"IF I WANTED AMERICA TO FAIL" ? (obama, our jerkwad president does)

JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/25 17:38:55
Related Topics: Obama, America, President

• DeborahLakeHelen 2012/04/25 19:57:03
    DeborahLakeHelen
    +13
    It's quite obvious Obama wants America to fail. He's had his pedal to the metal with his agenda to bring the USA to her knees, he hasn't stopped, and he doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. This country is in the worst political, financial and economic trouble its ever seen. It won't be long before we'll reach the point of no return.

• evangel... ProudPr... 2012/04/26 22:00:54
    evangelism_vision
    YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT AND I WILL BELIEVE WHAT I WANT.
  • ProudPr... evangel... 2012/04/26 23:04:04
    ProudProgressive
    You're entitled to believe whatever you want to believe. Personally, I prefer reality, but I respect entirely your right to reject it.
  • evangel... ProudPr... 2012/04/26 23:54:22
    evangelism_vision
    And that is what it's all about. Free Speech and the fact of the matter is it would not make a hill of beans what evidence i presented to you because you are already set in what you believe.
    I believe what I do because I researched it and not from one source either.
    Here we are..... Moving on
  • evangel... ProudPr... 2012/04/29 20:21:43
    evangelism_vision
    BARRY SOETORO BARACK H OBAMA
    Multiple Names, Multi Social Security Numbers
    Illegal President

*************** I DID *****************
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/04/26 20:01:20
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    POSTED AGAIN HERE JUST IN CASE SOME ONE DECIDES TO DELETE THE TRUTH

VAN JONES A COMMUNIST TWO SOURCES:

you are wrong dead wrong

PROOF VAN JONES IS A COMMUNIST

*******SOURCE ONE OF TWO *******

I CAN PROVIDE MORE IF YOU LIKE

http://www.usasurvival.org/ck...

The "True Identity" Of Van Jones

By Cliff Kincaid 9/10/09

Some people are wondering who is next after Van Jones. But the Van Jones story is not over. And we still don't know who hired this "obscure" official, as some on the left are now trying to refer to him. Some of these controversies are currently being investigated by the new media. Blogger Trevor Loudon, who broke the story about Jones' communist background, thinks White House official Valerie Jarrett needs to be seriously scrutinized. She appears to have had a family connection to Barack Obama's childhood mentor, Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis.

For the record, this "obscure" official technically worked at the White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), established within the Executive Office of the President. It "coordinates Federal environmental efforts and works closely with agencies and other White House offices in the development of environmental policies and initiatives." Yet, he never went through a Senate confirmation hearing.

Meanwhile, representat...

VAN JONES A COMMUNIST TWO SOURCES:

you are wrong dead wrong

PROOF VAN JONES IS A COMMUNIST

*******SOURCE ONE OF TWO *******

I CAN PROVIDE MORE IF YOU LIKE

http://www.usasurvival.org/ck...

The "True Identity" Of Van Jones

By Cliff Kincaid 9/10/09

Meanwhile, representatives of various George Soros-funded organizations are coming to the defense of the identified communist.

John Podesta, the President and CEO of the Center for American Progress Action Fund, hailed Jones as an "exceptional and inspired leader who has fought to bring economic and environmental justice to communities across our country."

Justin Ruben of Moveon.org said Jones had "worked tirelessly to bring jobs and environmental progress to some of the poorest communities in our nation. His dedication and leadership are exactly what we need more of in Washington. And his resignation is a loss to this Administration."

Josh Silver of the Free Press calls Jones "one of our most visionary and principled young leaders."

Questions about Van Jones personally are not over, either. It's been reported that Van Jones is not his real name. He is really Anthony Jones.

By the same token, Barack Obama was once Barry Soetoro. It's not exactly clear when his name was changed, and when or if it was reflected on official documents.

Jones and Obama put a lot of importance in names. Jones named his son Cabral, after African Marxist Amilcar Cabral. So what happened with "Van?"

In an interview with Ariane Conrad, the person who largely wrote his best-selling book, Jones said, "Well my true identity, of course, is Anthony Jones from Jackson, Tenn. One might be able to use a search engine to figure that out."

He may have been referring to the fact that his "true identity" had been previously revealed in a New Yorker article, "Greening the Ghetto," by Elizabeth Kolbert. She noted, "Van Jones, born Anthony Jones, grew up in Jackson, Tennessee, a small town about ninety miles east of Memphis." Kolbert explained that, "After high school, Jones enrolled at the University of Tennessee at Martin. The first day of his freshman year, he decided that he needed a new identity, or, at least, a new name. Anthony Jones was dull. He chose Van because, he told me, 'it has a little touch of nobility, but at the same time it's not overboard.'" On another occasion, he said he picked "Van" because it sounded cool.

