I'd Vote For Obama If. . .

Transquesta 2012/08/25 16:37:23
He legalized marijuana and put an end to the insane 'war on drugs [a/k/a liberty].]
He issued an EO abolishing the DEA *and* the DHS/TSA.
Actually kept his original campaign promises and rebuilt the nation's infrastructure.
I'm already voting for Obama, so he can continue doing nothing/attacking liberty.

• Elaine Magliacane 2012/08/25 16:43:28
    Other (specify)
    Elaine Magliacane
    +11
    He'd have to FUNDAMENTALLY change into a Constitution defending, Freedom loving American... reducing taxes, repeal ObamaCare and sign an executive order making public sector Unions illegal... including and especially the TEACHERS unions... he'd need to CHANGE into a conservative then CONVINCE me that he wasn't LYING about it... and even then I probably would not vote for him... I do not trust LIARS.
    nobama

• LotusBecca 2012/10/02 08:30:48
    LotusBecca
    +1
    This would put Obama so far outside the political mainstream in the United States that he'd be guaranteed to lose. So I think I could vote for him in good conscience, knowing it was merely a protest vote and in no way would indicate that I support the current system.
  • Transqu... LotusBecca 2012/10/02 19:58:41
    Transquesta
    +1
    If he did all that even *I* could vote for him!
  • Claybern 2012/09/03 01:52:29
    Other (specify)
    Claybern
    +1
    If he was a stong conservitive with our ideals.
  • Yo'Adrienne..AFCL 2012/09/02 23:55:54
    Other (specify)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +2
    I am coming to realize that the only way someone could vote for Obama again would be because he/she are either, on welfare, a socialist/communist leaning thinker, or that they are totally ignorant as to what is happening in this country.
  • Bothergirl 2012/08/27 21:19:24
    Other (specify)
    Bothergirl
    +3
    I would never vote for him.
  • Deep007 2012/08/27 17:27:03
    Other (specify)
    Deep007
    +3
    If he would stop LYING and Blaming others...
    but that's never going to happen...lol
  • gtorborg77 2012/08/27 14:45:52
    Other (specify)
    gtorborg77
    +3
    He would have to wake up one morning and be a completely different person, with real conservative credentials and traditional family values.
  • eyeballz 2012/08/27 14:19:10
    Other (specify)
    eyeballz
    +3
    Hell froze over .
  • rootbeer29 2012/08/27 08:39:25
    Other (specify)
    rootbeer29
    +3
    Never.
  • OPOA912 2012/08/26 16:11:17 (edited)
    Other (specify)
    OPOA912
    +4
    I'd vote for OZbama to leave the white house, in other words, Anyone But OZbama!!
  • princess 2012/08/26 10:05:28
    Other (specify)
    princess
    +3
    That would NEVER EVER happen. lol
  • joshBigBoss 2012/08/26 07:51:18
    Other (specify)
    joshBigBoss
    +4
    If my brain turned into ooze and I lost all hope for the future... Yeah, I'd vote for Obama...
  • Red 2012/08/26 06:34:57
  • Different 2012/08/26 05:08:00
    Actually kept his original campaign promises and rebuilt the nation's infrast...
    Different
  • Other (specify)
    ⚥Κόζμω Græme اليا Mongrain
    +1
    I'm Canadian & abstain.
    If Obama gets re-elected, could we swap Harper? More your type & versa vice.
    Other (specify)
    +3
    Opened up drilling, came up with a plan to save SS and medicare, came up with a plan to balance the budget, started over and dumped Obama-care and did what he origianlly promised, had a plan to cut the size of government, actually gave us a plan to reinstitute the rule of law! Naw it would all be a lie and he would do none of it!
  • Hamilton 2012/08/26 03:45:33
    Other (specify)
    Hamilton
    +3
    Hell froze over, pigs flew, I won the lottery twice and my worst enemy would be struck by lightning.

Maybe....
  • Peggy 2012/08/26 03:19:32
    Other (specify)
    Peggy
    +4
    If I was dead in my grave and someone stole my voter registration card.
  • Nekosarethebest 2012/08/26 02:55:10
    Other (specify)
    Nekosarethebest
    +2
    I had a reason to.
  • Diane Spraggs Yates 2012/08/26 01:57:17
    Other (specify)
    Diane Spraggs Yates
    +3
    There is no way I would ever vote Obama NEVER !!!!!!
  • Independent Thinker 2012/08/26 01:49:31
    Other (specify)
    Independent Thinker
    +4
    He had his turn - what a major disappointment. Tricked once - not again. He is untrustable.
  • Wulfdane 2012/08/26 01:14:46 (edited)
    Other (specify)
    Wulfdane
    +4
    I am not a one issue voter and legalizing marijuna is the least of my worries.

