If ever there were a "must-see" video, this just may be it:

Gregaj7 2012/09/17 18:56:45
Related Topics: English, Video, YouTube, Watch
If ever there were a "must-see" video, this just may be it: (It is in English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFBpB8wkts&feature;=player_em...

Read More: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNFBpB8wkts&feature...

• Tinka123 2012/09/17 21:20:19
    Gregaj7, You are totally on point, and thanks for posting this!
    Tinka123
    +6
    Great find. Far too many lack the ability to make a distinction between the Israeli Govt. (here I will remind folks that ALL govt. is but a necessary EVIL) and "the Jewish People."

Many desperately want the two to be the same, but alas - they are not.

• 2789847 2013/01/26 01:45:49
  • Gregaj7 2789847 2013/01/27 05:04:39
    Thanks.
  • daany Boy 2013/01/02 14:11:27 (edited)
    daany Boy
    +1
    There is much truth in the comments I have been reading; we may learn much; However, the words "jew" and " Israel" are two words as greatly mis understood as "Christian" is..or J-E-S-U-S, for that matter Consider Obadiah 1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised...Many "Christian" commentators lecture that this is "Israel" as they understand "Israel", 1 of 2 possibilities linger and languor here: 1 They are intentionally deceiving, or, 2: They have only pigsty scholarship to offer lazy would be audience passing by the pen! Obadiah is talking to EDOM. The satellite nation calling itself "Israel" ISH UR EL..or Egyptian ISH RA EL ( RA is GOD ) is only technically correct. It is..after all...the land of EDAM. IT IS NOT THE LAND OF ABRAHAM! MOSES MAY NEVER HAVE EVEN SEEN THIS PREPOSTEROUS sandbox! Yes, It is true that 9/11 was an inside job...ISRAELI owns all the National security and defense Machinations that failed that day. any Jew who says they had loved ones who died in the 911 treason is a liar!

Jews of any significance what so ever were "absent" that day...many had flown to the Hotel Hilton in IS RA EL to await the government give aways soon to follow the aftermath.

Now, I invite you to re read Rev. ...

Now, I invite you to re read Rev. 1:3 I know the blasphemy of them who call them selves jews [ yahudem..those who please God ] but are of the synagogue of Satan,"

Who might that be? They CLAIM to be something..and they worship in a Synagogue ( SION or Temple of GOG)

While "Christian" accepts his title..somehow, without study to show himself approved. Let's look at that : CHRIST came from the Greek word right? Where did they get it?

They got it from the Galatians, the celtic people the Savoiur himself came from GALL i LEE see it? The GAELIC word for SUN is CRIOS. DIA for God ( pronounced YAH also JAH )

So what do you have? KRIOSTIANS=SUN WORSHIPERS.

The Greeks had no higher god than Z_E_U_S ( also under other names..JUPITER.etc)

Can you see that JESUS is Latin and pronounced " HEY ZEUS?"

The Saviour never head himself called a "jew" or "JESUS"Now consider 1 Thes. 2:15

Paul says to beware of the jews who Killed the L-ord J-esus (sic) their own prophets, they please not God and are contrary to all men.

There is so much more....

You really call this a Mountain? ( Mt. Sinai ? )

mt sinai
  • Gregaj7 daany Boy 2013/01/02 23:59:50
    Thanks for commenting.
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2012/09/19 12:29:40
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +3
    Interesting that you put this up, Greg. This is the guy who originally did the works;
    http://www.youtube.com/user/S...
    Another one of his pieces from a year ago;
    http://youtu.be/JpZbYNUKQis
  • Gregaj7 WannaBe... 2012/09/19 16:42:51
    +2
    Impressive! This guy knows his stuff.
  • WannaBe... Gregaj7 2012/09/20 08:40:57
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Yeah, he's up to speed alright.
  • Tinka123 2012/09/17 21:20:19
    Tinka123
    +6

