I have a serious problem: I hate Christians.

Triple D 2009/08/30 11:29:53
Wow, I can't believe this didn't get downraved once. Well, thank most of you for your answers. They were semi-helpful. But, since I've taken up yoga, I've had much less stress and the hatred has dulled to a numb buzzing. No need to worry. I'm all better.

• Disko Pickle 2009/08/31 16:33:29
    Disko Pickle
    +13
    Matthew 5:38-44
    "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."

• Deborah Ferry 2013/06/05 06:54:21
    Deborah Ferry
    +1
    Actually, I hate christians, too. I just can't stand the self-righteous little prigs Of course, most christians hate atheists like me. Oh well, I have fun sleeping in on Sunday.
  • jamieandlove34 2012/08/31 04:25:21
    jamieandlove34
    +2
    I am a christian. I believe: 'For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.' -John 3:16

If you don't like it then its your lose.
  • Galqwogee 2011/12/26 20:39:04
    Galqwogee
    +4
    I wish they would just leave me alone. Xmas is a miserable time for me, due to the absolute world-dominating fakeness of it. The reason: Solstice. Give it back. So this woman was trying to convert me, insisting she pray over me. Holding back the super-powerful urge to smash her face in with my bear fist, I asked, "How did you get your 300 pound ass into that size 2 hooker dress? Is Gluttony still a sin, or do you have a special jesus buffet card?" Then I felt better.
  • Thomas Allen 2011/08/24 15:59:32
    Thomas Allen
    +4
    It's ok to hate "Christianity," because it is an evil cult, but it is not ok to hate "Christians," because they are just poor fools who have been brainwashed.
  • andycra... Thomas ... 2011/12/29 17:50:38
    andycrawford2011
    +2
    I truly wish Constantine had fed all Christians to the lion. The religion is base on plagiarism
    of far old stories
  • csouth1992 2010/02/26 22:15:08
    csouth1992
    please don't hate Christians
  • Valentina 2009/09/30 16:55:46
    Valentina
    I'm glad your problem was solved.
  • DancingMachine 2009/09/28 02:24:35
    DancingMachine
    i understand you were having a moment of pure hatred...its okay...i feel lie that too when i get pissed off...but not towards the same thing as you...
  • KrazyArchyGurl 2009/09/20 02:00:47
    KrazyArchyGurl
    +1
    aww...you hate me? =( aww hate
  • Triple D KrazyAr... 2009/09/20 02:03:07
    Triple D
    No. This was a long time ago and I got rid of the description where I said I didn't hate all Christians and replaced it with a statement that said my problem was solved.
  • KrazyAr... Triple D 2009/09/20 02:05:55
    KrazyArchyGurl
    okay!
  • Thomas ... KrazyAr... 2011/08/24 16:01:14
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    I don't hate you I hate your ignorance.
  • Carrie ... Thomas ... 2012/04/12 05:36:19
    Carrie A Kuschel
    +3
    dude, why do you hate Christians so much? Did one hurt you or something?
  • KrazyAr... Thomas ... 2012/06/22 06:35:49
    KrazyArchyGurl
    Really, you don't know me. You cannot call me ignorant because I don't have the same views as you do...
  • john cusak 2009/09/14 23:30:15
    john cusak
    +3
    i hate christians too..they think they have the best religion and throughout history have clearly been the LEAST accepting of all other religions and races. They need to understand there is no man is the sky listening to them, and they dont go to a fairy tale place when they die..they just die.
  • KrazyAr... john cusak 2009/09/20 02:01:43
    KrazyArchyGurl
    Not all christians are that way though!
  • Thomas ... KrazyAr... 2011/08/24 16:02:56
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    yes they are if they are devoted! Read the bible, "no man shall come to the father expect through me!"< said Jesus, now read history.
  • Carrie ... john cusak 2012/04/12 05:34:32
    Carrie A Kuschel
    +3
    aaaand with that cheerful, optimistic thought, I'm going to bed.
  • Scars Remain (aka Vicki) 2009/09/11 03:14:38 (edited)
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +2
    Not all Christians are the same. Many need to learn, "You can't beat people into heaven with a Bible." Sometimes they are beating people out of heaven with a Bible.
    Christians need to allow their actions to speak louder than their mouths.
    BTW I am a Christian.

