If Barack Obama was white, would he have already been impeached?

KCurtis 2013/02/23 12:02:31
What is the reason behind the Teflon shield the Lame Stream Media, the Democrats and the Republicans protection of Obama?

The press continues to censor news to keep the rays of good intention on a President who has transparently disregarded our Constitution; who has destroyed our economy; who has started the destruction of our healthcare system. They have ignored his association with known criminals and radicals and allowed his records to go unchallenged with not a single investigative report on why Obama spends millions of dollars each year to hide his college transcriptions.

Even after a divided, disastrous first term where job loss was rampant and Democrats lost control over one of the 3 branches of government; low information voters re-elected Obama. Why?

The GOP has disregarded hundreds of thousands of people questioning blatantly forged documentation of Obama birth records, fake Social Security Number and many other facts about his questionable past. They have taken him to task with congressional hearings on Fast and Furious and Benghazi, but have never made a move to start impeachment for any of the crimes for which there is much evidence.

Even the Supreme Court has now illegally failed to disperse depositions to fairly review the questions around Barack Obama's shady past.

• Brosia 2013/03/24 18:07:47
    No race has nothing to do with it, here is why.
    Brosia
    His race is actually a detriment to getting things done. If there really was a lack of coverage over the things you claim he has done. how do you know about them? We would have a stronger country if Congress wasn't so busy blocking everything the President puts forward that has a chance in hell of helping. Congress wants him to fail, and watching Fox News ensures that the message gets lost amongst blatantly racist remarks.
  • John Boy 2013/03/19 06:58:00 (edited)
    Yes I think he has been given a pass because of his race.
    John Boy
    If Obama was pure white, he would not be able to hide behind the race card ! So yes, he probably would be history by now.
  • Transquesta 2013/03/04 20:53:12 (edited)
    Transquesta
    +1
    Thanks to the attempts made by Ken Starr, et al against Blowjob Billy, impeachment has become progressively more difficult, if not downright impossible, to initiate much less to bring to 'full flower.' I believe race really has nothing to do with it. "High crimes and misdemeanors" is simply too nebulous a term and too hard to prove--especially when you're talking about impeaching a popular prez. Popularity is thus the biggest determinant of success in an attempt at impeachment, IMO. It'd have been easier to have impeached Dubya than Obama--and what they may or may not have done in office to have warranted such is largely (if not functionally) irrelevant.
  • Michael 2013/03/04 20:43:05 (edited)
    Michael
    If you think race has anything to do with it you are stupid. Roosevelt was just as bad as Obama and he was never impeached. Good grief grow up, and stop pulling out the race card. Its getting old.
  • Elephant Lord 2013/03/04 02:24:41
    Elephant Lord
    +3
    Jesus, and they accuse us liberals of pulling the race card.
  • MsDianna 2013/03/03 23:19:01
    MsDianna
    yes he's been given a pass!
  • Phoenix2014 2013/03/03 00:21:41
    Phoenix2014
    +1
    They didn't impeach Bush for lying to us about WMD's. Presidents aren't held accountable for their actions in this country I guess.
  • ticlo7 2013/03/01 16:06:54
    ticlo7
    Because he hasn't committed any offence worthy of impeachment.
    Personally I think he's doing fine; a Hell lot better than the EU leaders, that's for sure.
  • Donald Eric Kesler 2013/02/27 16:51:31
    Donald Eric Kesler
    +2
    Fox News is the mainstream media. It is the most watched and most trusted cable news network. Regardless, news networks do not have the authority to impeach the president.

