If a person began to kill their infant child before your eyes would you intervene?

joshBigBoss 2012/12/01 12:14:10
Who would harm a sweet innocent baby? A child who's never done any wrong in their entire existence. A miniature version of yourself who relies on you with complete trust to safeguard their existence?
Apparently most of the people in the world would. Not even for some controversially and cruelly ironic reason like "If I keep my child I die" or "this child will be part me and part of the person who brutally raped me". No those reasons are cited but seldom valid. It's reasons more along the lines of "I can't afford a baby" and "What will so and so think if they found out I was pregnant"
I'm unapologetic about any political correctness in relation to this issue. The idea that two peoples irresponsible sexual endeavors should result in the death of children is beyond ludicrous.
If you read this and you feel guilt because you've done so, or persuaded someone to do so, it's because you're still human. You should probably research this infanticide in more detail so that the weight of your sin can sink in and lead you to repentance...

• Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2012/12/01 17:54:42
    Who cares. If the baby wanted to live it would have chosen better parents.
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +18
    This question and the answer choices are so ridiculous. There is a difference between infanticide and abortion and to compare the two is silly. On top of that, the weight of my sin, or anybody else's sin, is just that, THEIRS. It is none of your business, it is between them and their deity, or if they don't have a deity, just them.

• saphire moon 2012/12/17 04:32:50
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    saphire moon
    +1
    That is just so wrong in so many ways that stuf discusts me people like that wouldn't even deserve to have a dog let alone a baby
  • Matt P. 2012/12/10 13:12:13
    I would beat the parent to the ground and call the authorities.
    Matt P.
    +1
    Abortion-legal-inside womb
    Infanticide-illegal-outside womb
    So location determines life?
  • art1ej 2012/12/05 05:55:34 (edited)
  • AHopefulAgnostic 2012/12/02 19:41:21
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    AHopefulAgnostic
    +1
    Thankfully I've never been in such a situation.
  • Alexander T Steward 2012/12/02 16:55:25
  • Stan 2012/12/02 06:13:47
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    Stan
    +2
    I'd think "How did I end up in a scene from the bible?!" :)
  • atomikmom 2012/12/02 06:08:30
    atomikmom
    I would make that parent wish that they were never born!!! I would beat the Snot out of them and call the Cops on them. I am death against Child Abuse!!!
  • lowcountry70 2012/12/02 04:36:18
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    lowcountry70
    damn right i would
  • Jeffrey Locke 2012/12/02 03:52:18
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    Jeffrey Locke
    +2
    All life is sacred as it comes from the power of God. That is why I am against abortion. Everyone is so impatient and in such a hurry. They wish to kill instead of pausing and bringing the child in the womb to term. I believe and support nine months and parole instead of a death sentence.
  • Kitty Jeffrey... 2012/12/07 00:35:18
    Kitty
    +1
    Thank you. So many people argue that abortion is "different" than murder. I will never agree with that.
  • Golanv (Raven) 2012/12/02 02:18:33
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    Golanv (Raven)
    +2
    I did. When my redneck neighbor pulled an assault rifle on his girlfriend she shoved her 6 month old baby in front of the gun to protect herself. I knocked the gun up in the air and got it away from him, took the baby and 2 other children out of harm's way then called police on both of them. Some people do not deserve to have children. This really WAS a sweet, innocent baby. Not a potential one. That's a whole different issue so this seems like quite a bizarre question to me.
  • joshBig... Golanv ... 2012/12/02 06:10:18
    joshBigBoss
    So you believe that a baby only becomes a baby by being independent of it's mothers body? The problem isn't that you don't get it. The problem is that you don't want to admit that you get it.
  • Golanv ... joshBig... 2012/12/02 15:45:32
    Golanv (Raven)
    +1
    No. The first rudimentary brain waves are not detectable until around 6 months or 26 weeks when the fetus becomes a sentient being. I am pro choice during the 1st 3 months only, from 1-12 weeks. After that, no. But this is my personal opinion. I do not understand why you believe you have the right to condemn anyone who does not agree with you. I have personally offered to provide for a pregnant teen and adopt her baby if she would cancel an abortion during her first trimester. She decided against the abortion, then decided to keep her baby during her 8th month of pregnancy. That was her choice and her's alone. I adopted an orphaned child instead. This issue is not so simple as you would like to make it.
  • Stan Golanv ... 2012/12/02 06:10:56
    Stan
    +1
    Sounds like a scene right out of "Deliverance"! They walk among us! :)
  • Golanv ... Stan 2012/12/02 14:00:48
    Golanv (Raven)
    Indeed they do!
    i see stupid people
  • joshBig... Golanv ... 2012/12/03 21:45:46
    joshBigBoss
    +1