If he got a new name his freshman year of college, then why is he listed years later as "Anthony Jones" in the 2005 IRS form 990 filed by the organization he ran, the Ella Baker Center? The form is actually signed by "Anthony K. Van Jones" but printed as "Anthony K. 'Van' Jones," with the name "Van" in quotation marks.

By 2006, it is back to "Anthony K. Jones" and by 2007 it has become "Anthony 'Van' Jones."

In his statement, Podesta said that Jones, whatever his real name and true identity, had "chosen to resign because he believed he was serving as a distraction to the president's agenda. I respect that decision." Podesta was co-chair of the Obama-Biden Transition project and employed Jones before he went to the White House CEQ.

But how could he have been a "distraction" when the major media had been ignoring the story? Jones was forced to resign, as the Marxist "progressives" at the Rag Blog web site fully understand, because the investigation of Jones was getting too close for comfort for Obama and his inner circle. Sacking Jones was a way for the White House and the major media, just beginning to take an interest in the story, to move on.

It is apparent that Jones was thrown "under the bus" because too many of Obama's close associates, including Jarrett, are implicated in his hiring. Jarrett had said that "we" had recruited Jones. Who is "we?"

Obama himself obviously approved the decision to bring him aboard. After all, he is the president. Jones and Obama were photographed together. What is the nature of their relationship?

Rep. Mike Pence was the only member of the House Republican Leadership to call for Jones to go. But the resignation has not resulted in any coherent explanation of how he was hired in the first place.

Just before Jones jumped ship, Senator Kit Bond of Missouri sent a letter asking for congressional hearings into the appointment. Among other things, he noted, "Last year, Mr. Jones in a radio interview stated his goals as a 'complete revolution' to 'transform the whole society' away from capitalism. These recent comments remove the credibility of his assertions that his past radical statements and actions such as the creation of the group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM) rooted in Marxism and Leninism merely reflect youthful sentiments in the distant past."

In fact, I am not aware of any claims by Jones that his involvement in STORM was just a matter of being too youthful. He never replied to my calls or emails and I was forced to file a series of Freedom of Information Act requests to try to get answers.

His Marxist rhetoric about a "complete revolution" was made to "Uprising Radio" in April of 2008 and brought to light by Breitbart TV. Going beyond "systems of exploitation and oppression is a process," Jones said, that will take us beyond "eco-capitalism." He explained, "So the green economy will start off as a small sub-set and we're going to push it and push it and push it until it becomes the engine for transforming the whole society."

In other words, environmentalism and "green jobs" are the cover for implementing Marxism. Obviously, Jones has not changed. Only his methods have changed.

Bond sent his letter in his capacity as ranking member of the Green Jobs and the New Economy Subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works. But the chairman of this subcommittee, to whom Bond sent the letter, is socialist Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont, a booster of Jones! So the chances of any hearings were always zero to begin with.

Are the Republicans serious about getting to the bottom of this scandal?

For his part, Sanders responded that Democrats should have stood by Jones. "To surrender to them is ridiculous, because they're not going to stop. They're just going to go after the next guy. We need to be standing up to them more vigorously and exposing their lies."

He did not identify what "lies" he was talking about. The fact is that Jones was nailed by his own associations and statements. As he told Conrad, all you had to do was use a search engine.

Before going on to the "next guy," it's the job of the conservative media which took this story seriously to examine how Jones got his job. Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog is still on top of it. Glenn Beck should not let the Jones story drop now. And that means exposing those who are now defending Jones.

Speaking of Jones, Josh Silver of the Soros-funded Free Press says that "progressives" have a responsibility to "defend the public servants and innocent people who are being attacked…"

Their idea of "innocent" is someone who openly associated himself with an international movement that has taken the lives of more than 100 million truly innocent people. International communism is still the biggest "death panel" the world has ever known.

Which raises the question: why do modern "progressives" want to celebrate the work of a communist?

****************** SOURCE TWO *****************

VAN JONES BY THE WAY IS NOT HIS REAL NAME BUT HERE HE ADMITS THAT HE IS A COMMUNIST AS WELL AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE AFL-CIO

(PORTION) http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/12...

A means to fight racial ‘justice’

WND reported Jones was a founder and leader of the communist group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM.

STORM’s official manifesto, “Reclaiming Revolution,” had been published on the Internet until WND and other websites linked to the online publication.

