“I think that Condoleezza Rice would be a wonderful vice president, and she certainly has much more experience than our sitting president does today,” Palin said Thursday night on Fox News’s “ .....

Woman of many faces~ijm 2012/07/13 15:47:10
Do you agree with Sarah Palin?

• Murph 65 2012/07/13 16:03:42
    Yes, I agree.
    Murph 65
    +8
    I certainly do agree, and have always liked Ms. Rice. She is one smart cookie.

• David 2012/07/17 19:26:15
    David
    Not sure on this one. She rather emphatically indicated that she has no interest in being VP. She is very smart, articulate and has a beautiful speaking voice. As far as the pro-abortion stance goes, this has not been well established. Being pro-abortion is in no way shape or form a step out of the Dark Ages and into enlightenment. Such an asinine theory and it is quite the opposite. Preserving life is a step forward instead of destroying it under the guise of "choice". "Choice" is just a way of disguising the confused hypocrisy of the far left.
  • LesWaggoner BN 1 2012/07/15 01:37:57
    No, I disagree.
    LesWaggoner BN 1
    It would be political suicide to select a VP who is smarter than you are.
  • Lee 2012/07/14 23:34:55 (edited)
    No, I disagree.
    Lee
    +1
    Mighty M*tt is full of Sh*t

And anyone he picks as VP will have to grin and nod and simper and just kowtow to the idiot bastard.

Why should we put Condoleezza through that kind of humiliation?
  • Lulu's Mom 2012/07/14 15:51:23
    Lulu's Mom
    I am undecided because I know that Mitt wants her, but I have not heard the she has accepted.
  • Kaleokualoha 2012/07/14 15:40:37
    No, I disagree.
    Kaleokualoha
    +2
    Her weakness against Dick Cheney indicates she is better as a staff officer than a leader.
  • C. C. Rider 2012/07/14 15:25:00
    Sound off...
    C. C. Rider
    +2
    LMAO FAILIN PAILIN!!! She is the kiss of death to ANY con who wants a future. Rice would be a good fit tho, she is use to working for a liar.

557102_443661578998443_1302948754

cartoons on john mccain and pailin
  • C. C. R... C. C. R... 2012/07/14 15:33:21
  • Lee C. C. R... 2012/07/14 23:36:59
    Lee
    +1
    Mighty M*tt is full of Sh*t
  • C. C. R... Lee 2012/07/15 00:48:53
    C. C. Rider
    +1
    He over flows with it!!!
  • ken 2012/07/14 14:00:03
    Yes, I agree.
    ken
    +3
    She would be a good pick but I believe she has stated more than once that she doesn't want the job.
  • Lulu's Mom ken 2012/07/14 15:52:24
    Lulu's Mom
    +2
    That's what I hear too. Has she changed her mind?
  • SJG 2012/07/14 13:30:18 (edited)
    No, I disagree.
    SJG
    More experience than the current POTUS, you are sadly misinformed!!!!!! Please consider not voting until you get a brain from the wizard! Palin is still waiting for hers.
  • Phantom 2012/07/14 12:25:39
    No, I disagree.
    Phantom
    +2
    If there was any decency in Condoleezza Rice, it was lost durring her fling with the Bush administration..
  • Andrew 2012/07/14 09:15:16 (edited)
    Yes, I agree.
    +1
    She is a wonderful person with a brilliant mind! I love this woman to death, but don't tell my wife! Only kidding! She'd be a great VP!

Wouldn't you love to see her debate Joe Biden?!
  • ken Andrew 2012/07/14 14:00:56
    ken
    +1
    That would be a very entertaining.
  • sbtbill 2012/07/14 06:43:07
    No, I disagree.
    sbtbill
    +3
    she is a war criminal
  • Phantom sbtbill 2012/07/14 12:28:13
    Phantom
    +2
    How true your words are. She, along with the rest of the Bush bunch should tried for war crimes.
  • Kaleoku... Phantom 2012/07/14 15:42:22
    Kaleokualoha
    +1
    I believe that only those involved in the torture of detainees should be tried for war crimes.
  • Phantom Kaleoku... 2012/07/14 21:29:45
    Phantom
    Rice, along with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, and Tenant were all guilty of invading Iraq based on lies.
  • Kaleoku... Phantom 2012/07/15 00:09:05
    Kaleokualoha
    That may be true, but "invading Iraq based on lies" is not a war crime. Further, responsibility for the invasion may extend throughout the entire chain of command.
  • redhorse29 2012/07/14 06:17:17
    Sound off...
    redhorse29
    All may be true as stated but politically it will not fly. There are few if any women that will vote for a ticket with a woman not blessed by the media. The most hostile female Presidential or VP position is women.
  • 11 Phenomenon - eNews 2012/07/14 05:35:43
    Yes, I agree.
    11 Phenomenon - eNews
    If Sarah likes her that is a plus for me. Would have to hear more about some of her views, but would be very hard to be worse than Obama or Biden.
  • taitaFalcon23 2012/07/14 04:35:08
    No, I disagree.
    taitaFalcon23
    +3
    condi is a smart and accomplished woman; she does not have the gambler blood of FDR, JFK or even a GWB. She would have never gotten OBL. She had 8 yrs with her last boss and came up short. No thanks, that is the score on her resume
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/14 04:43:21
    Defend Western Civlization
    GWs plan worked and Navy Seals Smashes obamas hero bin kkk laden
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/14 05:15:53
    taitaFalcon23
    +4
    GWB was hiding out in TX; the current commander in chief was in charge. Why would the new guy dust off the failed plans of the old guy he replaced? He wouldn't and didn't. GWB gets no credit for this *ss kicking. Neither does Cheney, Rice and Powell and the rest of the cabinet members who failed in this mission. Luck of the draw.
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/14 11:31:52
    Defend Western Civlization
    the CURRENT COWARD and Appeaser did not have anything to do with the mission other then cry about having to make a decision
    GW Bush Always give the credit to the troops
  • Phantom Defend ... 2012/07/14 12:32:16
    Phantom
    +1
    Your buddy Bush has the lives of over 4500 American troops on his cowardly hands.
  • Defend ... Phantom 2012/07/14 14:29:51
    Defend Western Civlization
    Wrong that is the Jew Killing Soddom
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/14 13:44:08 (edited)
    taitaFalcon23
    +3
    that is nonsense - SEAL tm 6 was nothing more the scalpel selected by the surgeon; they were not decision makers. Scalpels are as responsible for operations as the fork Rosie uses to get fat
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/14 14:31:06
    Defend Western Civlization
    Seal Team 6 is Composted of Smart and Veteren Warriors which obama is not even worthy to speak to
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/14 20:32:43
    taitaFalcon23
    +1
    He is worthy because he's their boss. fortunately they know that even if the common US citizen is too wrapped up in their fantasies of who they think they know does what...