Edited to add: I don't think you hate them, that is a strong word. I think you are very frustrated and angry with them.
  • Triple D Scars R... 2009/09/11 07:25:12
    Triple D
    +1
    My problem is fixed. Thanks, though.
  • den Scars R... 2010/06/01 02:12:32
    den
    +1
    Jesus said "no man can come to me unless the Father draw him" and Gods' Word will never return void but will accomplish what it is sent for. Some will reject and hate and some will receive it and love it. Jesus sais in John 10 :other sheep I have that are not of this fold, them also I must bring.".
  • Scars R... den 2010/06/01 17:30:12
    Scars Remain (aka Vicki)
    +1
    I understand that, but a number of Christians don't listen to the Holy Spirit and wait for the Father to draw them. They go in their own flesh and tell people they are going to hell and fail to share the good news of the gospel. When Paul did his travels, he was led by God, and when God said, don't go there, he didn't. We really need to be more connected with God on who He is drawing to Him.
  • den Scars R... 2011/08/25 12:26:02
    den
    Jesus said--all the Father gives to me shall come to me-you are allowing your thinking to be diverted
  • Thomas ... den 2011/08/24 16:04:44
    Thomas Allen
    +3
    See there you go, Christians do think them selves tho only way and the only truth.
  • Thomas ... Scars R... 2011/08/24 16:04:00
    Thomas Allen
    +1
    Yes, but all Christians follow the same doctrine which leads them in a path so identical there really is no difference.
  • Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow 2009/09/06 02:02:03
    Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow
    You...are...GOD! i have truly found Jesus, and he is right here! lol im just kidding, but i agree with all of your statements.
  • SAMYLYNN 2009/09/03 18:34:23
    SAMYLYNN
    +1
    JUST FEEL SORRY FOR THEM THAT THEY ARE SO CLOSE MINDED ...
  • Thomas ... SAMYLYNN 2011/08/24 16:06:08
    Thomas Allen
    +2
    I feel sorry for the people who suffer, because of them.
  • Topgun 2009/09/03 00:45:52
    Topgun
    +1
    Its ok most Christians hate other Christians.
  • NeoDeath90 2009/09/02 05:51:48
    NeoDeath90
    Well, I always just let them get their bible rants out. I figure "Let them say what they need to say and then they will leave."

Once that's done, I go about my business. If you need to relax afterwards, might I suggest a long shower, followed by a nice cup of tea and then curling up in your bed?
  • Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson 2009/09/01 15:41:10
    Johnny "Nihasa" Robinson
    +2
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    Mohandas Gandhi
  • zareal ♫♥☻☺♪the first and the last♪☺☻♥ ♫
    +1
    hate strong ass word and 2 well you are kinda right ask most christians and they either say the hate satin or dislike him which you arenot soppose to do you are soppose to acutually love him
  • Archer ~ The Limit Break of... 2009/09/01 11:35:01
    Archer ~ The Limit Break of PHAET
    +1
    Hatred isn't a bad thing, so long as it is expressed in a healthy, productive manner, such as changing your own situation to make your life better (getting angry at some idiot on the road, for example, and using your anger to either report them to the authorities - and possibly save a life doing so - or at least motivating you to get around the numbnut to save your own skin is a good example).

You can't ignore them - they're everywhere.

I simply remind myself that they shouldn't *matter* to me - they're part of the collective 'stupids' that aren't worth my time and anger - usually.

If I find myself actually getting angry? I pause and see if there is something I can do about it.

Sometimes a quick comeback is all that is necessary. They say you're going to hell? A quick "thanks! I'll see you there!" often shuts them up. "God is going to kill you"? "Gee, wow... lil old me? I'd think he'd go after a judgmental dipsh*** like yourself before offing me!"

:-D

As for teas? Chamomile, peppermint and lavender are all calming teas (though careful - they can put you to sleep!).