• Gregaj7 Tinka123 2012/09/17 21:50:04
    +3
    Praise The Lord that you know that distinction!
  • Tinka123 Gregaj7 2012/09/17 22:00:18
    Tinka123
    +3
    Right back at ya! I have been hammering away at this with my own family for quite some time now. I know your frustration!
    Gregaj7, You couldn't be more wrong!
    +1
    Are you actually taking the side of a bunch of Muslim apologists? This kind of thing is on the order of Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Or--let me see--how do you say "Our Struggle" in Arabic?
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/17 19:39:11
    +4
    I disagree. The info states very clearly the US corp can't do squat without the approval of those running ISRAEL. That couldn't be more accurate.
  • Temlako... Gregaj7 2012/09/17 21:44:35
    Info? As in "Ministry of." Propaganda, you mean.
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/17 21:51:42
    +2
    No, I don't. Please read Tinka's comment.
  • Temlako... Gregaj7 2012/09/17 21:57:29
    Propaganda is still propaganda. Open your eyes! Read the Arabic subtitles! Can't you see their motive? If they can dissociate the USA from Israel, they can wipe out Israel. (Or so they think; God will have another idea about that.)
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/17 22:19:14
    +3
    That all depends on which "Israel" you're talking about. I'd rather have Yahweh defend them than the muni-corp "United States". I'm glad you can read Arabic, as I can't.
  • Temlako... Gregaj7 2012/09/17 22:21:15
    That the Arabic subtitles even exist ought to lead you, as it led me, to reject that piece out-of-hand as incompetent, hearsay, irrelevant, immaterial, inconclusive, and just plain insubstantiable.
  • Tinka123 Temlako... 2012/09/17 22:28:39 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +4
    Is that your* way of saying you can't read Arabic? Would be an important fact to mention - don't you think?
  • Temlako... Tinka123 2012/09/17 22:30:41
    I never said I could read Arabic.

Can you?

And what do you make of those Arabic subtitles?

Let me remind you of something that you act as though you have forgotten. Jews did not fly three airplanes into buildings eleven years ago and try to fly a fourth. Arabs did.

So I reject anything they say as a lame attempt to justify the murders of three thousand people, including some of my neighbors.
  • Tinka123 Temlako... 2012/09/17 22:42:38 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +5
    Nope, sure can't. I make nothing of the subtitles because I can't read them and try my level best to not assume erroneously.

I can, however, understand English.

I don't believe the Corporate Govt. when they tell me that* the over 1 billion rounds of ammunition they're buying is for target practice. So why would I believe them when they speak to me of "facts" surrounding 9/11?

I reject anything THEY say as an attempt to persuade me, and I research further to form my own conclusion. Sometimes I don't find a conclusion because there just aren't enough facts. And I'm ok with with admitting that I don't know the whole truth when it comes to such things.

But I do know the Bible. I do know Yahweh. I do know his Commandments. I do know that 'unwavering' support of ANY govt. is not in there... anywhere.
  • Temlako... Tinka123 2012/09/17 22:45:46
    "I will bless them/Who bless thee,/And anyone who curseth thee/I will curse." Genesis 12:3. Look it up.

Any way you spin it, you have cursed Israel.

Now I don't happen to trust this administration, either. But I see no "corporate government." I see an insane would-be Marxist dictator. And though I don't believe they're buying a billion rounds of ammunition for target practice, I see the administration taking the side of the Arabs, not the Jews.
  • Tinka123 Temlako... 2012/09/17 23:49:49 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +5
    God himself cursed...

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."
    Mat 23:37-39

Edit -
    "But I see no "corporate government."

That's interesting... particularly given the fact that our laws refer to the Federal Govt. as "The Corporation."
  • Gregaj7 Tinka123 2012/09/18 01:04:00
    +3
    Excellent!
  • Tinka123 Gregaj7 2012/09/18 02:09:28
    Tinka123
    +3
    That's actually my favorite book in the Bible :)
  • Gregaj7 Tinka123 2012/09/18 19:11:42
    +3
    Mine is Esther.
  • Tinka123 Gregaj7 2012/09/18 20:42:12
    Tinka123
    +3
    Nice, good choice.
  • WannaBe... Gregaj7 2012/09/19 12:32:58
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Mine seems to be Daniel.
  • Gregaj7 WannaBe... 2012/09/19 16:43:20
    +2
    Excellent choice.
  • WannaBe... Gregaj7 2012/09/20 08:51:24
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    It seems to be tied in directly with Revelations, and speaks to the Jews about their Messiah's coming, which is why the a rabbinical curse on some of that book.
  • Temlako... Tinka123 2012/09/18 23:47:27
    +1
    But Jerusalem will say those words. It'll be a rough ride. (See Revelation chapter 11 for details.) But in the end, Jesus comes back and sets up His capital city--in Jerusalem.

