I want Obama to lose but I don't want to vote for Mitt Romney!

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/08/12 08:20:34
Yes, Rock I do feel the same way!
No, Rock I feel good about this election!

Okay folks I am more angry this election then I was in 2008..Paul Ryan did not change my feelings about Mitt Romney! After 8 years of George W Bush I was so angry that I was going to vote 3rd party in 2008! John McCain got my vote in 2008 only because of Sarah Palin but I still was not a happy camper..My fellow Sodahead, I am tired of the Progressive GOP's in the Republican Party who support the Patriot Act, NDAA, and other unconstitutional treaties and policies..Again, I am struggling, I am sick of voting for the lesser of 2 evils...I want to actually vote for someone instead of voting against somebody! I have been watching the poll and I see Mitt Romney will carry my state..I got 2 GOP candidates that are part of the Tea Party that I full heartily endorse and they will defintely get my vote..I have told Conservatives that our problem is not just Obama but an unpopular Congress that needs to be promptly removed..I am talking about 95% of them!! Anyway am I the only one that has these feelings? I mean I am totally disgusted..In Missouri I got a Progressive RINO named Jo Anne Emerson that has been in Congress for 16 years and I will not vote for her eventhough she will win easily!! She has no competetion!!..I got a Libertarian candidate I want to vote for that is running against her!..This election is driving me crazy because I have decide to vote for principle instead of party..Most of my Conservative friends on here know I am an Independent thinker and I do my own thinking!.I got my reason why I don't like Romney..Anyway, do any of you have the same feeling? I mean I just want to scream..Hopefully I am wrong and Romney will be the greatest President ever..Maybe I am just too hard on politicians and expect too much from them? Again do any of you Sodaheads have the same feeling that I do about the 2012 election??

• American Girl 2012/08/12 14:11:53
    American Girl
    +9
    Bite the bullet and vote for Romney if you don't want Obama to win. Romney is the better of the two. Go for it and don't look back.

• Marek James 2012/08/18 02:27:21
    Marek
    Your comments indicate that.
    If I am wrong then by all means vote for Romney and vote for patriots both Libertarian and Tea Party to Congress and Senate.
  • James Marek 2012/08/18 02:36:29
    James
    +1
    Why would that make a difference? Libertarians are already usurping the Neocons and RINO's in the Republican Party. Voting Ron Paul would be just one additional step.
  • Marek James 2012/08/18 02:44:48
    Marek
    It won't make any difference if 0bama is reelected.
  • James Marek 2012/08/18 02:45:53
    James
    +1
    And what difference would it make if Romney were elected? They're both the same.
  • Marek James 2012/08/18 04:12:36
    Marek
    +1
    No, they are not the same.
  • ☆The Ro... Marek 2012/08/18 04:14:58
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Well at least Romney is more buisness savy but I don't agree with his stance on TARP and corporate welfare!
  • Marek ☆The Ro... 2012/08/18 04:20:33
    Marek
    +1
    The same here.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 14:53:25
    James
    +1
    Well, prove me wrong.
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 17:24:34
    Marek
    Why bother. You know that you are wrong but will never admit it.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 20:24:24
    James
    +1
    On the contrary, I believe I'm right. I will never submit to the Neocon agenda.
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 20:36:07
    Marek
    So, you will vote for marxist agenda.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 20:39:46
    James
    +1
    No, I will vote the Libertarian agenda.

libertarian party

quite the opposite of marxism as you can see. However you seem quite friendly to it.
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 21:18:15 (edited)
    Marek
    It makes no difference what your little test tells you. You don't vote for Romney, you help to reelect a marxist 0bama.
    I took similar test and guess what?
    I am a libertarian
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 21:23:44
    James
    +1
    Then you're selling out. Regardless if you vote Obama or Romney, you're voting in a Statist.
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 21:29:47
    Marek
    I figured that would be your response. No, I don't sell out, I know that I want 0bama out and why. You on the other hand would rather reelect marxist so you can hypocriticaly claim to have voted your principle.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 21:34:25
    James
    +1
    Listen, I'm not bashing you for voting Romney, all I'm saying is that I won't vote for him because I still have a conscious that I cannot detract from. There is no such thing as a lesser of two evils when both are evil.
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 21:43:30
    Marek
    Well, let it be at that. I am looking forward to read your comments after the election.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 21:44:18
    James
    +1
    Why would it be any different?
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 21:51:07
    Marek
    +1
    I suppose we will know if we are stuck with marxist 0bama or a capitalist Romney.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 21:51:46
    James
    +1
    Okay, how exactly is Romney a capitalist?
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 22:00:55
    Marek
    Save your bait for other time. I am not biting and see no reason to argue at this time. So, see you after the election.
  • James Marek 2012/08/19 22:11:28
  • Marek James 2012/08/19 22:37:27
    Marek
    I don't have a messiah. You convinced me that 0bama is yours.
  • James Marek 2012/08/20 00:02:42
    James
    +1
    Not necessarily. I don't believe in false idols and I've already proved that I dislike Obama. Therefore your point is moot.
  • ☆The Ro... Marek 2012/08/18 03:31:59
  • Marek ☆The Ro... 2012/08/19 20:53:29
    Marek
    The top video has noticeable mismatch between words heard and the mouth movement. It gives the impression that the sound was edited to make up the sentence. Only a video with context could prove the authenticity of this alleged statement.

