If health care gets tossed, Limbaugh doesn't expect pretty picture

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/04/04 21:53:57
RUSH PREDICTS OBAMA'S RESPONSE TO SUPREMES Yesterday, Limbaugh said President Obama was threatening Supreme Court justices with his comments about his signature health-care law.

Obama had said: “I think the American people understand and I think the justices should understand that, in the absence of an individual mandate, you cannot have a mechanism to ensure that people with pre-existing conditions can actually get health care.”

“Obama’s put a bounty out on the Supreme Court, figuratively speaking, since bounties are in the news lately. There’s no question,” said Limbaugh. “This is a message to the conservative justices: Anthony Kennedy, look what you will be taking away if you strike down my law. Look at the people you will be hurting if you strike down my law.”

Read More: http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/rush-predicts-obamas-re...

• shultzhound 2012/04/04 22:00:21
    shultzhound
    +3
    And so the saga continues with this poor excuse for a president, this abomination we call human. Obama is the true poster child of why we need abortions in this country, to bad his mother did not opt for one.

• Radlad 2012/04/05 09:04:18
    Radlad
    +1
    obummer I don't believe cares what the SCOTUS has to say. I think barry will say perhaps not in these words but the drift will be the same... "I am obama, the almighty! How dare you say there is something I cannot do! Because I want this it will be so. And what are you going to do about it?" I do not believe he cares. He hasn't abided by by any other court that has ruled against him. What makes you think he cares what the SCOTUS has to say...........
  • HOMBRE 2012/04/05 00:36:49
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/04/04 22:20:30
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +1
    again people IF the SCOTUS rules against obama...do you actually think he will honour their ruling?..me..i don't..obama will reject their ruling and implement Obamacare as scheduled
  • GANGA~Patriotic Revolution ... 2012/04/04 22:09:01
    GANGA~Patriotic Revolution BL-100+
    +2
    It makes sense considering how Obama has been all along!!

obama
  • shultzhound 2012/04/04 22:00:21
    shultzhound
    +3
  • jool 2012/04/04 21:56:07
    jool
    +1
    Lunatic's will run wild!
  • CUDDLY ... jool 2012/04/04 22:17:26

2014/10/25 23:03:51