I HATE OBAMA, DO YOU

LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC... 2009/11/22 22:31:20
YES
NO

I am tired of pulling punches, obama is the worst thing to ever happen to this Republic....
His friends and his mentors are neo-marxist and socialist, he has ties to Farrakhan who is a freakin islamic nut job!! His preacher was a anti-American POS!!!! His administration is filled with
MARXIST, SOCIALIST, COMMIE lovin bastards or whatever you want to call them!!!!!

And you people, still don't think that he is not a radical? WAKE THE **** UP PEOPLE!!!!!

You might ask, WOW it's kind of strong to hate isn't it??
I will ask you, he hates us, so why not hate him!!!!!!

–verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
–verb (used without object)
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.
–noun
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.

• Angel 2009/11/23 00:21:56
    NO
    Angel
    +27
    I refuse to even let obama make me cling to such an emotion for another human being, but I do hate his policies , and his racism , and everything he stands for ..
    but as a human I pray for him...

• I Am The Beast Sssotlohiefmjn 2012/10/04 01:29:56
  • Neptunian2g 2012/09/14 19:02:30
    YES
    Neptunian2g
    Hate is a strong word, but I do hate the policies and poor outcome, and socialist trend this Obama admin is pushing
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/09/13 06:11:00
    NO
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    Thank you.

You've just inspired me to donate another $200 to help re-elect President Obama.

Please, choke yourself.
  • Bureauc 0Bamao 2012/09/08 04:51:34
    NO
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Just hate what he's done to this country.
  • joseph digristina 2012/09/05 18:23:50
  • J Montana 2011/01/12 00:17:04
    J Montana
    +1
    If I said yes....would I get a spanking?

lol
  • LEAHCIM... J Montana 2011/01/12 00:28:02
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    +1
    LMAO.......Do ya need one???....LMFAO.........
    lmao ya lmfao animated spanking
  • J Montana LEAHCIM... 2011/01/12 00:30:32
    J Montana
    +1
    I would never rat myself out........hehe
  • Knight Of Blood 2010/10/04 03:21:37
    YES
    Knight Of Blood
    +1
    hahaha obaba is super unpopular almost and of course washington hates him!!
  • Knight ... Knight ... 2010/10/04 03:25:54
    Knight Of Blood
    +1
    Obama is more fake then miley cyrus!!-no offence to the people who still like miley cyrus
  • Raymond 2010/08/14 04:28:19
    YES
    Raymond
    +2
    God bless Glen Beck. Rally around us 8/28/10
  • BARRY0619 2010/07/17 14:40:05 (edited)
    YES
    BARRY0619
    I think hate is not the correct term here. I dislike Obama as a President because he's destroying our country on purpose. I also do not like liars and Obama definitely falls into that category. I have multiple examples with sources to back this up. (Click anywhere on the white background or click more at the bottom for video's to appear )

http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/...

And:

Obama got caught in a lie about being a Muslim. He said his Christian faith because he knew that if people had known he was Muslim, he most likely would never had gotten elected. Here's the video of him being caught in the lie:

I dislike Obama for his radical ideology and the fact that he hired totally radical czars.

http://www.rense.com/general8...

I dislike Obama for implementing a socialist health care plan that every poll showed that the majority of Americans did not want. We have the best health care system in the world and it was obvious considering the amount of people that came here to our country for their health care. Hopefully after the November elections, Republicans gain enough seats to defund this garbage.

I dislike Obama for his socialist be...

http://obamawtf.blogspot.com/...

And:

http://www.rense.com/general8...

I dislike Obama for his socialist belief that we should spread the wealth around. Remember when he said " I think if we spread the wealth around it's good for everybody " ?

I dislike Obama for spending so much that we will never get out of debt. In 20 months, President Obama added as much debt as President Bush ran up in eight years and that includes President Bush's war spending.

In response to the deficit read this comparison:

http://blog.heritage.org/2009...

President Obama’s budget would add $4.9 trillion in public debt from the beginning of 2010 through 2016.

Source: Heritage Foundation

I dislike Obama for printing money to pay off debt. You don't need to be an Economist to figure out that this will lead to hyper-inflation.

I dislike Obama for constantly blaming his incompetence on President Bush. Everything going on now is solely Obama's fault.

I dislike Obama because he despises Capitalism and wants his government to control as much as possible. This is more proof that he's a Socialist. Some examples are the Auto, Banking and Investment industry takeover. It's ironic because he caused the massive stock market drop by threatening to double the capital gains rate.

I dislike Obama for letting President Bush's tax cuts expire next year which will lead to the highest taxes in U.S. history.

I dislike Obama for enacting a " Stimulus Bill " that has done nothing to stimulate our economy. All he did was pay off unions and ACORN that helped get him elected. Now it will be used as a slush fund to re-elect Democrats. The worst part is that this " Stimulus Bill " will cost every American family $10,000 in added debt.

http://www.breitbart.com/arti...

I dislike Obama for rushing through this " Stimulus Bill " garbage that he said, if passed, unemployment will not go above 8%. June unemployment was 9.5%.

http://www.bls.gov/news.relea...

