If 9 out of 10 Americans own guns, does that tell you that its time to get one or two for yourself?

stormy rae 2012/06/05 04:35:50
I agree with Hank, Obama can keep the change!
If Obama says we have to give them up, and he promised Americans will be safer, I will give up my guns!
Obama and Hillary Clinton are "working hand in glove to pass the small arms treaty, and the gun ban" Statistics show that 90% of Americans own guns, will you be adding to this percentile by obtaining your own firearms too? My advice, get as many as you can, and stock up on ammo. If we dont convince the democrats that they have been had by insane Barry, you will definitely need as much firepower as you can possibly accumulate

• U-Dog 2012/06/05 11:54:02 (edited)
    U-Dog
    +5
    The day that I completely entrust my protection to the political mafia "servants" in this country is the day you can have me declared legally insane.

political mafia neighbor unarmed

• Gothpirate 2012/06/11 15:48:26
    Gothpirate
    Thank Goth I live in Canada
  • beach bum 2012/06/09 12:40:04
    beach bum
    this way we will always have protection for us internally....state militias and all that if enemies invaded or tried to invade us
  • Silversnake 2012/06/07 03:46:43
    Silversnake
    Tsh, I already have 2 or 3
  • endthefed.soundmoney 2012/06/06 02:09:47
    endthefed.soundmoney
    I agree with Odinsown. Know I need to get me a few more guns.
  • Odinsown 2012/06/05 22:26:09
    Odinsown
    +1
    When it happens, and Mark me someday the government will try, a revolution will ensue.
  • D D 2012/06/05 15:51:05
    D D
    +2
    I am very against this. Not only does this take away our 2nd amendment right, but it takes away for of our nations sovereignty over to NWO international law. The third thing is our founding fathers put the 2nd amendment into place to we could bring down out of control government. This is bad in multiple ways and more than what I've mentioned.

wert

mrtyu
  • nverumind 2012/06/05 14:49:15
    nverumind
    +2
    Wont be getting mine.
  • DDogbreath 2012/06/05 14:48:35
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Romney and Obama are both "gun grabbers". And I've already got more than two. I'll vote for "LIBERTY"

romney obama gun grabbers ive ill vote liberty

• Bastion 2012/06/05 13:43:46
    Bastion
    Please provide a link that proves that "'Obama and Hillary Clinton are "working hand in glove to pass the small arms treaty, and the gun ban'".
  • stormy rae Bastion 2012/06/05 14:33:30
  • Bastion stormy rae 2012/06/05 14:40:35
    Bastion
    +1
    A quote from the article you linked:

"So far, the gun-grabbers have successfully kept the exact wording of their new scheme under wraps.But looking at previous versions of the UN Small Arms Treaty, you and I can get a good idea of what’s likely in the works."

Translation: This is all imaginary fear peddling, not based on facts but rather on political propagandizing and biased speculation.
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 14:55:18
    DDogbreath
    +4
    Yea just like Obama promised to "Repeal the Patriot act" during his campaign in 08. Then he signs the NDAA and authorizes 30,000 drone aircraft to fly above the USA.

He only brings the "fear peddling" upon himself with his own actions.
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/05 15:06:51
    Bastion
    +2
    So . . . you've got nothing but the fear peddling that "Obama inspires", huh?

Thought so.
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 15:10:48
    DDogbreath
    +4
    That's all he inspires from me. It's simply because I use a process called "critical thinking" that most of his supporters do not understand.

inspires simply process critical thinking supporters understand
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/05 15:13:38
    Bastion
    How does that alter the fact that this post is bullsh*t?

Lying is OK because you're unhappy? "Critical thinking" involves using the truth, you know. It's bullsh*t if it's based on made-up crap.
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 15:19:30
    DDogbreath
    +4
    I did not make up one damn thing I said about Obama here.

If you are accusing me of lying back yourself up. Prove Obama didn't campaign on "repealing the patriot act" did not sign the NDAA or authorize the use of 30,000 drone aircraft over the USA. If you can, I'll vote for him.

Put up or shut up.
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/05 17:20:59
    Bastion
    Can you read?

A quote from the article you linked:

reply
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 19:41:38
    DDogbreath
    +2
    Can you comprehend what you read? It does not appear so. I'll type slower for you this time

Obama promised to "Repeal the Patriot act" during his campaign in 08. Instead he extended it 3 times. Then he signs the NDAA and authorizes 30,000 drone aircraft to fly above the USA.

What's NOT to fear about these actions and his many "executive orders"? If you do not fear these things from your president continue grazing.

• Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/05 20:02:35
    Bastion
    What does any of that crap have to do with this post?

Changing the subject is a weak-ass way to avoid the FACT that this post is based on political propagandizing and biased speculation.

I'm sick of the Con tactic of posting bullsh*t and then changing the subject when the bullsh*t is pointed out.

Do you ever even ask yourself why such cowardly tactics are necessary? Go ahead, change the subject again.
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 22:06:49
    DDogbreath
    +2
    I haven't changed the subject. I replied to your accusation of "fear peddling" and how YOUR president brings it on himself. Because you appear too deluded to see it for yourself.
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/05 23:14:39
    Bastion
    So the Republican party pandering to people's fears is OBAMA'S fault. I see, I see.