President Obama has not been impeached because he has not committed an impeachable offense.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2013/02/27 02:38:06
  • Edwin 2013/02/26 16:42:37
    Edwin
    +1
    If he were white nobody would even be talking about it.
  • the spoiler 2013/02/26 14:25:46
    the spoiler
    +1
    Are you playing the race card ?
  • LEN 2013/02/26 04:24:08
    LEN
    Not unless Bush had been impeached first. These guys are two of a kind, both spoiled fascist who could give a damned less for the average U S citizen.
  • Rick 2013/02/26 04:18:04
    Rick
    +4
    Partly because of his race. But also because he is a big time socialist, and more electable than somebody like Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton. His race made it easier for him to get away with a lot of things, with the help of the liberal media.
  • Urchyn 2013/02/26 02:17:56
    Urchyn
    I think he is doing the best he can, and the color of his skin has nothing to do with him being impeached or not.
    +4
    He definitely has been given a pass
  • Spyro 2013/02/25 20:21:20 (edited)
    Spyro
    Bush did worse and wasn't impeached. I also like how everyone is claiming if he was a Repub he would be. Um what was Bush?

UHHH, DER TI DER!

retard gif
  • MsTlynne 2013/02/25 20:17:08
    MsTlynne
    +1
    If Bush is hasn't been impeached for his lies causing the death of soooooo many American military personnel, no other President should EVER be impeached.
  • Patsy 2013/02/25 19:46:54
    Patsy
    +2
    Don't know why they don't dwell on the part of him that is half white. He could be called white as well as black.
  • TombstoneJim 2013/02/25 18:38:39
    TombstoneJim
    +3
    he would never have been elected the first time if such questions as his educational background, birth place, adult associations and previous writings had been made known. Mr. Obama is a creature of the dark hidden places in American politics....he would not be permitted to remain there if it where not for the uniqueness of his racial background....he is 50% white by the way....
  • rusty.barnett.16 2013/02/25 18:29:28
    rusty.barnett.16
    +2
    But Bill Clinton was white and he got by with everything. I just have trouble with who was the best lier. I'll have to ask that question on SH. LOL
  • Carol 2013/02/25 18:18:54
    Carol
    +2
    This President has not done anything to be impeached for. Get over yourselves.
  • dheydrick 2013/02/25 17:41:46
    dheydrick
    +1
    If Barack Hussein Obama was a Republican, he would have already been impeached.
  • dru dixon 2013/02/25 17:21:15
    dru dixon
    +3
    He has done nothing impeachable.
  • Wayne 2013/02/25 16:23:33
    Wayne
    +3
    Why do you think they always play the race card when his policies are under fire for being socialism based and liberal driven.
  • Chris - The Rowdy One! #187 2013/02/25 16:11:43
  • Danielle 2013/02/25 16:09:36
  • Muver 2013/02/25 15:53:09
    Muver
    +3
    And it would not negate the fact that he is a total arrogant assbag twit!!
  • GINGERBREAD 2013/02/25 15:39:53
    GINGERBREAD
    +3
    Give me a break, Have you seen how the LAMESTREAM MEDIA has treated CONSERVATIVE BLACKS. Now the question should have been "IF OBAMA WAS WHITE AND A CONSERVATIVE" he would have been impeached long before this. The lamestream media would have demanded it.
  • Charu ∞ijm♥∞ 2013/02/25 07:54:29
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +3
    Absolutely but the thing is the obama is more white than black.....a LOT more.
  • KCurtis Charu ∞... 2013/02/25 10:20:51
    KCurtis
    +2
    How so?
  • Charu ∞... KCurtis 2013/02/25 14:43:50
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +1
    the obama is 50% White - mother
    IF BHO Sr is his biological father then he is
    35% Arab
    15% Black
  • BIGNEVERMO Charu ∞... 2013/02/25 16:22:21
    BIGNEVERMO
    +2
    Arab is not a race...it is a culture and language...but it is not a race!
  • observer BIGNEVERMO 2013/02/26 01:41:46
    observer
    +1
    Arabs belong to the Semitic race. Other people belonging to the Semitic race are the Jews, the Copts (descendants of the Ancient Egyptians), the Chaldeans (descendants of the Ancient Babylonians), and the Assyrians.
    3,000 years ago this group also included the Phoenicians, but today they aren't around.
    The Semitic race belongs to the Mediterranean group of the Southern branch of the Europeoid race.
  • BIGNEVERMO observer 2013/02/26 01:52:41 (edited)
    BIGNEVERMO
    btw do you have any source for your facts?
    In this context ...the poster is saying that since Obama has a Muslim father...he is ARAB...actually Obamas father is from Kenya...so he is wrong anyway...I got this info from "encyclopedia123...or at least that is where i found the sub division of the Caucasoid's...I had not heard that before...must be relatively new...thanks!
  • observer BIGNEVERMO 2013/02/26 02:18:49
    observer
    +1
    No, this classification of the human races isn't new. You can find it in encyclopedias, history textbooks, etc.

