If Iran attacks Israel, who would you want as President?

SodaHead Politics 2008/05/06 02:00:27
Hillary Clinton
Barack Obama
John McCain
None of the above.  I would want..
Iran strongly opposes the US military presence in the Persian Gulf. The US strongly opposes Iran's continued nuclear program and open hatred of Israel. The tension between these three countries is palpable. If Iran ever acted against Israel who would you want in charge of the United States?

• Bozhi 2008/05/06 16:42:51
    None of the above. I would want..
    Bozhi
    +35
    Ron Paul - If Iran attacked Israel, Israel would bomb them out of existence. If Ron Paul were president, he would not get in Israel's way or get involved with them.

• legalamericanwoman 2013/12/01 17:51:38 (edited)
    None of the above. I would want..
    legalamericanwoman
    Allen West VP and Rand Paul Pres. and Netenyahu as Sec. of State.
  • Sidrah Zaheer 2012/11/12 22:09:13
    None of the above. I would want..
    Sidrah Zaheer
    Ron Paul.
  • luke.aust 2011/04/18 21:37:29
  • legalam... luke.aust 2013/12/01 18:37:46
    legalamericanwoman
    but then he owns your life. More slavery America does not need.
  • Theodon 2009/06/25 00:53:22
    None of the above. I would want..
    Theodon
    I'll take General Patraeus in a New York Minute!
  • el loco 2009/03/23 03:59:47 (edited)
    None of the above. I would want..
    el loco
    +1
    MYSELF BECAUSE I WOULD END THIS BULLSHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL ! bullshit
  • No More Commies 2009/01/19 19:35:43
    John McCain
    No More Commies
    +1
    Clinton and Obama only appear to care about the Jews. The reality is that Communists ( Thats the guys that want to 'redistribute' wealth) hate Jews and have killed more then Hitler. John McCain would fight injustice and defend Israel as every Conservative does. Communists will dance the day Israel is destroyed but publicly condemn the action.
  • snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cl... 2009/01/05 03:15:17 (edited)
    John McCain
    snell/GOD & COUNTRY-zero cliques
    +1
    His experience only surpasses by a fraction his reputation of someone whom we can rely on to keep our pretty pink derrieres safe! And even with that there is only so much one can do since most Terrorist countries, (which used to be called 'Enemy' countries), has or is in the process of procuring Nukes.
  • tallChristian 2009/01/02 02:32:40
    John McCain
    tallChristian
    +2
    at least he had the military experience to make an informed decision.
  • bigdaddy_ia 2008/12/27 23:11:53
    None of the above. I would want..
    bigdaddy_ia
    +1
    It won't matter. All that stuff at the end of the Bible will look like childs play. As they used to say in school, "sit under your desk, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye." We will launch on Iran, Russia will launch on us, Pakistan and India will retaliate. China will then invade Russia. And on and on.
  • Gwama- Patriot † In God We... 2008/10/13 13:12:58
    John McCain
    Gwama- Patriot  † In God We Trust †
    +4
    He has generations of military experience behind him...Obama " I almost enlisted " You decide..
  • loser 2008/09/07 15:35:40
    None of the above. I would want..
    loser
    +1
    ron paul
  • AMERAKITA 2008/09/05 00:02:42
    None of the above. I would want..
    AMERAKITA
    +1
    Chuck Baldwin or Ron Paul
  • Chas 2008/08/12 14:42:36 (edited)
    Barack Obama
    Chas
    +1
    I would be the best to be in charge, because I would wait for the dust to settle and then help myself to the oil, their would be no one left to stop me. Mutual assurred destruction. Does anybody really think Russia is going to sit back and watch isreal or anybody else get in Irans way since alot of the oil they get comes from Iran not to mention they built the nuclear plants there.
  • W.J.S. 2008/08/04 23:59:34
    None of the above. I would want..
    W.J.S.
    +1
    All 3 of them are crazy!! Somebody with common sense please!!! But i think Bush will do it before he leaves, he wants the "credit", sadly enough!
  • Mitch 2008/08/01 13:33:50
    Barack Obama
    Mitch
    +2
    Obama is more stable than McCain, a know hot head who's gotten into trouble because of it before. I do not think that your scenario is likely given that Iran's leader talks a good game but is full of hot air.
  • fireware0062 2008/07/22 22:47:37
    None of the above. I would want..
    fireware0062
    +1
    good question!!?
  • Tony 2008/06/04 05:08:34
    None of the above. I would want..
    Tony
    +1
    Hillary es una prostituta!
  • doctordawg Tony 2008/07/21 03:56:43
    doctordawg
    What an evil, horse doo doo push poll question! You're all "Iran is evil, so when they push us, who will kill them all the best?"

Shame on you! Your headline question STINKS! Why not ask "When Israel kills innocent Palestinians again, should we nuke them?" How about "When Bush kills innocent Iranians based on lies, should we re-elect him for a third term?"

Your question is WRONG! BAD! EVIL! STOP IT!
  • Mitch doctordawg 2008/08/01 14:04:00
    Mitch
    +1
    "Israel kills innocent Palestinians "

Please check your facts, it is the Arabs who are shooting rockets into Israel indiscriminately. Every sovereign nation has the right (duty) to defend its citizens.
  • Theodon doctordawg 2009/06/25 00:54:13
    Theodon
    Death to the Ayatollah!
  • legalam... doctordawg 2013/12/04 04:04:35
    legalamericanwoman
    nearly all of islam swirls around sharia which rules that islam must annihilate all jews all infidels all all atheists, all christians, all hindus etc etc homosexuals etc etc

Get the PLO or whatever islam group involved to stop throwing missiles into israel every cpouple of minutes.