    So I'm stupid because I want to preserve life at all costs, and you're some kind of saint because you offered to adopt a child even though you still think it's okay to kill some babies. Oh, and because that old fart Stan agrees with you?
    You say that a fetus brain waves aren't detectable. That doesn't prove that they aren't there. Just that the instrumentation used to detect them isn't strong enough. Furthermore, it is of high probability that the baby will develop brain function, and so it is being murdered.
    Your claims that you make. How did you come across them? Did they come from a group that promotes abortion? Did you go and test for a baby's brain waves yourself? I mean don't you think it might be bad to support evidence you haven't even substantiated yourself when peoples lives could be lost as a result?
    You see stupid people everywhere? Do you live in a house of mirrors?
  • Golanv ... joshBig... 2012/12/03 23:04:50
    Golanv (Raven)
    +1
    Excuse me? If you look again you will see that the comment had nothing to do with you but with my first post of what happened in "Deliveranceland". I used to live there. And the "old fart" you speak of is 2 years younger than me. lol. The FACTS I stated can be found on religioustolerance.org along with many other sites on human development. It's not rocket science to search and find information. Of course I haven't tested fetal brain waves. Hello? I am an artist and musician. I don't have to go into outer space myself to look and tell you that the earth is round. Please educate yourself. I have much more important work to do. Thanks. Oh. ~ I am not a saint but I do try to do what I believe is right. Have a good life.
  • Stan Golanv ... 2012/12/10 20:50:21
    Stan
    +1
    Well said, and I love the answer he gives below! Behold! Ignorance unveiled!...:)
  • Golanv ... Stan 2012/12/11 00:24:10
    Golanv (Raven)
    Thanks. And good grief, you are correct about that one.
    face palm
  • Daisy's... Golanv ... 2013/03/01 15:19:56
    Daisy's Brother
    +2
    The lowest form of wit, and in a pack!
  • joshBig... Stan 2012/12/03 21:47:23
    joshBigBoss
    Beware the old Communist in sheep's clothing. Indeed he does walk among us!
  • rbeas 2012/12/02 01:08:13
    rbeas
    +1
    There is no gift greater than a child. There is also no greater atrocity in my mind than to try and kill that gift. I would, with all my might, attempt to kill the person who attempted such.
  • BobbyOu... rbeas 2012/12/02 02:26:33
    BobbyOuroboros
    +1
    So you are basically admitting that you are a terrorist who would bomb an abortion clinic or kill the providers of abortion services?
  • rbeas BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 02:27:31
    rbeas
    No not at all. They are not doing it in front of me.
  • BobbyOu... rbeas 2012/12/02 02:33:21
    BobbyOuroboros
    But you have knowledge of it
  • rbeas BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 02:38:42
    rbeas
    +1
    No I dont have first hand knowledge of any abortion clinic anywhere. What they do there is between them and God.
  • joshBig... BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 06:12:38
    joshBigBoss
    That wouldn't be terrorism. That's actually justice. While I wouldn't do it, I also wouldn't condemn those who might do it with without killing others.
  • Daisy's... joshBig... 2013/03/01 15:33:05 (edited)
    Daisy's Brother
    OOohhh slippery slope to actually doing it yourself when you start thinking like that. Surely a woman can make a decision about her own body without you, me or tiny teddy interfering? God is not mocked or offended by these women nor has he put out a call for vigilantes to take it on themselves to punish anybody. Surely we can change a part of our society without having to resort to violence to get it done?.
    Also do you think it;s the same or not the same to kill an adult Human being as it is to kill an unborn baby?
  • Mykonos_(Mickey) 2012/12/02 00:04:56
    I would jump to the baby's rescue.
    Mykonos_(Mickey)
    +2
    babies are good.
  • Michael... Mykonos... 2012/12/02 02:07:03
  • Mykonos... Michael... 2012/12/02 03:24:15
    Mykonos_(Mickey)
    +2
    did I ever say babies were smart...?
  • Michael... Mykonos... 2012/12/02 03:36:31
    Michael McFascist
    +1
    No, I was trying to be facetious...you said they were "good"...and I agree...to shoot them out of cannons.
  • Mykonos... Michael... 2012/12/02 16:34:24
    Mykonos_(Mickey)
    +1
    ... stop trolling and go suck a... well.. won't say it but you know.
  • BobbyOu... Mykonos... 2012/12/02 02:27:36
    BobbyOuroboros
    +2
    Hitler was once a baby
  • Michael... BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 02:35:31
    Michael McFascist
    +2
    TRUTH  gifs

TRUTH!
  • Daisy's... Michael... 2013/03/01 15:38:17
    Daisy's Brother
    Thats me some days on sodahead.
    Some boys are such critics BooHoo
  • Mykonos... BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 03:21:43
    Mykonos_(Mickey)
    you're hopeless - _ -
  • BobbyOu... Mykonos... 2012/12/02 03:31:55
    BobbyOuroboros
    +2

Cute little bugger, wasn't he?
  • Michael... BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 03:37:14 (edited)
    Michael McFascist
    What an adorable little Hitler baby!!!!! He's rocking his bowl cut!!!
  • joshBig... BobbyOu... 2012/12/02 06:13:21
    joshBigBoss
    So were you... Yikes.

2014/10/25 09:46:13