The skull and bones is much better made video and it might even be true. So, the question is, does 0bama or Romney or both belong to this secret group?
  • ☆The Ro... Marek 2012/08/18 03:35:11
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Why would I want to vote for a Commie? I also had reservations about McCain in 2008 but I voted for him only because of Sarah Palin..Again I am sick of voting for Progressives and voting for the lesser of 2 evils or in Romney & Obama's case the evil of 2 lessers! LOL
  • Marek ☆The Ro... 2012/08/18 04:17:53
    Marek
    Then vote for Ryan if not for Romney. I did not like McCain either, I still don't. We could have done better than Romney this time but he is who we have. It is up to You to decide who to vote for. If 0bama wins it may be the last you are able to make that decision.
  • ☆The Ro... Marek 2012/08/18 04:25:44
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    Well Marek, IMHO, I am afraid Obama is going to win anyway! I am glad I got at least a couple of honest Tea Party folks I can honestly endorse! Like I said before I am defintely watching the polls so I can vote accordingly! You never know about me!! LOL
  • Marek ☆The Ro... 2012/08/18 04:36:41
    Marek
    +1
    Good, I take anyone from Tea Party over a republican. I can take any republican over a democrat and so on. In the end I take Romney over 0bama.
  • James Marek 2012/08/18 01:21:39 (edited)
    James
    Mitt Romney getting the Republican nomination IS getting Obama re-elected...duh....
  • jere.chievres 2012/08/13 01:05:10
    jere.chievres
    +3
    iF YOU DONT O'BUMMER WILL WIN. THAT SHOULD HELP.
  • jc 2012/08/13 00:40:26
    Yes, Rock I do feel the same way!
    jc
    +4
    However ,if we don't vote for Mitt,it will be another 4 years of Ojackass!I guess we have to choose the lesser of the two evils.
  • ☆The Ro... jc 2012/08/13 01:15:20
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +3
    Yeah and that really sucks!
  • ruthannhausman 2012/08/12 22:51:51
    ruthannhausman
    +4
    A vote for anybody but Romney is a vote for Obama. Simple as that, Rock. You may not like Romney, that's okay, but if you're any kind of an American you have got to hate Obama, period. And Romney/Ryan are a good team for America. I believe that wholeheartedly. So get off your crying ass and vote for Romney and smile! (That last part was meant to motivate, not anger. Hah! Or maybe poke fun at ya?)

As I have stated numerous times before and shall do yet once again, the damage that Barack Obama and his cronies have done to America is far ranging and severe. The Romney/Ryan team is going to have its hands totally full just correcting the boo-boos of past policies. There will be no time for Romney/Ryan to do anything but what they are getting elected to do, period. So if you eventually find out that perhaps Romney/Ryan are a good thing for America, you can hop out there and willingly vote for them. But if you end up believing as you do right now, even after four years, then you can put your support behind somebody else.

But right now, regardless of the finite details of your beliefs (and mine and the guy over there as well), it is imperative that we get rid of Obama and his communist czar teams. Period. And if you take your vote and put it on somebody other than Romney, you might as well check Obama on the ballot, because that's the same net result.

So, in essence, do it because you love America. Vote Romney in for four. :)
  • Red ruthann... 2012/08/12 22:59:46
  • ☆The Ro... ruthann... 2012/08/12 23:46:54
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    LOL, how can voting for a man who supports the Constitution be voting for Obama or Romney?
  • Marek ☆The Ro... 2012/08/13 02:00:35
    Marek
    Good question. The answer is that not voting for Romney is voting for obama and against the Constitution.
  • ruthann... ☆The Ro... 2012/08/13 14:35:40
    ruthannhausman
    +1
    Not diminishing the importance for voting for Paul, my dear, I am merely pointing out that there is no way that he can muster enough votes to actually win the election. So by voting for Ron Paul, you are insuring that Romney does not get that one vote which may be needed to defeat Obama.

refer to it as a third-party split whereby the two factions who happen to be against Obama need to get together and pick one of their candidates and throw all the votes to that one guy and beat Obama. But that type of mustering of support hasn't ever been successfully accomplished, so I say you know that the Republican party has chosen Romney as their official candidate, so get behind Romney, even if you would prefer Paul. I personally would have preferred Gingrich. I've always said that from the get-go. But Gingrich didn't win the nomination and even he would tell me not to waste my one precious vote by placing it on a guaranteed loser but put it on the Republican candidate, period.

Understood now? And scratch the LOL, Rock, I find absolutely no humor whatsoever in seeing that there is even a possibility that Obama could win this election. (Yes, I'm getting cranky as time gets closer to November. But you're gonna live with it because you love me anyway. Crank or no crank. Stick that up your LOL garden, kiddo!)
  • MCA~AFCL~PWCM 2012/08/12 21:30:44
    MCA~AFCL~PWCM
    +2
    The only way out of this mess is to get Obama OUT! The only way to get Obama out is to vote for Mitt Romney. No 3rd party candidate is going to win. Therefore, any vote other than Mitt is a vote for for Obama. The priority here is to remove Obama. Get that done and then concern yourself with 2016. If we don't remove Obama, kiss 2016 and future elections goodbye because progressives will be so ingrained in govt, it won't be fixed in our lifetime without another civil war.

2014/10/25 21:23:40