BETTER YET! end SHARIA forever and stop the Koran forever. .

Perhaps all wars will suddenly end ? That would be good change :)
  • Revman 2008/05/28 04:34:48
    None of the above. I would want..
    Revman
    +1
    We need leadership with a proven track record for getting things done, not the same old political rhetoric that promises false hope during the election cycle, only to back the status quo afterward. We need new blood in the White House, leaders with the intelligence and vision to comprehend the complicated dynamics of human interactions/behavior and who have a profound background in both domestic and foreign affairs. Leaders not beholden to special corporate interests, the Israeli lobby or what little Arab influence there is. Time to sweep the knuckle-dragging cavemen of both major political parties, owned and operated by the same corporate money, into the dustbin of history. Want to prevent Iran from acting against Israel? Want to prevent the US/Israel from acting against Iran? Forget the Republicrats. Vote Nader/Gonzalez for President/VP of the United States!
  • NamelessGenXer 2008/05/24 14:45:39
    Barack Obama
    NamelessGenXer
    +5
    I'll take the level-headed and unflappable GenXer over the insane, warmongering Cold War relic with the yellow teeth and hyena laugh, thanks.

• Richard 2008/05/21 15:32:51
    Barack Obama
    Richard
    +4

Are we sure Hillary isn't Muslim?
  • Nameles... Richard 2008/08/01 14:25:46
    NamelessGenXer
    +1
    Hmmm.... makes you wonder...

What about Meghan McCain and her terra-ist shawl? Hmmmm?

hmmm meghan mccain terra-ist shawl hmmmm

And what about HW Bush and his terra-ist fist bump? Hmmmm?

mccain terra-ist shawl hmmmm hw bush terra-ist fist bump hmmmm

Where the HELL of Joe McCarthy when you need him?
  • 2redheads 2008/05/21 02:44:40
  • Tracy 2008/05/20 01:03:47
    Hillary Clinton
    Tracy
    At least she has no islamic background.
  • norm Tracy 2008/05/20 18:56:57
    norm
    obama is the only one who can deal with the towel heads!!! they don't want to see any white person at all.... bush mess that up big time ... thats why the twin towers are gone,,,
  • bigdadd... norm 2008/12/27 23:14:55
    bigdaddy_ia
    Um...Bush really hadn't done anything yet...he was barely in office before the 9/11 attacks. That attack was being planned for years.
  • norm bigdadd... 2009/01/14 20:41:35
    norm
    bullshit if bush had handled the summit the right way. allowing those who should have gone like rev.jackson,ect, 911 would never had happened...bush sent the wrong people to the summit....they in turn walked =-out telling bush that they would attack because of it.......period ====i will never forget that day......a week later 911......
  • bigdadd... norm 2009/01/14 22:38:31
    bigdaddy_ia
    +1
    Um, what summit are you talking about? Are you talking about the Tabas Summit that really didn't accomplish anything? Wow, you have an interesting view of history. Since the Iranian seizure of the US Embassy and the attacks in Beruit, the US has been a target for terrorist activity. As far as 9/11, the plans for such an attack had been bouncec around for years. This was the second attack on the WTC. These attacks took years to plan. You just don't jump in 4 planes in one day and decide to take out several targets. To think that terrorism is just a Bush thing, dude...read your history
  • legalam... bigdadd... 2013/12/01 18:42:29
    legalamericanwoman
    Bush SR was involved in the CIA in the 60's. He involved us in Iraq , remember?
  • legalam... Tracy 2013/12/01 18:41:12
    legalamericanwoman
    wrong . her strongest advisor ( Huma ) as sec of state was well connected to both Moslem Brotherhood and Iran. Plus Hilary wore the sheet of shame ( anti women sharia law ) .
  • legalam... Tracy 2013/12/04 04:11:22
    legalamericanwoman
    she ands bill had to divest themselves of huge financial interests in SA and UAE before she could become sec of state.
  • Onfire 2008/05/19 17:30:17
    None of the above. I would want..
    Onfire
    +2
    Let all the Israelis come to the USA. They can resetttle the Northern Plain states and turn it into a Garden of Eden/ Let the palestinians have their land back and end this colonialist land grab. The we can begin to deal in a mature fashion with everyone on the Middle east.
  • Mitch Onfire 2008/08/01 13:51:30
    Mitch
    +1
    As if there was ever a country called Palestine in the first place. Check your history, and you will see it never existed. It was a nearly deserted, barren strip of land before the Zionists settled there and reclaimed the malaria-infested swamps.
  • SwissM 2008/05/19 03:17:56
    John McCain
    SwissM
    +4
    McCain or Hillary if its that time of the month.
  • Bill - Buffalo Soldier 2008/05/19 03:15:54
    John McCain
    Bill - Buffalo Soldier
    +4
    Certainly not Obama - he will sell them out in a minute.
  • larry Bill - ... 2008/05/19 18:38:51
    larry
    I take it you are not going to vote for Obama:-) Seems you don't know much about him anyway.

2014/04/21 02:44:55