They serve at the pleasure and discretion of the commander in chief. Those who can't and want to join the rest of the sick, lame and lazy can get the hell of the way now before they kill someone who can and does the job including themselves.

You've never been in charge of a group of highly trained troops before have you....? Good men, good at what they do.... It shows. Well this president has chiefs of staff who have and there is no room for misplaced eliteism. Checking you age, you've never served at all, or at such a low level you would'nt know leadership of fighting men if it bit you right in the *ss.
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/15 02:42:05
    Defend Western Civlization
    obama is a TRAITOR and not worthy
    if obama was worthy he would not let the Families of Brian Terry and Families that were victims of the TRAITOR and Muslim terrorist Nadal Hassan go without justice
    if obama was worthy he would not cheer leader the muslim brotherhood who want to destroy the Only free country in the Mideast aka Israel and count women as property
    Neither would he be friends with Turkeys Nazi Islamist leader who makes his wife and daughter wear slave veils
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/15 12:56:27 (edited)
    taitaFalcon23
    Your emotionally charged rhetoric is telling; I asked you some simple question that you either cannot or refuse to answer other than continue your nonsensical ranting about traitorism and religious intolerance.

How far does your paranoia go to believe that such a traitorous person in the highest job of this nation has the power to totally dismiss the authority and power of those in the position to hold him in check? 'Cuz right now, you sound like a total nutbag
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/15 13:31:44
    Defend Western Civlization
    I am specifically talking about Muslim terrorism and Treason
    Obama and Holder refuse to release documents to Isa cause they know they will be the downfall of them
    i do not have paranoia i have Vigilance
    the price of freedom is eternal vigilance
    you can call me crazy all you want its only designed to distract from the facts
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/15 13:34:43 (edited)
    taitaFalcon23
    what facts??!?!?... youve stated none and this administration has not set the precedence of using executive privlilege to protect an admin led operation... it's called national security which he is sworn to uphold
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/15 17:20:27
    Defend Western Civlization
    An operation which did not have the Approval of the Mexican Government and lead to the deaths of Brian Terry and Mexican Citizens
    Obama and holder do not care about national security if they did they would not defend illegals and attack states which want to make America Secure
    Obama and Holder are both Hardcore Liberal Progressive Democrats who back RACIST/Sexist Anti Semite Gun control laws
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/16 01:28:04
    taitaFalcon23
    misapplication of law and burearcracy created the failed FF scenario; unfortunately, Ofcr Terry was the collateral damage...

Issa knows that and instead of learning from it, creating 'fixes' and implementing them - they choose to use FF as a proxy to attack this President over an op of an appointee. Appointees can't legally excuse themselves with executive privilege. In their haste to create a workable solution; they created a stalemate instead. and Ofcr Terry is still dead while the killer is still on the loose

Anything can be second guessed when the guesser has no direct responsibility. The failed witch hunt fails to account for solutions and perpetuates them instead.
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/16 14:17:22
    Defend Western Civlization
    the Operation was commanded by obama and holder to undermine the 2nd Amendment
    You are just making excuses for the Elite Liberal Progressive democrats obama and holder who hate America/Israel and Western Civilization and backs Racist/Sexist Gun control
  • taitaFa... Defend ... 2012/07/17 04:42:11
    taitaFalcon23
    I sincerely doubt the president even knew what FF was about or that it existed - until the fit hit the shan. Presidents don't get small problems - they only get big ones as it should be; otherwise, why have appointees?
  • Defend ... taitaFa... 2012/07/17 12:35:00
    Defend Western Civlization
    so why not release the documents then?
    Obama either knew and is covering TREASON up or is just a moron thug

2014/10/30 17:33:18