A review of the 97-page treatise found it describes Jones’ organization as having a “commitment to the fundamental ideas of Marxism-Leninism.”

“We agreed with Lenin’s analysis of the state and the party,” read Jones’ manifesto. “And we found inspiration in the revolutionary strategies developed by Third World revolutionaries like Mao Zedong and Amilcar Cabral.”

Cabral is the late Marxist revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau and the Cape Verde Islands. Jones named his son after Cabral and reportedly concludes every e-mail with a quote from the communist leader.

Speaking to the East Bay Express in 2005, Jones said he first became radicalized in the wake of the 1992 Rodney King riots, during which time he was arrested.

“I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th,” he said. “By August, I was a communist. I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’ I spent the next 10 years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary,” he said.

Jones boasted to the East Bay Express that his environmental activism was a means to fight for racial and class “justice.”

Jones went on to found the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, which WND reported is named after a little-known civil rights firebrand and socialist activist.

Succeeding revelations about Jones by WND included:

Jones previously served on the board of an environmental activist group at which a founder of the Weather Underground terrorist organization is a top director.
    Jones was co-founder of a black activist organization that has led a campaign prompting major advertisers to withdraw from Glenn Beck’s top-rated Fox News Channel program. The revelation followed Beck’s reports on WND’s story about Jones’ communist background.
    Jones and other White House appointees may have been screened by an ACORN associate.
    One day after the 9/11 attacks, Jones led a vigil that expressed solidarity with Arab and Muslim Americans as well as what he called the victims of “U.S. imperialism” around the world.
    Just days before his White House appointment, Jones used a forum at a major youth convention to push for a radical agenda that included spreading the wealth and “changing the whole system.”
    Jones’ Maoist manifesto while leading the group Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement, or STORM, was scrubbed from the Internet after being revealed by WND.
    Jones was the main speaker at an anti-war rally that urged “resistance” against the U.S. government – a demonstration sponsored by an organization associated with the Revolutionary Communist Party.
    In a 2005 conference, Jones characterized the U.S. as an “apartheid regime” that civil rights workers helped turn into a “struggling, fledgling democracy.”
    Jones signed a petition calling for nationwide “resistance” against police, accusing them of using the 9/11 attacks to carry out policies of torture.
    With additional research by Brenda J. Elliott
  • ProudPr... evangel... 2012/04/26 21:55:48
    ProudProgressive
    So what IS it that you really hate so much about this country? Is it just that there's a black guy in the White House, or do you just think that poor people should die and corporate profits are more important than having breathable air?
  • evangel... evangel... 2012/04/26 19:13:49
    evangelism_vision
    +1
    I will Fight to the Death against the Liberals, Against the democrat Socialist and the president of the United States! I took an oath when I joined the Navy and when I retired, I never stepped down from that oath and nor will I until i am dead.

War may surly come to our shores and not from other lands but a fight to restore the Constitution of the United States for the people and By the people So Help Me God

If the left want a fight, If the Left want to take our Land, If the Left want to raise our Gas prices, Electric Prices, and If the left want to brain wash our Children and feed them massive doses of Communism, Marxism, Socialistic concepts and that Free Market and Capitalism are evil, and If the left want to force us to buy Government Healthcare and if the Left want to close down our businesses and try and come in our homes and tell us the american People what we can and cannot do.....

YOU DAMN RIGHT THERE WILL BE A FIGHT LIKE THIS NATION HAS NEVER SEEN BECAUSE FREEBORN AMERICAN CITIZENS WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS TO THE GOVERNMENT.

WE THE PEOPLE WILL OVER COME AND PREVAIL AND WE WILL END OVER REGULATION OF OUR LIFE'S AND BUSINESSES AND THEY WILL NOT VIOLATE OUR RELIGIOUS RIGHTS EITHER.

SO HELP ME GOD. millions across this Great land has expressed words like mine and agree...

SO HELP ME GOD. millions across this Great land has expressed words like mine and agree that the Democrat Socialist Party is the most dangerous Party in the united states and like a mad Dog it must be destroyed, It must be wiped out and politically, It must be never given power again so that future Generations will look and say... Why Did people ever fall for that Party what made them turn so stupid and dumb to follow people like Obama, Clinton, Carter, Johnson, or even Kennedy.

Every Week the Left open their mouth and their agenda becomes clearer and clearer and it is a warning of worst to come of we allow these Maggots to infest our House, Senate, and the office of the President.

Future Generations will judge this Generation because if we allow Obama to be reelected, we will be judged worst when freedom has breathed it's last breath. They will cry and ask why we did not stop the Democrats and why we allowed them to control our Businesses through Unions those Heads are Marxist and Communist.