Here it is even in Webster dictionary:

Semite 1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.
  • BIGNEVERMO observer 2013/02/26 12:43:17
    BIGNEVERMO
    Hmmm I found many sources that said that Arab was a culture and a language but not a "race"...so I figured this was new due to DNA data. Thanks again!
    Obama is no Arab anyway you slice it!
  • observer BIGNEVERMO 2013/02/27 02:58:32
    observer
    I'm not saying that Obama is Arab. And, by the way, your statement that Obama's father was from Kenya is irrelevant to the issue of being or not being an Arab.

How many Arabs do you personally know?
    I have known many Arabs, including many here in the US. Some of them have been born in the US, but they haven't stopped being Arabs because of that.

As for "many sources that said that Arab is a culture and a language, but not a race", it's laughable. Look for SERIOUS sources instead.
  • BIGNEVERMO observer 2013/02/26 02:01:03
    BIGNEVERMO
    here is a counter point to you post:
    "While the Jewish people began with the descendents of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, many people have converted to become Jews over the millennia--beginning with the "mixed multitude" that came with us out of Egypt. Today there are African Jews, Japanese Jews, even Eskimo Jews. It seems difficult to call such a mixture a "race".

(Incidently, there is really no such thing as a "race." The term "race" implies to most people that there are different categories of human beings based on their genetic makeup. The fact is that there is no basis in genetics for these distinctions. For example, an African from one family may have more in common genetically with a Swede than with another African.)

What could be said is that we are a "family". A family can adopt others as their own. But there are conditions to adoption. You need to keep the family rules. In our case, those rules have to do with the mission we were given at Mount Sinai over 3300 years ago.
    SOURCE CHABAD.ORG
  • observer BIGNEVERMO 2013/02/27 03:37:41 (edited)
    observer
    "Incidently, there is really no such thing as a "race." The term "race" implies to most people that there are different categories of human beings based on their genetic makeup. The fact is that there is no basis in genetics for these distinctions. For example, an African from one family may have more in common genetically with a Swede than with another African."

And one human being may have more in common genetically with a mouse than with another human being.
    Is it an indication that there are no such things as humans and mice? Are humans and mice the same?

I'm not kidding. And, by the way, I know what I'm talking about, as biology is my profession.

This false idea that there is no such thing as race appeared as a by-product of the Human Genome Project. This scientific project intended to map all the genes of the human genome. When the project started in 1990, the expected number of genes in the human genome was about 100,000. In 2000 it became already clear that the actual number is about 10 times less. Even more unexpected and puzzling was the finding that there are more differences in genetic makeup between the individuals of the same race than between different races. And more than that, there is so little difference between the genetic makeup of different species...

This false idea that there is no such thing as race appeared as a by-product of the Human Genome Project. This scientific project intended to map all the genes of the human genome. When the project started in 1990, the expected number of genes in the human genome was about 100,000. In 2000 it became already clear that the actual number is about 10 times less. Even more unexpected and puzzling was the finding that there are more differences in genetic makeup between the individuals of the same race than between different races. And more than that, there is so little difference between the genetic makeup of different species (like humans, mice, flies, worms, wheat, etc.), that they can be easily mistaken for each other.

This is when the outlandish speculations that there is no such thing as race began.

In reality, what the Human Genome Project has uncovered is the fact that we still know very little about biology. Not that there is no such thing as race, but that the science at this stage is very far from the final knowledge.

2014/10/25 08:59:56