If Jesus Christ Were Running For President. RAVE If You Think The Conservatives and Tea Party Would Call Him A Socialist or Communist

Che Guevara - Hero 2012/12/30 15:17:18
YES, They Would Call Jesus A Socialist
YES, They Would Call Jesus A Communist
Some Would Call Jesus A Socialist and Communist
All Of The Above
jesus socialist

• ProudProgressive 2012/12/30 15:50:31
    ProudProgressive
    +32
    Not all of them would. There ARE still some sane conservatives left in this country. It is just that their voices are constantly drowned out by the extremists who would rather let the country collapse than acknowledge the rights of anyone but themselves.

liberal jesus

• wtxwoman 2013/04/01 04:31:35
    YES, They Would Call Jesus A Communist
    wtxwoman
    They would hate him and call him a communist. He told his followers to sell what they had, give to the poor and follow him. That sounds like a communist to me. I told my Sunday School teacher that when I was nine and it wasn't well recieved, especially since it was 1956! When people hear the word communist they think Soviet Union and it's not the same thing at all. They preverted it.
  • MsTlynne 2013/01/07 16:38:40
    All Of The Above
    MsTlynne
    If any of them read their bibles and were actually able to comprehend it, they'd quit Jesus enmass TODAY!
  • Lefty 2013/01/04 12:09:48
    YES, They Would Call Jesus A Socialist
    Lefty
    +3
    They certainly wouldn't call him a conservative. Proud to be a Jesus fan!
  • Mimosa 2013/01/04 00:23:35
    Mimosa
    +2
    He healed people, fed people, taught people, and never charged for His services. He didn't even charge people when He brought them back from the dead. As a matter of fact, He paid for our sins with His blood and His life.
  • kobidobidog 2013/01/03 20:23:53
    kobidobidog
    +2
    People with the devil in their soul would be crying bloody murder because Jesus would turn things upside down eliminating the institutions that people think is protecting their body. Jesus would set people free. Jesus wants to save your soul.
  • Mimosa kobidob... 2013/01/04 00:24:33
    Mimosa
    +1
    With Jesus here, there would be no need for institutions
  • kobidob... Mimosa 2013/01/06 04:01:34 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    Jesus is here in people .They are oppressed with the existing institutions They live in fear of having sex of whatever kind being seen. They have to look over their shoulder to see if a person is over hearing their conversation to make sure no one arrests them. They fear shedding their clothing when the weather permits being like a kid. They have laws made to make the furries of the furry fandom fear to even simulate a nude anthropomorphic animal. People are making Jesus in them to fear being treated badly. Jesus is in the zoosexual, and Pedo. Those institutions are used against them like the hammer, and spikes were used against Jesus. The military pierces people too.. What we need is all having Jesus in them. Then people will be better to people saving more people. People fear about getting arrested for this, and that all the time. The people arresting are like the religious people of Christs day. Jesus is here in people being given guilt about the stupidest things. The guilt givers are the ones with the devil in them prodding whoever they think they can. The concept of Jesus in the presidency is thinking Jesus one place us in another. Jesus needs to be in as many people as possible.
  • Mimosa kobidob... 2013/01/06 14:44:07
    Mimosa
    +1
    We have to build our faith
  • kobidob... Mimosa 2013/01/07 02:04:10 (edited)
    kobidobidog
    +1
    You have it waiting. Devils try to determine the day, and hour. Warring seeking of a vain thing will not be engaged in. You have no desire to war with anyone.
  • JoLost 2013/01/03 19:27:43
    All Of The Above
    JoLost
    +3
    But then the Tea Party would also point out that Jesus does not meet the constitutional requirements for Presidency as he's not a US citizen and he's foreign born. LOL
  • Mimosa JoLost 2013/01/04 00:25:45
    Mimosa
    It is His planet. He wouldn't need to run for office.
    Let me clue you in Jesus would never run and he would not be a socialist or a communist--you need to reread his words!
  • Che Gue... wtw 2013/01/03 19:41:58
    Che Guevara - Hero
    +2
    Please READ the topic before you start running your Piehole.

"If Jesus Christ Were Running For President. RAVE If You Think The Conservatives and Tea Party Would Call Him A Socialist or Communist"
  • Spizzzo BN-0 2013/01/02 06:33:06
    All Of The Above
    Spizzzo BN-0
    +4
    Heck, Jesus WAS a Socialist!
  • PapaHemp 2013/01/01 23:50:40
    All Of The Above
    PapaHemp
    +5
    People would probably accuse him of being the anti-christ.
  • Ozymandias PapaHemp 2013/01/03 18:33:36
    Ozymandias
    +1
    These neo-cons never do fail to surprise me.
  • #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT... 2013/01/01 23:47:48
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +4
    A good many of them would. There's still some sane ones but they're hard to come by cuz we seem to hear the SCREAMING mad ones. The sane ones talk in normal voices & actually speak common sense. Of course, they've been relegated to be RINO's by the RWNJ.
  • Tedster #Justic... 2013/01/02 05:51:43
    Tedster
    +5
    And the irony is that extremist righties are the real RINOS.
  • #Justic... Tedster 2013/01/02 08:29:30
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +1
    Tru dat.
  • Thank u... #Justic... 2013/01/02 15:36:58
    Thank u, Nerdette Geekette
    +1
    Thank u for thinking there are some sane ones. I know and know of many as I have posted here my thoughts. What is a RINO?
  • #Justic... Thank u... 2013/01/02 21:03:48
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    It's a derogatory term that's generally used by RWNJ that stands for "Republican In Name Only."
  • TooSweet 2013/01/01 19:48:37 (edited)
    All Of The Above
    TooSweet
    +2
    I find it amazing and really entertaining how such an outlandish and absurd idea can spark these types of responses and hateful emotion in people...I laugh at all of you,thanks for the chuckle.
  • Ozymandias TooSweet 2013/01/03 18:35:45
    Ozymandias
    +1
    It's only absurd and outlandish because you don't have the slightest idea about what socialism is. You're told what to think. And you've been told that socialism is oppression, control, violence, coercion and manipulation...when it has absolutely nothing to do with those qualities.
  • TooSweet Ozymandias 2013/01/03 19:41:10
    TooSweet
    +1
    It's absurd and outlandish because jesus is not real.You assume to know something about the way I think and you are wrong.
  • Ozymandias TooSweet 2013/01/03 20:19:33
    Ozymandias
    I see. I misinterpreted your use of "idea." Which you had used only as an indirect association with Jesus, whereas I had interpreted your use of "idea" as the relationship between Jesus and Socialism.