Obama has done too much damage and told too many lies, I will never vote for him.
  • sherdon2 2012/08/26 00:51:35
    Other (specify)
    sherdon2
    +2
    If...... he had been a better President.
  • Plantgypc 2012/08/26 00:25:24
    Other (specify)
    Plantgypc
    +6
    Not if he were the last man on Earth.
  • cddjmikey 2012/08/26 00:20:06
    Other (specify)
    cddjmikey
    +5
    I was given a lobotamy !
  • sue 2012/08/25 23:47:44
    Other (specify)
    sue
  • Picasso's Cat 2012/08/25 23:26:15
    Other (specify)
    Picasso's Cat
    +2
    I would vote for Obama if he gave me 10 million dollars so I could buy a small island in the caymans and live happily ever after.
    The American people would have to just continue to suffer through what they obviously wanted in the first place.
  • Yo'Adri... Picasso... 2012/09/02 23:57:43
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +1
  • Picasso... Yo'Adri... 2012/09/03 01:02:59 (edited)
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Lol, most Americans are totally ignorant as to what is happening in America, that's for sure. Just look around to see that fact.
    Because no matter who they vote for, be it democrat or republican the American lifestyle is dissolving slowly.
    And why do you suppose that is????????
    Because the two party system no longer works for America, they both are to much Pro-foreign nations and not enough Pro-America. And we pay billions of our tax dollars to nations that hate and want to kill Americans just so our political leaders can make some money from that nation, but we the people see none of that money, but we are the ones who pay the aid.
    It almost makes one think this is not America anymore, but a corporation doing business with the global economy, and we the people are mearly the ones who pay the bills for political leaders who won't be in office as long as we are paying off their debt.

The only way to stop the madness is to vote for another form of government,
    a form of government that advocates direct democracy as a response to local needs and issues where all concerned citizens can discuss and decide questions that immediately affect their lives, such as land use, parks, schools and community services. A government that would decentralize many state and federal functions...

And why do you suppose that is????????

a form of government that advocates direct democracy as a response to local needs and issues where all concerned citizens can discuss and decide questions that immediately affect their lives, such as land use, parks, schools and community services. A government that would decentralize many state and federal functions to the county and city level and seek expanded oversight and decision-making power of local governing bodies, such as neighborhood boards and associations, over issues that pertain to their jurisdiction. In their own communities, by the people who live in that community, not people in Washington D.C.
    Local government like America started with, and stop all foreign aid to nations that ideologies are like night and day compared to America's.

By the way, that's The Green Partys platform.
    That's why I always vote Green Party.
    Wadda you gonna vote for, the same old thing????
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I 2012/08/25 23:24:57
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    +4
    Ugh.. I meant to click other!! It scrolled.. (-_-)
    I wouldn't vote for him even if I could. However, no one I my family is voting for him.
  • topcat128 2012/08/25 22:34:10
    Other (specify)
    topcat128
    +4
    I'LL NEVER VOTE FOR LEFT-WING, LIBERAL, SOCIALIST-COMMUNIST OBAMA. ANY ONE BUT OBAMA!!!!!!
  • David 2012/08/25 22:30:20
    Other (specify)
    David
    +2
    He's got my vote...
  • Claybern David 2012/09/03 02:08:41
  • David Claybern 2012/09/05 14:59:19
    David
    +1
    If you watch both conventions, you'll know why. When they stand side by side, you'll know why. I for one am eager to watch the stark contrast displayed for everyone to see. When he can't hide behind his little crony, you sir will know why!
  • Claybern David 2012/09/06 20:36:27
    Claybern
    +1
    Good luck with that one.
  • David Claybern 2012/09/12 14:47:58
    David
    +1
    Silly man. Maybe you caught bulldog paul ryan on abc with george sunday morning? He was stammering when george would ask for specifics, which of course'ol romney couldn't do with david gregory on meet the press. I laughed all day. Debates next, can't wait.
  • Claybern David 2012/09/15 00:36:45
    Claybern
    +1
    The debates will destroy your so called champions.
  • Transqu... Claybern 2012/09/15 01:21:30 (edited)
    Transquesta
    +1
    I think you're right. Remember, we're talking about BIDEN here. A guy who can barely keep up with what state he's in. Just sayin.' If Ryan's on his game AT ALL, it's gonna be like feeding a squirrel into a wood chipper.
  • David Claybern 2012/09/15 19:28:37
    David
    +1
    Absolutely delusional. The gop are calling ryan a disaster. Romney runs at the mouth without any facts. You are in denial!
  • Claybern David 2012/09/24 19:06:41
    Claybern
    +1
    Time will tell who is in denial.

2014/10/01 03:53:48