I Want One Too! Where’s My Waiver for ObamaCare?

F-14NavyVet 2011/03/23 00:15:19
Related Topics: Obamacare, Health Care, BP
Obama friends & donors should get free waivers, and only non-connected people should have to obey Obama's unconstitutional rules.
That's complete bull --  I want a waiver too!
Who cares - my family and employers loves paying more money to comply with unconstitutional regulations
WHERE'S MY GET OUT OF OBAMACARE FREE CARD?

2,200,000 million citizens
have ALREADY benefited from this Obama benefit hand-out of federal waivers for ObamaCare with more
anticipated.
Organized labor groups, unions and political friends are receiving exemptions left and right from HAVING to participate in the Obama nationalized health care takeover plan. In fact the entire state of Maine was recently exempted due to the hardships it will cause. However, unless you live in Maine - or are politically connected to the Obama administration through a lobbyist or big Union ties - you will be MADE to obey the ObamaCare rules and flip the bill for everyone else.

Sign a symbolic application for your "Personal Obamacare Waiver" and send a message to Washington DC what you think of political favors for Obama supporters and groups, and none for you.

Click on the "Get Out of ObamaCare Card" - to read more about taking a personal stand with other concerned Americans against ObamaCare.

(Don't forget to click thumbs up on the post to keep the message going!)

Thanks!
F-14 Navy Vet

• F-14NavyVet 2011/03/23 00:34:41
    That's complete bull -- I want a waiver too!
    F-14NavyVet
    +5
    Every week I hear about another group or union that requests and receives a waiver from the Obama administration - so they do NOT have to comply with a law their candidate pushed through against the will of the people - a bill that flies in the face of the U.S. Constitution. Saying it will break the company or state budget or will cause rates to skyrocket. Waivers are approved or denied by Obama appointee, Kathleen Sebelius HSSE secretary - and no one else.

So while some connected groups, who are blessed with an ObamaCare waiver can breathe easy -- others who were denied must pay more or face IRS liens and fines. Must be nice to enact an Unconstitutional law and then force your enemies to Obey and give your friends of your own choosing a free pass...

unconstitutional law force enemies obey friends choosing free pass obamacare

• BrianD3 2011/03/24 01:50:25
    BrianD3
    I want MY waiver!!! waiver obamacare waiver
    +3
    Where's MY Waiver ..
  • Steve J~PWCM~JLA 2011/03/23 03:27:45
    Steve J~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Of course, when everyone has a waiver, then there will be no Obama care.
  • Katherine 2011/03/23 02:13:17
    Obama friends & donors should get free waivers, and only non-connected people...
    Katherine
    +3
    All good choices. I don't belong to a special interest group, so I'll probably be going to jail for not paying the fine.
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2011/03/23 00:55:42
    Demonic Rat Hunter
    +3
    paying taxes and laws are for us peons, not them.
  • F-14NavyVet 2011/03/23 00:34:41
    F-14NavyVet
    +5

• thepastord 2011/03/23 00:18:20
    thepastord
    +3
    Pretty funny........

2014/10/24 23:50:02