I have a serious problem: I hate Christians.

Triple D 2009/08/30 11:29:53
Wow, I can't believe this didn't get downraved once. Well, thank most of you for your answers. They were semi-helpful. But, since I've taken up yoga, I've had much less stress and the hatred has dulled to a numb buzzing. No need to worry. I'm all better.

• Disko Pickle 2009/08/31 16:33:29
    Disko Pickle
    +13
    Matthew 5:38-44
    "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

• Deborah Ferry 2013/06/05 06:54:21
    Deborah Ferry
    +1
    Actually, I hate christians, too. I just can't stand the self-righteous little prigs Of course, most christians hate atheists like me. Oh well, I have fun sleeping in on Sunday.
  • SILKYDUDE Deborah... 2014/08/04 09:41:20
    SILKYDUDE
    +2
    Im far from self-righteous and why would I ever hate you? Do not make the mistake of assuming all believers are the way your percieve them to be.
  • jamieandlove34 2012/08/31 04:25:21
    jamieandlove34
    +2
    I am a christian. I believe: 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.' -John 3:16

If you don't like it then its your lose.
  • Galqwogee 2011/12/26 20:39:04
    Galqwogee
    +4
    I wish they would just leave me alone. Xmas is a miserable time for me, due to the absolute world-dominating fakeness of it. The reason: Solstice. Give it back. So this woman was trying to convert me, insisting she pray over me. Holding back the super-powerful urge to smash her face in with my bear fist, I asked, "How did you get your 300 pound ass into that size 2 hooker dress? Is Gluttony still a sin, or do you have a special jesus buffet card?" Then I felt better.
  • Thomas Allen 2011/08/24 15:59:32
    Thomas Allen
    +4
    It's ok to hate "Christianity," because it is an evil cult, but it is not ok to hate "Christians," because they are just poor fools who have been brainwashed.
  • andycra... Thomas ... 2011/12/29 17:50:38
    andycrawford2011
    +2
    I truly wish Constantine had fed all Christians to the lion. The religion is base on plagiarism
    of far old stories
  • SILKYDUDE Thomas ... 2014/08/04 09:44:15
    SILKYDUDE
    +1
    are you sure your arent the one the devil has fooled into feeling this way?
  • csouth1992 2010/02/26 22:15:08
    csouth1992
    please don't hate Christians
  • Valentina 2009/09/30 16:55:46
    Valentina
    I'm glad your problem was solved.
  • DancingMachine 2009/09/28 02:24:35
    DancingMachine
    i understand you were having a moment of pure hatred...its okay...i feel lie that too when i get pissed off...but not towards the same thing as you...
  • KrazyArchyGurl 2009/09/20 02:00:47
    KrazyArchyGurl
    +1
    aww...you hate me? =( aww hate
  • Triple D KrazyAr... 2009/09/20 02:03:07
    Triple D
    No. This was a long time ago and I got rid of the description where I said I didn't hate all Christians and replaced it with a statement that said my problem was solved.
  • KrazyAr... Triple D 2009/09/20 02:05:55
    KrazyArchyGurl
    okay!
  • Thomas ... KrazyAr... 2011/08/24 16:01:14
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    I don't hate you I hate your ignorance.
  • Carrie ... Thomas ... 2012/04/12 05:36:19
    Carrie A Kuschel
    +3
    dude, why do you hate Christians so much? Did one hurt you or something?
  • KrazyAr... Thomas ... 2012/06/22 06:35:49
    KrazyArchyGurl
    Really, you don't know me. You cannot call me ignorant because I don't have the same views as you do...
  • john cusak 2009/09/14 23:30:15
    john cusak
    +3
    i hate christians too..they think they have the best religion and throughout history have clearly been the LEAST accepting of all other religions and races. They need to understand there is no man is the sky listening to them, and they dont go to a fairy tale place when they die..they just die.
  • KrazyAr... john cusak 2009/09/20 02:01:43
    KrazyArchyGurl
    +1
    Not all christians are that way though!
  • Thomas ... KrazyAr... 2011/08/24 16:02:56
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    yes they are if they are devoted! Read the bible, "no man shall come to the father expect through me!"< said Jesus, now read history.
  • SILKYDUDE Thomas ... 2014/08/04 09:49:40
    SILKYDUDE
    +1
    How can you understand someone you dont know? its all about a personal relationship and experiencing him in your daily life! if you ever reach a low point in your life when you call out to him in sincerity and ask him in and literally experience him for yourself then only then will you understand and have the proof you need...Ive seen atheists call upon the name of the Lord in times of trouble to either ask for his help or curse his name. You cant knock something you seem to have not tried with all sincerity from what ive read. Get to know him personally before you hate on him.
  • Carrie ... john cusak 2012/04/12 05:34:32
    Carrie A Kuschel
    +3
    aaaand with that cheerful, optimistic thought, I'm going to bed.
  • SILKYDUDE john cusak 2014/08/04 09:46:23
    SILKYDUDE
    +1
    where did conciousness come from? are you absolutely 100% sure that happens? why is earth the only planet out of our known universe that can sustain life?
  • SILKYDUDE john cusak 2014/08/06 03:51:41
    SILKYDUDE
    can you prove your theory? can you assure me 100% that what you said happens when you die really happens? or is this just what you believe in faith?
  • Scars Remain (aka Vicki) 2009/09/11 03:14:38 (edited)
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +3
    Not all Christians are the same. Many need to learn, "You can't beat people into heaven with a Bible." Sometimes they are beating people out of heaven with a Bible.
    Christians need to allow their actions to speak louder than their mouths.
    BTW I am a Christian.

