer, MD practices as an anesthesiologist in Indianapolis , IN )
    Here is a letter I sent to Senator Bayh. Feel free to copy it and send it around to all other representatives. -- Stephen Fraser

July 23, 2009

Senator Bayh,

As a practicing physician I have major concerns with the health care bill before Congress. I actually have read the bill and am shocked by the brazenness of the government's proposed involvement in the patient-physician relationship. The very idea that the government will dictate and ration patient care is dangerous and certainly not helpful in designing a health care system that works for all. Every physician I work with agrees that we need to fix our health care system, but the proposed bills currently making their way through congress will be a disaster if passed.

I ask you respectfully and as a ...

Just tap the space below to read more:
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Theattle Thompson
    To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;

Subject:

July 23, 2009

Senator Bayh,

I ask you respectfully and as a patriotic American to look at the following troubling lines that I have read in the bill. You cannot possibly believe that these proposals are in the best interests of the country and our fellow citizens.

Page 22 of the HC Bill: Mandates that the Govt will audit books of all employers that self-insure!!

Page 30 Sec 123 of HC bill: THERE WILL BE A GOVT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get.

Page 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill: YOUR HEALTH CARE IS RATIONED!!!

Page 42 of HC Bill: The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC benefits for you. You have no choice!

Page 50 Section 152 in HC bill: HC will be provided to ALL non-US citizens, illegal or otherwise.

Page 58 HC Bill: Govt will have real-time access to individuals' finances & a 'National ID Health card' will be issued!

Page 59 HC Bill lines 21-24: Govt will have direct access to your bank accounts for elective funds transfer.

Page 65 Sec 164: Is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in unions & community organizations: (ACORN).

Page 84 Sec 203 HC bill: Govt mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the 'Exchange.'

Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill: Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans -- The Govt will ration your health care!

Page 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill: Govt mandates linguistic appropriate services. (Translation: illegal aliens.)

Page 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18: The Govt will use groups (i.e. ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Govt HC plan.

Page 85 Line 7 HC Bill: Specifications of Benefit Levels for Plans. (AARP members - your health care WILL be rationed!)
    Page 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill: Medicaid eligible individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. (No choice.)

Page 12 4 lines 24-25 HC: No company can sue GOVT on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Govt monopoly.

Page 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill: Doctors/ American Medical Association - The Govt will tell YOU what salary you can make.

Page 145 Line 15-17: An Employer MUST auto-enroll employees into public option plan. (NO choice!)

Page 126 Lines 22-25: Employers MUST pay for HC for part-time employees AND their families. (Employees shouldn't get excited about this as employers will be forced to reduce its work force, benefits, and wages/salaries to cover such a huge expense.)

Page 149 Lines 16-24: ANY Employer with payroll 401k & above who does not provide public option will pay 8% tax on all payroll! (See the last comment in parenthesis.)
    Page 150 Lines 9-13: A business with payroll between $251K & $401K who doesn't provide public option will pay 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Page 167 Lines 18-23: ANY individual who doesn't have acceptable HC according to Govt will be taxed 2.5% of income.

Page 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill: Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)

Page 195 HC Bill: Officers & employees of the GOVT HC Admin.. will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.

Page 203 Line 14-15 HC: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." (Yes, it really says that!)
    Page 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill: Govt will reduce physician services for Medicaid Seniors. (Low-income and the poor are affected.)

Page 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill: Doctors: It doesn't matter what specialty you have trained yourself in -- you will all be paid the same! (Just TRY to tell me that's not Socialism!)

Page 253 Line 10-18: The Govt sets the value of a doctor's time, profession, judgment, etc. (Literally-- the value of humans.)

Page 265 Sec 1131: The Govt mandates and controls productivity for "private" HC industries.

Page 268 Sec 1141: The federal Govt regulates the rental and purchase of power driven wheelchairs.

Page 272 SEC. 1145: TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS - Cancer patients - welcome to rationing!

Page 280 Sec 1151: The Govt will penalize hospitals for whatever the Govt deems preventable (i.e...re-admissions).

Page 298 Lines 9-11: Doctors: If you treat a patient during initial admission that results in a re-admission -- the Govt will penalize you.