Meditations? Ahhh... but that's cheating. The purpose of meditation is to work through your own problems and find your own solution to them. You have to ask the 'why' and 'how' of yourself, and work your way through.
  • Zombie Lizzz 2009/09/01 06:20:46
    Zombie Lizzz
    I agree with what you say.
  • Stinky 2009/09/01 05:14:18
    Stinky
    +1
    Most "Christians" have the right string and the wrong yo-yo. Their intentions are good- they want everyone to go to Heaven but they are not good at explaining how to get there. Quit listening to people and read the New Testament- especially the words of Jesus.
  • Cookie-chan ~Love Like This~ 2009/09/01 04:41:09
    Cookie-chan ~Love Like This~
    +1
    I have the same issue my friend. People lump me with those "Christians", and I am NOTHING like them. I don't smack people with bobblehead Jesus and scream "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!"
    lump christians smack people bobblehead jesus scream power christ compels
    Say this to them :D
  • Ghostlyhaunt 2009/09/01 04:25:25
    Ghostlyhaunt
    +1
    I'm not sure if this will help you but I'll share it anyway.. It flows along the same path as your hatred of this group of people.

When I was married, I absolutely hated my youngest stepsons bedroom. It was a pig sty.. there were clothes everywhere, food, dirty dishes, garbage on the floor the works. No matter how many times I asked him to keep it clean he would never do it. It got to a point that we had ants in the house and they were all coming from his room. I had mentioned this problem to a good friend of mine who as luck would have it was a shrink.. He told me that to solve this problem all I had to so was remove from my view that which pisses me off the most. Now I didn't kill my stepson but I asked him nicely to clean his room only once. Each time I passed by his room, I would look in, notice nothing had changed and simply closed his door. It really irritated him to have his door closed because of the smell that would collect there. It didn't take him long after having to smell the crap that was in his room before he got the message that he needed to clean it up. Before long you could see the shine on his dresser from being so clean. To this day his mother keeps telling me how clean his room still is. The ants are gone, the room smells fresh and clean and ...

When I was married, I absolutely hated my youngest stepsons bedroom. It was a pig sty.. there were clothes everywhere, food, dirty dishes, garbage on the floor the works. No matter how many times I asked him to keep it clean he would never do it. It got to a point that we had ants in the house and they were all coming from his room. I had mentioned this problem to a good friend of mine who as luck would have it was a shrink.. He told me that to solve this problem all I had to so was remove from my view that which pisses me off the most. Now I didn't kill my stepson but I asked him nicely to clean his room only once. Each time I passed by his room, I would look in, notice nothing had changed and simply closed his door. It really irritated him to have his door closed because of the smell that would collect there. It didn't take him long after having to smell the crap that was in his room before he got the message that he needed to clean it up. Before long you could see the shine on his dresser from being so clean. To this day his mother keeps telling me how clean his room still is. The ants are gone, the room smells fresh and clean and I don't hate it anymore.. And although I'm now divorced the room is still clean..

So what I'm saying is remove from your view that which pisses you off. It really is that simple to ignore something like a hate filled Christian wannabee that tells you you are going to hell.. I just think they're funny.. and will most likely be sitting a couple seats over from them on the train ride down..
  • moomoof 2009/09/01 01:45:51
    moomoof
    do a cleansing around your house and then think happy thoughts
    because wasting your time hating people that are not even sane isnt worth it
  • Cinder 2009/09/01 01:36:20
    Cinder
    Umm.... I HATE THEM TOO!!!! Stop with the whole forgiving thing, THATS what is pointless. Dont love them. How can you even love someone you dont know? I hate everyone until I know them personally, so guess what? I also hate you. See? Simple. It feels good.
  • NatAlex23 2009/09/01 01:02:49
    NatAlex23
    +2
    I hate them too. If God will send me to hell just for being gay, I don't want to spend eternity with a tyrant. And please send this post to all your Extremist-Christian friends.

god send gay spend eternity tyrant send post extremist-christian friends

2014/07/24 06:33:16