If Ron Paul was nominated by vote on Americanselect, with their effort to get their candidate on the ballot in all 50 states, do you think he would accept the nomination?

Alien Ramone 2012/05/03 02:31:40
I know there is some controversy about whether Americanselect will honor the vote or just pick the candidate they want, but hypothetically if Ron Paul got the nomination do you think he would accept it?

http://www.americanselect.org/

• Katfish 2012/05/03 13:22:05
    Katfish
    +1
    CFR peole....NOT
  • Gregaj7 2012/05/03 03:51:12 (edited)
    +1
    That would be a very long dialog, and it would start with one of his outer-circle folk before it would ever get to him.

The issue of vote-fraud is incredibly rampant with anything related to electronic equipment (please see "Hacking Democracy"), that I don't see this being a success. How do they guard against it?

Update: HELL NO!! I found, based on another comment here, a member of the CFR, and a Rothschild on the Advisory Board. That DEFINITELY ain't working!!!
  • Alien R... Gregaj7 2012/05/03 04:01:52
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    From what I have read, they gather a lot of information up front from the delegates to help prevent multiple accounts, which would allow the system to be spammed for a candidate. I am registered at the site, but didn't sign up as a delegate which would give Paul one more vote, since I didn't know what being a delegate would entail in this process.

As far as them rigging it from the inside, that would difficult to prevent.

So far Ron Paul is way ahead, but no candidate has qualified yet, which involves at least 1,000 delegates/votes in at least 10 states:
    http://www.americanselect.org...

They keep pushing their primaries further down the line, since no body has qualified yet.
  • Gregaj7 Alien R... 2012/05/03 04:11:47 (edited)
    +2
    Update from original comment: HELL NO!! I found, based on another comment here, a member of the CFR, and a Rothschild on the Advisory Board. That DEFINITELY ain't working!!!

I would recommend deleting your account, as I did.
  • Alien R... Gregaj7 2012/05/03 04:17:16
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    I'll ask you the same thing that I asked rdmatheny.:

"What would those running Americanselect do if Ron Paul qualified with at least 1,000 delegates/votes in at least 10 states and had the highest vote total?"
  • Gregaj7 Alien R... 2012/05/03 05:11:03
    +1
    Send agents to "change our minds".
  • rdmatheny 2012/05/03 03:06:59
    rdmatheny
    +2
    This scam is a front for the CFR and the Rothchilds. 80% of the board members are current or former CFR.
  • Alien R... rdmatheny 2012/05/03 03:51:24
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    What would those running Americanselect do if Ron Paul qualified with at least 1,000 delegates/votes in at least 10 states and had the highest vote total?
  • Gregaj7 rdmatheny 2012/05/03 03:53:08 (edited)
    +1
    How did you research this?

Update: I found the CEO on the list of CFR-members, and the Rothschild on the Advisory Board, so I totally agree with you.
    +1
    I don't even know, nor can anybody but them be sure, whose side they're really on, or whether they and Paul would ever see eye to eye.
  • Alien R... Temlako... 2012/05/03 02:45:47
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    The way I have seen it presented, Americanselect was going to let Americans decide through online vote and then try to get that candidate on the ballot in all 50 states. There was a recent article that said they had ballot access in 25 states so far. From what I can tell, based on the numbers on the site, Ron Paul is winning by a land slide, but more recently I have heard that Americanselect will actually be choosing who the candidate is. I also heard in a video that at least 1,000 votes are needed in each of ten states for a candidate to qualify. Ron Paul is listed as having 8,728 supporters as a draft candidate. I tried to vote on the site, but it seemed like you have to accept being a delegate for the candidate and I wasn't really sure what that entailed in this particular process, so I didn't finish the process. I would like to see him get the nomination, just to see what happens from there.

2014/04/23 14:52:11