Page 317 L 13-20: PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. (The Govt tells doctors what and how much they can own!)

Page 317-318 lines 21-25, 1-3: PROHIBITION on expansion. (The Govt is mandating that hospitals cannot expand.)
    Page 321 2-13: Hospitals have the opportunity to apply for exception BUT community input is required. (Can you say ACORN?)

Page 335 L 16-25 Pg 336-339: The Govt mandates establishment of=2 outcome-based measures. (HC the way they want -- rationing.)
    Page 341 Lines 3-9: The Govt has authority to disqualify Medicare Advance Plans, HMOs, etc. (Forcing people into the Govt plan)

Page 354 Sec 1177: The Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of 'special needs people!' Unbelievable!

Page 379 Sec 1191: The Govt creates more bureaucracy via a "Tele-Health Advisory Committee." (Can you say HC by phone?)

Page 425 Lines 4-12: The Govt mandates "Advance-Care Planning Consult." (Think senior citizens end-of-life patients.)

Page 425 Lines 17-19: The Govt will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. (And it's mandatory!)
    Page 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3: The Govt provides an "approved" list of end-of-life resources; & nbsp;guiding you in death. (Also called 'assisted suicide.')

Page 427 Lines 15-24: The Govt mandates a program for orders on "end-of-life." (The Govt has a say in how your life ends!)

Page 429 Lines 1-9: An "advanced-care planning consultant" will be used frequently as a patient's health deteriorates.

Page 429 Lines 10-12: An "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. (AN ORDER TO DIE FROM THE GOVERNMENT?!?)

Page 429 Lines 13-25: The GOVT will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order. (I wouldn't want to stand before God after getting paid for THAT job!)

Page 430 Lines 11-15: The Govt will decide what level of treatment you will have at end-of-life! (Again -- no choice!)

Page 469: Community-Based Home Medical Services = Non-Profit Organizations. (Hello? ACORN Medical Services here!?!)

Page 489 Sec 1308: The Govt will cover marriage and family therapy. (Which means Govt will insert itself into your marriage even.)

Page 494-498: Govt will cover Mental Health Services including defining, creating, and rationing those services.

Senator, I guarantee that I personally will do everything possible to inform patients and my fellow physicians about the dangers of the proposed bills you and your colleagues are debating.

Furthermore, if you vote for a bill that enforces socialized medicine on the country and destroys the doctor-patient relationship, I will do everything in my power to make sure you lose your job in the next election.