I don't think I can be blamed here as you provided no hint that you were talking about Jesus when the predominate talking point here was Socialism.
  • Mark In Irvine 2013/01/01 19:34:23 (edited)
    All Of The Above
    Mark In Irvine
    +4
    i think they'd call him a socialist or "worse": ... i'd bet they call him every name they think horrible ...
  • #Justic... Mark In... 2013/01/01 23:48:51
    #Justice4Trayvon 629 BLOCKT CONS
    +7
    They would probably crucify him--AGAIN!
  • wtxwoman #Justic... 2013/04/01 04:34:08
    wtxwoman
    +1
    True, I'm sure they would!
  • Cher 2013/01/01 18:55:12
    Cher
    +1
    Odumba just thinks he is at the helm and Jesus is going to show him different..
  • #Justic... Cher 2013/01/01 23:49:57
  • Ozymandias #Justic... 2013/01/03 18:36:56
    Ozymandias
    +1
    Wikipedia. If neo-cons used it more often we wouldn't have to spend so much time arguing with them. Even if they just looked up the definition of socialism, which I bet none of them have.
  • Guru_T_Firefly 2013/01/01 17:24:45
    All Of The Above
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +3
    Thus proving their aversions to education and dictionaries.
  • Thank u... Guru_T_... 2013/01/02 16:16:18 (edited)
    Thank u, Nerdette Geekette
    +1
    There are various kinds of socialism and communism. There are ideal and less than ideall aspects to each. From my experience, many Conservatives and Republicans are not too fond of the aspects that would take away personal freedoms and choices, like not being allowed private ownership. However, many of the Republicans and Conservative common folk I have dealt with or known of do really appreciate the aspect of Socialism where everyone has access to the basics in life and everyone is taken care of. But for that comes a price- the government can then control every facet of ur life. History has proved that in most Socialist and Communist societies. Not all Socialist societies are that extreme. Like Sweden. But the government still does have a lot of say and control over peoples personal life and choices much more so than in the US. But I guess it is a trade off if we want all people taken care of. Conservatives and Repubs as a general population have their own thinking and philosophy on how all people can be taken care of in a free market capitalist society. Would like to hear ur thoughts. Thank u.
  • Guru_T_... Thank u... 2013/01/02 17:47:02 (edited)
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +3
    From my experience, many conservatives, especially SodaHead's many extremists and Tea Party Republicans, haven't got as much as one single solitary clue what true Socialism, Marxism or Communism actually are. They freely swap one misunderstood definition for the next as if they were all one idea or philosophy and eagerly assume that everyone is uninformed, except for them, of course. They're willing ignore the immense benefits they've all received from living in a varied mix of what can only be described as "liberal philosophies".
  • Thank u... Guru_T_... 2013/01/02 20:32:35 (edited)
    Thank u, Nerdette Geekette
    Nicely put. Thank u. I guess we all can take things for granted at times. By *Liberal philosophies* do u mean *freedoms*?
  • Guru_T_... Thank u... 2013/01/03 02:05:25
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    That's probably not far off, but suffice to say that most of the people opining about Socialism in America have made good use of many of the very programs that they're complaining about. Personally, I believe that they're clueless.
  • Ozymandias Guru_T_... 2013/01/03 18:40:33
    Ozymandias
    +2
    I spend the vast majority of my time on this website arguing that very point.

I'm glad I'm not the only one fighting this very lopsided and seemingly hopeless fight.
  • Chris 2013/01/01 16:49:36
    YES, They Would Call Jesus A Socialist
    Chris
    +3
    They certainly wouldn't vote for him, they'd call him a hippy with unrealistic dreams of a peaceful moneyless society.
  • Patti The Yes Fan 2013/01/01 16:19:04
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    +4
    They would say the ppl he fed with the fish and bread just wanted their entitlements, not that he fed them because his mission was to help the poor due to MAN MADE money that was hoardered by a few rich men.
  • Giantfan 2013/01/01 16:13:25
    YES, They Would Call Jesus A Socialist
    Giantfan
    +6
    I should have said all of the above. It's a given. They'd slam him worse than they are Obama.

2014/09/30 20:09:35