Make no mistake America, Obama seeks nothing less than to end the family Farm, to destroy the family Home, to force you on to welfare and the food stamp whic drives away your power and transfers it to the Government.

I will not be owned by the government, I will not be controlled nor will they dictate to me what I can or can not do on my property or in my business. They will not take away my right to own guns and protect my family because if I give up that right, they have the power to over power me and that Damn will not happen without a bloody fight to the death So Help Me God.

I do not know what course other Americans may take November 6th, but I can assure you very well that I will support Mitt Romney Any Day over that little worthless Dog Vomit President, called Barack Obama

I call on you Americans who have Children, Grand Children, or New Parents who some day want Children to Join Mitt Romney in November and to Remove Every single democrat from the House, The Senate, and remove Obama from the white house and Never again give them any power to destroy this great Nation, So Help Us God

*************** GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.... WE THE PEOPLE!!

Signed with boldness, Jerry Ballard United States Navy Retired
  • ProudPr... evangel... 2012/04/26 19:48:04
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    You really should see a psychiatrist. Paranoid delusions like yours coupled with an underlying hatred of everything that this great nation stands for is not a pretty combination.
  • JoeBtfsplk ProudPr... 2012/04/26 19:53:03
    JoeBtfsplk
    that you are a commie loving hypocrite, keeps me on your tail

get used to it
  • ProudPr... JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/26 21:57:40
    ProudProgressive
    I don't love communism and I am truly glad that communism is no longer a serious movement in the world. And I am not a hypocrite. My views have always been consistent.

But if you want to waste your time embarrassing yourself over and over again, feel free. Unlike most of your friends, I don't block anyone. It's much more entertaining to see how ridiculous America Haters like yourself can get.
  • ProudPr... boneman1 2012/04/26 16:32:10
    ProudProgressive
    We are producing more oil now than we did under Bush. There are more producing drill sites now than there were under Bush. There are more open drilling permits than there were under Bush. The fact that the President isn't stupid enough to put up oil drills in Central Park and in the middle of Yellowstone as the Republicans would love to see doesn't change the fact that our energy picture right now is significantly improved since Bush left. The Keystone pipeline, as you know, would do nothing to affect gas prices, and even if it were operating today all that would mean is that it would be easier for a Canadian corporation to sell oil to China.

James Lovelock is a pretty good science fiction writer. I especially like his "Gaia" theory. But I think I'll stick with the consensus of 98% of the world's scientists. And my own eyes.
  • The Lib... ProudPr... 2012/04/26 11:35:39
    The Lib Hater
    +2
    Maybe you haven't heard , but the Climategate scandal revealed how liberal scientists were deceiving the public with the use of fraudulent data for use as climate science. 0bama's Energy Department’s failed loan program reveal a pattern of corruption involving 2008 campaign bundlers, stimulus funds and sweetheart loan deals. Not only that, as you can see now, Solyndra’s $535 million scheme was only the tip of the iceberg. 0bama has invested taxpayers' money heavily in green tech, only to see them all go bust. In other words, wasted OUR money. Americans' do not, and will not congratulate 0bama. He is using Leninism to destroy our country. Remember comrade, socialism is for the people, not the socialist.
    congratulate 0bama leninism destroy country remember comrade socialism people socialist
  • JoeBtfsplk The Lib... 2012/04/26 11:40:37
    JoeBtfsplk
    +1
    I believe Solyndra and John Corsine's failed($1.3Billion missing?) were both pre-conceived plots to shuffle money that eventually some of which will end up in Obama's campaign war chest.
  • The Lib... JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/26 11:53:24
    The Lib Hater
    +2
    I would bet on it...
  • ProudPr... JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/26 16:34:53
    ProudProgressive
    You also believe pigs can fly, Joe.
  • ProudPr... The Lib... 2012/04/26 16:34:30
    ProudProgressive
    Actually, "climategate" was yet another phony crisis dreamed up by the head in the sand group. There was no fraudulent data utilized in any of the studies, and numerous independent studies by actual scientists have confirmed the conclusions.
  • Tombo 2012/04/25 22:40:16
    Tombo
    +3
    I would do crap like this:

Fast and furious
  • Jimbo 2012/04/25 22:21:24
    Jimbo
    +3
    A jerkwad is someone that thinks the elected president of the US wants the country to fail. Get some help for your mental condition. It is the Obama derangement syndrome, quite common with SHCs.
  • BARRY0619 Jimbo 2012/04/25 23:26:50
    BARRY0619
    +8
    Jimbo, still clueless as ever I see. If O'Dumbo wants our country to succeed and obviously what he is doing isn't working, why doesn't he change course?
  • Jimbo BARRY0619 2012/04/25 23:35:38
    Jimbo
    Ahem. Explain this chart.

ahem explain chart
  • BARRY0619 Jimbo 2012/04/25 23:58:40
    BARRY0619
    +2
    The chart is misleading. Once I find the video I posted elsewhere on SH, I'll repost it. If I explained it:
    A. You wouldn't understand
    B. You wouldn't believe me
  • BARRY0619 Jimbo 2012/04/26 16:28:20
    BARRY0619
    Here's the video I was referring too. It's actually debunking the myth that his Stimulus created jobs. It also references the chart I was referring too.

• StevenRoberts 2012/04/25 22:21:04
  • Jimbo StevenR... 2012/04/25 22:22:01
    Jimbo
    Your bias is showing.
  • StevenR... Jimbo 2012/04/26 00:01:07
  • Tully 2012/04/25 22:10:16 (edited)
    Tully
    +3
    I could poke a million holes in this video, but the educated populace will know.

This is a scary propaganda video along the lines of the dangers of homosexuals and black men dating white women. Almost reminds me of "reefer madness".

Here's a few:

The middle class was born of Socialist Progressive actions of the 30s and 40s, namely minimum wage, 40 hour work week and unions (good then, bad now), to name a few. The middle class has been shrinking steadily since the 70s and the upper class % has remained the same, while people below the poverty line keeps growing. Welfare plays a part in the growth, but is not the only answer.

Gas prices will remain the same whether we drill here or there, refineries will see surplus refined product go to Europe or China or India to make up the difference and keep prices artificially high(= profit).

Excess dense smog in the air (one generation) will cause global dimming, which will cause less light and heat to hit the earth, causing temperatures to lower (scrubbers on smoke stacks now). "Clean" carbon dioxide and monoxide in theory will trap more heat with the "greenhouse effect", which is a proven theory (science can't nail down the man made part though).

I'm a Libertarian and the country has been going down hill since the 70s and is in a steady decline. It will not get better as long as the "establishment" is in power. And yes Mitt Romney is the "establishment".
  • StevenR... Tully 2012/04/25 22:24:07
  • JoeBtfsplk Tully 2012/04/25 22:32:29
    JoeBtfsplk
    Dave O'Brien was the star in 'Reefer Madness' - I crewed on the White Cloud before he died aboard in Cat Harbor, Catalina Is.

Dave O'Brien (May 31, 1912 – November 8, 1969) was an American film actor, director and writer. Born David Poole Fronabarger in Big Spring, Texas, O'Brien started his film career in bit parts before gradually winning larger roles, mostly in B pictures.

To modern audiences, he is most likely best to be remembered as a frantic dope addict in the low-budget exploitation film Reefer Madness
  • ProudPr... JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/25 22:49:43
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    Gee, that's relevant.
  • JoeBtfsplk ProudPr... 2012/04/25 23:09:23
    JoeBtfsplk
    +2
    you know what you can do about it?
  • Jimbo JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/25 23:14:22
    Jimbo
    Your knowledge about reefer madness is limited. Google Cab Calloway reefer madness and post again.
  • belle 2012/04/25 21:45:31
    belle
    +5
    It seems all these things have been happening for the past 3 years with Obumer in office, This must be the dreams of his dad wanting the failure of America. Obama wants to bring his dads dreams true.
  • Sinpac 2012/04/25 21:33:16
  • Tombo 2012/04/25 21:16:20
    Tombo
    +6
    Very moving video. We are on the Road to Serfdom. The road to serfdom

• RTHTGak... Tombo 2012/04/26 02:54:35
    RTHTGakaRoland
    +1
    Not only are we on the road to serfdom we are much too near the destination.

dc1

serfing
  • Tombo RTHTGak... 2012/04/27 00:56:25
    Tombo
    +1
    Scary, isn't it. Debt Bomb
  • Birthpangs 2012/04/25 21:15:21
  • JoeBtfsplk Birthpangs 2012/04/25 21:50:28
    JoeBtfsplk
    +3
    I checked and we both posted 4 hrs. ago.

Brilliant minds think alike!
  • Jimbo JoeBtfsplk 2012/04/25 22:25:00
    Jimbo
    +3
    You both should do a Guiness commercial.
  • ProudPr... Jimbo 2012/04/25 22:51:35

2014/11/23 13:39:06