I dislike Obama for his apology tour when he stated that America has "shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" towards its allies.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

I don't know about Obama but I love my country and history has shown that we have helped so many. I also think that his speech was treasonous.

I dislike Obama for wanting to enact Cap and Trade or better named Cap and Tax. One study conducted by the National Manufacturers Association revealed this legislation could cost just the state of Indiana alone nearly 60,000 jobs over the next two decades. Other estimates assert as many as 3 million American jobs could be lost by 2030.

Source: National Manufacturers Association

I dislike seeing Obama on the television constantly lying to the American people and dislike hearing his voice on the radio on a daily basis. I have,however, grown accustomed to turning the channel whenever he is on.

I just hope and pray that Democrats lose majorities in November so we can stop this massive rush to Socialism. Judging by the Democrat losses in N.J. , Virginia , and especially heavily Democratic Massachusetts, it looks there's a very good chance the November election Democratic losses will make the Democratic losses of 1994 look small.

Lastly, to make it easy, I am against almost anything Obama stands for and cannot wait till he is no longer president so we can start fixing his mess.
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2010/06/13 01:20:34
  • matt01867 2010/05/08 19:44:19
    NO
    matt01867
    +3
    i would rather have obama than a crazy vietnam vetran(mccain). he got tortured for almost 4 years there. more than half the people that were in that war are crazy. if you dont like the healthcare stuff get over it! the top ten happiest countries in the world according to forbes.com have government run healthcare. what are you saying there all socialists!!! look at the facts people!!
  • BARRY0619 matt01867 2010/07/17 14:53:13 (edited)
    BARRY0619
    Where's the Forbes link to the article? If there really is one, it's a bunch of lies. If they are the " happiest countries in the world " , why do they come here for their health care? It's not rocket science.

I wasn't crazy about voting for McCain because he was too liberal but I still voted for him knowing that you vote for the better of the two evils. Obama had zero executive experience and never even ran a company payroll and still had people vote for him.

Lastly, Obama's poll numbers are in the toilet because most realize what a radical he is. People also realize how he's destroying our country and making us look weak to other countries with stupid actions like his apology tour. Many of the Tea Party people are former Democrats that also realize they made a huge mistake.
  • Tessaprn matt01867 2010/08/03 16:23:39
    Tessaprn
    You look at the facts because you are missing a few. Hopefully a Vet from any war will find you and give you the bitch slapping you are needing.
  • Angela 2010/03/26 18:53:31
    YES
    Angela
    +2
    Read about President Reagan's coffee club recorded in the 60's. Demoralization of the people is done in waves 3-5 years on 3-5 off. The education of history classes in this country is like a court case. A very small amount of those leading the many choose what will or will not be learned by the many that can make a life changing vote. Attend Tea Parties, vote and keep fighting for your rights. Obama calls us Tea Baggers. Does he think that's funny? It is not. I will applaud anyone that corrects this current government problem.
  • Marek 2010/03/09 22:08:41
    NO
    Marek
    I believe that hate requires element of hostility and is a very personal feeling even if directed at a large group of people one does not like. So my answer must be NO. I don't hate anyone or any group in this sense. There are people and groups that I don't like and disagree with but that is all. I don't like a lot of politicians, like Hillary and Bill Clinton, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi I want them to lose next election or just go away and be out of sight and out of mind. In that way I don't like Obama because of politics, nothing more.
  • Ron 2010/01/27 21:10:24
    YES
    Ron
    +5
    I find myself with no choice but to hate Obama. His lying is blatant and he has no regard for the intellect of the American people. I believe he thinks all Americans are as brain dead and unimformed as the people he manipulated when he was a community organizer. He has taken the close results of the general election as a mandate to ruin this country. The election was close and nearlly 50% of the people did not vote for him.

He is marxist, or communist and sees himself as ruler for life in America.

I hate him!
  • Suzie 2009/12/24 06:21:48
    Suzie
    +3
    I don't hate him, but I don't like either. I really wish he wasn't our president.
  • Magus BN-0 2009/12/18 01:48:53
    NO
    Magus BN-0
    +1
    He is not a "radical" or a "Marxist". He's not even a particularly strong liberal. He's a moderate.
  • Michele 2009/12/10 17:06:56
    NO
    Michele
    You say you hate President Obama. What about the leaders before him?

The light races have their evil nature manifesting mainly as greed. They sacrifice even intelligence for the sake of greed. This is illustrated very clearly throughout their history in the way they choose their leaders. They perfected their system of choosing leaders that they call democracy, which started millennia ago during the reign of the Greeks. This system is so evil and unnatural that it should properly be called demoncracy, or even demon-crazy. It's a system that is perfect for the ascendance into power of the most corrupt and greedy members of their society. It caters to those who can deceive and exploit their fellow humans the most, and are the cleverest when it comes to cheating, stealing and deceiving.