Edited to add: I don't think you hate them, that is a strong word. I think you are very frustrated and angry with them.
  • Triple D Scars R... 2009/09/11 07:25:12
    Triple D
    +1
    My problem is fixed. Thanks, though.
  • den Scars R... 2010/06/01 02:12:32
    den
    +1
    Jesus said "no man can come to me unless the Father draw him" and Gods' Word will never return void but will accomplish what it is sent for. Some will reject and hate and some will receive it and love it. Jesus sais in John 10 :other sheep I have that are not of this fold, them also I must bring.".
  • Scars R... den 2010/06/01 17:30:12
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +1
    I understand that, but a number of Christians don't listen to the Holy Spirit and wait for the Father to draw them. They go in their own flesh and tell people they are going to hell and fail to share the good news of the gospel. When Paul did his travels, he was led by God, and when God said, don't go there, he didn't. We really need to be more connected with God on who He is drawing to Him.
  • den Scars R... 2011/08/25 12:26:02
    den
    Jesus said--all the Father gives to me shall come to me-you are allowing your thinking to be diverted
  • SILKYDUDE Scars R... 2014/08/06 03:57:40
    SILKYDUDE
    as a Christian I cannot stand when people do that! If i see another believer who says that to people in an aggressive judgmental way I try to gently correct them and explain to them that Jesus would be gentle,loving and forgiving..those three things among much more are what people need most, people need to be shown the love and kindness the Lord bestows upon us and all who come to him..Do not let the actions of an immature believer to deter you from the truth! A true believer is always humble,gentle,kind and non-discriminating! Its important to know this before you let the actions of an immature believer to deter you from the Lord of Lords...I say this in reference to them "going in their flesh" statement....
  • Thomas ... den 2011/08/24 16:04:44
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    See there you go, Christians do think them selves tho only way and the only truth.
  • Thomas ... Scars R... 2011/08/24 16:04:00
    Thomas Allen
    +1
    Yes, but all Christians follow the same doctrine which leads them in a path so identical there really is no difference.
  • SILKYDUDE Scars R... 2014/08/04 09:59:40
    SILKYDUDE
    +3
    Many of them go about saying things the wrong way yes!! as a believer that bothers me when I see some believers act self righteous and eventually the time will come when they see how they were and repent of that pride! As we grow in Christ we understand that people need kindness,gentleness and humility shown and given to them! These three things I mention are what true believers give and show as Christ would have...as we mature in him we understand the right and wrong way to speak and treat people! A renewed mind through the holy spirit doesnt come over night! it comes through experience and mistakes and growing to truly overcome them as believers we will make a 1000 mistakes but we are always seeking his wisdom and guidance to do things the way he wants us to for his glory and for how he willfully laid his life down so that we through Christ can have eternal life just by sincerely asking for it. Wouldnt you all want to honor someone who died so you could live? Look for the believers that are gentle,patient, kind & humble to speak to..there are many many many immature young and older believers who just dont know the right way to approach a conversation and people the way they truly should but just havent come to understand yet. The only time a believer will be perfect is when w...&