Respectfully,

Stephen E. Fraser, MD

Dear Reader,
    I urge you to use the power that you were born with (and the power that may soon be taken away) and circulate this email to as many people as you can reach. The Power of the People can stop this from happening to us, our parents, our grandparents, our children, and to following generations.
  • no1badboy56 2009/11/22 07:37:13
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    no1badboy56
    +1
    If we need it so bad, why is it not taking effect till 2013 but we're paying for it now?
  • Hale 2009/11/19 18:08:52
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Hale
    +3
    Why push this through so fast when most senators have not read it through. They should have to have the same healthcare as every American if they are forcing us to use it. Crazy.
  • ken 2009/11/19 15:33:24
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    ken
    +1
    they are special! The elite always need more and better....they should not have any health care paid for by the American citizens. Also why have these health care bills? Why not just open up the federal Insurance to all the peolple. Done deal, takes maybe a one page bill.
  • Rockhead 2009/11/19 13:25:19
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Rockhead
    +2
    My question iss,,,where are all the Obama supporters now...?
    I'm guessing somewhere with their heads stuck up there a-s-s . isswhere obama supporters guessing heads stuck a-s-s
  • Don 2009/11/19 12:40:45 (edited)
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Don
    +1
    Because THEY Are ABOVE US!!!They Are "SPECIAL"...
    I am still asking 'How' are WE going to pay for this?I Haven't Figured out HOW I am Going To Fill My Oil Tank and keep it Wallet Friendly???With This Brand New Program,From The Ground Up,How Can It Be Budget Friendly?It is like the Show "Over Haulin",They take a car,Strip it Down and Totally Rebuild It.From Bumper to Bumper.
    Inside and Out.There is "NO-WAY" You can Tell Me That It Doesn't Cost Anything...
    Someone Had To Buy All Those Parts,Paint and Labor...Back to HC...Don't Forget the DOCTORS Bill of over 200 Billion that will be TAXED/Tacked onto the HC Bill.This one from the Senate is LONGER than the House/CONgress Bill.Almost 2100 Pages...
    If Your House ONLY Needs A New Roof,Why Spend Thousands More to Rebuild It from the Foundation to the Roof???Makes Sense To Me!?!...
  • Ahrtal Don 2009/11/21 13:28:52
    Ahrtal
    Gosh, Don, are you SO set against fundamental transformation? Gosh, I guess you just don't like human progress back to serfdom. Tsk, tsk, tsk. WHY would you want 80% of the population happy, when you can make 100% unhappy and unable to control their own lives? A level playing field is a happy playing field!
  • Don Ahrtal 2009/11/21 14:57:39
    Don
    +1
    Just Common Sence.If Over ^0% of Americans DO NOT WANT THIS,What does that say?The Govt. goes for the LESS than 35% that Do?What Happened to Democracy?When the Lower Number Wins.If thats the case,McCain shoulda Won,Right?With the Growing Deficit OVER 12 Trillion,Before the EST.2.5 Trillion Real Numbers including Amendment,WOW.You say Pend More?I have this question,How and Who is gonna Pay for this?TAXES.With Unemployments Real Est.Numbers near 17% or Higher?With a Proven fact that the Feds are taking in over 50% less than they are Spending?WOW,That Makes Sence.BORROW MORE...Get Deeper in debt.
    100% of Americans AGREE we need reform,But Over 60% say Not This Bill.Why not fix the problems that they say are in Medicaid/Medicare?Why Not TORT Reform?Why Not Fix the Lawer Clauses?Why Not Fix What "IS" Broken?Why Rebuild the House when Carpet is the ONLY Issues?Or Replace the Fridge?WOW,In YOUR Mind its better to Tear Down the house when a new sink would fix the problem.Replace the car when it only needs brakes and tires.Common Sence?
  • Ahrtal Don 2009/11/21 15:06:43
    Ahrtal
    +1
    I know. And now the deals are being made and the arms twisted in Congress. Who the Hell does it REALLY affect??? US!!!!! They don't give a tinker's damn about us. We can throw them out in 2010! WOW!! THE DAMAGE WILL ALREADY HAVE BEEN DONE!!!! Are the American people so stupid? Do they really believe it is FREE???? Don, I agree 1000% with you. It's not about common sense, and it's not about health care reform. It's all about controlling every aspect of our lives.
  • Don Ahrtal 2009/11/21 15:13:59
    Don
    +1
    I Can Agree.But Common Sence it a Big Part of it.If WE don't use some,THEY Won't In DC.If I only had 10 bucks in my pocket,unemployeed,would it be smart for me to "Borrow" 50 to buy a couple of steaks or to buy few gal. of oil to heat my house?Common Sence?
  • Ahrtal Don 2009/11/21 15:37:24
    Ahrtal
    +1
    When I said it wasn't about common sense, I was referring to THEIR lack of common sense on Capitol Hill. I used to work for the government and common sense was overruled by politics. Your analogy above is, unfortunately, Congress's concept of common sense. We can use common sense but those jerks always seem to trump us in the end. Keep fightin'!
  • Don Ahrtal 2009/11/22 17:09:22
    Don
    Agreed!!!
  • DavE 2009/11/19 09:30:43
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    DavE
    +2

We in federal government are SO above you peon masses.
  • LawMan5150 2009/11/19 05:38:34
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    LawMan5150
    +4
    The criminals in washington had better get what they can. In 2010 Real Change is coming. criminals washington 2010 real change
  • Old School Trucker 2009/11/19 05:31:35
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Old School Trucker
    +2
    It's due to a rare type of Congressional Dyslexia....

The words we read as, " By the People and For the People" ...