The entire history of these races is pockmarked with example after example of such people ascending to power and doing everything they can to vilify and demonize those
    among them who are the most intelligent and sensible. Such sensible people are highly undesirable in a culture of greed because they care more about uplifting the entire race, and not just themselves. That frame of mind is anathema to the power-mongers. They hate nothing more than the so-called social reformers, because they thre...

among them who are the most intelligent and sensible. Such sensible people are highly undesirable in a culture of greed because they care more about uplifting the entire race, and not just themselves. That frame of mind is anathema to the power-mongers. They hate nothing more than the so-called social reformers, because they threaten their greed-based power, which caters to only a small minority. Is this why you hate Obama?

Add to that the fact that their system has been thoroughly infested by a whole race of parasites who produce nothing to help commerce, but instead have invented a system of exchange called money, which they use to insert themselves between hardworking producers and consumers. These moneychangers have no use in society's commerce other than to intercept products before they reach their intended consumers so that they can inflate prices and make profits that are wholly undeserved.

As if that were not bad enough, these bloodsuckers also wedge themselves between creative artists/entertainers and their markets, calling themselves agents, for the sole
    purpose of using their evil money system to skim profits off the top, while contributing absolutely nothing. They have devised a very clever method of blocking the way so that
    no one can reach their clients unless they go through them. This group of parasites, over-represented by Jews, has succeeded so well over many centuries as moneychangers that today it's almost impossible to do business without their mediation and price-inflation.

A system like this has no chance whatsoever of reaching technological prowess. Maximum technological advancement comes about only when said technology is for the benefit of the majority, not the privilege of the minority. In a demoncratic system, any technology that would benefit the majority, by its very nature removes power from the control of the greed-driven minority, and is thus opposed at every turn.

This is what Obama is doing, taking the power out of the hands of the greed-driven minority. But I have to admit that he is starting to follow his light race counter parts and giving money to the rich or is he trying to balance the playing field. We will see.

Now I see why you HATE Obama. It makes sense now. Your power is being taken away and Black people are now coming into power. Is that why you hate him?
  • MaxxaM 2009/12/09 06:01:57
    NO
    MaxxaM
    +1
    I voted for him, I would vote for anyone over a Republican.
  • LEAHCIM... MaxxaM 2009/12/09 14:34:50
    LEAHCIM368~POTL~RWAC...
    +1
    You're so smart!
  • Tessaprn MaxxaM 2010/08/03 16:25:28
    Tessaprn
    So you do not care what they believe or do just as long as they are not Republican?
  • kitty 2009/12/05 18:29:10
    YES
    kitty
    +2
    fake liar has an agenda that is not for America corruption and evil are the keys to ALL his administration.
  • Tom kitty 2009/12/10 03:16:56
    Tom
    [...]
  • kitty Tom 2009/12/10 16:07:19
    kitty
    +1
    because you have a different opinion I dont call you stupid..................dont you know the principle of freedom of speech and respect, that waht AMERICA is all about.
  • Tom kitty 2009/12/10 23:46:47
    Tom
    read what you wrote, and then tell me about respect!
  • ptete in left I trust ~ POT... 2009/12/05 05:03:00
    NO
    ptete in left I trust ~ POTC**FUKU2**
    +2
    Not at all. I think he's brilliant. Unfortunately, he's been left with a huge mess to clean up and a bunch of critics. Either they forgot who the real culprit is, or they just want to point fingers and place blame on the wrong person.
  • Marc m 2009/12/03 07:11:22
    NO
    Marc m
    +1
    Just hate what he is doing to the U.S.A.
  • gopher3580 2009/12/03 04:15:52
    NO
    gopher3580
    +2
    No,he is a very intelligent man that was handed a horrible situation. He is doing good! He is my president and yours. Get over the hate.
  • Marc m gopher3580 2009/12/06 01:31:41
    Marc m
    +2
    I am so sick of folks like you saying we hate B.O. We don't hate him !!! Just what he is doing to the U.S.A. His incompetence know no bounds. We will be dead & gone when history records him as the WORST President ever. Now for your thick brain I DO NOT HATE B.O. I do however hate willful ignorance like yours ... NOT YOU, just your willful ignorance. My kidz are 20 & 17 years old & they have NEVER heard me curse But you & your ilk make me want to . @#$%^&*!!!
  • gopher3580 Marc m 2009/12/06 01:33:27
    gopher3580
    I will bet ya 100 to one he goes down as one of the greatest presidents top 10 at the very least!
  • Marc m gopher3580 2009/12/06 05:16:57
    Marc m
    +2
    We'll be dead. You'll not be able to pay me.
  • gopher3580 Marc m 2009/12/06 18:11:01
    gopher3580
    see, you know the truth down deep. You are aftaid to take the bet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marc m gopher3580 2009/12/06 18:45:22
    Marc m
    You are right about one thing ... I know the TRUTH.
  • gopher3580 Marc m 2009/12/06 18:55:55
    gopher3580
    you just keep telling yourself that marcm, right up until the end!
  • Marc m gopher3580 2009/12/06 19:01:47 (edited)
    Marc m
    u funny. love you like a brother.
  • gopher3580 Marc m 2009/12/06 19:19:54
    gopher3580
    Brother? Man, you do need help. can you say f e m a l e =girl, woman, one mean bitch if you piss me off!

2014/10/22 15:35:02