    Many of them go about saying things the wrong way yes!! as a believer that bothers me when I see some believers act self righteous and eventually the time will come when they see how they were and repent of that pride! As we grow in Christ we understand that people need kindness,gentleness and humility shown and given to them! These three things I mention are what true believers give and show as Christ would have...as we mature in him we understand the right and wrong way to speak and treat people! A renewed mind through the holy spirit doesnt come over night! it comes through experience and mistakes and growing to truly overcome them as believers we will make a 1000 mistakes but we are always seeking his wisdom and guidance to do things the way he wants us to for his glory and for how he willfully laid his life down so that we through Christ can have eternal life just by sincerely asking for it. Wouldnt you all want to honor someone who died so you could live? Look for the believers that are gentle,patient, kind & humble to speak to..there are many many many immature young and older believers who just dont know the right way to approach a conversation and people the way they truly should but just havent come to understand yet. The only time a believer will be perfect is when we are in heaven with our father in our sinless glorified bodies! until then we all will make mistakes and im sorry if some believer did something to turn you off from God! Please dont let those deter you from truth & a life youve never known when your new eyes are opened by asking God in.
  • Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow 2009/09/06 02:02:03
    Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow
    You...are...GOD! i have truly found Jesus, and he is right here! lol im just kidding, but i agree with all of your statements.
  • SAMYLYNN 2009/09/03 18:34:23
    SAMYLYNN
    +1
    JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM THAT THEY ARE SO CLOSE MINDED ...
  • Thomas ... SAMYLYNN 2011/08/24 16:06:08
    Thomas Allen
    +2
    I feel sorry for the people who suffer, because of them.
  • SILKYDUDE SAMYLYNN 2014/08/04 10:06:46
    SILKYDUDE
    +2
    I was closed minded living in a 10 yr addiction,selfish,blind to what I was doing when my life was caught up in my addiction..it was hell on earth and a result of my own actions! I would mention so much more terrible things ive done im ashamed of but you get the picture!!! I was closed minded then, but when I asked God to come into my life and 10 hrs later a youth minister randomly knocks on my door and lead me to God my mind was opened and I was freed..so truthfully as a believer my mind has been set free!! Coincidence or miracle that I prayed to get saved before bed and 10 hrs later I got saved and freed??
  • Topgun 2009/09/03 00:45:52
    Topgun
    +1
    Its ok most Christians hate other Christians.
  • NeoDeath90 2009/09/02 05:51:48
    NeoDeath90
    Well, I always just let them get their bible rants out. I figure "Let them say what they need to say and then they will leave."

Once that's done, I go about my business. If you need to relax afterwards, might I suggest a long shower, followed by a nice cup of tea and then curling up in your bed?
  • Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson 2009/09/01 15:41:10
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    +2
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    Mohandas Gandhi
  • zareal ♫♥☻☺♪the first and the last♪☺☻♥ ♫
    +1
    hate strong ass word and 2 well you are kinda right ask most christians and they either say the hate satin or dislike him which you arenot soppose to do you are soppose to acutually love him

2014/08/23 09:35:24