Now the rest of us can be with God, or against Him.
  • Tinka123 Temlako... 2012/09/18 23:53:21 (edited)
    Tinka123
    +4
    What 'will' be does not negate from what is. Yahweh knows where I belong. And it's not with the Israeli govt. anymore than it is with the U.S. govt.

I've surrendered to Him, not them. As I said, I know the Bible and unwavering support for any govt. just isn't in it... anywhere.
  • Gregaj7 Tinka123 2012/09/19 00:27:03
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/19 00:26:19
    +2
    By all things I've researched, the governing body over the land-mass that's in the form of a municipal corporation known as ISRAEL is against Yahweh/Yeshua.
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/18 01:02:48
    +3
    1) "I will bless them/Who bless thee,/And anyone who curseth thee/I will curse." Genesis 12:3. Look it up."
    That applies to the descendants of Abraham, not the municipal corporation known as ISRAEL. Learn the difference.
    2) "corporate government."
    Please web-search 28 USC 3002 15 A. Do that before replying. Thanks.
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/18 00:59:08
    +3
    Buying the "Official" story on 9/11, are you?!?
  • Temlako... Gregaj7 2012/09/18 23:48:13
    I have talked to witnesses who back up what you call "the official story."
  • daany Boy Temlako... 2013/01/02 16:30:28
    daany Boy
    +1
    Funny you mention this "11" years after the fact:)
    1. 9/11 - number(s) highly important to the occultist who fester in our government. ALSO the number 22 . 11 is significant for the use of the number 666.
    First to understand is that the moon was full on 9.11.01 the full moon, not to mention it was a "Blue Moon" and a Super Moon. A full moon is also when the U.N. hold it's important meetings.
    2. the Twin towers form a giant 11.
    3. New york was the 11th state to join the union.
    4. Aquarius, the zodiac sign, this happened under, is the 11th sign of the worshiped zodiac
    5. new York City has 11 letters.
    6. George W. Bush has 11 letters
    7. G.W. ordered the flag flown half mast until the 22nd...11x2
    8.at 9:11 A.M 9.11.01 the twin towers were on fire.
    9.The first plane to hit the towers was flight number 11 ( with 92 passengers on board. 9+2=11)
    10.The red cross took in "99" 11x 9 ..9/11 )millions of dollars before sweeping down with an investigation by Jewish occultist/cabalist Henry Kissinger.
    11. both towers were 110 stories high. 11 +0=11
    12. Sept 11 is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4=11
    13. When G.W. Bush visited NYC he was pictured with a firefighter with the number on his helmet 164. 1+6+4=11
    14. Children were moved to a "safe haven" on 11th st.
    15. the only ferry allowed to ru...

2. the Twin towers form a giant 11.
    5. new York City has 11 letters.
    6. George W. Bush has 11 letters
    15. the only ferry allowed to run that day was number 11 on 33rd st. ( 3x11)
    16. It was 9:11 am this morning when I tried to post this..what went wrong..it is now 9:28 ( ?? ) This happened after 9.11 also when I first tried posting this information..Fortunately I know how to pray!! :)
    This is by no means the ONLY set of 11s in this or any other major event, but it defies the charge "Damn Muslims did it!!"
    THINK ABOUT IT! :) http://www.amandabears.com/up...
  • Gregaj7 Temlako... 2012/09/18 00:57:49
    +3
    It didn't and won't. I know the info about the relationship between the two muni-corps to be accurate. Might want to decide just which "Israel" you really support.
  • Tinka123 Temlako... 2012/09/17 22:28:32
    Tinka123
    +5
    Imho - propaganda and religious opposition still change nothing with respect to the fact that the Israeli govt. no more speaks for the Jewish People than the Corporate U.S. Govt. speaks for the American People.