Great plan - I'm sure there's lots of evil crap that the Republicans are doing that can be blamed on Obama - Oh, wait! They're already doing it. Haven't the Republican's been continually blaming Obama for the economy? But look:

poll blame for recession
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/05 23:26:58
    DDogbreath
    +1
    Sorry good try, Not the Republican I support.

I want my liberty back.

republican support liberty
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/06 12:34:57
    Bastion
    What Liberty have you lost that you have a plan to get back?

Be specific.
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/06 12:43:58
    DDogbreath
    +1
    The liberty to travel with out being groped.
    The liberty to have all my conversations and electronic communications not spied on by our government with out a warrant.
    The right to legal representation and a fair trial.
    The right to go about my business without being spied on by drone aircraft
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/06 12:55:05
    Bastion
    I'm not saying that Obama hasn't been wrong for not shutting down those problems, but your concerns WERE brought about by Cheney and Co.'s endless War on Terror, you know. The "Patriot" Act wasn't written by the Obama administration.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is MY foreign policy, but domestically, he seems willing to allow the growing oligarchy to have free reign.

No legal representation or fair trial? What, you're not rich? Rich people get the best legal representation and manufactured "fairness" money can buy. Stop whining.

The subject of this post is gun rights. How are YOURS doin'?
  • DDogbreath Bastion 2012/06/06 13:42:10
    DDogbreath
    +1
    NO you don't obviously know about the indefinite detention clause he snuck into the NDAA while congress was in recess.

You are OK with dropping bombs on a foreign country without declaring war? I'm not.

More war mongering and taking our liberty There is no change Obama is just like George W. Dark.
  • Bastion DDogbreath 2012/06/06 13:49:09
    Bastion
    Yes I DO know

No I'm NOT OK with that

I'm opposed to war mongering and taking our liberty.

They will not allow Paul to be elected. So are you voting for the war-mongering, bomb dropping, Patriot Act writing Republicans? Why? Because Obama didn't reverse eveything, you'll vote for the people who started it all?
  • stormy rae Bastion 2012/06/05 15:39:33
    stormy rae
    +2
    im not lying, he said himself that he wants to limit gun carriers in us, but dont believe it, thats ok you will wish you listened by the time 2013 gets here if you continue to dismiss everything we say about him as lies
  • ConLibF... Bastion 2012/06/05 22:49:45
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Did or did not Ofraud promise to repeal the patriot act?
  • D D DDogbreath 2012/06/05 15:34:15
    D D
    +3
    It isn't fear, it is real.
  • DDogbreath D D 2012/06/05 15:39:02
    DDogbreath
    +3
    Yea I did not think I was "imagining" it. Unlike his supporters I pay attention to what he does or doesn't do. I'm clearly not one of these.

sheep people
  • Freeranger 2012/06/05 13:20:55
    Freeranger
    +1
    I believe in the 2nd Amendment. I don't believe I HAVE to give up my guns nor WILL I give them up. There are a host of reasons to own them. As a veteran, and one who's grown up with them, I am proficient with firearms and I am responsible.
    Write your Senators and tell them what you think.
  • Anonymouse ~superdoge~ 2012/06/05 13:08:35
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +2
    Have a Swiss style system - everyone has to keep a gun in their house, everyone has to attend regular marksmanship and gun safety sessions.
  • Stacie 2012/06/05 12:53:18
    Stacie
    +4
    We already own one for protection, and nobody is going to take it away from us.
  • RoyDMercer - IFOTFD 2012/06/05 12:46:51
    RoyDMercer - IFOTFD
    +2
    My guns will be taken when I am lying on the floor in my house after I have been shot by one.
  • WOODMAN34 2012/06/05 12:34:38
    WOODMAN34
    +3
    The NRA says that there are between 70 and 80 million people in the U.S. that own guns now. This is an just a guess because there is no way to know for sure.

Also and by the way, Between 40 and 45 million own hand guns, 14.5 million hunting licenses sold annually, Making the U.S. hunters the largest standing army in the world., American households that own guns in the U.S. is 45%, Again that is the number that can be proven, There could be many more than that.

From 1991 to 2010 the total violent crime rate declined more than47% to a 37 year low. More people are arming there self's and more laws protecting the gun owner when he or she needs to protect there self's.

Those facts come from the N.R.A. and can be found on there web site or on there 2012 firearms fact card.

The only way that gun control works is hitting your target.

Thanks, from a 55 year gun owner and an N.R.A. certified instructor.
  • Franklin WOODMAN34 2012/06/05 13:08:11
    Franklin
    +1
    70 to 80 ? Mt last NRA news letter (about a week old) says there are 92 million members now and that does not include the 18 to 20 million junior members ....or are you talking about permit holders ? there has been a big upswing in people applying for those in the past 3 years ...could be 70 or 80 million people with a CCW now LOL
  • Anonymo... WOODMAN34 2012/06/05 13:10:13
    Anonymouse ~superdoge~
    +1
    That's the problem - about 40% of civilians have guns, and 90% of criminals do...
  • Cyan9 2012/06/05 12:15:47
    Cyan9
    +1
    Actually only about 40% of homes own guns and only 30% of individuals. http://www.gallup.com/poll/20...
  • stormy rae Cyan9 2012/06/05 14:35:19
    stormy rae
    +1
    not including those that own them illegally

2014/04/19 19:59:07