They see them as, " TO the People".
  • Don Old Sch... 2009/11/19 12:44:22
    Don
    +2
    Didn't you mean-"FROM the People"???You know-TAKE FROM THE PEOPLE...
  • ken Old Sch... 2009/11/19 15:34:03
    ken
    +1
    good one
  • *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP 2009/11/19 04:47:33 (edited)
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    *Danno* JYD - SWMTPP
    +3
    Because these Congress Critters believe they are the RULING Class, and thus are well above the peons like you, and I. Besides, they want to LIVE FOREVER ON OUR DIME!
    congress critters ruling class peons live dime
  • Decided to Leave SH 2009/11/19 04:34:59
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Decided to Leave SH
    +6
    You have to wonder why Americans who support the healthcare overhaul do not seem to care about an answer to this question, when most of those same Americans would be ready to hang corporate executives of any private company for attempting to do something similar.
  • Old Sch... Decided... 2009/11/19 05:36:33
    Old School Trucker
    +4
    Well said. Mark Levin pointed out that if any of the multitude of gross misrepresentations in the HELLth-care bill, or stimulus or other legislative action were done by a private company... there would be LOTS of people going to jail !
  • Shasta 2009/11/19 03:39:42
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Shasta
    +3
    lying pos they all are!
  • sandy60 2009/11/19 02:13:51
    sandy60
    +1
    Well I don't know about this healthcare reform plan, but I do know that I would like their health care plan and OH YES...their pension.
  • Edward 2009/11/18 23:58:25
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Edward
    +4
    because they think they can run over us well i've got knews for them.they can't
  • true american 2009/11/18 23:39:54
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    true american
    +2
    They would never subject themselves to this DEBACLE, remember we are nothing more than peasants to them. Here is the great part we peasants, or so they think will be ejecting all of them soon!
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    +2
    They're elitist, just ask them.
  • Pablo 2009/11/18 23:11:26
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Pablo
    +4
    Basically, it's the old "do as I say, not as I do".
    We all know Government lives on a different standard than we do, yet we keep electing promises vs. reality.
    Also, if the health care plan is so great, why does it begin in 2013; yet the taxing and penalities will begin sooner. Ergo, thats why it will be "defecit neutral" initially. It will tax and penalize for more years than it will give coverage.
    To have socialized medicine for the 'great unwashed', the leglislators will still have their private health care that is way superior than what they propose for us.
    Pablo
  • Old Sch... Pablo 2009/11/19 05:39:00
    Old School Trucker
    +2
    Bullseye! All of this legislation is missing the first 4 words....

....Once upon a time.....
  • Pablo Old Sch... 2009/11/21 02:09:10
    Pablo
    +1
    I only hope it doesn't become non-fiction.
    Pablo
  • johnnywoo 2009/11/18 22:29:26
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    johnnywoo
    +5
    Their health plan is 10 times better then any plan they are pushing off on us! It does not cost them a thin dime,and every year they vote them self,s a nice raise!! My fellow Sodahead,s,remember this date Nov,2010,let,s vote these free-loader,s out!!!
  • johngoodboy 2009/11/18 22:26:25 (edited)
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    johngoodboy
    +1
    What do you expect from crooks? Nazi Pelosi knows this is not reform but a new tax on the American people!
  • Don johngoo... 2009/11/19 12:56:15 (edited)
    Don
    +1
    While the 8th Largest Ecconomy is about to if not allready Crashing-Her Home State of California,She wants All of America to Crash.As well as New York saying it will be in the same shape by the end of 2009...
  • pgcsny Don 2009/11/28 20:57:57
    pgcsny
    IF NY crashes and burns you can blame that on the PIN HEADED BLIND governor we have....
  • Don pgcsny 2009/12/02 01:04:52
    Don
    With that being said,Is it WRONG for those that see the Dangers not to warn of them?Like teaching your children about crossing the street?Among others?Why would you allow your child to stick their fingers in a electrical socket?
    (All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson )
  • Bitter_American 2009/11/18 21:55:43
    Because they know how BAD it is!!!!!!
    Bitter_American
    +2
    although I would lilke their own explanationas to why they will keep the "gold plated plan" the taxpayers provide them with, but that is probably not going to happen

2014/08/01 03:52:49