"Or so they think; God will have another idea about that."

That's right. Yahweh is perfectly capable of carrying out that plan, he needs no assistance from U.S.
  • NightRyder Gregaj7 2012/09/17 22:21:54
    NightRyder
    +1
    The film is from the enemy, supporters of the terrorist Muslims, but some of it is true, which of course, is because Israel is a British mandate, it is not a God appointed nation any longer. However, God promised that Abraham's descendants would prosper in whatever they did, and that is a fact for the children of Ismael and Isaac. It could also be the apostate Israel that God said he would reform in the last days.

As to the original Israel, the one called God's First Born, that nation died when Jesus died on the Cross. The prophecy that Israel would deny is found in Amos; 8:2; "And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, “A basket of summer fruit.” Then said the LORD unto me, “The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more." That prophecy was completed when Jesus died, but to show it was true, God gave the Jews no protection when Jerusalem was destroyed, which also marked the end of the Nation.

In Amos 8:2; "end" is in the Hebrew, "Qets" (kates); The similarity of sounds implies that, as the summer is the end of the year and the time of the ripeness of fruits, so Israel is ripe for her last punishment, ending her national existence. As the fruit is plucked when ripe from the tree, so Israel is from her land.

Now, The New Israel is the Chr...

Now, The New Israel is the Christians, the followers of Jesus Christ, not the Jews, Parse', and the Bible makes that clear; Romans 2:28;

“For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.”

And Colossians 3:9-11; “Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.”

So the old argument about Israel being the Jews of today that do not worship Jesus as the Son of God, are the chosen of God, is not valid at all, the Word of God disputes the argument in more than a few scriptures. As to the great city that is mentioned in Revelation 11:8-9, as where the two bodies of the witnesses laid for three and one half days, it is the same great city of Revelation, chapters 14 and 15.

This describes no literal event. "They that dwell on the earth" (Revelation 11:10), meaning "all men" shall see this; and to think of just two individual men remaining unburied in some specific city is ridiculous. Something of far greater import than this is depicted. The word for street here is “Plateia” (plat-i'-ah)in the Greek; and signifies a broad street, such as the principal street of a city would be. Thus, it can be said that the unburied bodies of the dead witnesses, decorate Broadway!

This verse never refers to Jerusalem. So, what does it mean? It means the apostate organized Churches opposed to God. It is civilization utterly alien to the will of God., and It is every city, and not one city, and therefore, it means all the cities of mankind. This is exceedingly important to the understanding of Rev. 11:13. Its allegorical names, note the plural, are Sodom and Egypt. One should note that Jerusalem, where the Lord was actually crucified is not mentioned at all. There is just as much authority for restricting the meaning here to Sodom or Egypt as there is for referring it exclusively to any city, and would be correct; and yet countless scholars have fallen into the error of reading this as a reference to literal, earthly Jerusalem. This type of literalism has destroyed the perception of many.

For example, one commentator, Beckwith declared that, "The details make clear that primarily the literal Jerusalem is meant."

But how can that be so, when Jerusalem isn’t even mentioned in the whole of chapter 11. However, by the double allegorical name, John has freed the city mentioned here of any physical or geographical limitations. It can be located anywhere at any time, just as Picasso's Guernica is at one and the same time, both Guernica, Spain, 1937, and also any and every other place where war has caused its destruction.

The spiritual character of the world's great cities this very day lives up to the enemy states that were great enemies to God, and was assigned to them in this marvelous prophecy. Like Sodom, they are corrupt; like Egypt, they are tyrannical. This proper identification of "the great city" here will make the explanation of Rev. 11:13 understandable. And every city crusifies Christ very day, because most do not understand what the Bible says.

However, to get back to the vision again, “The dead bodies left in the streets”, is the bodily presence of dead churches on the principal “avenues” and "Broadways" of earth's cities all over the world is attested by their impressive buildings which are the principal adornment of many such streets; and their physical attractiveness explains why the dead are thus permitted to remain "unburied" for all people to see. This thought will be further elaborated in the following verses of this chapter. It is the Bibles in the hands of People that have never taken the time to study them to know God.

2014/09/02 02:23:25